The Next Reset

asatiger1966

Reactions
Yes, the government steals half of everyone's paychecks and never provides receipts for what the money is spent on. I get receipts every time I pay the electric bill, buy groceries, pump gas, purchase clothes, and get an oil change, yet the government is the only entity that demands half of everyone's paycheck and doesn't give anyone a receipt. We have no inkling of what our labor transmuted into paper currency has been spent on. For those in the know, though, it has been deposited into the misappropriation fund. It's the same as "protection money' for the mob.
Pay your money to the government so the government can protect you from the government.

I mean, how long are people going to be okay that their tax dollars are going to a new investigation to investigate the investigators of the last investigation into the corrupt government?

But there is a level after that. Money collapses shortly after society. There may be a couple of days in which people programmed by society still accept paper issued by the government in exchange for goods and services, but the gravity of the situation will soon set in. People can't eat money. They can't shelter themselves or their families with hundred dollar bills.

Preppers will be overrun by those with fire power who take their canned goods. What kind of world will be left to live in then? Not one I desire to be a part of.

If one follows the chain of logic far enough, there is no point in hoarding money or food or ammunition. If we have learned anything from history, it is that this place is reset time and time again. We repeat the same mistakes time and time again, and even though you and I can see that now, before it happens again, there is no reaching others. These are the rules of the game. There have been many civilizations that have reached our point of technological proficiency, and stored their knowledge in "smart" phones and clouds, leaving very little tangible evidence that they even existed, much less any wisdom to relay to future generations. We share the same fate.

I know my view point is nihilistic, but it is also common sense. We are circling the drain. No new ideas are infused into our society. The 20 year cycle of fashion has now become a free-for-all in which bell bottoms and skinny jeans are accepted at the same time. The 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's and every other time period are now embraced. Wanna be a 1920's flapper? Yeah, that's cool. Movies are being rebooted after the opening weekend. My god, how many effin' Avengers movies are there? Roseanne, Will and Grace, Friends... shows that people under 40 remember as being original are now "new" again.

We have nothing new to offer. End game.
You are right, we have all become nihilistic or skeptics maybe much worst.
Words such as friend, mother, love, home, compassion, charity or war, killing even genocide are big words.
Every spiritual aspect of human life was corrupted long ago and continues to be so.
TV, radio, movies, most lower places of learning subtly nudges one to find a grey area that sidesteps your natural spiritual abilities .

Tell me what an "anti hero" means. My take a person that breaks the physical and moral law to do the right thing, what?

What about "god" tells you to kill a whole tribe of different people, so you can have their land, what?

Man seems to lose its ability to function as moral once material possessions enter the equation. Man becomes threatened by others that are threatened by others trying to be in control of all before them, these men tend to be afraid of their moral history and if killing everyone that could stand witness to that history is what it takes one to sleep at night so be it. Remember they have lost their moral way.

Most leaders of our present world are weak in their morality and are easily led to fit in, by doing the right thing to assuage their lack of morality by committing atrocities in the name of good, What?

So in my opinion there will be a large "Reset" starting with a few smaller ones first. The negative energy build up will cause earth changes as sure as rain will come.

Last edited:

mickeyflood

Reactions
Could it be that there are some who possess original ancient documents of survivors of previous cataclysms which depict how difficult it will be to even have 500 million survivors?
The sources you have put together are so gnarly and straight forward, that it's tough to fathom that some folks are still eating this up as truth. The repetition in this communication of the ridiculousness from these parasites is laughable. These parasitic things only desire power and will always struggle to attain it, until we shake their grasps on us, thus they move on or die trying. For it is the non-action of the many, which creates the illusion that they have any morsel of power.
More to the point, I do think they are using some older pieces of information, as noted in your statement, and furthermore that they are only operating with this information, since their arrival, when they had stolen it, from our ancestors. They do operate very machanically which makes it seem that they have great control and planning, just as any virus; carefully breaking down each section, piece by piece, heart beat by heart beat, season by season, century by century, as time is of no essense to a parasite, until the organism can no longer function as it once had thus dying. This is their existence. They now struggle with this great ancestral information, for it depends immensely on thinking; both of the self as well as the whole, creating; from what we have or bringing it into existence and love... all of which they have zero.
They are reliant on us and only us, though more so on the ones not reading outside information, nor using 1-2-3 logic (if it looks like shit and smells like shit.....) But the the worst parts of the parasites are their helpers who actually believe, that they will not be consumed in the end and will be forever living. As I believe that was the start of the downfall of our great people; a community full of over openness and willingness to give assistants to something in need. The door opened, ideas shared and thus the recruitment became simpler. Which could have given way to looking outward first and not centrally inside the heart, actually believing we come from monkeys and we are limited. Their distruction, which is stalling and looking more pathetic as our hearts beat each beat, has seemed overwhelming due to the constant acting/assistants from their helpers (just as whitewave post shows, in my interpretation)
We are from our ancestors who actually learn from mistakes and self correct. - It just so happens, that this slip up is taking us some time to get through, call it a nasty flu - The non-sense that "History repeats itself" is just that. If you are constantly re-writing the many layered histories of others to reflect your own histories, in this case the parasitic one which has been stuck on repeat ever since they were brought into existence, then YEA history will surely start to look the same and repeat itself.
As for the 500 million number, it makes me think that they could not handle saying an actual number with a real count i.e. seven hundred eighty-five billion, four hundred thirty-four million, two hundred eighteen thousand, nine hundred one... just too much thinking and truth their 8-/)

