The Next Reset

whitewave

Reactions
If you watch the nightly news (I don't but I hear what people are discussing) then you know that everything's bad and you should feel bad. Why this continual barrage of depressing news? Is it to instill a learned helplessness and make us dependent on those we perceive as more powerful? I can't do anything about the mass tsunami/earthquake deaths so the casualties reported just make me depressed and helpless without any recourse. Is it some sort of soft disclosure to let us know that things are going to get really bad and only the strong will survive? Probably a little of both.

Considering the above choices (and there may be more choices/reasons), I'm left wondering which one will affect me more. My mother will tell you that from an early age I've been pretty reluctant to feel helpless or dependent on those in authority so I'm not too worried about the attempted brainwashing/indoctrination techniques. The other option of soft disclosure of a probable E.L.E. will affect me and mine no matter how stubborn I am so I followed that angle. I suspect that all the previous resets have been leading up to the next one where TPTB are playing for all the marbles.

From their own mouths:

Wars and rumors of war.
Even preppers won't survive a nuclear war. (Apparently years of supplies in a bunker won't save you. It's the end of the world as we know it except for the elite who will have years of supplies in bunkers.)
North Korea hates US and wants to nuke us into oblivion. They don't care (by their own admission) if most North Koreans die as long as ALL Americans die.
We could all die any minute now.

Global food shortages-we're all gonna die! (Well, in about 10 years). I'd say stock up now but if you read the above article, even that won't save you.
This years' flooding wipes out grain crops.
Government says we're all gonna starve. (Ignore all those people who are growing one million pounds of food/year on 3-5 acres of land)

Last years disease outbreaks and their death tolls.
CDC current list of outbreaks for 2019 (measles and milk and backyard flocks, oh my!)
W.H.O. current list of outbreaks. (Don't be a statistic, get your vaccine now)

The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse are in Yemen.

This explains why I got 8 emergency weather alerts for what we used to call "a rainy day". It's not nice to fool Mother Nature so we really shouldn't be poking her with the stick of man-made climate control.

There's plenty more depressing headlines but you get the idea...we're all gonna die. That is, of course, true but why the push to remind us daily of the fact? I don't control the weather and can honestly say I've never seeded any cloud with anything. I don't waste food. I cover my mouth when I cough. I'm not setting global policies that are pissing off our neighbors around the world. I don't own a nuke and can barely spell it. I don't have the capability of starting a war with any country. How is the common man to blame for any of these ills we have reported to us? Unless it's all happened before. "There is nothing new under the sun" (so quit staring at the big artificial lightbulb).

According to the Mayan, Aztecs, Hopi, and the bible the world is overdue for a smackdown. The coming pole shift (cyclic occurrence ) is gaining momentum and may be the E.L.E. predicted without the need for wars, famines, pestilence, or ice ages. It's interesting that the Hopi prophecies tell of the "Great White Brother" who will show humanity a plan for living in reverence of the Creator.

If the goal (written in stone) is to 'maintain humanity under 500 million" then why bother letting us know we're all gonna die? Could it be that there are some who possess original ancient documents of survivors of previous cataclysms which depict how difficult it will be to even have 500 million survivors? Maybe they're looking for the strongest of the "herd", culling out those who won't listen, can't think for themselves, as well as the physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually weak?

We have plenty of information on stolenhistory threads to indicate that E.L.E.'s have happened either in multiple localities or globally. As you can see, there's any number of ways for humanity to be greatly reduced. Whether there's an E.L.E. coming from natural, cyclic causes or if there's a planned extinction, we do seem to be getting warning messages repeatedly. There are always survivors. Is it possible that we're being warned so that there might be 500 million survivors to rule over when all is said and done? Such an event would be a perfect time for a new historical narrative.

milhaus

Reactions
It is possible they are warning us. There is also the growing belief that they need us to believe in the things they tell us in order to make it happen. Quantum of Conscience has been talking about that for the past year or so on youtube but I haven't been paying attention to that.

