What If the Mappa Mundi is the True Map of the World Hypothesis. Chapter 1.

What If the Mappa Mundi Is the True Map of the World Hypothesis

Ch. 1: Preface/Introduction
We are all here because we have likely realized something isn't quite right when it comes to how reality is presented to us. Like many of you, I believe maps hold a critical key in helping us to decipher our past. Knowing this, I dove into the world of ancient maps, specifically the Mappa Mundis, around 7 years ago. These articles are the journey of my coincidental discoveries. In my mind, I am a "least of these" voice in the wind that could be gone tomorrow, happy to be worth just Seven Sparrows in YHWH's eyes, and I hope my speaking about them will bring Him glory in some form or another. I am not an "expert" in any way, nor am I by any means stating anything as fact yet, but rather pointing out patterns and inconsistencies that ultimately helped put together my insanely-out-of-the-box hypothesis: "What If the Mappa Mundi is the True Map of the World?"

Ravenna_mappa_mundi,_c.650.jpg

There was just something so familiar about the Mappa Mundi but I had not clue what.. until one day, after gazing upon the maps for the hundredth time, particularly the Ravenna Mappa Mundi, it finally stood out - even though it had been before my face a hundred times before. I am quite looking forward to the constructive feedback from the knowledge base that is here and am quite certain that there are more gems from the minds of those on this site concerning this train of thought once these glasses are passed on to you. Also to note here, I am most definitely not looking for "the official history says this" comebacks because, in my opinion, all of that is propaganda created to keep the already-conquered people enslaved. If looking at the world from a different perspective triggers you, you may want to skip this one.

Please be patient as this article series may seem all over the place sometimes - because that is the point. We will indeed try to tie together seemingly unrelated factors that are actually all still relevant pieces of the puzzle, as the point of all this *is* to look at the entire puzzle from a bird's eye view - a panoramic, big picture perspective.. Otherwise it just won't make any sense. While it is great to be an expert on say the hand or the eye, what good is it if you forget about the rest of the body? As far as these posts are concerned, everything mentioned here is to illustrate or provide evidence as to why the Mappa Mundi frame of mind *might* potentially be the correct one, because you will soon need a big donkey basket to contain all the coincidences I hope to bring to your awareness. Because of the nature of this topic, this has essentially become a sort of "Theory of Everything" set of posts, as it is indeed a perspective most people have likely not legitimately considered because of how absurd it sounds... So while there will be documentation and references where relevant, there will also be a decent amount of explanation to questions that have come up along the way, either from my own mind or from others.

I understand this is going to be way out there for many, but remember.. the whole point is to "get out of the box." There were many times I thought to walk away from my research thinking it was probably a waste of time, but every time on the way out the door I would come across a gem in the most unexpected of places, or a stranger would actually ask me to please continue my thesis... So.. Here I still am.

I don't expect them to be read in one sitting. However, I pray that this is at least an entertaining read, as since my own little awakening I have indeed read many books which would have been considered Scripture in the not too distant past; I feel the result has been many of the blanks concerning some crucial details of world affairs being filled in concerning the Scriptural perspective, praise YHWH. This is a big deal because I used to despise reading Scripture... So when I say "I read them", it is not to boast but to simply state that I HAVE read them in their entirety to understand the contexts and have formulated my hypothesis with the pieces I found within. If you would like to know which books these are, they are listed at the end of these posts. I am indeed trying to use Scripture and what used to be considered Scripture in the past, as a standard in trying to piece things together. When it comes to world-view, I am a post-Christian, almost-turned atheist, miraculously turned Messianic Natsarim (Hebrew for: people of the branches.. There likely are dual storylines for what the term "Na zi" could have meant). In the darkness of the abyss, I learned that Satan and the Fallen Ones were real, but that realization also made me realize that if Satan is real.... then so is God, YHWH the Creator. If witches and warlocks burn pages of Scripture during rituals, use YHWH's name for spells, and the throne of the "British Royals" contain Jacob's Pillow stone to rest their behinds on... surely the whole thing is more than mere fables and myths.

jstone.jpg

Knowing that many people these days also enjoy video-documentaries, I attempted to make one, and eventually sequels as well. They did better than I thought they would, though Ytube was definitely ever faithful in making sure to shadow ban, age restrict, delete views, subs, was even blocked worldwide for a time; I kid you not, some of my videos had more views on the first day than they do now.. This was an odd compliment of sorts, and it helps me know what "they" don't like. The initial video was made with a big picture perspective, structured in a way that will hopefully help even those just beginning to wake up to be able to follow the trail. As I don't want the main aspect of this content to be spoiled for the reader, it will be at the end of the series of posts for those interested. It is about time I remake the video since my hypothesis has evolved since then; luckily those of you reading this article will get to read those newer developments.

In the past when posting on other general or conspiracy theory boards concerning anything with potential intellectual relevance, I found I was taken more seriously with fewer distractions when I had portrayed myself as a male. I did not replicate my usual procedure this time as my voice is, well, as heard in the videos - while this may still be irritating to some, I'm sorry I cannot change anything about that. It had to be done, as I myself can't stand the robotic voice especially for a longer video, so hopefully it is at the very least better than the auto voice...hopefully lol.

Forgive me for any patchy English, being raised bilingual has both pros and cons for sure.

Well... Here we go.

The Beginning of the Journey: The Spark that Ignited a Wildfire
I was led to the exploration of this topic when an internet presence by the name of 'sean' had posted a peculiar series of posts called "The Apple is the Aether" on Flat Earth Truth Forums, which was eventually taken down after censorship ramped up. In these posts, sean not only presented his intellectual superiority as I could hardly even understand his writings at first.. But I believe YHWH kept bringing me back to his posts to reread them over and over until they made sense to my little mind. The critical statements that 'sean' would make would ignite the spark that lead me on my own map quest are here below (bold italics his, opinion mine):

• -Every country as we know it today used to be something else. It may sound like common sense, but do we truly understand the implications of this?
  • -Joseph of the Bible was buried in "Phoenicia, Arizona." Purposely misspelling the location as Phoenix, of which he was referring to "x marks the spot for CIA." Here he mentions the research done by G. E. Kinkaid of the burial chambers found in the Grand Canyon. Clearly this area does appear as if it has been destroyed by... something. We must keep in mind that Sodom and Gomorrah were not the only places to go through a supernatural destruction per Deut. 29:23 and Jeremiah 49:18; if you read Ezekiel 25 you will find that many places were on schedule for destruction of their own due to their smites against the Creator of all.
  • -China now is where Ancient India used to be. Notice the appearance of "China" on most world maps is a rather recent phenomenon.
  • -If one is looking for Noah's Ark, they should be looking on Pike's Peak. Not sure what I think of this one yet, but am certain there are plenty of mountains in the vicinity that could be holding a secret.
  • -Modern Saudi Arabia was founded on September 23, 1932. Now that is quite recent in the grand scheme of things - so we know it is NOT the biblical Arabia. This is critical for this hypothesis and we must remove from our minds Hollywood's attempt to program our minds when it comes to how certain locations AND peoples appeared, both topographically and culturally.
  • -Chinese civilization is 5000 years old yet it's pyramids contain 3000 year old Aryan mummies... A potential answer to this enigma, in Deuteronomy 28 it states that one of the curses for sins of spiritual adultery against the Creator was: "You shall be conquered by a foreign people." This consequence is *not* limited to just white people doing the punishing.
  • -Columbus carried with him Zacuto's Hebrew navigation charts. So Columbus "finds" a "new" land... already inhabited. What a paradox. And, whatever these navigation charts 'sean' mentioned were, were apparently Hebrew in origin. And how ironic that some of these people in this "new land" happened to know things that only Hebrews were acclaimed to know, such as YHWH's name, Scriptural feast days, knowing how to read the skies, which were all traits of the Hebrews. Note, at this point in time I do *not* hold a view that Israel/Yasharel was of only one particular race *after* they were established in ancient times - as even in Scripture there are protocols of how one, who was of a different nation, could join themselves to Israel/Yasharel; as also stated in Isaiah 56, anyone is welcome to the Creator of Life's table if one follows His Ways. However.. I also do believe that as far as prophecy is concerned, what happened to the Original Tribes of Yasharel and trying to track them down does come in to play. If you keep reading you will eventually see these details. Oh and yes, thanks to the research of others such as Dr. Stephen Pidgeon, Yasharel is what I have come to believe is the more accurate name for Israel, as the latter has some serious double speak at play. Anyway, was Columbus' mission truly to better the lives of other people and bring them a religion that the natives ironically already knew more foundational details about to begin with? Or... Was his real mission to bring upon them a god of death initiated by a series of holocausts that dwarf the only holocaust we are allowed to acknowledge in this day and age? His name does break down into meaning "bearer of the christ Columbia," note that the term 'christ' is a term that can be applied to many, similar to the term 'man', 'god', or 'lord' does not necessarily equal to calling on a specific one by an actual name. In the case of Christopher Columbus' name, the christ being mentioned appears to be Columbia... By the way, is there anyone who has any kind of ancestry tie they know of to those who were on this voyage with Columbus? Or the Pilgrim's? Or were these also dramatized stories that are meant to give us a pseudo-culture that will one day replace what we know of our genuine identities?
  • -Phoenician language is a subgroup to the Canaanites language - closest living language is Hebrew (does not specify if modern or paleo). It is helpful to note, that the Canaanites were directly stemmed from Canaan, the grandson of Ham, who was cursed for his lewd behavior towards Noah after the Flood. We will expound on this later on. Via the research of others, the Phoenicians, Canaanites, and the Punic Carthaginians, were essentially the same people from the same root. "In spite of the cosmopolitan character of its empire, Carthage's culture and identity remained rooted in its Phoenician-Canaanite heritage, albeit a localized variety known as Punic." Important to note, is that the Yasharelites were explicitly commanded *not* to mix with these people.. An idea indeed taboo in this day and age but the point is to get out of the box and we will go there. Disclaimer Note: Anything I happen to say about race is not to demean anyone of any group; I myself being a mixed race individual, I am already a nobody to racial purists out there so there is nothing in it for me. So indeed anything said here is not meant to attack anyone, and I praise YHWH that I personally have been surrounded by good high-frequency people from every race... However, we *must* be able to see reality as it is for ANY step towards recovery being made.
  • -Greenland is Ancient Sri Lanka/Taprobane. Notice how even the word 'Taprobane' isn't even recognized by autocorrect as a legitimate word. Same thing for 'Tartaria', 'Natsarim', 'Yahusha', 'Yasharel'...
  • -Puerto Rico is really the island of Crete.
  • -America is Ancient Syria. This is ironically one of the easier-to-accept concepts to most people on a similar quest for truth, however, they are forgetting to factor in one critical detail when it comes to how and where YHWH divided the lands amongst Noah's sons and what that actually entails we will get into as well.
  • -Atlantic Ocean is really the Red Sea
  • -Wherever Israel was before, it is most definitely *not* the tiny strip of land they claim it is now.
These phenomenal points made by 'sean' indeed were the initial statements that really made me start thinking and asking bigger questions that critique the mainstream mindset regarding maps. So... If you're still out there somewhere, thank you, sean.

One might ask: "What Benefit is There to Look into Such Archaic Maps?"
Honestly, when it concerns critical lands of significance, the implications could be astronomical in understanding who we are. I would like to submit that the devil and his minions would use, indeed have already been using, this deception for the ultimate massacre plan against the Remnant and the Ancient Peoples of the Old World. To understand what is going on, we must first understand who we are - and this identity is oftentimes tied to the land.