Kannon

Reactions
Eh, bring it on... I can no longer invest or participate in this place. Can't hold conversations with people. Can't carry on a conversation with a republican or democrat, or "independent". Can't relate to anyone. Don't feel any real connections. Can't reach anyone. Can't make a difference. Am made to feel "crazy". Spend my days expending all energy into "belonging", acting as if I am as clueless as all the rest so that I can miserably exist in this miserable place. Have become robotic. Not a participant, just an observer. This place is limbo.
I agree. Our internal reset began 9/11 and has been ongoing.

Last edited:

asatiger1966

Reactions
The sources you have put together are so gnarly and straight forward, that it's tough to fathom that some folks are still eating this up as truth. The repetition in this communication of the ridiculousness from these parasites is laughable. These parasitic things only desire power and will always struggle to attain it, until we shake their grasps on us, thus they move on or die trying. For it is the non-action of the many, which creates the illusion that they have any morsel of power.
More to the point, I do think they are using some older pieces of information, as noted in your statement, and furthermore that they are only operating with this information, since their arrival, when they had stolen it, from our ancestors. They do operate very machanically which makes it seem that they have great control and planning, just as any virus; carefully breaking down each section, piece by piece, heart beat by heart beat, season by season, century by century, as time is of no essense to a parasite, until the organism can no longer function as it once had thus dying. This is their existence. They now struggle with this great ancestral information, for it depends immensely on thinking; both of the self as well as the whole, creating; from what we have or bringing it into existence and love... all of which they have zero.
They are reliant on us and only us, though more so on the ones not reading outside information, nor using 1-2-3 logic (if it looks like shit and smells like shit.....) But the the worst parts of the parasites are their helpers who actually believe, that they will not be consumed in the end and will be forever living. As I believe that was the start of the downfall of our great people; a community full of over openness and willingness to give assistants to something in need. The door opened, ideas shared and thus the recruitment became simpler. Which could have given way to looking outward first and not centrally inside the heart, actually believing we come from monkeys and we are limited. Their distruction, which is stalling and looking more pathetic as our hearts beat each beat, has seemed overwhelming due to the constant acting/assistants from their helpers (just as whitewave post shows, in my interpretation)
We are from our ancestors who actually learn from mistakes and self correct. - It just so happens, that this slip up is taking us some time to get through, call it a nasty flu - The non-sense that "History repeats itself" is just that. If you are constantly re-writing the many layered histories of others to reflect your own histories, in this case the parasitic one which has been stuck on repeat ever since they were brought into existence, then YEA history will surely start to look the same and repeat itself.
As for the 500 million number, it makes me think that they could not handle saying an actual number with a real count i.e. seven hundred eighty-five billion, four hundred thirty-four million, two hundred eighteen thousand, nine hundred one... just too much thinking and truth their 8-/)
The parasite you speak of does it have a color?

Starmonkey

Reactions
Eh, bring it on... I can no longer invest or participate in this place. Can't hold conversations with people. Can't carry on a conversation with a republican or democrat, or "independent". Can't relate to anyone. Don't feel any real connections. Can't reach anyone. Can't make a difference. Am made to feel "crazy". Spend my days expending all energy into "belonging", acting as if I am as clueless as all the rest so that I can miserably exist in this miserable place. Have become robotic. Not a participant, just an observer. This place is limbo.
I'm your huckleberry
Love the flute toward the end...
Post automatically merged:

Or the softer version
Sorry if my "pumping up the volume" so much offends anyone. Usually something pertinent in the lyrics...