I think it would be kind of ironic if that were true because everyone seems so apathetic now that they don't even heed the warnings. What I mean is tptb sort of wrote themselves into a corner by constantly bombarding us with fear.

I don't really know and I don't have any answers to what you wrote. I have just personally really taken these words of Christ to heart the past couple years after realizing the harm done to myself from constant worry, especially when no one around me seems to want to hear about it:

Matthew 6:34 (NASB)
34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 6:34 (KJV)
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

And, yes, from what I understand the preppers are constantly having to buy food because the end of the world keeps getting delayed.

Kansas

Reactions
I love the way you present it, but I think this is more about control... just breaking everyone down so we're easier to rule... mixing multiple cultures together so there's no common-bond, intentionally introducing foreign ideas and diseases to different populations purely for the purpose of weakening the different sections of society to make them easier to rule. - you can leave the low-IQ groups alone without introducing outside influence, but be sure to move those populations into more successful regions in order to kill any sense of shared history or culture and prevent these populations from recognizing their former greatness.

in cahoots

Reactions
It's definitely hard to draw a bead on whether the cataclysm will be of nature or nurture - we cannot ever quite know what is meant by the statue of the Hindu goddess of destruction at the entrance to the Large Hadron Collider, or the blatantly Satanic dance performance for Gotthard tunnel, or the oddly enthusiastic official disclosure now about UFOs and so on. But with all such bugaboos squirreling around in our psyches, it will be very easy to start folkloring away disappearances of large chunks of population once the communication grid starts winking out, or falling under total control.

Something is surely afoot. To speak skeptically though, we do know that news is business, and that "conditions will continue as we know them" doesn't make headlines, support any particular political party, or stimulate shares, comments, and the virality which keeps the news a going concern. Negative news provokes a response, and thereby a connection with that source of news. During my university studies we learned the "publish or perish" principle - i.e., it doesn't matter how well-designed the study - if it does not give some exciting, headline-able positive result, or meet certain arbitrary reviews standards of "interestingness," scientific journals are unlikely to publish their work. Science suffers the same seduction of novelty and sensationalism as news and soap operas. (This lecture which had me raising serious concerns to the class about the overall legitimacy of what we were being taught, and expected to do professionally, which fell on deaf ears. We don't do that kind of science after all. We aren't victims of widespread patterns within our industry.) So, potentially, news media is constantly competing with itself to make headlines louder, more urgent, more attention-grabbing.

It's hard to read between the lines going off of news articles - but I think if we look at something like say, recent property acquisitions of the tycoons, we may sketch a fair map of where the safe and danger zones will be.

jd755

Reactions
Who would know a reset had happened to them?
Why would those creating the reset be immune to its affects?
Who would want to survive a nuclear holocaust?
Why would 'the elite save tycoons'?
The False Evidence Appearing Real factory that is the authority cult only has one game. It works so why change it?
There is only place to be when the bomb falls, right underneath it.
Be afraid, be very afraid, my God will save you but only if you do as I tell you too, vote for us and we will save the world, comply or die its all the same thing.
It used to be guys like this wandering around but in the current phone zombie world no-one sees them so the same warning in glorious gory colourvision cgi enhanced hi tech show for your viewing pleasure, now appears inside the screen.

serveimage.jpeg

realitycheck

Reactions
What I noticed is global change of mindset about reset or E.L.E. in last 10-15 years - before most of people were scared when there was talk about doomsday like 2012. and similar but with years and constant "end of world on xx date" every few months and with major drop in moral, honesty and compassion among people (pushed by media) nowadays when there is talk about doomsday most of people react "let it happen, we deserve it".

Everyone knows saying - Divide and rule - and today society is divided on so many levels (nationality, race, sex, state, city, sport club, neighbourhoods... etc.) that things that were normal before like asking neighbour for a cup of sugar or stopping to help when you see someone in trouble on a street are rarity now. Everyone mind their own business as that does not affect them without thinking that one day they might need help.