Out of All Maps, Why the Mappa Mundi?
When it comes to maps, the selection is endless when it comes to unique designs. I do think it possible that the more peculiar looking maps "discovered recently" were potentially put out there to present an aspect of truth but are not entirely true.
When considering trying to get back to the truth, it appears the pattern of "going back to the ancient ways" is applicable in more ways that one, including which maps are likely to be the more accurate portrayal of truth. The critical delineation is the year the maps were acclaimed to be published. If it is post 1500s, even a bit before, the propaganda machine is already awake and running. I have yet to find any other world map style that is both as old and consistent than the Mappa Mundi style, as some of them with this layout, such as the Anaximander Mappa Mundi, clocks in at around 500-600 BC; another honorable mention is the Jisidor Mappa Mundi which is, surprise surprise, kept at the Vatican.
Now I am neither a globe earther or a flat earther at this point though it is clear which one is accepted thought and which is not. One thing is for certain, seeing that almost every culture in the past believed the earth was flat they would have never been susceptible to the "we come from a planet far far away" alien mantra.. Regardless, I am of the opinion that the Mappa Mundi style likely assumes a flat earth because of it's design matching a circle such as is stated here:

Etymologiae, chapter 14, de terra et partibus (translation) [emphasis mine]:
The [inhabited] mass of solid land is called round after the roundness of a circle, because it is like a wheel [...] Because of this, the Ocean flowing around it is contained in a circular limit, and it is divided in three parts, one part being called Asia, the second Europe, and the third Africa.
Based on the quote above, it is my curious question that perhaps the Native American lore of the Turtle Island concept was actually supposed to apply to the livable land on earth in it's entirety, being that the quote above states the entire land mass is a circle - essentially a large island.

maps.jpg

Regardless, it is for certain that there has been very obvious intent to grow away from this circular land perspective that overtook modern history over the past few centuries in the same pattern that the history taught to us now is likely more inaccurate than ever before.

The crazy part is, the Mappa Mundi *was* considered the map of the entire earth at the time, the name "Mappa Mundi" itself means 'world map.' Do you really believe they had less access to the earth than we do now? "Oh but that was only representing the old world, we then discovered the new." Well, don't we ourselves claim that we are of the Old World? Are we not the remnant of the Old World Order resisting the New World Order? Then to figure out who we are, we must return to how the people of the old world order, our ancestors, actually saw the world, without being distracted by the clown show..

Despite the initial donkey kick reaction you may feel emotionally, keep in mind that unless one can absolutely prove without a doubt exactly what piece of land one is driving through, or which body of water one is flying over while watching movies sip on a drink and eat some snacks or take a nice nap... it is literally a journey of blind belief. When it comes to location, we are only going off of "their" say so for the past three to four generations or so (ironically the same time frame of the curse placed on those who lived against the Creator of Life). All transportation methods are controlled by them... "guaranteed accurate" by GPS. Another thing to keep in mind is that the land available on the Mappa Mundi format would actually be much greater, a harsh awakening to us as this is very contrary to our programming that everything possible to know has been known. We are indeed the opposite of what we've been told - *not* the epitome of greatness, but a conquered and (happily) enslaved people with an absolutely chronic level of Stockholm's syndrome, who have been programmed to believe we are free... Ironically we probably are on the verge of entering into, quite potentially, an irreversible version of slavery only redeemable by an act of YHWH Himself.

sheep2.jpg
sheep3.jpg

"Sparrow, you are crazy to even consider such a thing!"
Indeed it is a preposterous question, but having been an ignorant sheep myself for a good many years I do think that if we are lied to in nearly every other avenue of our existence then it is highly worth considering to at least ask the question and see what puzzle pieces may come together. It does indeed appear that we are in the throes of rampant falsehood right now, so knowing that false is glorified and worshipped whilst truth is mocked and belittled at this current point in time - then it's the mocked and belittled camp we need to secretly explore during the night...

"No way, Sparrow, I fly on planes all the time and I remember looking out the window and I was flying over the Gulf of Mexico!"
First off, how do you know that was the Gulf of Mexico? You indeed saw a body of water of some kind meeting land, but do you really know it was the Gulf of Mexico? How do you know it wasn't the Caspian Sea? Other than the very primitive CGI map in front of our seats that "proves" we are where they want us to think we are, what other proof did you see that you were indeed over the Gulf of Mexico? Guaranteed most people, myself included, while giving the commemorative glance out the window, will promptly return to their distraction at hand, whether it be work, sleep, music, a movie...because "we are in good hands".

sheep6.jpg

"That would be a conspiracy way too grand to accomplish!"
A curious document called the Secret Covenant, thankfully still surviving on the internet thanks to many who had saved it, details this concept. Feel free to read the full thing for yourself, and notice how it seems to be telling us exactly what is going on in the world today. It starts out sounding like a political document, until after reading further one will eventually come to find that it is an oath written by the ones "from heaven to earth came" and that it will be a conspiracy slowly and meticulously brought about, so grand that those who see it will be considered insane by the others. Considering the implications of this document, I would imagine whoever released it into the digital ocean risked their life to do so and is no longer with us.
secrtcvnt.jpg

. . .
Inkedsecrtcvnt3.jpg

In the next post we will get into the geographical anomalies that first grabbed my attention on the Mappa Mundis, and other factors that would help make this grand illusion work. Please remember that I am not necessarily stating that anything I say is fact quite yet, but am rather sharing with you some perspective.

Thank you,
Sparrow the AinuGeisha

Last edited:
This is absolutely fucking incredible, the Atlantic Ocean being the red sea blows my mind... they scaled it down.... holocaust being relatively miniscule blows my mind... again... they scaled it down.... phoenix/Phoenicia/cia X fetish blew my mind...

Here's a couple things.

The firmament could be a sphere that's half full of stuff. Or it could be a half sphere dome. Whatever it is, I think it's double layered. For one, protection and redundancy ... for two...The firmament is terrarium type technology insofar as when one rotates it, as with a dog treat dispenser ball, it aligns a HOLE through it which would allow the Heavenly Waters Above to flood the biosphere........... THE BIOSPHERE!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Ok another thing.. I am pretty sure that this realm is ALWAYS EXPANDING.. just like life naturally grows... aka new lands are always being created... acreage being summoned by god out of thin air, like a mistress obeying her master... sexy! and abundant. .. so there could be potentially dozens of new continents within this ever expanding biosphere/firmament... them map is out of date.. it makes sense.. Truth likes to stay just out of reach no?

PS I am a LEGENDARY LURKER HERE, but only I know this. Lol. But when we got fucking hijacked I got banned everywhere cause I started sounding the alarms and calling out the little f*****ts with hubris infested mod group names and forum avatars. Lol. Dumb asses really.

Anyway here's my final fear.

Yeah everything in the bibles coming true
Yeah the bible says the good guys win
But what if the bad guys running shit wrote that... its kind of a uhhh BUILT IN plot twist they can leverage advantageously, no?

Honored that a Legendary Lurker like yourself would come out of the shadows to comment here lol Glad to hear you were very proactive on the boards battling the trolls and calling them out, tis a noble deed not for the faint of heart there are too few of your kind as it is.

Your thoughts are intriguing as well, the idea of new lands being created is fun to think about, as is the concept that there may be more "cells" like these being created/existing for example, complimented by the many dome concepts in movies and tv shows. Makes you wonder if the idea of multiple realities happening at once comes into play with this idea as well, hence the stories of "running into yourself from a different timeline" ie perhaps cell/dome/terrarium? Hmm.. The likelihood being that we likely don't even know where we live as it is right now is what made me decide to focus more on the "local" if you will, as even that may be quite hard to prove at this point but would likely be a small step in patching our past. And omg your dog treat dispenser ball concept for the double firmament idea! lol That's insane, gonna have fun chewing on that one, that could potentially line up with the whole portals and when they are open or not, rumors on the effect of putting mirrors facing each other, the circular stone structures found around the world with runes and also potentially why "they" are constantly examining the skies, what do they really mean by alignment right? Crazy.. the good kind lol. And indeed by all means mother earth is obedient/working together with His spirit of life, hence she will always continue to produce life, an epic behemoth of a living machine - I would not be surprised if we are far from understanding all of earth's true abilities.

I have indeed shared your fear at times too as there is no doubt they have used the bible as a script for many things and still are today, and it works well because if they get the people to believe "it's biblical" everyone steps back and does nothing. They likely utilize the genetic memory of everyone's reverence of Scripture and intertwine it with our own ignorance to what it actually says to their advantage to pull the wool over our eyes. Because of it's "living" nature if you will, you can use it for both cursing or blessing; for example, there are many passages on setting ourselves free from our enemies, that if we were actually living in His ways with His Spirit we would be free, live in peace and our children would prosper as well - all of which are clearly not the case these days in the NWO; but just because it isn't "approved" by them doesn't mean we cannot break free and turn things around, even now. Spiritual first, then the physical - the thought first, then the action (hence "they" are seemingly making attempts to read our minds and penalize for thought crimes) - the seed is planted first, then the tree.

Their exploitation of the Scriptures in trying to create their own success while having a hand in prohibiting the peasant peoples' access to it keeps me from thinking it's entirely made up, however, utilizing the bible against us is most definitely at play when it comes to "end times" in my opinion. Now, I do hope I am wrong on this, but at this point in time I am one of the few who believe the end times are not as close to happening as is implied, being that the 1948 establishing of the state of Israel was likely a "theme-park production" and not the real thing; this event must happen before the end could even be on the menu. I know this is the "not fun" perspective, but I'd rather expect and plan for a longer future and be found wrong (I would cheer for joy if this were the case actually), than to have not prepared at all thinking the end is near and find out the long-term mindset was right and essentially be caught in the buff per se. The problem with our kind's general behavior when it comes to "end times" is that if we think the end is near we naturally think that we should sit on the couch, coast and do nothing, build nothing. Because our enemies likely know our tendencies concerning this, notice there is almost always an "end times date/year" on the horizon to keep us thinking this way as well: Y2K ie 2000, 2012, and now 2030 is taking over all alternative media en masse, most of the time not even accounting for missing time. Wouldn't one think that even in the 1900s with the Russians being holocausted during the Bolsheviks or WWII and all the death surrounding those events that the population suffering thought it was the end times too? The pattern is definitely there, and they're very likely still using the same recipe now cuz it works. Who knows how many "end times" events they have staged at this point. They have made us feel so small and helpless, likely because we are the conquered peoples.. Hence even our symbol has essentially become illegal to use and demonized; on the plus side, the matrix may be real to a certain degree and perhaps we can affect reality in more meaningful ways than we realize.. For example we can take down chemtrails with our minds if we act during/before they are put down, thought it was fake until I tried it and it worked five times in a row, warning wouldn't recommend trying while driving. Not going to embed this since it's censored anyway but will put the link here for those interested.

Sorry for the length, I tend to let it flow when a spark happens lol... Thanks again for the comment and your thoughts.

Last edited:
Honored that a Legendary Lurker like yourself would come out of the shadows to comment here lol Glad to hear you were very proactive on the boards battling the trolls and calling them out, tis a noble deed not for the faint of heart there are too few of your kind as it is.

Your thoughts are intriguing as well, the idea of new lands being created is fun to think about, as is the concept that there may be more "cells" like these being created/existing for example, complimented by the many dome concepts in movies and tv shows. Makes you wonder if the idea of multiple realities happening at once comes into play with this idea as well, hence the stories of "running into yourself from a different timeline" ie perhaps cell/dome/terrarium? Hmm.. The likelihood being that we likely don't even know where we live as it is right now is what made me decide to focus more on the "local" if you will, as even that may be quite hard to prove at this point but would likely be a small step in patching our past. And omg your dog treat dispenser ball concept for the double firmament idea! lol That's insane, gonna have fun chewing on that one, that could potentially line up with the whole portals and when they are open or not, rumors on the effect of putting mirrors facing each other, the circular stone structures found around the world with runes and also potentially why "they" are constantly examining the skies, what do they really mean by alignment right? Crazy.. the good kind lol. And indeed by all means mother earth is obedient/working together with His spirit of life, hence she will always continue to produce life, an epic behemoth of a living machine - I would not be surprised if we are far from understanding all of earth's true abilities.

I have indeed shared your fear at times too as there is no doubt they have used the bible as a script for many things and still are today, and it works well because if they get the people to believe "it's biblical" everyone steps back and does nothing. They likely utilize the genetic memory of everyone's reverence of Scripture and intertwine it with our own ignorance to what it actually says to their advantage to pull the wool over our eyes. Because of it's "living" nature if you will, you can use it for both cursing or blessing; for example, there are many passages on setting ourselves free from our enemies, that if we were actually living in His ways with His Spirit we would be free, live in peace and our children would prosper as well - all of which are clearly not the case these days in the NWO; but just because it isn't "approved" by them doesn't mean we cannot break free and turn things around, even now. Spiritual first, then the physical - the thought first, then the action (hence "they" are seemingly making attempts to read our minds and penalize for thought crimes) - the seed is planted first, then the tree.

Their exploitation of the Scriptures in trying to create their own success while having a hand in prohibiting the peasant peoples' access to it keeps me from thinking it's entirely made up, however, utilizing the bible against us is most definitely at play when it comes to "end times" in my opinion. Now, I do hope I am wrong on this, but at this point in time I am one of the few who believe the end times are not as close to happening as is implied, being that the 1948 establishing of the state of Israel was likely a "theme-park production" and not the real thing; this event must happen before the end could even be on the menu. I know this is the "not fun" perspective, but I'd rather expect and plan for a longer future and be found wrong (I would cheer for joy if this were the case actually), than to have not prepared at all thinking the end is near and find out the long-term mindset was right and essentially be caught in the buff per se. The problem with our kind's general behavior when it comes to "end times" is that if we think the end is near we naturally think that we should sit on the couch, coast and do nothing, build nothing. Because our enemies likely know our tendencies concerning this, notice there is almost always an "end times date/year" on the horizon to keep us thinking this way as well: Y2K ie 2000, 2012, and now 2030 is taking over all alternative media en masse, most of the time not even accounting for missing time. Wouldn't one think that even in the 1900s with the Russians being holocausted during the Bolsheviks or WWII and all the death surrounding those events that the population suffering thought it was the end times too? The pattern is definitely there, and they're very likely still using the same recipe now cuz it works. Who knows how many "end times" events they have staged at this point. They have made us feel so small and helpless, likely because we are the conquered peoples.. Hence even our symbol has essentially become illegal to use and demonized; on the plus side, the matrix may be real to a certain degree and perhaps we can affect reality in more meaningful ways than we realize.. For example we can take down chemtrails with our minds if we act during/before they are put down, thought it was fake until I tried it and it worked five times in a row, warning wouldn't recommend trying while driving. Not going to embed this since it's censored anyway but will put the link here for those interested.

Sorry for the length, I tend to let it flow when a spark happens lol... Thanks again for the comment and your thoughts.
I love this comment thank you soo much for sharing. I totally agree w every thing you said sans some details in the final section. I tend to agree that the matrix has been chugging along and will continue chugging along, we need to inspire as many souls to join off grid intentional sustainable communities as possible. Love how you describe Heavenly father, on point!!

That's why it's important to meet in real life. Born again flat-earther from Chicago here

Thank you for putting together such an extensive body of work. I can't wait to dig in later this evening.

What If the Mappa Mundi Is the True Map of the World Hypothesis

Ch. 1: Preface/Introduction
We are all here because we have likely realized something isn't quite right when it comes to how reality is presented to us. Like many of you, I believe maps hold a critical key in helping us to decipher our past. Knowing this, I dove into the world of ancient maps, specifically the Mappa Mundis, around 7 years ago. These articles are the journey of my coincidental discoveries. In my mind, I am a "least of these" voice in the wind that could be gone tomorrow, happy to be worth just Seven Sparrows in YHWH's eyes, and I hope my speaking about them will bring Him glory in some form or another. I am not an "expert" in any way, nor am I by any means stating anything as fact yet, but rather pointing out patterns and inconsistencies that ultimately helped put together my insanely-out-of-the-box hypothesis: "What If the Mappa Mundi is the True Map of the World?"

There was just something so familiar about the Mappa Mundi but I had not clue what.. until one day, after gazing upon the maps for the hundredth time, particularly the Ravenna Mappa Mundi, it finally stood out - even though it had been before my face a hundred times before. I am quite looking forward to the constructive feedback from the knowledge base that is here and am quite certain that there are more gems from the minds of those on this site concerning this train of thought once these glasses are passed on to you. Also to note here, I am most definitely not looking for "the official history says this" comebacks because, in my opinion, all of that is propaganda created to keep the already-conquered people enslaved. If looking at the world from a different perspective triggers you, you may want to skip this one.

Please be patient as this article series may seem all over the place sometimes - because that is the point. We will indeed try to tie together seemingly unrelated factors that are actually all still relevant pieces of the puzzle, as the point of all this *is* to look at the entire puzzle from a bird's eye view - a panoramic, big picture perspective.. Otherwise it just won't make any sense. While it is great to be an expert on say the hand or the eye, what good is it if you forget about the rest of the body? As far as these posts are concerned, everything mentioned here is to illustrate or provide evidence as to why the Mappa Mundi frame of mind *might* potentially be the correct one, because you will soon need a big donkey basket to contain all the coincidences I hope to bring to your awareness. Because of the nature of this topic, this has essentially become a sort of "Theory of Everything" set of posts, as it is indeed a perspective most people have likely not legitimately considered because of how absurd it sounds... So while there will be documentation and references where relevant, there will also be a decent amount of explanation to questions that have come up along the way, either from my own mind or from others.

I understand this is going to be way out there for many, but remember.. the whole point is to "get out of the box." There were many times I thought to walk away from my research thinking it was probably a waste of time, but every time on the way out the door I would come across a gem in the most unexpected of places, or a stranger would actually ask me to please continue my thesis... So.. Here I still am.

I don't expect them to be read in one sitting. However, I pray that this is at least an entertaining read, as since my own little awakening I have indeed read many books which would have been considered Scripture in the not too distant past; I feel the result has been many of the blanks concerning some crucial details of world affairs being filled in concerning the Scriptural perspective, praise YHWH. This is a big deal because I used to despise reading Scripture... So when I say "I read them", it is not to boast but to simply state that I HAVE read them in their entirety to understand the contexts and have formulated my hypothesis with the pieces I found within. If you would like to know which books these are, they are listed at the end of these posts. I am indeed trying to use Scripture and what used to be considered Scripture in the past, as a standard in trying to piece things together. When it comes to world-view, I am a post-Christian, almost-turned atheist, miraculously turned Messianic Natsarim (Hebrew for: people of the branches.. There likely are dual storylines for what the term "Na zi" could have meant). In the darkness of the abyss, I learned that Satan and the Fallen Ones were real, but that realization also made me realize that if Satan is real.... then so is God, YHWH the Creator. If witches and warlocks burn pages of Scripture during rituals, use YHWH's name for spells, and the throne of the "British Royals" contain Jacob's Pillow stone to rest their behinds on... surely the whole thing is more than mere fables and myths.

Knowing that many people these days also enjoy video-documentaries, I attempted to make one, and eventually sequels as well. They did better than I thought they would, though Ytube was definitely ever faithful in making sure to shadow ban, age restrict, delete views, subs, was even blocked worldwide for a time; I kid you not, some of my videos had more views on the first day than they do now.. This was an odd compliment of sorts, and it helps me know what "they" don't like. The initial video was made with a big picture perspective, structured in a way that will hopefully help even those just beginning to wake up to be able to follow the trail. As I don't want the main aspect of this content to be spoiled for the reader, it will be at the end of the series of posts for those interested. It is about time I remake the video since my hypothesis has evolved since then; luckily those of you reading this article will get to read those newer developments.

In the past when posting on other general or conspiracy theory boards concerning anything with potential intellectual relevance, I found I was taken more seriously with fewer distractions when I had portrayed myself as a male. I did not replicate my usual procedure this time as my voice is, well, as heard in the videos - while this may still be irritating to some, I'm sorry I cannot change anything about that. It had to be done, as I myself can't stand the robotic voice especially for a longer video, so hopefully it is at the very least better than the auto voice...hopefully lol.

Forgive me for any patchy English, being raised bilingual has both pros and cons for sure.

Well... Here we go.

The Beginning of the Journey: The Spark that Ignited a Wildfire
I was led to the exploration of this topic when an internet presence by the name of 'sean' had posted a peculiar series of posts called "The Apple is the Aether" on Flat Earth Truth Forums, which was eventually taken down after censorship ramped up. In these posts, sean not only presented his intellectual superiority as I could hardly even understand his writings at first.. But I believe YHWH kept bringing me back to his posts to reread them over and over until they made sense to my little mind. The critical statements that 'sean' would make would ignite the spark that lead me on my own map quest are here below (bold italics his, opinion mine):

• -Every country as we know it today used to be something else. It may sound like common sense, but do we truly understand the implications of this?
  • -Joseph of the Bible was buried in "Phoenicia, Arizona." Purposely misspelling the location as Phoenix, of which he was referring to "x marks the spot for CIA." Here he mentions the research done by G. E. Kinkaid of the burial chambers found in the Grand Canyon. Clearly this area does appear as if it has been destroyed by... something. We must keep in mind that Sodom and Gomorrah were not the only places to go through a supernatural destruction per Deut. 29:23 and Jeremiah 49:18; if you read Ezekiel 25 you will find that many places were on schedule for destruction of their own due to their smites against the Creator of all.
  • -China now is where Ancient India used to be. Notice the appearance of "China" on most world maps is a rather recent phenomenon.
  • -If one is looking for Noah's Ark, they should be looking on Pike's Peak. Not sure what I think of this one yet, but am certain there are plenty of mountains in the vicinity that could be holding a secret.
  • -Modern Saudi Arabia was founded on September 23, 1932. Now that is quite recent in the grand scheme of things - so we know it is NOT the biblical Arabia. This is critical for this hypothesis and we must remove from our minds Hollywood's attempt to program our minds when it comes to how certain locations AND peoples appeared, both topographically and culturally.
  • -Chinese civilization is 5000 years old yet it's pyramids contain 3000 year old Aryan mummies... A potential answer to this enigma, in Deuteronomy 28 it states that one of the curses for sins of spiritual adultery against the Creator was: "You shall be conquered by a foreign people." This consequence is *not* limited to just white people doing the punishing.
  • -Columbus carried with him Zacuto's Hebrew navigation charts. So Columbus "finds" a "new" land... already inhabited. What a paradox. And, whatever these navigation charts 'sean' mentioned were, were apparently Hebrew in origin. And how ironic that some of these people in this "new land" happened to know things that only Hebrews were acclaimed to know, such as YHWH's name, Scriptural feast days, knowing how to read the skies, which were all traits of the Hebrews. Note, at this point in time I do *not* hold a view that Israel/Yasharel was of only one particular race *after* they were established in ancient times - as even in Scripture there are protocols of how one, who was of a different nation, could join themselves to Israel/Yasharel; as also stated in Isaiah 56, anyone is welcome to the Creator of Life's table if one follows His Ways. However.. I also do believe that as far as prophecy is concerned, what happened to the Original Tribes of Yasharel and trying to track them down does come in to play. If you keep reading you will eventually see these details. Oh and yes, thanks to the research of others such as Dr. Stephen Pidgeon, Yasharel is what I have come to believe is the more accurate name for Israel, as the latter has some serious double speak at play. Anyway, was Columbus' mission truly to better the lives of other people and bring them a religion that the natives ironically already knew more foundational details about to begin with? Or... Was his real mission to bring upon them a god of death initiated by a series of holocausts that dwarf the only holocaust we are allowed to acknowledge in this day and age? His name does break down into meaning "bearer of the christ Columbia," note that the term 'christ' is a term that can be applied to many, similar to the term 'man', 'god', or 'lord' does not necessarily equal to calling on a specific one by an actual name. In the case of Christopher Columbus' name, the christ being mentioned appears to be Columbia... By the way, is there anyone who has any kind of ancestry tie they know of to those who were on this voyage with Columbus? Or the Pilgrim's? Or were these also dramatized stories that are meant to give us a pseudo-culture that will one day replace what we know of our genuine identities?
  • -Phoenician language is a subgroup to the Canaanites language - closest living language is Hebrew (does not specify if modern or paleo). It is helpful to note, that the Canaanites were directly stemmed from Canaan, the grandson of Ham, who was cursed for his lewd behavior towards Noah after the Flood. We will expound on this later on. Via the research of others, the Phoenicians, Canaanites, and the Punic Carthaginians, were essentially the same people from the same root. "In spite of the cosmopolitan character of its empire, Carthage's culture and identity remained rooted in its Phoenician-Canaanite heritage, albeit a localized variety known as Punic." Important to note, is that the Yasharelites were explicitly commanded *not* to mix with these people.. An idea indeed taboo in this day and age but the point is to get out of the box and we will go there. Disclaimer Note: Anything I happen to say about race is not to demean anyone of any group; I myself being a mixed race individual, I am already a nobody to racial purists out there so there is nothing in it for me. So indeed anything said here is not meant to attack anyone, and I praise YHWH that I personally have been surrounded by good high-frequency people from every race... However, we *must* be able to see reality as it is for ANY step towards recovery being made.
  • -Greenland is Ancient Sri Lanka/Taprobane. Notice how even the word 'Taprobane' isn't even recognized by autocorrect as a legitimate word. Same thing for 'Tartaria', 'Natsarim', 'Yahusha', 'Yasharel'...
  • -Puerto Rico is really the island of Crete.
  • -America is Ancient Syria. This is ironically one of the easier-to-accept concepts to most people on a similar quest for truth, however, they are forgetting to factor in one critical detail when it comes to how and where YHWH divided the lands amongst Noah's sons and what that actually entails we will get into as well.
  • -Atlantic Ocean is really the Red Sea
  • -Wherever Israel was before, it is most definitely *not* the tiny strip of land they claim it is now.
These phenomenal points made by 'sean' indeed were the initial statements that really made me start thinking and asking bigger questions that critique the mainstream mindset regarding maps. So... If you're still out there somewhere, thank you, sean.

One might ask: "What Benefit is There to Look into Such Archaic Maps?"
Honestly, when it concerns critical lands of significance, the implications could be astronomical in understanding who we are. I would like to submit that the devil and his minions would use, indeed have already been using, this deception for the ultimate massacre plan against the Remnant and the Ancient Peoples of the Old World. To understand what is going on, we must first understand who we are - and this identity is oftentimes tied to the land.

Out of All Maps, Why the Mappa Mundi?
When it comes to maps, the selection is endless when it comes to unique designs. I do think it possible that the more peculiar looking maps "discovered recently" were potentially put out there to present an aspect of truth but are not entirely true.
When considering trying to get back to the truth, it appears the pattern of "going back to the ancient ways" is applicable in more ways that one, including which maps are likely to be the more accurate portrayal of truth. The critical delineation is the year the maps were acclaimed to be published. If it is post 1500s, even a bit before, the propaganda machine is already awake and running. I have yet to find any other world map style that is both as old and consistent than the Mappa Mundi style, as some of them with this layout, such as the Anaximander Mappa Mundi, clocks in at around 500-600 BC; another honorable mention is the Jisidor Mappa Mundi which is, surprise surprise, kept at the Vatican.
Now I am neither a globe earther or a flat earther at this point though it is clear which one is accepted thought and which is not. One thing is for certain, seeing that almost every culture in the past believed the earth was flat they would have never been susceptible to the "we come from a planet far far away" alien mantra.. Regardless, I am of the opinion that the Mappa Mundi style likely assumes a flat earth because of it's design matching a circle such as is stated here:

Etymologiae, chapter 14, de terra et partibus (translation) [emphasis mine]:

Based on the quote above, it is my curious question that perhaps the Native American lore of the Turtle Island concept was actually supposed to apply to the livable land on earth in it's entirety, being that the quote above states the entire land mass is a circle - essentially a large island.

Regardless, it is for certain that there has been very obvious intent to grow away from this circular land perspective that overtook modern history over the past few centuries in the same pattern that the history taught to us now is likely more inaccurate than ever before.

The crazy part is, the Mappa Mundi *was* considered the map of the entire earth at the time, the name "Mappa Mundi" itself means 'world map.' Do you really believe they had less access to the earth than we do now? "Oh but that was only representing the old world, we then discovered the new." Well, don't we ourselves claim that we are of the Old World? Are we not the remnant of the Old World Order resisting the New World Order? Then to figure out who we are, we must return to how the people of the old world order, our ancestors, actually saw the world, without being distracted by the clown show..

Despite the initial donkey kick reaction you may feel emotionally, keep in mind that unless one can absolutely prove without a doubt exactly what piece of land one is driving through, or which body of water one is flying over while watching movies sip on a drink and eat some snacks or take a nice nap... it is literally a journey of blind belief. When it comes to location, we are only going off of "their" say so for the past three to four generations or so (ironically the same time frame of the curse placed on those who lived against the Creator of Life). All transportation methods are controlled by them... "guaranteed accurate" by GPS. Another thing to keep in mind is that the land available on the Mappa Mundi format would actually be much greater, a harsh awakening to us as this is very contrary to our programming that everything possible to know has been known. We are indeed the opposite of what we've been told - *not* the epitome of greatness, but a conquered and (happily) enslaved people with an absolutely chronic level of Stockholm's syndrome, who have been programmed to believe we are free... Ironically we probably are on the verge of entering into, quite potentially, an irreversible version of slavery only redeemable by an act of YHWH Himself.

"Sparrow, you are crazy to even consider such a thing!"
Indeed it is a preposterous question, but having been an ignorant sheep myself for a good many years I do think that if we are lied to in nearly every other avenue of our existence then it is highly worth considering to at least ask the question and see what puzzle pieces may come together. It does indeed appear that we are in the throes of rampant falsehood right now, so knowing that false is glorified and worshipped whilst truth is mocked and belittled at this current point in time - then it's the mocked and belittled camp we need to secretly explore during the night...

"No way, Sparrow, I fly on planes all the time and I remember looking out the window and I was flying over the Gulf of Mexico!"
First off, how do you know that was the Gulf of Mexico? You indeed saw a body of water of some kind meeting land, but do you really know it was the Gulf of Mexico? How do you know it wasn't the Caspian Sea? Other than the very primitive CGI map in front of our seats that "proves" we are where they want us to think we are, what other proof did you see that you were indeed over the Gulf of Mexico? Guaranteed most people, myself included, while giving the commemorative glance out the window, will promptly return to their distraction at hand, whether it be work, sleep, music, a movie...because "we are in good hands".

"That would be a conspiracy way too grand to accomplish!"
A curious document called the Secret Covenant, thankfully still surviving on the internet thanks to many who had saved it, details this concept. Feel free to read the full thing for yourself, and notice how it seems to be telling us exactly what is going on in the world today. It starts out sounding like a political document, until after reading further one will eventually come to find that it is an oath written by the ones "from heaven to earth came" and that it will be a conspiracy slowly and meticulously brought about, so grand that those who see it will be considered insane by the others. Considering the implications of this document, I would imagine whoever released it into the digital ocean risked their life to do so and is no longer with us.
In the next post we will get into the geographical anomalies that first grabbed my attention on the Mappa Mundis, and other factors that would help make this grand illusion work. Please remember that I am not necessarily stating that anything I say is fact quite yet, but am rather sharing with you some perspective.

Thank you,
Sparrow the AinuGeisha
Excellent work, though I feel I should tell you YHWH isn't the Creator. YHWH is the devil we all fear. It is proven if you make a list of how he is described, what he is attached to, like smoke, brimstone, and metallurgy. It is also how he speaks through fire and smoke, calls himself Jealous many times and is the most happiest when your about to kill your child or others in his name. That doesn't sound like God to me. YHWH is actually 1 of 70 minor deities protecting 1 of 70 nations. YHWH is the protector of Israel.

Hey there thanks for the feedback and taking the time to read the work.

Certainly the debate on the Creator's name has existed for potentially centuries, so of course I don't expect to solve this but is more so an attempt to address your statements here with my perspective at this point in time. I appreciate your taking the time to tell me, know that nothing in my response is intended to be "at you" but rather am taking the opportunity for laying out my thoughts on the matters mentioned. I know I tend to be somewhat extensive so don't feel pressured or overwhelmed in any way as this post could just as easily be a general comment; not forgetting to mention five years ago I used to think people like me were crazy and here I now am in the crazy box so life is indeed a journey. Note, just to be clear that in this post at this point in time despite the expected diverse opinions, when I state YHWH, I am referring to the Creator of the Universe/All Creation, and the devil will just be stated as devil, Satan, or enemy.

Positive AND Negative Attributes Indeed
Well certainly if you want to focus on only negative attributes of the Creator those do exist no doubt. As glamorized the idea of being an alpha male is, the esteemed position is not only about the looks, esteem, and respect of being top dog - the ugly side comes with the territory as well of being able to effectively attack, kill, and dispatch those trying to harm and destroy your tribe/your people. Despite the ugly side, the positive attribute list also exists, for those who have chosen Him as their ruling spirit. As much as modern society wants to see 'God' as a fluffy programmable stuffed bear subject to the whims of every individual human desire having nothing but hearts, hugs, sprinkles and confetti to offer... The reality is, you are right in a way - while YHWH is loving to those who have chosen and follow Him, He actually can potentially be worse than the devil if one is against Him because it is He, not the devil, that has the ability to eliminate our souls. This is why it states in Proverbs 1:7 that the Fear of YHWH is the beginning of wisdom.

The above paragraph perhaps feeds into the mystery of YHWH's perceived duality and how it functions. It is quite simple: if you are His, He will be your Greatest Savior; if you are against Him, He will be your Worst Nightmare. A common phrase puts it well: "For those I love, I will do great, and terrible things." He is a God of justice - which is a double edged sword: justice is salvation to some while it is damnation to others, but everyone will get what they deserve in the end. While YHWH foundationally means the One Who IS, it also apparently means breath, life, and the gematria for this Tetragrammaton exists within the bridge points of our DNA. If we as humanity are aligned with life, we will get life and future spiritual life; if we are aligned with death, we will get an early death and eventual spiritual death, at least within the context of being within a living behemoth of a machine that was originally designed to be healthy. The giant living cell/biosphere if you will, functions similarly to the smaller - only the cancerous/sick cells are marked for destruction, the healthy ones are left alone; the sicker the body gets, it will eventually warrant a fever to come destroy the unhealthy cells before they kill the entire body - hence we have the Mark of the Beast vs Mark of YHWH phenomenon, being marked for death or life, so when the angel of death comes again in whatever form it may, it knows to target those marked for death and pass over the ones marked for life. Note here, even those "doomed to be eliminated" can change their fate while there is time on the Giant Clock we live on. While there are of course cases of Sodom and Gomorrah (these people are more described in the book of Jasher, they were not people you would want as your neighbors to say the least) where basically no one repented and those cities were supernaturally destroyed, the opposite example exists as well with Nineveh, where an entire city doomed and scheduled for a similar supernatural destruction changes their fate by repenting and changing their ways and becoming a pleasant people.

Who or What is "God"?
A very basic fundamental question indeed: What is "God"? Much like the term 'man' can apply to any man, or the term 'lord' can apply to any lord, 'god' with a capital 'g' or not is a generic term that could apply to any entity who could wear those shoes. While of course the Creator can meet us where we are at, knowing all the characteristics of said deity and the name can help us take our game from accidentally addressing every potential spirit that could be qualified as a god down to a specific one. Names are critical when it comes to addressing specific spirits, not always necessary but should help - very well illustrated in Japanese demonology, where they can't even efficiently target the demon without knowing its name, or in Native American lore where they caution mentioning certain spirits by name lest you manage to speak it into existence and it manifests into your reality - so the positive aspect of this should be true as well. Knowing this, there are many gods out there indeed - so frankly there likely IS a god out there that enjoys human sacrifice - but is this the same identity as the God/YHWH of the Scriptures? We can only know by actually reading the texts, preferably in context, cover to cover, considering both the ugly and the good, before we can even remotely come to a more refined opinion. This isn't to bash anyone in any way, but am really speaking to past versions of myself; I used to never read either yet I thought I knew it all, reading especially Scriptures was the last thing I wanted to do, would fall asleep every time - until one day I changed which is a miracle in itself. Despite this there are still many more miles in front of me and I am indeed a perpetual student.

Should we all really fear the devil? Whatever you fear you are giving authority to rule over or be greater than you, whether it be a concept, a phobia, spiders, sickness real or imagined, gove rnments, spirits.. Within that context, fearing the devil is the last thing we should be doing. "Why?" Because if we are children of the Creator, who not only is stated to be an elohim in Scripture but is the greatest within the elohim hierarchy... Then subsequently we, being made in His image, are also of the elohim class in some way - which is backed by the following Scriptures (Note: the word for 'god/God' in Hebrew is 'elohim'):

Gen 1:27 - So YHWH created mankind in His own image, in the image of God[Elohim] He created them
1 Samuel 28:13 - “I see a god[elohim] coming up out of the earth,” (the disembodied spirit of Samuel was called an elohim)
Psalm 82:6 - I said, “You are gods [elohim], children of the Most High, all of you"
John 10:34 - Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods[elohim]'?
Bonus, Book of the Rolls quote here:

Screenshot 2023-08-07 194739.jpg

Notice how in examples such as Psalm 82:6 in English, 'god/s' would perhaps put some on the verge of worrying we are committing blasphemy, but if one understands that 'gods' was translated from 'elohim' and see it within the context of Hebrew, this puts a whole new light on the matter - as this would perhaps mean that elohim is essentially a spirit class that potentially surpasses the devil to begin with and Eve fell for something that she already had. Again, just like within the same species there are ranks and hierarchy, it is the same within the elohim spectrum.. So YHWH then is the Elohim of elohim, the Greatest One - this doesn't change because of any shift in the understanding of our own identities, and clearly we are indeed much smaller in comparison on more than many levels. If we choose to be redeemed and our lives exemplifies this choice for life, we can perhaps reverse our paradise lost scenario into a separate outcome; the concept of salvation/redemption is not unique to the New Testament it is all over even older Scriptures as well. Earth is, perhaps, a testing ground, or incubation stage, where we, elohim seeds, have a chance in redeeming our birthright to be full-fledged elohim in the future, noting the quote imaged above. With this context, now we know the devil's motive: because Satan lost his own glory and birthright, he wants to do everything he can to hinder us from receiving ours, similar to a Cain vs Abel, Esau vs Jacob pattern where the older fails and hates the younger.

As long as there is a doorway, a spirit whether the Greatest or otherwise, can choose to speak/manifest through the veil by many means: fire, smoke, animals, water, a whisper in the wind.. even people. YHWH was never limited to just fire and smoke, just as most other spirits are not limited to one medium to interact with the physical reality either. Metallurgy is an exception however, I think... as it was the belief of some that some angels may be made up more so of metallic components (maybe there is a thread here in the iron being unable to mix with clay concept), so ironically this attribute may be specific to the enemy rather than YHWH because Scripture does mention genres within creation have different kinds of flesh attributed to them.

1 Cor 15:38-40 But YHWH gives it a body as He has designed, and to each kind of seed He gives its own body. Not all flesh is the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another, and fish another. There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies. But the splendor of the heavenly bodies is of one degree, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is of another.

Jealousy
Context is indeed important when it comes to understanding the big picture. There are many context-driven states of being, such as happiness or pleasure for example, that are variable based on who is experiencing them and why. Jealousy is actually an allowable state of being when it is concerning something that rightfully belongs to one, similar to the difference between anger without a cause vs "righteous" anger. When it comes to YHWH, the jealous statement isn't for just any plain joe, but was meant for those who *had* claimed Him as their God/Elohim and broke their covenant/promise/oath. For example, when YHWH used that statement, He was addressing Israel, His people - who even after they were miraculously saved from Egypt by Him and later spiritually married to Him by covenant stating "You will be our God and we will be Your people", went whoring after other spirits, which was spiritual adultery because it was after they had already chosen YHWH. So in this case, jealousy is rightfully warranted, similar to how a man is rightfully jealous when his wife is flirting or sleeping with another man. This is also a reason why the marriage covenant is very sacred as it is also a golden spiral macro-to-micro pattern of how the spiritual dimension interacts with the physical, and these covenants are taken very seriously by those who are aware of the implications, as is also seen in Hollywood celebrities' covenants with demons they make in exchange for their souls. On this note, while yes YHWH the Creator is Israel's protector (in this context not what Israel is assumed to be in the modern day), Israel was cut off/divorced due to her unfaithfulness, hence we have the Lost Tribes situation; a remnant from which is to arise of the small handfuls left, however now anyone regardless of origin can be grafted back in as illustrated in Isaiah 56:1-8, which is a passage perhaps the Black Hebrew Israelites would benefit taking into consideration.

More on the spirit/physical marriage pattern for those interested:
Isaiah 54:4-8
“Fear not, for you will not be ashamed;
be not confounded, for you will not be disgraced;
for you will forget the shame of your youth,
and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
5 For your Maker is your husband,
YHWH of hosts is his name;
and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer,
the God[Elohim] of the whole earth he is called.
6 For YHWH has called you
like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit,
like a wife of youth when she is cast off,
says your God.
7 For a brief moment I deserted you,
but with great compassion I will gather you.
8 In overflowing anger for a moment
I hid my face from you,
but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,
says YHWH, your Redeemer."

Happiest with Death?
Where does it state that YHWH is happiest when you're about to kill your child or others in His name? Please by all means show me and I will be happy to explore and discuss. In the meantime, on the converse, the phrase/concept: "do not make your sons and daughters pass through the fire" is repetitive ad nauseum in Scripture some examples below; passages with the * also making a delineation in how other gods were worshipped contrasted to what YHWH prefers:

Ezekiel 18:32 For I take no pleasure in anyone’s death, declares YHWH. So repent and live!
*Leviticus 18:21 And you shall not let any of your seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shall you profane the name of thy God: I am YHWH.
*Deuteronomy 12:31 You shall not worship the YHWH your God in that way, for every abominable thing that YHWH hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods.
Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one who makes his son or his daughter to pass through the fire.
*Ezekiel 16:21 You slaughtered My children and delivered them up through the fire to idols.
*Psalm 106:37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils
*2 Kings 17:17 They sacrificed their sons and daughters in the fire and practiced divination and soothsaying. They devoted themselves to doing evil in the sight of YHWH, provoking Him to anger.

Minor Deities and Junior Elohim
The concept that YHWH being a junior spirit is popularized by the Zechariah Sitchin-upgraded-by-Biglino/Wallis mentality, their bottom line is to repackage the ancient Babylonian religion's pantheon for a modern age. They have, from what I can tell, tried to hijack the Scriptures as their own literature because they lack the depth they need in their own writings, of which I lay out more in a response in Chapter 5 of my posts so I will not repeat everything here. If YHWH is only the name of a nobody of a junior deity, why did they replace His name from the Scriptures 1600 times with a benign title such as 'God' or 'Lord' that could apply even to a human depending on context? What's the problem and the incentive behind making this the standard especially if the name of YHWH was just the name of such a minor sidekick entity anyway? Even the Pope has "canceled" His name by stating that YHWH is not for Christianity, which perfectly fits as Christianity, was a veneer put over the pagan pantheon but still is of the ancient Babylonian mystery religion beneath the mask. I would love to see the literature that states that YHWH is a minor deity besides the say-so of "Vatican-approved" translators, which if at this point in the game anyone believes "Vatican-approved" is a good thing there is some serious research to do because the Vat ican's track record speaks for itself. They have always wanted to keep the Scriptures out of the people's hands - that having failed, going from overt to covert, their motive now is to alter/program our minds so we extrapolate simple Scriptures into being translated and diluted into something else entirely without legitimate linguistic basis.

Taking YHWH's Name In Vain
When it comes to what they have done to YHWH's name, it sounds like an identity theft type of issue, matching the devil's statement: "I will be *like* the Most High". Knowing Satan has always coveted YHWH's position and identity, it would not be too far fetched to think that stealing the Most High's name would be on the devil's bucket list and wouldn't be surprising that mimicking the Creator would be the devil's go-to practice, though note that the word 'like' already denotes that he will not 'BE' the Most High, expert subtle twisting of the truth as usual. Just as there were likely many fake Jesus' and Messiahs, there likely are fakes and a genuine when it comes to the Creator's identity; but, the shadow exists because it is cast by its greater - just because there are many fakes does not mean the genuine does not exist. When looking into demonology, I was surprised to learn that the crazy screaming ones are of the lower ranks of demons, and that the higher level demons are actually those that you would assume to be the human because of their intelligence. The best counterfeits are those that are so similar to the real thing only those who truly know the genuine could tell them apart. Note the alpha vs beta behavior here as well, an alpha only needs to simply state who he is without the pomp and regalia because he doesn't have an identity issue as he is already secure in his identity; a beta will always try to portray himself as the alpha but never legitimately is one, thus being insecure in his identity needs to manipulate the facts and his audience's perception of his identity - to appear like an alpha, but ultimately falls short.

Exodus 20:7 “You shall not take the name of YHWH your God/Elohim in vain, for YHWH will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain."
Interesting to see that the enemy spirits, being that they have nothing to lose at this point, function by breaking every instruction for life written in the Scriptures, making sure we follow suite as well so we reap our own destruction as they have. Not only are they just taking His name, they are making it vain, ie worthless, by arbitrarily disqualifying its meaning.

Even within our own circles of "awake Torah observant messianics" amidst the myriads of verses on the power of His name, you would assume that trying to get to a point of regularly speaking His name wouldn't be a problem, but it is. They try to discourage us from speaking His name, and if we do, we are ostracized and labeled as "sacred namers", framed by the "approved experts" within that are the gatekeepers of approved thought who apparently have license to herd popular opinion, the same recipe they use everywhere else. "Why the censorship?" "What do they fear about His name to the point that it must needs to be scrubbed from even Scripture, that every human should be discouraged from saying it, that we must be programmed to believe it's something else than what it most likely is?" Noting that the power of life and death is in the tongue, illustrated by Dr. Emoto's water experiments, and being that we are children of the Creator YHWH Who created by the power of the spoken word, then on a smaller scale we can do the same - the more we speak anything the more real it becomes. Being that where the Spirit of YHWH is there is freedom, our reality at the moment indicates that we as a collective are on the ripening stages of having ignored the way of life for quite some time.

There's always more but that should definitely suffice for now. If you or anyone made it this far, sorry for the book and thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Eustace Mullins, Curse of Canaan p. 14

Screenshot 2023-11-19 185640.jpg

Eustace Mullins, Curse of Canaan p. 15

Screenshot 2023-11-19 191900.jpg

Eustace Mullins, The Curse of Canaan, Page 22
Screenshot 2023-11-19 185514.jpg

Thank you for referencing me this book, anyone fact-checked by the thought police is always worth looking into so great find. As far as the handful of pages I have read so far, it appears he has a deep understanding of Shem's lineage and Canaanite lineage, goes in depth with their interactions and makes distinctions between the two people groups. As illustrated in the quotes above, it does appear Mullins is aware that YHWH and Yahweh are separate entities - even with regular names adding in extra letters or changing vowels can entirely change the identity ie Jon vs Jan. As you can see in the above quotes, YHWH he associates with Shem's people, while Yahweh is attributed to the Canaanites ie Phoenicians as you quoted earlier. Either way this author is a gem and I look forward to looking into all that he knows. Thanks again as usual and peace to you

Last edited:
Hey there thanks for the feedback and taking the time to read the work.

Certainly the debate on the Creator's name has existed for potentially centuries, so of course I don't expect to solve this but is more so an attempt to address your statements here with my perspective at this point in time. I appreciate your taking the time to tell me, know that nothing in my response is intended to be "at you" but rather am taking the opportunity for laying out my thoughts on the matters mentioned. I know I tend to be somewhat extensive so don't feel pressured or overwhelmed in any way as this post could just as easily be a general comment; not forgetting to mention five years ago I used to think people like me were crazy and here I now am in the crazy box so life is indeed a journey. Note, just to be clear that in this post at this point in time despite the expected diverse opinions, when I state YHWH, I am referring to the Creator of the Universe/All Creation, and the devil will just be stated as devil, Satan, or enemy.

Positive AND Negative Attributes Indeed
Well certainly if you want to focus on only negative attributes of the Creator those do exist no doubt. As glamorized the idea of being an alpha male is, the esteemed position is not only about the looks, esteem, and respect of being top dog - the ugly side comes with the territory as well of being able to effectively attack, kill, and dispatch those trying to harm and destroy your tribe/your people. Despite the ugly side, the positive attribute list also exists, for those who have chosen Him as their ruling spirit. As much as modern society wants to see 'God' as a fluffy programmable stuffed bear subject to the whims of every individual human desire having nothing but hearts, hugs, sprinkles and confetti to offer... The reality is, you are right in a way - while YHWH is loving to those who have chosen and follow Him, He actually can potentially be worse than the devil if one is against Him because it is He, not the devil, that has the ability to eliminate our souls. This is why it states in Proverbs 1:7 that the Fear of YHWH is the beginning of wisdom.

The above paragraph perhaps feeds into the mystery of YHWH's perceived duality and how it functions. It is quite simple: if you are His, He will be your Greatest Savior; if you are against Him, He will be your Worst Nightmare. A common phrase puts it well: "For those I love, I will do great, and terrible things." He is a God of justice - which is a double edged sword: justice is salvation to some while it is damnation to others, but everyone will get what they deserve in the end. While YHWH foundationally means the One Who IS, it also apparently means breath, life, and the gematria for this Tetragrammaton exists within the bridge points of our DNA. If we as humanity are aligned with life, we will get life and future spiritual life; if we are aligned with death, we will get an early death and eventual spiritual death, at least within the context of being within a living behemoth of a machine that was originally designed to be healthy. The giant living cell/biosphere if you will, functions similarly to the smaller - only the cancerous/sick cells are marked for destruction, the healthy ones are left alone; the sicker the body gets, it will eventually warrant a fever to come destroy the unhealthy cells before they kill the entire body - hence we have the Mark of the Beast vs Mark of YHWH phenomenon, being marked for death or life, so when the angel of death comes again in whatever form it may, it knows to target those marked for death and pass over the ones marked for life. Note here, even those "doomed to be eliminated" can change their fate while there is time on the Giant Clock we live on. While there are of course cases of Sodom and Gomorrah (these people are more described in the book of Jasher, they were not people you would want as your neighbors to say the least) where basically no one repented and those cities were supernaturally destroyed, the opposite example exists as well with Nineveh, where an entire city doomed and scheduled for a similar supernatural destruction changes their fate by repenting and changing their ways and becoming a pleasant people.

Who or What is "God"?
A very basic fundamental question indeed: What is "God"? Much like the term 'man' can apply to any man, or the term 'lord' can apply to any lord, 'god' with a capital 'g' or not is a generic term that could apply to any entity who could wear those shoes. While of course the Creator can meet us where we are at, knowing all the characteristics of said deity and the name can help us take our game from accidentally addressing every potential spirit that could be qualified as a god down to a specific one. Names are critical when it comes to addressing specific spirits, not always necessary but should help - very well illustrated in Japanese demonology, where they can't even efficiently target the demon without knowing its name, or in Native American lore where they caution mentioning certain spirits by name lest you manage to speak it into existence and it manifests into your reality - so the positive aspect of this should be true as well. Knowing this, there are many gods out there indeed - so frankly there likely IS a god out there that enjoys human sacrifice - but is this the same identity as the God/YHWH of the Scriptures? We can only know by actually reading the texts, preferably in context, cover to cover, considering both the ugly and the good, before we can even remotely come to a more refined opinion. This isn't to bash anyone in any way, but am really speaking to past versions of myself; I used to never read either yet I thought I knew it all, reading especially Scriptures was the last thing I wanted to do, would fall asleep every time - until one day I changed which is a miracle in itself. Despite this there are still many more miles in front of me and I am indeed a perpetual student.

Should we all really fear the devil? Whatever you fear you are giving authority to rule over or be greater than you, whether it be a concept, a phobia, spiders, sickness real or imagined, gove rnments, spirits.. Within that context, fearing the devil is the last thing we should be doing. "Why?" Because if we are children of the Creator, who not only is stated to be an elohim in Scripture but is the greatest within the elohim hierarchy... Then subsequently we, being made in His image, are also of the elohim class in some way - which is backed by the following Scriptures (Note: the word for 'god/God' in Hebrew is 'elohim'):

Gen 1:27 - So YHWH created mankind in His own image, in the image of God[Elohim] He created them
1 Samuel 28:13 - “I see a god[elohim] coming up out of the earth,” (the disembodied spirit of Samuel was called an elohim)
Psalm 82:6 - I said, “You are gods [elohim], children of the Most High, all of you"
John 10:34 - Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods[elohim]'?
Bonus, Book of the Rolls quote here:

Notice how in examples such as Psalm 82:6 in English, 'god/s' would perhaps put some on the verge of worrying we are committing blasphemy, but if one understands that 'gods' was translated from 'elohim' and see it within the context of Hebrew, this puts a whole new light on the matter - as this would perhaps mean that elohim is essentially a spirit class that potentially surpasses the devil to begin with and Eve fell for something that she already had. Again, just like within the same species there are ranks and hierarchy, it is the same within the elohim spectrum.. So YHWH then is the Elohim of elohim, the Greatest One - this doesn't change because of any shift in the understanding of our own identities, and clearly we are indeed much smaller in comparison on more than many levels. If we choose to be redeemed and our lives exemplifies this choice for life, we can perhaps reverse our paradise lost scenario into a separate outcome; the concept of salvation/redemption is not unique to the New Testament it is all over even older Scriptures as well. Earth is, perhaps, a testing ground, or incubation stage, where we, elohim seeds, have a chance in redeeming our birthright to be full-fledged elohim in the future, noting the quote imaged above. With this context, now we know the devil's motive: because Satan lost his own glory and birthright, he wants to do everything he can to hinder us from receiving ours, similar to a Cain vs Abel, Esau vs Jacob pattern where the older fails and hates the younger.

As long as there is a doorway, a spirit whether the Greatest or otherwise, can choose to speak/manifest through the veil by many means: fire, smoke, animals, water, a whisper in the wind.. even people. YHWH was never limited to just fire and smoke, just as most other spirits are not limited to one medium to interact with the physical reality either. Metallurgy is an exception however, I think... as it was the belief of some that some angels may be made up more so of metallic components (maybe there is a thread here in the iron being unable to mix with clay concept), so ironically this attribute may be specific to the enemy rather than YHWH because Scripture does mention genres within creation have different kinds of flesh attributed to them.

1 Cor 15:38-40 But YHWH gives it a body as He has designed, and to each kind of seed He gives its own body. Not all flesh is the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another, and fish another. There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies. But the splendor of the heavenly bodies is of one degree, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is of another.

Jealousy
Context is indeed important when it comes to understanding the big picture. There are many context-driven states of being, such as happiness or pleasure for example, that are variable based on who is experiencing them and why. Jealousy is actually an allowable state of being when it is concerning something that rightfully belongs to one, similar to the difference between anger without a cause vs "righteous" anger. When it comes to YHWH, the jealous statement isn't for just any plain joe, but was meant for those who *had* claimed Him as their God/Elohim and broke their covenant/promise/oath. For example, when YHWH used that statement, He was addressing Israel, His people - who even after they were miraculously saved from Egypt by Him and later spiritually married to Him by covenant stating "You will be our God and we will be Your people", went whoring after other spirits, which was spiritual adultery because it was after they had already chosen YHWH. So in this case, jealousy is rightfully warranted, similar to how a man is rightfully jealous when his wife is flirting or sleeping with another man. This is also a reason why the marriage covenant is very sacred as it is also a golden spiral macro-to-micro pattern of how the spiritual dimension interacts with the physical, and these covenants are taken very seriously by those who are aware of the implications, as is also seen in Hollywood celebrities' covenants with demons they make in exchange for their souls. On this note, while yes YHWH the Creator is Israel's protector (in this context not what Israel is assumed to be in the modern day), Israel was cut off/divorced due to her unfaithfulness, hence we have the Lost Tribes situation; a remnant from which is to arise of the small handfuls left, however now anyone regardless of origin can be grafted back in as illustrated in Isaiah 56:1-8, which is a passage perhaps the Black Hebrew Israelites would benefit taking into consideration.

More on the spirit/physical marriage pattern for those interested:
Isaiah 54:4-8
“Fear not, for you will not be ashamed;
be not confounded, for you will not be disgraced;
for you will forget the shame of your youth,
and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
5 For your Maker is your husband,
YHWH of hosts is his name;
and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer,
the God[Elohim] of the whole earth he is called.
6 For YHWH has called you
like a wife deserted and grieved in spirit,
like a wife of youth when she is cast off,
says your God.
7 For a brief moment I deserted you,
but with great compassion I will gather you.
8 In overflowing anger for a moment
I hid my face from you,
but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,
says YHWH, your Redeemer."

Happiest with Death?
Where does it state that YHWH is happiest when you're about to kill your child or others in His name? Please by all means show me and I will be happy to explore and discuss. In the meantime, on the converse, the phrase/concept: "do not make your sons and daughters pass through the fire" is repetitive ad nauseum in Scripture some examples below; passages with the * also making a delineation in how other gods were worshipped contrasted to what YHWH prefers:

Ezekiel 18:32 For I take no pleasure in anyone’s death, declares YHWH. So repent and live!
*Leviticus 18:21 And you shall not let any of your seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shall you profane the name of thy God: I am YHWH.
*Deuteronomy 12:31 You shall not worship the YHWH your God in that way, for every abominable thing that YHWH hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods.
Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one who makes his son or his daughter to pass through the fire.
*Ezekiel 16:21 You slaughtered My children and delivered them up through the fire to idols.
*Psalm 106:37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils
*2 Kings 17:17 They sacrificed their sons and daughters in the fire and practiced divination and soothsaying. They devoted themselves to doing evil in the sight of YHWH, provoking Him to anger.

Minor Deities and Junior Elohim
The concept that YHWH being a junior spirit is popularized by the Zechariah Sitchin-upgraded-by-Biglino/Wallis mentality, their bottom line is to repackage the ancient Babylonian religion's pantheon for a modern age. They have, from what I can tell, tried to hijack the Scriptures as their own literature because they lack the depth they need in their own writings, of which I lay out more in a response in Chapter 5 of my posts so I will not repeat everything here. If YHWH is only the name of a nobody of a junior deity, why did they replace His name from the Scriptures 1600 times with a benign title such as 'God' or 'Lord' that could apply even to a human depending on context? What's the problem and the incentive behind making this the standard especially if the name of YHWH was just the name of such a minor sidekick entity anyway? Even the Pope has "canceled" His name by stating that YHWH is not for Christianity, which perfectly fits as Christianity, was a veneer put over the pagan pantheon but still is of the ancient Babylonian mystery religion beneath the mask. I would love to see the literature that states that YHWH is a minor deity besides the say-so of "Vatican-approved" translators, which if at this point in the game anyone believes "Vatican-approved" is a good thing there is some serious research to do because the Vat ican's track record speaks for itself. They have always wanted to keep the Scriptures out of the people's hands - that having failed, going from overt to covert, their motive now is to alter/program our minds so we extrapolate simple Scriptures into being translated and diluted into something else entirely without legitimate linguistic basis.

Taking YHWH's Name In Vain
When it comes to what they have done to YHWH's name, it sounds like an identity theft type of issue, matching the devil's statement: "I will be *like* the Most High". Knowing Satan has always coveted YHWH's position and identity, it would not be too far fetched to think that stealing the Most High's name would be on the devil's bucket list and wouldn't be surprising that mimicking the Creator would be the devil's go-to practice, though note that the word 'like' already denotes that he will not 'BE' the Most High, expert subtle twisting of the truth as usual. Just as there were likely many fake Jesus' and Messiahs, there likely are fakes and a genuine when it comes to the Creator's identity; but, the shadow exists because it is cast by its greater - just because there are many fakes does not mean the genuine does not exist. When looking into demonology, I was surprised to learn that the crazy screaming ones are of the lower ranks of demons, and that the higher level demons are actually those that you would assume to be the human because of their intelligence. The best counterfeits are those that are so similar to the real thing only those who truly know the genuine could tell them apart. Note the alpha vs beta behavior here as well, an alpha only needs to simply state who he is without the pomp and regalia because he doesn't have an identity issue as he is already secure in his identity; a beta will always try to portray himself as the alpha but never legitimately is one, thus being insecure in his identity needs to manipulate the facts and his audience's perception of his identity - to appear like an alpha, but ultimately falls short.

Exodus 20:7 “You shall not take the name of YHWH your God/Elohim in vain, for YHWH will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain."
Interesting to see that the enemy spirits, being that they have nothing to lose at this point, function by breaking every instruction for life written in the Scriptures, making sure we follow suite as well so we reap our own destruction as they have. Not only are they just taking His name, they are making it vain, ie worthless, by arbitrarily disqualifying its meaning.

Even within our own circles of "awake Torah observant messianics" amidst the myriads of verses on the power of His name, you would assume that trying to get to a point of regularly speaking His name wouldn't be a problem, but it is. They try to discourage us from speaking His name, and if we do, we are ostracized and labeled as "sacred namers", framed by the "approved experts" within that are the gatekeepers of approved thought who apparently have license to herd popular opinion, the same recipe they use everywhere else. "Why the censorship?" "What do they fear about His name to the point that it must needs to be scrubbed from even Scripture, that every human should be discouraged from saying it, that we must be programmed to believe it's something else than what it most likely is?" Noting that the power of life and death is in the tongue, illustrated by Dr. Emoto's water experiments, and being that we are children of the Creator YHWH Who created by the power of the spoken word, then on a smaller scale we can do the same - the more we speak anything the more real it becomes. Being that where the Spirit of YHWH is there is freedom, our reality at the moment indicates that we as a collective are on the ripening stages of having ignored the way of life for quite some time.

There's always more but that should definitely suffice for now. If you or anyone made it this far, sorry for the book and thanks for reading.
Much of what you wrote is very true, however I think you are forgetting some very important information which I feel should be brought forth in this discussion. I also do not mean this as an attack towards any one religion. I, myself, am gnostic and a follower of the Baha'i Faith as a Enlightened Seeker of the Divine Truth, therefore I constantly am in search for the truth, no matter where it may lead. I also hold no fear of YHWH because as I stated before he is the devil. This is proven in the Bible when we are told that Satan is the god of this world, YHWH is actually 1 god of a pantheon of 360(same as Allah). The jealousy makes sense until you add in the fact that YHWH is part of a rather large pantheon. There are actually several times in which YHWH demands for the death of a child such as with Abraham and Isaac, (which this is entirely other story but I am not going to delve here, just understand it has to deal more with the Zodiac) or an entire nation in which then the Israelites will then be allowed to take over Canaan, once killing everyone, from suckling babe to the elders and all in between. How about the time he flooded the Earth, then goes Oof shouldn't have done that, hey Noah, build this to my specifications, gather the animals 2 by 2, except for these certain ones and in 100 years I am going to cause a flood to kill everyone, except you and family? It doesn't make sense for one guy to do that, makes him look schizophrenic. Not to mention that the story of Noah's Ark is based of the Epic of Gilgamesh. YHWH's original name was Enlil. He is an ancient Sumerian god of thunder and storms and actually took pleasure in killing us especially if we made too much noise. Enlil had a half brother, Enki, he was the one who was benevolent. What I feel you must also take into account are ancient clay tablets, dead sea scrolls, the Septuagint, and many others not just the Bible which is based off of several much older texts, and had much more taken out, so to only base information from it and not the information in which it came is just silly. There are many different times in which YHWH treats people like complete shit because they didn't do exactly as he wanted even though it was done the way he said. I do not fall for such trickery as such that because YHWH called himself the one and only, he is not. The very bible claims him actually as an deity(minor god) 1 of 70, to protect the 70 nations in which he was given Jerusalem. Later on given the name Michael. Which would still then make YHWH not much more than an archangel. We must also question the fact of Ancient of Days being brought forth. That is the Creator who is not YHWH, it is Antiyq Youm. I do want to thank you for the book of the rolls, I have never heard of it before so I researched it and I am looking forward to downloading and reading it. In return, I ask you to research the Gnostic Informant on youtube, he is someone I enjoy listening to, also a book in return for the one you brought to my attention. It is called: The Rape of Eve. It's an eye opener and really interesting, also look into Jesus is the last Eve on YouTube. That's a good one too. We have to remember that the bible is filled with stories that while hold truth hold symbology, and attribute several deities to 1 which is YHWH when ancient texts which I find way more reliable to credibility, this is not true and YHWH is a minor deity, jealous because he cannot give the Divine Spark in which Logos, Sophia, and Antiyq Youm can. you know them as Son, Holy Spirit and Father.

Not sure if it's just me, but the more i read about "ancient" tales/epics, it feels like i'm reading their version of game of thrones mixed with parts of what could be aspects of reality. The epic of gilgamesh is one such example.

That begs two questions, are all religions/tales copies or variations of each other? If so, what would be the purpose??

CelestialSeer, Many thanks for coming back with a calm response which was a pleasant surprise overall. This is an aspect I really appreciate about this forum. I will also look into the books and channel you mentioned. While generally I like to refrain from quoting other people's replies, here I have done it to more clearly show your statements in an attempt to better understand what you say you know, hopefully to productively continue our friendly discussion.

Below are the several statements I would like to address in general. The statements with green highlights are statements you made citing "the Bible" or other ancient texts as the source of said information; being that they are very definitive statements please produce the citations of what you stated when you are able.
CelestialSeer: "It is proven in the Bible when we are told that Satan is the god of this world, YHWH is actually 1 god of a pantheon of 360(same as Allah)."
CelestialSeer: "The very bible claims him actually as an deity(minor god) 1 of 70, to protect the 70 nations in which he was given Jerusalem. Later on given the name Michael."
When it comes to this concept of a larger pantheon of which you seem to go back and forth of being either 70 or 360 and YHWH's name being changed to Michael as you state - since you seem to know this information is located somewhere in the Scriptures, it would be helpful if you would put in the references of where these are written because I really would like to know.

You're right that the Scriptures say Satan is the ruler of this world for a short time, however he is a very distinct entity separate from YHWH throughout the Scriptures consistently. Below is likely the verse you speak of and other verses to illustrate my point.

2 Cor 4:4 "In their case the ruler of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of the Messiah, who is the image of YHWH."
John 12:31 "Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out."
1 John 3:8 "Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of YHWH appeared was to destroy the works of the devil."
Bonus, The Book of Adam and Eve:

Screenshot 2023-11-27 193252.jpg

CelestialSeer: "We have to remember that the bible is filled with stories that while hold truth hold symbology, and attribute several deities to 1 which is YHWH when ancient texts which I find way more reliable to credibility.."
Where in Scripture does it attribute several deities to YHWH? What are these credible ancient texts exactly you are speaking of? Again by all means please share and I will also look into them. In the meantime, here are some examples that state that YHWH is one:

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: YHWH our God, YHWH is One."
Mark 12:29 "Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, YHWH our God, YHWH is One."
Isaiah 43:11 "I, yes I, am YHWH, and there is no Savior but Me."
Isaiah 46:9 "Remember the things I have done in the past. For I alone am YHWH! I am YHWH, and there is no one like me."
Jeremiah 10:6 "There is none like You, O YHWH; You are great, and great is Your name in might.

Interesting to note that the term Antiyq Youm/Ancient of Days you mention, is sourced from Daniel 7 where there is a definite delineation between the kingdom of the beast and the kingdom of YHWH.

The many verses on YHWH's creation and His creative ability does not in any way implicate an inability to create life.
Isaiah 45:12 "I made the earth and created man on it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host."
Genesis 1:20 "And YHWH said, “Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the heavens.”"
Genesis 2:7 "And YHWH Elohim formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Isaiah 40:26 "Lift up your eyes on high
And see who has created these stars,
The One who leads forth their host by number,
He calls them all by name;
Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power,
Not one of them is missing."

CelestialSeer: "There are actually several times in which YHWH demands for the death of a child such as with Abraham and Isaac"
It would help if you would be more specific so we can discuss their contexts but since you mentioned Abraham and Isaac we will lay out its full context which I was surprised to learn myself, as mentioned in the Book of Jasher 22:40-45. Not only is Isaac 37 years old at this point, Ishmael, his older half-brother, and Isaac are having a typical sibling rivalry dialogue of who is greater. Ishmael tells Isaac (paraphrasing) "I'm greater because I was circumcised at the age of 13" to which Isaac replies "whatever that means nothing, if YHWH told our father Abraham to offer me up as an offering I would joyfully do it" sort of response. It says that YHWH heard Isaac say this, and that was the reason behind the test, so.. We must be careful what we say eh? lol

CelestialSeer: "There are many different times in which YHWH treats people like complete shit because they didn't do exactly as he wanted even though it was done the way he said."
Maybe there's something I missed but from what I have read so far usually it was because those people were treating others "like complete shit." Sodom, Gomorrah, Nineveh, Jericho...

The Great Flood. "Why did YHWH flood the earth?" and His Comparison with Enlil and Enki
Genesis 6:11-12
"Now YHWH saw that the earth had become corrupt and was filled with violence. YHWH observed all this corruption in the world, for everyone on earth was corrupt. So YHWH said to Noah, “I have decided to destroy all living creatures, for they have filled the earth with violence."
What does 'corrupt' mean?

Screenshot 2023-11-27 195246.jpg

Note that the corrupted condition of the world at that point was in such a state because they neglected to do what YHWH asked, which was essentially to live morally. The trend that YHWH is the least supported Entity in humanity's track record is reflected here, as at this point in time, eventually Noah and his family are the only ones who are righteous left - ie living in the way of life. So in this context, was YHWH supposed to just wait and do nothing until Noah and his family were corrupted by the walking dead as well? At what point is He allowed to step in?

Matthew 24:37 "As the days of Noah were so shall be the coming of the Son of Man" and it states that if YHWH does not intervene again at the end of times and cuts the time short for the elect's sakes, that no flesh will survive - which "they" sure do seem to be making headway on these days from multiple avenues whether it be food, water, chemtrails, induced sickness, EMF, etc.

CelestialSeer: "Not to mention that the story of Noah's Ark is based of the Epic of Gilgamesh."
They echo each other of course. There are many accounts of the Great Flood that have survived in numerous ethnicities - it wouldn't be surprising such a catastrophe would live on in the memory and lore of humanity. Being that the destruction would have resulted in the same start-over point, whichever account is perceived to be older is honestly irrelevant, same as saying a new religion or new way of thinking is wrong just because it is younger or unacknowledged by an "approved" authority - not to mention the Va tican Library is so large who knows what other helpful context we are missing. Furthermore, being that it was the Israelites taken into captivity, it would make sense that most of the Israelites were assimilated into Babylonian culture; and having taken on the Babylonian religion, eventually forgetting who YHWH really was - pretty much the state of world affairs today. Beyond this, considering the subject of missing time, well acknowledged here on these forums which is a breath of fresh air to see, potentially hinders us from being able to absolutely prove the definitive age of any writing, likely a near impossible task and everything is potentially off by thousands of years or more - all we can do is read what we have access to within all their contexts and try to assess what happened.

YHWH is Enlil?
CelestialSeer: "YHWH's original name was Enlil. He is an ancient Sumerian god of thunder and storms and actually took pleasure in killing us especially if we made too much noise."
This is a significant statement, so which ancient writing says YHWH's original name was Enlil? Please share. One who has high regard for the Sumerian/Babylonian perspective, Mauro Biglino has said in this video from about the 15-17 min mark that the name of YHWH is so ancient that there is no language known to qualify it under. "...With this indication that it is the famous Tetragrammaton. So we really know nothing about this famous name. When Moses asks this individual what He is called, perhaps the Hebrew language did not exist. And so, when Moses asks this question to YHWH, in what language was it pronounced this name? We don't know . . . So when in English we find 'lord' or 'the eternal', we write what is written in Hebrew, YHWH" Perhaps he is telling us some truth in this instance.

CelestialSeer: "How about the time he flooded the Earth, then goes Oof shouldn't have done that, hey Noah, build this to my specifications, gather the animals 2 by 2, except for these certain ones and in 100 years I am going to cause a flood to kill everyone, except you and family? It doesn't make sense for one guy to do that, makes him look schizophrenic."
To keep the stories straight, it is not YHWH of the Scriptures but Enlil in the Epic of Gilgamesh that regretted the destruction with the Flood as illustrated below. Here too is an aspect that we as humans, unless we use some sort of standard, are prone to mixing up details due to human error or individual desire. The quotes on Enki and Enlil below are taken from here.

Screenshot 2023-11-28 003024.jpg

Further Comparison: In the Epic of Gilgamesh, while yes as you state Enlil is known as the vengeful wrathful entity that will flood the earth just because he can't sleep being annoyed by the sounds of humans copulating, already are some critical clashes when it comes to character attributes when compared to YHWH of the Scriptures, as not only does Scripture state that YHWH does not sleep in Psalms 121:4 and Isaiah 40:28, shouting to YHWH with joy, worshipping and music is encouraged, and also it was YHWH Who stated "Be fruitful and multiply":

Psalm 47:1 "For the choirmaster. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. Clap your hands, all you peoples; shout unto YHWH with a voice of triumph."
Psalm 98:4 "Make a joyful noise to YHWH, all the earth; break forth—let your cry ring out, and sing praises!"
Genesis 9:7 "As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”

In the Epic of Gilgamesh, Enki is portrayed as the benevolent that warns Utnapishtim of the coming destruction and to build a boat - so in this case, was it such a bad request for Enki to tell him to build a boat since the purpose was to save him from the destruction? Notice however, in the Scriptures, it is also YHWH that warns Noah to build a boat, doing the "good" action attributed to Enki. While it may seem schizophrenic based on bits and pieces of what's going on, with the whole context of the dynamic it flows entirely differently: because of earth's corruption and the people having become wicked continually, meaning 'not a good person all the time', YHWH decides to get rid of the horde and save the ones that are doing the right thing.

Despite Enki's presumed benevolence, he suggests controlling "the problem of human overpopulation" by advocating demons to snatch away children, amongst other things:

Screenshot 2023-11-28 003040.jpg

Despite the differences, there are of course similarities to both perspectives. It is my opinion that due to Israel being taken into Babylonian captivity, which they have yet to come back from, the two beliefs were likely confounded over time, not to mention the Israelites likely lost many of their better writings due to being conquered, another aspect evidenced by the rulers' overall trend of trying to subjugate and diminish the conquered peoples' genuine history, culture, beliefs, and identities.. And because of this, the overlords will promote their point of view/culture they want the world to accept while they "fact-check" and downplay aspects/data that may have been part of the conquered people's original point of view/culture, as the resurgence of such knowledge would be fuel for a rebellion and increased desire within the prisoners to break free and take back their genuine heritage.

Canaan Taken Over?
CelestialSeer: " an entire nation in which then the Israelites will then be allowed to take over Canaan"
The irony of this common belief I definitely used to have too is that even though Israel was commanded to eliminate the Canaanites, they failed to do so. According to Mullins, because of this failure the Canaanites spread out into the world with their Canaanite religion which involved gruesome practices, and worked themselves into every high power of organization ruling the world today - which very much fits when looking at world affairs and put in the context of what "they" the rulers seemingly like to do in their spare time and their apparent preference to Canaanite religion. While the book is based off of a modernly taught understanding of history and time contrasted to the Tartarian enigma, The Curse of Canaan by Eustace Mullins gets into the relational, political and financial development of the ruling elite very detailed - I highly recommend everyone to read and I am currently working through it as we speak. As mentioned in my earlier post, he is "fact-checked" by the thought police so it may only be a matter of time until his work becomes inaccessible.

Eustace Mullins, Curse of Canaan p. 47

Screenshot 2023-11-27 153151.jpg

Eustace Mullins, Curse of Canaan p. 52.

Screenshot 2023-11-27 142514.jpg

Another source below to back up that the Israelites never actually conquered the Canaanites:

"... it agrees with the accounts given in the older strata of Joshua and Judges, according to which there were many districts from which the Israelites were unable to expel the Canaanites, and the country as a whole was only occupied by them gradually…[15]"
"Zebulun fails to drive out the inhabitants of Kitron and Nahalol (Judg 1:30); Asher leaves seven Canaanite-Phoenician cities behind (Judg 1:31–32); Naphtali acts similarly in respect to two cities (Judg 1:33). The Danites are pressed back by the Amorites who inhabit their inheritance, and they never make another attempt to take these lands; the area does fall to elements of the Joseph tribes sometime later (Judg 1:34–36)." Both quotes from Israel’s Incomplete Conquest of Canaan - TheTorah.com.

And our favorite question, "Why" did this happen? After Israel was spiritually married to YHWH under covenant/oath, because Israel committed spiritual adultery, they lost their supernatural protection and abilities. Judges 2:20-21 "Since that nation(Israel) has transgressed the covenant[spiritual marriage with a spirit happens via covenant] that I enjoined upon their fathers and has not obeyed Me, I for My part will no longer drive out before them any of the nations that Joshua left when he died.”
Similar in pattern again to how a husband will have no desire to continue supporting an adulterous wife sleeping around with everyone but him. On the flipside, a husband who has a faithful wife will tend to lavish her with much more than the bare necessities to the best of his abilities.

Nehemiah 1:5 "I said, “I beseech You, O YHWH Elohim of heaven, the great and awesome Elohim, who preserves the covenant and lovingkindness for those who love Him and keep His commandments," and here are verses on some of His other positive attributes.

CelestialSeer: "What I feel you must also take into account are ancient clay tablets, dead sea scrolls, the Septuagint, and many others not just the Bible which is based off of several much older texts, and had much more taken out, so to only base information from it and not the information in which it came is just silly."
By all means then, please put them all on the table and help a fellow sojourner out; my past has also been quite the journey but there is always much more to learn, so if I'm missing something please show me via the ancient texts. For clarity's sake to state here I have read the Epic of Gilgamesh (assuming this is what you mean here by clay tablets if not please specify), most of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and am also a huge advocate of the Septuagint as it is potentially the most accurate translation of the Scriptures available to the peasants at this point in time and by all means I highly encourage everyone to read it. I have gone well beyond the confines of "approved Christian writing" and overall try to mention the relevant literatures for whoever comes by that may have interest to see them rather than just my say so, especially if I know where it is stated in Scripture or elsewhere. Again age does not absolutely prove superiority - is it wrong to travel by car since the horse and buggy came first? In the same pattern, even if "the Bible" were taken from these older texts, what's the problem with using more modern translations/versions if the base is pretty much the same? As illustrated in your reply, do you not also utilize "the Bible" whenever it seems to fit your perspective as well? These other superior texts which you are advocating are clearly your preference which is absolutely fine of course but despite this surety on your end as of this point in time have yet to specifically name them to me and actually cite the statements you state come from these ancient texts... Or are they the three which you mentioned here in your quote above?

Anyhow, you are right that the original Scriptures likely had much taken out of it, as I will illustrate below from the unpopular writing, the Book of Mormon, the ancient portion beginning from 1 Nephi and after whose detailed history begins around 600BC, where Nephi is given foresight into future world affairs:

1 Nephi 13:4-6
Screenshot 2023-11-28 143456.jpg

1 Nephi 13:26-28
Screenshot 2023-11-28 143329.jpg

1 Nephi 14:10-12

Screenshot 2023-11-28 145334.jpg

Sure sounds uncannily like the Va tican.. and clear delineation between the devil vs YHWH - amidst the illusion of many choices perhaps it really is as simple as choosing between death and life. Further in 1 Nephi 13:34 states that despite the major loss of being misguided by the lack of the Scriptures having been taken away that by His power much of it will be brought to the people.

Prison Planet vs Freedom
Most people who are awake probably sense that something is not quite right in the world, and chances are, not only are they seeking freedom, they want justice. Where does this desire come from? Is it a subconscious awareness of who we really are? Well 1 perhaps it means that one still has somewhat of a working moral compass or conscience, and 2 it may also mean that one innately understands moral law as it is stated that He has already put them in our hearts and mouths so that it will be easy for us, ie would come naturally.

Sirach 7:1-2 "Do no evil, so shall no harm come unto thee. Depart from the unjust, and iniquity shall turn away from thee"
1 John 3:4 "Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; for sin is the transgression of the law."
1 John 2:4 "If anyone says, “I know Him,” but does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." Many mainstream Christians use Yahusha "Jesus" essentially as a license to sin, when he definitely said "Go and sin no more."
Deuteronomy 16:20 "Justice, and only justice, you shall follow, that you may live and inherit the land that YHWH your Elohim is giving you."

Ezekiel 18:21-23 “But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is just and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. None of the transgressions that he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness that he has done he shall live. 23 Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares YHWH Elohim. Wouldn’t I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?"

And "why" would the fallen ones want us to ignore or miss all this? Perhaps it is the key to being set free in more ways than one, as the world resembles everything but free at this point in time.

Screenshot 2023-11-29 135804.jpg

Maybe this is why some feel like wanderers in a foreign land. Scriptures further state in Jeremiah 16:14 and 23:4-5 that there will be a worldwide Second Exodus so great that the Exodus with Moses will no longer be spoken, which potentially may be the genuine re-establishment of Israel event.

Most of us are likely here at a forum like this because most of us have recognized what "they" have been telling us are lies, things aren't adding up and we are all trying to reconfigure the truth of what got reality to this point. Naturally we are all coming from different places - you are allowed to have your perspective as am I and everyone else, so generally it is a good idea to "eat the meat and spit out the bones" or "take with a grain of salt" per se so we can continue to learn from each other. No two journeys are the same, so I do very much appreciate other perspectives and overall hold to a live and let live mindset having gratefully learned much from many people from varying walks of life and world-views.. That being said, I hope in turn it is understood that here on my own thread I will not sit idly by when the identity, dignity, and name of the One who I have covenanted to serve is dragged through the mud with, currently as it stands, unfounded statements. Since you made the claims it is on you to present to me the evidence you have stated definitively to exist in Scriptures and other more credible ancient writings as per your words. Within your quotes above in green are marked to indicate said phrases and are awaiting the citations - if you want to of course, no force or pressure. Anyhow, I do indeed still appreciate you, your time and overall intention; I am thankful to you for this discussion because you got me out of my comfort zone to get into all this which I never intended to do here initially, I know it will help me grow as a soul and I do send you warm regards.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ViniciusB:
Not sure if it's just me, but the more i read about "ancient" tales/epics, it feels like i'm reading their version of game of thrones mixed with parts of what could be aspects of reality. The epic of gilgamesh is one such example.

That begs two questions, are all religions/tales copies or variations of each other? If so, what would be the purpose??
It's interesting you say that many aspects portrayed in entertainment/movies sure seem to hint at the true nature of reality more than approved thought would like to suggest. For example, Narnia - it is written in one of the Apocryphal books that animals used to be able to talk, trying to find where it went cuz I didn't screenshot it when I found it... when I find it I will add. Ready Player One hinting at an alternative view of the matrix and that it's up to our own actions to get out of the game, the power of the spoken word illustrated when the girl breaks the spell over the dome by spoken words. The book of Jasher also to add, is the "superhero" version per se of many of the old biblical characters - suddenly they all aren't just sitting in a dry desert with robes with a couple of sheep lol. The concept of Groundhog Day or Oblivion perhaps hinting at the need to accomplish something or the cycle repeats itself.

Beautiful questions. By all means they do indeed seem to be echoes of each other of the spiritual dimension, albeit coming from different directions. Perhaps they are the residual memory of the same events within history seen from different angles of the spectrum. The material reality is dependent and brought to life by the spiritual just as a clone or a carcass is an empty shell without the spirit - so maybe the reality we see around us is the spirit realm made manifest. Thanks for chiming in

Last edited:
Back