I talk of freedom
you talk of the flag
I talk of revolution
you'd much rather brag
and as the decibels of this disenchanting
discourse continue to dampen the day
The coin flips again and again, and again,
and again as our sanity walks away
All this discussion
though politically correct
is dead beyond destruction
though it leaves me quite erect
And as the final sunset rolls behind the Earth
and the clock is finally dead
I'll look at you, you'll look at me
and we'll cry a lot
but this will be what we said
this will be what we said
Look where all this talking got us baby.
Look where all this talking got us baby
Talk on

Painted old lady
Collecting splinters on the bench
She's waiting to go to heaven
One-eyed old man
With his party hat on
Swears there is no hell
No hell

I know a girl who believes
A girl who believes
She used to be a dog

Elevator rising
I wonder what's on the top floor
The numbers are on the wall
The sun also rises
And the shadows soon fall
I keep looking to the sky

A girl who believes
She used to be a dog

It don't matter what I say
'Cause no one is right and no one is wrong
I guess that we'll find some day
That no one was right
And no one was wrong

A girl who believes
She used to be a dog

Last edited:

toybrandon

Reactions
Just for a local perspective: I live in Michigan and visit family in farm country (the thumb). It was striking how short the corn was mid-summer. I always notice the height of the corn around July 4th out of habit. Where it is usually chest high, it was about knee high this year. Other people confirmed how unusual the height was and attributed it to an unusually wet spring and early summer.

anotherlayer

Reactions
Just for a local perspective: I live in Michigan and visit family in farm country (the thumb). It was striking how short the corn was mid-summer. I always notice the height of the corn around July 4th out of habit. Where it is usually chest high, it was about knee high this year. Other people confirmed how unusual the height was and attributed it to an unusually wet spring and early summer.
We always say "knee high by 4th for July" over here in western NY.

mickeyflood

Reactions
The parasite you speak of does it have a color?
Sorry for my delay in replying, I have been to London and back this past week in my preparations and research of the mudflood events. It has been extremely eye opeing..
Regarding your question about the color of these parasites, I have never thought about it. Though what came to my mind first, upon reading your comment is that, I would say they exist in waves of frequency that interrupt our thoughts, thus sending their signals and wave lengths through us into our streams of consciousness, which makes themselves known to us. Other than this I would say, that they consist of something from out of our realm/dimension.
I hope this string of letter combinations has answered the question. 8-/)

Starmonkey

Reactions
Sorry for my delay in replying, I have been to London and back this past week in my preparations and research of the mudflood events. It has been extremely eye opeing..
Regarding your question about the color of these parasites, I have never thought about it. Though what came to my mind first, upon reading your comment is that, I would say they exist in waves of frequency that interrupt our thoughts, thus sending their signals and wave lengths through us into our streams of consciousness, which makes themselves known to us. Other than this I would say, that they consist of something from out of our realm/dimension.
Colin Wilson had a book... The Mind Parasites, I believe... Maybe I'll dig it out

mickeyflood

Reactions
Colin Wilson had a book... The Mind Parasites, I believe... Maybe I'll dig it out
Well that would be something fun 8-/)
I had yet to hear of him, until now and having an actual book and firm reference would be quite awesome. Something we could compare ideas further to and discuss more. I would appreciate that Starmonkey.
By the way, I'm in the middle of reading and going over your posts.. Highly thought provoking. Working on a reply

Starmonkey

Reactions
I had yet to hear of him, until now and having an actual book and firm reference would be quite awesome. Something we could compare ideas further to and discuss more. I would appreciate that Starmonkey.
By the way, I'm in the middle of reading and going over your posts.. Highly thought provoking. Working on a reply
Peter Moon did a lot of digging into the MOORS history.
I think these buildings were from them. I think something "possessed" or infected western Europe, and it went out from there. BRITAIN.
This whole racism movement is ABSURD, when we have comingled for ages.
The Moors allowed all cultures and beliefs. Mixing it up. I think N America and Australia were the last refuges of the old world.
Systematically turned over in Europe, and then the "colonization". Wars trailed over here to finish what "they" started, and then BLAMMO! NWO.
Mostly been about division through ISMS. Racism, sexism, ageism, nationalism...
But the biggest of ALL TIME and CREATION is sexism. It all branches out from there...
Our lack of understanding of other polarity mixtures. Forgetting past lives. Trouble with BALANCE.
The Philosopher's Stone by Wilson also good and thought provoking. Both books have elements that apply to our conundrum here.

Last edited:

asatiger1966

Reactions
You and Starmonkey have a nice vocabulary. Yes try 8-2/). My background is with civil engineering , structural, and analysis of events, behavior modification. Much more tactical than scientist.

My comment was about an odd test result from a person of interest that happened to pass away while in our control. Blood sample showed a parasite attached to one strand of his DNA, that looked almost like three strands of DNA. Not contentious but intermittent, seemed to have taken hold.