So with what ever they decide to hit us with will have little or no resistance... doors are way open.

VonKitty

Reactions
This thread reminded me of an article I read this morning on wordplays.

Television tells lies to your vision. Programming programs you. TV channels channel matrix material. The remote control controlsyou, remotely.
The news is on — the noose is on.

I make a conscious decision these days not to watch or read any news, and I believe my life is much better without it. If what they’re reporting is even true, it’s not like we’re able to do anything about it anyway. But I believe it’s all fear based. Easier to control the herd. My cousin works in video editing for a local station and she says it’s very controlled what they can and can’t show.

Red Bird

Reactions
They tell us all the time. NWO

LEARNED helplessness
In
CIA interrogation manuals, learned helplessness is characterized as "apathy" which may result from prolonged use of coercive techniques which result in a "debility-dependency-dread" state in the subject, "If the debility-dependency-dread state is unduly prolonged, however, the arrestee may sink into a defensive apathy from which it is hard to arouse him.

Just to get you started. Weirdly another link I put here just went away.
American “Zersetzung”

I also look at as deflection. The we’re going to die talk is never about chemtrails/geoengineering, secret cabals, for instance. What are they NOT talking about, although seem to be getting more out in the open.
The tendency to look down on prepping is part of it. Seems pretty smart to me.

Last edited:
OP
whitewave

whitewave

Reactions
It is possible they are warning us. There is also the growing belief that they need us to believe in the things they tell us in order to make it happen. Quantum of Conscience has been talking about that for the past year or so on youtube but I haven't been paying attention to that.
Haven't quite decided if I believe in that whole "make your own reality" idea or not so I don't pay much attention to it either.

I think it would be kind of ironic if that were true because everyone seems so apathetic now that they don't even heed the warnings. What I mean is tptb sort of wrote themselves into a corner by constantly bombarding us with fear.
Yeah, their plans seems to be a little short-sighted for the long range goals. They have to live with the consequences of their actions too.

Matthew 6:34 (NASB)
34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Amen, brother. I'm not worried; just taking notice. I don't worry about flat tires but I keep a spare in the trunk anyway.

And, yes, from what I understand the preppers are constantly having to buy food because the end of the world keeps getting delayed.
I've been a prepper for 45 years and even if THE WORLD doesn't end, an individual (or family) can have their own little corner of the world be devastated by illness, injury, death of family provider, loss of job, etc. Being a prepper is just having insurance for things your insurance company doesn't cover, imho.
I think this is more about control... just breaking everyone down so we're easier to rule... mixing multiple cultures together so there's no common-bond, intentionally introducing foreign ideas and diseases to different populations purely for the purpose of weakening the different sections of society to make them easier to rule. - you can leave the low-IQ groups alone without introducing outside influence, but be sure to move those populations into more successful regions in order to kill any sense of shared history or culture and prevent these populations from recognizing their former greatness.
I agree that there's an obvious agenda to alter our thinking and use demographic shuffling/immigration to dilute a locale's cultural identity. We are being deliberately divided on every level and in every possible way. On the one hand, I wouldn't mind a global culture where we quit fighting each other over resources and stupid agendas and could share the global resources with the entire globe, but, on the other hand, I doubt any unapproved ideas will be allowed in such a culture so I ague against it. I think what saddens me the most is that the majority of people seem to be willing accomplices (and even zealots) to their own destruction.

in cahoots

Reactions
This thread reminded me of an article I read this morning on wordplays.

Television tells lies to your vision. Programming programs you. TV channels channel matrix material. The remote control controlsyou, remotely.
The news is on — the noose is on.
The list goes on and on. If you study linguistics, you realize that each language has a certain set of sounds, and ways to fit them together, which kind of create the linguistic spectrum of plausible word-forms for a given language. For instance in English we've got our "er"s and our "re"s and our "main"s. The total set of English-sounding word-forms is vastly larger than the actual language. This is the same for many languages. But English has a somewhat unique problem: pathological Homonyms. When you understand that at multiple points in the history of English, the language was formalized in aristocratic dictionaries and made official and prescriptive, it becomes extremely confusing why a word for a kind of thought (KNOW) sounds exactly the same as the word of negation (NO). Context usually makes which meaning we intend obvious, but nonetheless - historically, the word for that kind of thought was KEN (living on in modern RECKON, "RE-KEN"), which is a word totally unconfuseable with totally different and even directly opposite meanings. Like it would have been better to just make up a nonexistent word, I think (WONK, KOW, KWON are all at least distinctive), to emphasize distinction in meaning, than to put 2 such different meanings into a single sound.

Yet we see this again and again, pathologically, when investigating English. PUPILS PAY atTENSION while LESSONs LESSEN, and are taught to the CLASS, teaching them to SPELL correctly. The school operates under the PRINCIPAL's PRINCIPLES; we teach each subject their subjects. English is a profoundly corrupted language - not just in the sense of its diverse range of influences, but in the incredibly awkward and inefficient way it has been constructed. Not unlike the routinely renovated and demolished buildings we talk about here.

Kansas

Reactions
I agree that there's an obvious agenda to alter our thinking and use demographic shuffling/immigration to dilute a locale's cultural identity. We are being deliberately divided on every level and in every possible way. On the one hand, I wouldn't mind a global culture where we quit fighting each other over resources and stupid agendas and could share the global resources with the entire globe, but, on the other hand, I doubt any unapproved ideas will be allowed in such a culture so I ague against it. I think what saddens me the most is that the majority of people seem to be willing accomplices (and even zealots) to their own destruction.
I think the "romantic" (and the irony of the root of that word isn't lost on me... in fact the giggle makes it even better) part of the concept of Tartaria which is so appealing is the notion of a "confederacy" rather than an empire... Let everyone live their way in their place. let them celebrate and preserve their culture and history in their place but share equally in trade and travel rights with the other member tribes/nations... I believe the modern divisions are increasing because by nature each group seeks to be dominant and if every group shares every space, every group will compete for every space... social-programming may have created sub-groups within each group who seek to build a new hybrid society incorporating elements from everywhere (sort of a borg assimilation concept to me) but they're outnumbered by majorities of their groups of origin who still follow their natural instinct to seek domination over competing groups.

If the "social-planners" who've engineered this have ever paid any attention to human history and sociology (and you know they live and breathe it) they know that the end result of such action is war. ...and that will further cloud the history... destroying monuments, artifacts, manuscripts and more... all over the "western" world where this agenda is playing out at present. It has to be intentional. Once all of Europe's history is entirely rewritten to fit the new narrative, they'll go on to Asia.... Future Chinese headlines: "New Evidence Indicates Buddha Was Black!" "Scientist shows East-Asians most unhappy of all people while Africans are happiest." "Chinese-guilt. Why you should feel bad about Chinese extraction of African resources." "Chinese privilege is real! non-chinese not thriving in China."

OP
whitewave

whitewave

Reactions
It's definitely hard to draw a bead on whether the cataclysm will be of nature or nurture
I don't think TPTB are waiting for nature to do their job for them but are goading nature into violent responses. We may have "natural" disasters that wipe out quite a few at a time in localized areas but that's hardly getting the population numbers down to 500 million. Still, we DO seem to be going through something now that indicates a global change of unknown intensity. It may be that whatever is coming (pole shift, E.L.E, whatever) is known and all the other divisiveness and negativity is to throw any survivors off balance so that they'll be totally compliant with any post reset plans.

It's hard to read between the lines going off of news articles - but I think if we look at something like say, recent property acquisitions of the tycoons, we may sketch a fair map of where the safe and danger zones will be.
You're probably right about that.

Has anyone here viewed any youtube videos from
Brian Austin Lambert
Finally had the time to watch a 2+ hour video. He has good info but he kind of talks down to his audience as though we're all idiots. He mentions the 33rd parallel as being a safe zone where the survivors were after the last catastrophes then mentions the ruins of those areas. Why would they be in ruins if their people survived? Plus, he ruined the Christmas season forever. :) Have just recently gotten into Thunderbolts Project but, as I said, humanity seems to be all waking up at the same time so I'm not surprised that they have much of the same info.
Post automatically merged:

Who would know a reset had happened to them?
Everyone who had lived through it?
Why would those creating the reset be immune to its affects?
I don't think they would be. We'll all have to live with the consequences of their actions.
Who would want to survive a nuclear holocaust?
I think there may be a "show of power" using some nukes but TPTB don't want to be rulers of an ash heap. I doubt they'll be a full-scale nuke war.
Why would 'the elite save tycoons'?
Tycoons are movers and shakers and get $shit done. People like that will be needed after a reset. Of course, tycoon types usually get stuff done by bossing other people around so not as many will be needed.
The False Evidence Appearing Real factory that is the authority cult only has one game. It works so why change it?
Definitely lots of fear-mongering going on but as a paranoid personality once told me: just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. :)
There is only place to be when the bomb falls, right underneath it.
I really hope that's not true.
Be afraid, be very afraid, my God will save you but only if you do as I tell you too, vote for us and we will save the world, comply or die its all the same thing.
There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. We've all chosen to be in this here and now.
I truly believe this is exactly right.

Last edited:

Radal16

Reactions
Has anyone here viewed any youtube videos from

Brian Austin Lambert

Lots on electromagnetic plasma change over event(s) aka "reset"

Video in link above, perhaps some discussion regarding this content which ties in aspects of:

Thunderbolts project

Flat Earth

Stolen History elements
I joined his website for a brief period of time because I was curious. Very glad I didn't pay their exorbitant lifetime fee. He contradicts himself and refuses to answer questions or debate his conclusions. He's got some interesting information but in the end I just felt like I was being conned and left.

OP
whitewave

whitewave

Reactions
What I noticed is global change of mindset about reset or E.L.E. in last 10-15 years - before most of people were scared when there was talk about doomsday like 2012. and similar but with years and constant "end of world on xx date" every few months and with major drop in moral, honesty and compassion among people (pushed by media) nowadays when there is talk about doomsday most of people react "let it happen, we deserve it".

Everyone knows saying - Divide and rule - and today society is divided on so many levels (nationality, race, sex, state, city, sport club, neighbourhoods... etc.) that things that were normal before like asking neighbour for a cup of sugar or stopping to help when you see someone in trouble on a street are rarity now. Everyone mind their own business as that does not affect them without thinking that one day they might need help.

So with what ever they decide to hit us with will have little or no resistance... doors are way open.
I think that's exactly the point of all the fear-mongering and divisiveness and inundation of negativity.

If what they’re reporting is even true, it’s not like we’re able to do anything about it anyway. But I believe it’s all fear based. Easier to control the herd. My cousin works in video editing for a local station and she says it’s very controlled what they can and can’t show.
In my 20's and 30's I watched the news and kept abreast of current happenings until one day I caught myself looking over my shoulder in paranoia as I walked to my car from the grocery store. I thought, "good grief! this is no way to live" I still remain situationally aware, but I'm more inclined to look for people who need help loading their groceries or who are looking for their car because they can't remember where they parked rather than expecting someone to carjack me, kidnap me, kill me for my almond milk and strawberries, or in some other way harm me. Turning off the tv literally turns off the programming.

Searching

Reactions
Eh, bring it on... I can no longer invest or participate in this place. Can't hold conversations with people. Can't carry on a conversation with a republican or democrat, or "independent". Can't relate to anyone. Don't feel any real connections. Can't reach anyone. Can't make a difference. Am made to feel "crazy". Spend my days expending all energy into "belonging", acting as if I am as clueless as all the rest so that I can miserably exist in this miserable place. Have become robotic. Not a participant, just an observer. This place is limbo.

Last edited:
OP
whitewave

whitewave

Reactions
Difficult to realize when fear propaganda takes advantage manipulating people, or being used as a cover up for a real threat.
Swedish Government Warns Citizens to Be Prepared for at Least a Week
Maybe it's time to locate some hidden and not very publicicly known places.
Going underground: The massive European network of Stone Age tunnels that weaves from Scotland to Turkey
I think the threat is real but I don't know if it's a naturally occurring, cyclic event or a man-made manipulation to reset civilization towards the final goal. I can prepare for power outages, loss of income, etc. but I can't do diddly squat about pole shifts, plasma bursts, coronal discharges, crustal displacement, hostile alien invasions, or a robot uprising. I think eventually we're all just going to have to trust God to see us through. (Not my strong suite as I like to be in charge of my destiny. :) )

LEARNED helplessness
In
CIA interrogation manuals, learned helplessness is characterized as "apathy" which may result from prolonged use of coercive techniques which result in a "debility-dependency-dread" state in the subject, "If the debility-dependency-dread state is unduly prolonged, however, the arrestee may sink into a defensive apathy from which it is hard to arouse him.
Collateral damage? Acceptable losses? :(
I also look at as deflection. The we’re going to die talk is never about chemtrails/geoengineering, secret cabals, for instance. What are they NOT talking about, although seem to be getting more out in the open.
Years ago I made it a point to pay attention to what TPTB were demonizing: cigarettes, raw milk, vitamins, etc. Wasn't particularly interested in researching any of those topics until the controllers tried to steer us away from such evils. Found some interesting tidbits of which I was not previously aware such as the health benefits of raw milk and the detrimental effects of homogenized milk. Nicotine also counters the mind-numbing effects of fluoride. (I've got links somewhere but not needed for this thread). Funny how they never point the finger at themselves as a cause for all the deaths. More people die from Democide that all other causes. Democide statistics for the 20th century
The tendency to look down on prepping is part of it. Seems pretty smart to me.
I started being a prepper in junior high (yeah, I was that popular-lol). Was called a lot of names, ridiculed, shunned until some emergency came up as is inevitable among groups of teenagers then they called on me to fix it. Nothing's changed about that scenario in 40+ years. Taught my kids to be preppers and when we have power outages or ice storms, tornadoes, earthquakes, fires, etc., my kids know what to do. Their spouses have usually suggested moving out of town and staying in a hotel until the crisis passes but my girls know how to survive.
I joined his website for a brief period of time because I was curious. Very glad I didn't pay their exorbitant lifetime fee. He contradicts himself and refuses to answer questions or debate his conclusions. He's got some interesting information but in the end I just felt like I was being conned and left.
He IS rather full of himself and knows more than ANYBODY about the subjects he discusses. Experts are "idiots", Einstein was a "moron", we're all going to die and we deserve it because we didn't listen to him. Good info but his presentation is just rude. If he turns out to be correct, I'm already within that 8 degrees of safety margin of the 33rd parallel so screw him! :)

RecycledSoul

Reactions
Eh, bring it on... I can no longer invest or participate in this place. Can't hold conversations with people.....
Earth, society, or SH? Are you as fed up as I am of being charged $700 a paycheck (or more) taxes to see our Country turn to shit? Attached photo of stub does not include my wife’s stub that works same place with comparable pay, so double everything for every 2 weeks. Not to mention property taxes on my 3 properties in 2 different states, for Govt to apparently be doing nothing besides “creating” the opioid epidemic to have another battle-front?
I may be getting off topic a little. You are not the only one here tired of complete shepherding. I will not invest another dollar in this economy unless it is for bear necessities as it is today. God only knows what tomorrow brings anymore. I have lost faith in the whole system that was the sustenance of “The American Dream”. I have began pulling the majority of my Direct Deposited (no choice) paycheck out on payday. If the grid goes down, I want greens in my pocket.

Attachments

Last edited: