The Next End of the World, CIA Declassified

Searching

Reactions
To me this description of cyclical catastrophe explains so much - mud flood, missing people, missing history, undersea pyramids, etc. Although this document describes the future, it also explains the past.
THE ADAM AND EVE STORY | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

Here is the video that brought it to my attention:

Just a few days before, I came across this video:

These two pieces of information seem to go hand-in-hand.

BeckyGurl

Reactions
Hi! Good post! I’m not all that schooled on earthquakes, never experienced one, but I do know that Mother Nature is a beast, and sooner or later all the damage mankind has caused our planet is going to bite us back.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
I think it already is. Just think of all the sinkholes opening up and swallowing houses, cars, and people. Don't know if they are natural, man-made, or a combination of both, but it's almost like the planet is terraforming itself.

AdamIDSW

Reactions
Ive heard read from places that these changes are being guided as gently as possible by hyperdimensional forces, stabilising how they can. But that the times coming living on the current coastlines will no longer be an option. But I think new landmasses will be appearing too. The last cataclysm , my instinct tells me wasn't natural but caused by people, so called gods small g pretending to be something more but yes thy have had the technologies to do amazing things. Because its just too suspicious how Europe seemed to be relatively unscathed compared to the rest of the world last time. And then how convenient, the british east india company and other colonisers took over and carved up the spoils. Its all a bit too convenient for me that's why i think the last cataclysm and all these ''resets'' are done by bad interdimensional beings who then direct evil on the surface through evil shells.

The question is....are things any different this time around, has there been some kind of power shift in the other realms up there?

LynxSeryn

Reactions
I highly recommend suspicious observers (first video listed above), and certainly, watch the Earth Catastrophe Cycle. It's haunting--and this is something expected to happen in the next 3 decades. Even if it doesn't, its still the most likely (though survivable) cataclysm we'll face next to random acts of chaos.

AdamIDSW

Reactions
From Shatara. Shes in Canada and has regained memories of her past lives, her most recent one she was Helene Mathieu in the French resistance in WW2, captured by the SS, taped and tortured to death. Her blog is Burning Woman.

in response to adamspiritualwarrior:
adamspiritualwarrior says: February 18, 2019 at 8:35 AM ”Ive heard read from places that these changes are being guided as gently as possible by hyperdimensional forces, stabilising how they can. But that the times coming living on the current coastlines will no longer be an option. But I think new landmasses will be appearing too. […]

Couple of points come to mind. I agree that some historical events re: European and American empires are just too damned convenient and all happening at about the same time with the same drive. As to coastlines inhabitants, it possible that the huge Antarctica continent will become a moderate zone and inhabitable for some years – just a thought. Make no mistakes, there are powerful and definitely anti-life evil forces driving planetary movements. Billions of benighted brainwashed people worship these entities, some of which we know locally as Allah, Jehovah and Satan. This claim makes the sophisticates who believe in Darwinism laugh, but they will not have the last laugh.

Witnessing the Apocalypse: The Truth May Scare You (10 min)

whitewave

Reactions
This interesting report from National Geographic says that our magnetic North pole is rapidly (34 miles/year) moving towards Siberia. It uses very calming language to assure us that pole flips happen "all the time" and take "thousands of years" but I tend to doubt that. We have plenty of evidence of past global catastrophes and some of them relatively recent.
Also from Nat. Geo. is this article reporting that Antarctica is greening up rapidly. The mosses that miraculously survive the (reported) extreme hostile cold, previously only growing less than a millimeter/year have tripled their growth to 3 millimeters/year. The Northern most coast of Antarctica (named GREEN ISLAND) facing South America is looking like a lush and verdant paradise. It's a bit alarming to think that another reset may be imminent.

Why is there no international Arctic treaty like the international Antarctic treaty?

I just did the math presented in the first article.
"In the mid 1900s, the north magnetic pole was lumbering along at less than a hundred feet each day, adding up to less than seven miles of difference each year. But in the '90s, this started to change. By the early aughts, magnetic north was chugging along at some 34 miles each year."

The distance of the North Pole to Siberia is 2002.66 miles. Starting from 1950 to the year 2000 the pole was moving at 7 miles per year. We have an unknown rate of magnetic drift for the 1990's to 2000 but it was increasing. Since the rate of increase for that time is not given, I'll just stick to a conservative estimate of 7 miles per year.

Seven miles per year drift times 50 years equals 350 miles. By the year 2000 the drift rate was 34 miles per year. Rounding off to 20 years (2000-2020) gives us 34 miles per year times 20 years which equals 680 miles. 680 miles + 350 miles =1030 miles (over half the distance). This has taken less than 100 years, not the "thousands of years" we're assured that it takes to happen. ASSUMING the current rate of drift remains stable (which it doesn't seem to be doing) then we have right around 30 years until our North Pole is parked in Siberia. Since we don't know the rate of drift for the 90's but can deduce from the article that the rates had increased, that 30 years grace period til the next pole shift may be quite a bit shorter.

The brainiacs in charge of noticing these things have corrected for our GPS and other satellite navigation tools. (so we don't become alarmed or notice?).

freezetime26

Reactions
The next reset is near, maybe thats why there are so many underground bunkers and reservoirs, and the famous "Global Seed Vault" in Svarbard.

whitewave

Reactions
The next reset is near, maybe that's why there are so many underground bunkers and reservoirs, and the famous "Global Seed Vault" in Svarbard.
I tend to agree with you on that. The fact that there's an international sharing treaty for Antarctica between nations of the world that are constantly at each others throats, a global seed vault, government bunkers built into mountains, and a "no riff raff allowed" on Antarctica tells me that TPTB are well prepared/preparing for the known reset and we're not invited.

Ever wonder why there's something called 'Continuity of Government' but nothing for 'continuity for the rest of us'?

BrokenAgate

Reactions
They don't plan for the rest of us to be around. Poor people are a drag on their grand dreams for a perfect society. Fine by me, this world sucks, anyway. If anyone wants to build a survival bunker, they are welcome to it, as far as I'm concerned. I don't think it'll be like last time, though. Our buildings are complete crap and will not be usable after a disaster; unlike the older style buildings, which obviously had been standing for a long, long time before the mud floods engulfed them.

dreamtime

Reactions
If the reset is near, why are they pushing for certain political outcomes?

Maybe the reset is near, but not that near, like maybe in around 2050. Scientists Say Sun Will Be Cooler By 2050, Warn Of Mini Ice Age

Will solar cooling solve Earth’s problem of global warming? Scientists are predicting that the sun is about to enter a massive cooling cycle which could lead to a mini ice age by the year 2050.

According to a study by the University of California San Diego, the sun will begin to have diminished magnetism, fewer sunspots, and produce less ultraviolet radiation starting in 2020. The event, known as the “grand minimum,” is reportedly triggered at random points by fluctuations in the sun’s magnetic field and is expected to last for about 50 years.
Maybe it will be an event on a grand scale, requiring underground facilities for the elite, but not destroying humanity entirely, thus requiering to build political structures beforehand. Could explain the "hummm" sound people are hearing, as they would be busy to build the underground structures before this event.