Your comments about frequency transmissions in different colors is spot on with what we were told.You stated point of origin also aligns with out research, a little further east thought.

To me the only real thing is what we pass on. As that becomes less and less by creating objects that "will make it easier" we eventually become nothing but parasites and machines.

My opinion

mickeyflood

Reactions
To me the only real thing is what we pass on. As that becomes less and less by creating objects that "will make it easier" we eventually become nothing but parasites and machines.
Much appreciated, and I too, enjoy reading Starmonkey's word processing and thoughts, which are highly thought provoking and they require high concentration, as well as analysis.
As for your last piece in your reply, I couldn't help but let my mind wonder into this cavern.... Asatiger, totally... the only thing we have is what we pass on. Though for me it is the passing on of non-physicals, which are connected to other outer realms/dimensions, with small fragments of connection to ours, in which we are active; as I type and you read. For possessions that are tangible "here" and "now" just seem to keep us from those intagibles, that should further free us and guide us to rid us of these parasites.
So many entities in this realm/dimesion struggle to explain or even understand what is going on. And that's just the situation.... the deeper we attempt to explain or understand these intagibles, myself included, we risk becoming ever more entangled in the mass confusion of pathways of getting back to our whole one state. Though, allow me to be a bit egotistical here; in all of my writing here, in these forums of Stolen History, comes from the top of the head and in a free flowing format which leads me to believe, that throughout my millions of heart beats in writing - never "studied" "writing", (or rather: squeezed into some box of what some professor thinks is actual writing) I just do it - I have developed a strong and simple connection to 'some' source of consciousness and can free write pages on end, at will. Though I do go back and give it a read, to make sure the sense is there and my overall idea is angled in the way I set it out in the beginning. With that said, my struggle continues to be to keep the editing to a minimum and when it seems that I have over edited, then comes time for the highlight-delete button and I try again.
Moreover your last sentence, of the two which I reposted here, got me the most. Just as the parasite does, such as the Ouroboros - which I believe is a manipulated symbol of the ying-yang symbol - , it hungers for us to do the same. And in the simplest way you have put it, (in my interpretation) if we stop the passing on of our/ancestrial knowledge and intensify repetion to smaller and smaller cirlces the more we become them. For when I read, in any writing, about how great it would be to be part "machine", or have this part or that part of the body as "machine", my thoughts head directly to; well that is ok, as I am already the most efficient "machine" in this realm. Taking in water and placing throughout the body to keep the electricity on. Consume any food type and experts of unknown levels of intellegence within, beautifully separate those molecules and send them off to the places in need. Or even better, NO BATTERY NEEDED - I would like any input as to what anyone things our battery is. For we sit in the sun(light source) and taken in waves at the most microscopic levels, and use them as well.
So let them have their underdeveloped metal, clunky, ever problematic future ways of life and we'll keep our temporary forms, working in the directions of reclaiming what our ancestors put here for us to enjoy and continue in. As I feel the repetitive cycle is a trick and the name of the game is one direction to the whole one state. I continue in my search to become more singularity minded, as the heart beats in me.
At last is my questions for you. What do you mean by the person who died whilst under your supervision? It sounds like you have some connection in the medical/health field? And to bring this back to the forum theme, in so far as your education (civil engineering , structural, and analysis of events), what are your thoughts on mud floods and their buildings, especially in London and their structural design? - The so called basements and groundlevels: Why does one building have its "basement" window exposed, with protective fencing and the immediate neighboring building does not? Just a small sample to get the ball rolling around 8-/)

asatiger1966

Reactions
Much appreciated, and I too, enjoy reading Starmonkey's word processing and thoughts, which are highly thought provoking and they require high concentration, as well as analysis.
As for your last piece in your reply, I couldn't help but let my mind wonder into this cavern.... Asatiger, totally... the only thing we have is what we pass on. Though for me it is the passing on of non-physicals, which are connected to other outer realms/dimensions, with small fragments of connection to ours, in which we are active; as I type and you read. For possessions that are tangible "here" and "now" just seem to keep us from those intagibles, that should further free us and guide us to rid us of these parasites.
So many entities in this realm/dimesion struggle to explain or even understand what is going on. And that's just the situation.... the deeper we attempt to explain or understand these intagibles, myself included, we risk becoming ever more entangled in the mass confusion of pathways of getting back to our whole one state. Though, allow me to be a bit egotistical here; in all of my writing here, in these forums of Stolen History, comes from the top of the head and in a free flowing format which leads me to believe, that throughout my millions of heart beats in writing - never "studied" "writing", (or rather: squeezed into some box of what some professor thinks is actual writing) I just do it - I have developed a strong and simple connection to 'some' source of consciousness and can free write pages on end, at will. Though I do go back and give it a read, to make sure the sense is there and my overall idea is angled in the way I set it out in the beginning. With that said, my struggle continues to be to keep the editing to a minimum and when it seems that I have over edited, then comes time for the highlight-delete button and I try again.
Moreover your last sentence, of the two which I reposted here, got me the most. Just as the parasite does, such as the Ouroboros - which I believe is a manipulated symbol of the ying-yang symbol - , it hungers for us to do the same. And in the simplest way you have put it, (in my interpretation) if we stop the passing on of our/ancestrial knowledge and intensify repetion to smaller and smaller cirlces the more we become them. For when I read, in any writing, about how great it would be to be part "machine", or have this part or that part of the body as "machine", my thoughts head directly to; well that is ok, as I am already the most efficient "machine" in this realm. Taking in water and placing throughout the body to keep the electricity on. Consume any food type and experts of unknown levels of intellegence within, beautifully separate those molecules and send them off to the places in need. Or even better, NO BATTERY NEEDED - I would like any input as to what anyone things our battery is. For we sit in the sun(light source) and taken in waves at the most microscopic levels, and use them as well.
So let them have their underdeveloped metal, clunky, ever problematic future ways of life and we'll keep our temporary forms, working in the directions of reclaiming what our ancestors put here for us to enjoy and continue in. As I feel the repetitive cycle is a trick and the name of the game is one direction to the whole one state. I continue in my search to become more singularity minded, as the heart beats in me.
At last is my questions for you. What do you mean by the person who died whilst under your supervision? It sounds like you have some connection in the medical/health field? And to bring this back to the forum theme, in so far as your education (civil engineering , structural, and analysis of events), what are your thoughts on mud floods and their buildings, especially in London and their structural design? - The so called basements and ground levels: Why does one building have its "basement" window exposed, with protective fencing and the immediate neighboring building does not? Just a small sample to get the ball rolling around 8-/)
" Though for me it is the passing on of non-physicals,"

Are you aware of these gentlemen's research?
Luis Favela and Marieke van Rooij claim that reasoning is incorrectly understood as falling within two distinct kinds of processes. Instead, they argue that nonlinear dynamical systems theory (NDST) can provide a fresh perspective on reasoning.

Reasoning Comes In Degrees, Not Different Kinds | Science Trends

Their expressions line up nicely with my field experience. We "in the west" are taught to think rational this can lead to programmed solutions. When isolated from the control of outside systems one can feel the past and present merge, it felt to me a sense of soft reality that provoked knowing without a construct.

Clever, each mud flood site seems to be somewhat different. Do you have a question about a certain site. When one spends lengthy amounts of time on construction, engineering, soils after retirement it is not that rewarding to look at more old buildings.

Is one more interesting than another? Let me know and I will actually spend time on it, hope that is an acceptable answer.

Attachments

mickeyflood

Reactions
" Though for me it is the passing on of non-physicals,"

Are you aware of these gentlemen's research?
Luis Favela and Marieke van Rooij claim that reasoning is incorrectly understood as falling within two distinct kinds of processes. Instead, they argue that nonlinear dynamical systems theory (NDST) can provide a fresh perspective on reasoning.

Reasoning Comes In Degrees, Not Different Kinds | Science Trends

Their expressions line up nicely with my field experience. We "in the west" are taught to think rational this can lead to programmed solutions. When isolated from the control of outside systems one can feel the past and present merge, it felt to me a sense of soft reality that provoked knowing without a construct.

You have brought these two men, and their research, to my attention for the first time. I am still reading their material as I am having a tough go at grasping all their ideas in this article, for it is quite muddled in my brain, this is why I am working through it more slowly, though I have grasped somethings, such as; When they make statements about dynamical systems this throws me off immediately. A dynamical system is a system whose state evolves with time over a state space according to a fixed rule - definition found through duckduckgo. (Well this is confusing as all hell to me, for how can a system's state evolve with time over a state's space when it has fixed rules. Sounds like gibberish. Would you be willing to give me a hand in breaking this down? As I have been struggling for a bit to pull a meaning from it. I mean, can anything evolve with strict rules? In my brain evolving is about developing through experience, for it seems to me that rules hinder development in many circumstances. Just look at Science nowadays - overly obsessed with rules of the past, many people and scientists ignore newer findings that could dissolve years of a scientist's work or even career.. i.e. - the effects of different levels of radiation on the humans). Moreover, just from reading the first article you connected here - I will delve deeper into some of their sources, I just wanted to make a reply once I read your message 8-/) - I see nonlinear dynamical systems theory (NDST) as, nonlinear forces that effect a body or system of bodies; basically every force that is everywhere. For everything everywhere is vibrating, always in motion and straight lines only appear real. Perhaps I am understanding this article poorly OR perhaps, it is similar to what I am writing, -not sure at this point - but I feel like they are making fancy talk, or maybe even myself also, that we are in a constant state of similarity, and that our brains present it to us in different forms. IF this is the case, well than, I have already mentioned that in my first reply.. "Though for me it is the passing on of non-physicals, which are connected to other outer realms/dimensions, with small fragments of connection to ours, in which we are active; as I type and you read." And in my immediate following sentence; "For possessions that are tangible "here" and "now" just seem to keep us from those intagibles, that should further free us and guide us to rid us of these parasites." I was attempting to get to the idea that, we are on a massive plain of similarity and the parasites - which only copy, manipulate and consume - work ever so diligently at keeping us from reaching the other points, areas, sides, sections of this great plain of similarity: oneness.
And another bit from this article - I know I am cherry picking in this reply, but these parts appeared clearer to me while some other sections just mixed me up - Luis Favela and Marieke van Rooij claim that reasoning is incorrectly understood as falling within two distinct kinds of processes. Instead, they argue that nonlinear dynamical systems theory (NDST) can provide a fresh perspective on reasoning. (So, they are comparing our thinking and processing of information to molecular changes, such as in nature? They may seem different, but actually they are still the same? Well than that would mean, that nothing is actually different and everything is actually the same and only our developed senses, in this realm/dimesion make things seem different. BUT that is the point of being here in this realm/dimension, I would argue. To experience and wonder at things.. AND more so, on how to get back to a one whole state, from which I ancenstors came, through the way of observing and carefully putting things back into one piece, with these senses. As I have mentioned in a previous post - my introduction post - that we are simply working with a trillionbillionmillion piece puzzle.
I will make another reply, later on in the night about my mudflood comments, as I need to get the two buildings that puzzle me the most; their names and locations.
I look forward to our continued discussion 8-/)
Great stuff, asatiger.

Dielectric

Reactions
I wasn't entirely sure where to put this 13min. Thunderbolts vid. so did a search for asteroid/meteor or similar and yours (@trismegistus) was the first link that popped up.
In one of those coincidences that, for the last fortnight, I was straining my brain for a mechanism that would've been possible to 'set off' the eruptions (which I personally believe were responsible for the buried buildings), and also to change the etheric charge supposedly employed by the little wire steeple power-things atop some older buried buildings. I kept going back to 'Meteor Crater' in Arizona for the sheer size of it, and also Tunguska but I'm just not that way inclined off my own bat.
Meteor Crater - Wikipedia

And then within a week, out of the blue, this about comets/meteors which fits pretty well:
Hope this post is somewhat on track.

There is good evidence which appears to suggest the last disaster may have been caused by meteors. However I think the explanation lies elsewhere, and that the whole meteor story is prestaging a possible future use elsewhere. Even so, It seems like TPB had some good ideas about when another disaster might take place, unless they are the ones doing it, which is also an option.

Way back in the 50's Edward Teller was in on aerosol spraying ideas. Ostensibly this was done with regards to nuclear war. It's never been clear to me which theory on this is correct. One theory is that a nuclear war would create a green house and runaway temperatures, but the evidence caused from volcano's indicated the exact opposite is what happens, and we would get a nuclear winter, and so when one looks at chemtrails you have wonder what they are really trying to do. Freeze us to death or bake us to death? So then the next thing was the development of these sinkholes and the other holes which seemed to have blown out from beneath the surface such as in Russia.

Now as a kid I never heard of sinkholes, but around the late 1990's sinkholes began showing up. If you're like 30 or younger you might not know these things were not wildely known. In fact I'd never heard of such a thing unless it was caused by a broken water main. So I began researching when this phenomena developed and ran in to the Expanding Earth Theory.

Logic says that something has to sustain the molten core of earth and that first lead me to study a little bit on Brikeland Currents which seem to be powering the Earth. I discovered Anthony Peratt's work on petroglyphs as recorded images of high energy Z pinches. This is extemely closeted science BTW. Stating in no uncertain terms the following;
The Plasma Universe and Plasma
Cosmology have no ties to the anti-
science blogsites of the holoscience
'electric universe'.

Anthony Peratt - Wikipedia
TheUniverse
http://plasmauniverse.info/downloads/PerattAntiquityZ.pdf

Like many I started off looking for answers from Officialdoom, some of which is OK, Peratt for example, but ultimately I could not find viable answers for what should be explainable phenomena. One of the most important being what caused gravity which lead ultimately to the Expanding Earth Theory and then later on elsewhere.

There's that Erik Dollard video on our site somewhere's where he talks about the Sun and it's cycles, not the 11 year cycles, and this is where we are, heading into a solar minumum the likes of which haven't been seen since the dark ages. So I concluded that the chemtrails along with drilling all over the place under the prext of gas drilling (remember the Califorina Gas Stinks?) were/are attempts to prevent a global wide catastrophe where the earth becomes insanely hot, the earth essential begins having blow holes and mud geysers bury everything, and then gigantic holes fall into a molten subsurface crust, land masses suddenly collapse or shift below sea level and are covered over, and basically almost everyone dies and civilization is wiped out.

Is this the Reset we are talking about? Well assuming it is, what I managed to cobble together over about a decade was that energies, most of which are not officially recognized, are inducted into the earth which keep the inner core of the earth molten. However, energy is converted in to matter and most of what it makes are gases which then transform in to water and the atmosphere. In truth if that wasn't happening we would all be dead because there would be a frozen planet and no atmosphere to speak of it were not constantly replenished.

Neall Adams has a whole series of these video, and it would be one thing if there were only one and all about Earth, but that's not the case. This same expanding model can be seen in other planets like Mars. This theory is to me the only logical explantion which covers nearly everything. I don't think it was meteor bombardment. I think it was by sinkholes and that the PTB tried to ride the heatwave to extract money on a planetary scale while knowing that we would then head into an ice age.

Last edited:

Jaska

Reactions

Now as a kid I never heard of sinkholes, but around the late 1990's sinkholes began showing up. If you're like 30 or younger you might not know these things were not wildely known. In fact I'd never heard of such a thing unless it was caused by a broken water main. So I began researching when this phenomena developed and ran in to the Expanding Earth Theory.
Sinkholes can arise when the aquifers below dry out. When more water is taken out than refills through rain & through saltwater pushing up from below through the sediments of rock.

Those alleged meteor craters are dried out ponds.

Meteors or comets or whatever light shows up has some electromagnetic origin.

Destruction happened & happens through huge electrical discharges. Some kind of Energy Weapons. When you look at how electrical discharges look, the Lichtenberg figures & have a look at some of the screenshots below from google earth, those look similar.

Lightning is part of the electric circuit that charges the earth & the water. This energy can be collected & used as an energy weapon. Electricity can melt metall & have towers collapse !

russia2.JPGkaribik.JPGvenezuela.JPGuruguay.JPGargentina2.JPGargentina.JPGnz2.JPGnz.JPGpapaneuguinea2.JPGpapaneuguinea.JPGrussia.JPGnorway.JPGnunavut.JPGneufundland.JPGontario.JPGgambia.JPGghana2.JPGghana.JPGangola2.JPGangola.JPGafrica2.JPGkongo.JPGungarn.JPG

russia2.JPGkaribik.JPGvenezuela.JPG

Dielectric

Reactions
Sinkholes can arise when the aquifers below dry out. When more water is taken out than refills through rain & through saltwater pushing up from below through the sediments of rock.

Those alleged meteor craters are dried out ponds.

Meteors or comets or whatever light shows up has some electromagnetic origin.

Destruction happened & happens through huge electrical discharges. Some kind of Energy Weapons. When you look at how electrical discharges look, the Lichtenberg figures & have a look at some of the screenshots below from google earth, those look similar.

Lightning is part of the electric circuit that charges the earth & the water. This energy can be collected & used as an energy weapon. Electricity can melt metall & have towers collapse !

View attachment 33439View attachment 33440View attachment 33441View attachment 33442View attachment 33443View attachment 33444View attachment 33445View attachment 33446View attachment 33447View attachment 33448View attachment 33449View attachment 33450View attachment 33451View attachment 33452View attachment 33453View attachment 33454View attachment 33455View attachment 33456View attachment 33457View attachment 33458View attachment 33459View attachment 33460View attachment 33461

View attachment 33439View attachment 33440View attachment 33441
Yes, that is correct:
Or a combination, because of the influx of energies; see https://plasmauniverse.info/downloads/PerattAntiquityZ.pdf
The petroglyph's tell a story and that story is of a high energy Z-pinch observed world wide. Such an event is thought to possibly be the cause of star birth's. Which evidently did not happen or we wouldn't be here. However, a Z-pinch is exactly what you describe, it is a huge electrical discharges, which I'm sure could have blasted out the grand canyon and also be responsible for scaring the face of Mar's. Sunken land masses, observable on google earth for example, were probably caused by the crust becoming jello due to heating. For those giant blow holes to form in Russia (recently) there has to be a gas buildup beneath the crust. We've got bridges falling down, people and vehicles falling into sinkholes all over, geysers of mud, sand, and let's not forget the lakes and rivers that have disappeared overnight down a bottomless pit. There is a lot of evidence we are undergoing a planetary expansion phase right now. Including cracks all over and other phenomena as well.

In addition large species are dying off which, if gravity is a function of mass, and it is, then changes in the weight of mass become critical in large creatures, humans included of course, and it's also now known that migratory species along with insects like bee's literally see the magnetic field by way of detecting a color shift, called a phase shift, which they use to navigate. We have critters showing up in places where they have never been recorded or exceedingly rarely.

In addition we have the world wide caves and tunnels with entire cities obviously carved out over long periods of time, and long before the Taliban gained a foothold anywhere, and these suggest strongly that some event in the distant past went on for an extended period of time which required life below ground.

Last edited:

Jaska

Reactions
Yes, that is correct:
Or a combination, because of the influx of energies; see https://plasmauniverse.info/downloads/PerattAntiquityZ.pdf
The petroglyph's tell a story and that story is of a high energy Z-pinch observed world wide. Such an event is thought to possibly be the cause of star birth's. Which evidently did not happen or we wouldn't be here. However, a Z-pinch is exactly what you describe, it is a huge electrical discharges, which I'm sure could have blasted out the grand canyon and also be responsible for scaring the face of Mar's. Sunken land masses, observable on google earth for example, were probably caused by the crust becoming jello due to heating. For those giant blow holes to form in Russia (recently) there has to be a gas buildup beneath the crust. We've got bridges falling down, people and vehicles falling into sinkholes all over, geysers of mud, sand, and let's not forget the lakes and rivers that have disappeared overnight down a bottomless pit. There is a lot of evidence we are undergoing a planetary expansion phase right now. Including cracks all over and other phenomena as well.

In addition large species are dying off which, if gravity is a function of mass, and it is, then changes in the weight of mass become critical in large creatures, humans included of course, and it's also now known that migratory species along with insects like bee's literally see the magnetic field by way of detecting a color shift, called a phase shift, which they use to navigate. We have critters showing up in places where they have never been recorded or exceedingly rarely.

In addition we have the world wide caves and tunnels with entire cities obviously carved out over long periods of time, and long before the Taliban gained a foothold anywhere, and these suggest strongly that some event in the distant past past went on for an extended period of time which required life below ground.
"Natural" disasters r triggered deliberately through EM weapons. Liquefaction of soil through vibrations, vulcano eruptions where highly electrified aquifers meet & produce such heat to melt rocks.

Changes concerning the charge of electricity in the atmosphere would include changes in the chemical composition of the air. Like CO2. Less CO2 means less growth for all living beings & plants. These days the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is dangerously low & they try selling us it was responsible for climate change, which is absolute mocking. On the other hand I saw 1 pic where CO2 was pumped in tunnels underground. It should be frozen ottherwhise it would evaporate immediately. So they take CO2 out of the atmosphere. What for ? Yeah could be to fertilize underground cities, where still people live? Could also be used in a way to generate energy ?

Looking at the huge buildings, & photos of end 1800, there were still larger humans up to 2m 70. Although I guess that size was yet heavily reduced, as skeletons of 10 m have been found.

Thanks for that link, will be occupied for some time 😉
Edited abt 2 hours later to add the following :
First thing in that pdf I took a look was the photo of the alleged thermonuclear detonation and the text

"Starfish thermonuclear detonation July 9, 1962, 400 km above Johnston Island. The photograph was taken from a Los Alamos KC-135 aircraft three minutes after initiation time. An artificial striated aurora has already formed from the plasma particles, spreading along the earth’s magnetic field. The brightest background object (mark) at the top, left-hand corner, is the star antares, while the right-most object is -Centauri. The burst point is two-thirds of the way up from the lowest plasma striation."

So, they want us to beLIEve that thermonuclear detonation took place 400 km above that island. Pic taken from an aircraft. That aircraft had a service ceiling of 50 000 ft or 15 200 m. Does that look being 385 km above that airplane ? 😂

The successors of that aircraft Boeing NC135 are part of US Navys Electronic Warfare Systems group. Still a service ceiling of 50 000 ft & for sure the same purpose as KC135

Thermonuclear is hoax, it is really WATER energy. Aurora or Plasma is electrified or ionised noble gases that glow, when it is stressed through electric current, of course following the electromagnetic field.

Last edited: