• An outpost to keep an eye on Earth

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • An Oceanic tide controller

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • An unnatural satellite of Earth

Votes: 32 40.5%
  • A big cheese ball

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • It's natural, nothing to see here folks, move along now.

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 19 24.1%

• Total voters
OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Reactions
No problem W and thank you for all the info about the Moon and plasma and perhaps the ensuing crazy decade of change. My head is spinning trying to absorb all that information. I've only delved into the Thunderbolts Project in regards to how they directly relate to rock art/ carving and petroglyphs. And I think it's a brilliant notion.

Glumlit

Reactions
Do we have historical evidence that the sun & moon have always been the same sizes from the human/Earth perspective?

Such that right now, if I extend my arm and 'thumbs-up' at the moon/sun, my thumb can block it out.

Has this always been so? Were they ever once closer or further, being far bigger or smaller from the view down here?

Did the tower of Babel once reach the moon?

If so, what would be the implications for a dumbbell-shaped planet/spaceship?

If knocked down and separated, would the moon drift away?

WildFire2000

Reactions
There are old, old stories of "a time before the moon" where they talk about it not being there, and the changes that occurred after it showed up, but as far as I am aware, that's all.

In my opinion, the moon is magnetically "attached" to Earth, and everything we're told is 'gravity' is actually magnetic. The positions of the planets, moon, sun, all of that, are in their stable locations because of electromagnetic plasma fields. So a stronger field would have to yank the moon out of Earth's for it to go anywhere.

That's all I've got.

in cahoots

Reactions
we have some reason to believe the Moon is "from here" as its composition and mass imply affinity with the "hole" where one of our oceans lies, dont remember which one. I believe this property is unique among moons within our solar system - as is the fact of its locked orbit.

a perfectly circular orbit is considered an anomaly in astronomy. most orbits are slowly spiraling inward or outward from their host object, because of the object's spin.

because the Moon is cratered on its earth-face, its orbit is locked, and its possible it originated on Earth, I can imagine that the Moon DID spin for awhile as it spiraled out into equilibrium from where it broke off, then eventually settled into where it is now, trapped by the obscene core density of the host object.

I do not believe that the earth-facing craters are compelling evidence.

BStankman

Reactions
Yes, definitely oral traditions of a time before the moon.
Is it a nearly burnt out second sun?
You could literally grow a garden of Eden and have the time to build some giant public works with one of those.

It rings like a bell and you only get to see one side.
gong.jpg
dish.jpg

Last edited:

Joshjay33

Reactions
I will throw in the Russellian Science point of view. The earth is the child of the sun and the moon is the child of the earth. As earth expanded it gave birth to the moon and since they both reside in the same
electric wave field they both move together. Conventional rocketry doesn't allow for changing of trajectories nor is there enough fuel to come to a complete stop.
That also sounds a lot like Rudolf Steiner Earth+ Sun + Moon

Andromeda

Reactions
Legends of many indigenous tribes say that we came from the stars and/or the sun and the moon arrived at a later point. I think our planet would be much better off without the moon. Look at how many Islamic nations that have sworn allegiance to the moon. We Europeans will struggle to survive the second phase of WW3. First nations to fall will be the Sunnite nations against the Shiite nations. Nations of the white race in Europe have failed in arming their own citizens and we can’t even guarantee the safety of our own citizens within our own borders due to assymetrical terror attacks by Islamists within the nations and not to mention all women getting raped and murdered in Europe because they are white.

LordAverage

Reactions
One Chinese researcher thinks so, at least. Wu Chunfeng, head of the Tian Fu New Area Science Society, wants to use a satellite like an artificial moon, reflecting sunlight back to targeted areas of the Earth at night. The reflector would orbit above a city, providing enough illumination to replace lights on the ground with a steady glow and potentially saving on electricity costs.

Here's the site 'debunking' this being possible which is where I saw it (from reddit of course)
Why China’s artificial moon probably won’t work

whitewave

Reactions
Can anyone explain to this befuddled child the scientific experiments done by shooting lasers off the moon mirror if we never went to the moon? TIA

WildFire2000

Reactions
I guess, Whitewave, we have to ask WHO are the ones conducting these experiments. Can you get the information, and a laser powerful enough to test it yourself? Can we verify the existence of the mirror with our own lasers, or do we have to rely on NASA and other scientists who follow the mainstream education we've been presented? It's possible the moon is reflective on it's own, and you can bounce a laser off of it, even without us placing a mirror there, I don't know.

Now, I'm one that's sitting in a state of uncertainty about pretty much everything nowadays. I'm not going to argue or debate with any vigor whether or not we went to the moon, or whether or not space is real, because I just don't know. There's evidence for a concave Earth, there's evidence for Aether and other 'heavily bodies' in what we call space. So, I just read, study, and try and verify what I can with my own tests and knowledge of how we can tell things work. I'm just trying to figure stuff out.

whitewave

Reactions
Thanks, WildFire2000. That's kind of where I'm at too. I'm open to all reasonable responses. Also don't care to argue things I don't actually KNOW. Most arguments I hear on any number of topics are just wranglings about whose books you believe to be true which, when you think about it, is kind of silly.

Searching

Reactions
From my personal observation, I have noticed that the moon rotates north to south like this:

1542487715759.png

1542487777523.png
1542487829289.png
1542487943700.png

Look at the pattern of the dark spots on the moon. They rotate clockwise throughout the night. This can be observed on a clear night in just a few hours time.

We don't see the other side because the moon does not rotate west to east or east to west as we are told.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
The moon is reflective enough, it doesn't need a mirror to detect the bounce back. Hard to fake the timing though.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Apologies for my ignorance, but... the below numbers are from this Google Answers page.
  • Mass of the earth: about 6 x 10^24 kg
  • Earth-moon distance: about 384,000 km
  • Mass of the sun: about 2 x 10^30 kg
  • Sun-moon distance: about 150,000,000 km
  • The sun's gravitational pull on the moon is proportional to 2 x 10^30 / (1.5 x 10^8)^2 = about 8.8 x 10^13
  • The earth's gravitational pull on the moon is proportional to 6 x 10^24 / (3.84 x 10^5) = about 4 x 10^13
The official explanation of why the Moon does not simply orbit the Sun, while entirely ignoring Earth can be found here:
Why Doesn’t The Sun Steal The Moon?
The Sun has so much more mass than the Earth. So, so, so much more mass. Almost everything in the Solar System is orbiting the Sun, and yet, the Moon refuses to leave our side. What gives?
  • The Sun contains 99.8% of the entire mass of the Solar System. It looks to us like everything seems to orbit the Sun, so why doesn’t the Sun capture the Moon from Earth like a schoolyard bully snatching the Earth’s lunch money. That would make sense right? It all fits in with our skewed view of social hierarchy based on an entities volume.
  • Good news! It’s already happened, In a way. The Sun has already captured the Moon. If you look at the orbit of the Moon, it orbits the Sun similar to the way Earth does. Normally the motion of the Moon around the Sun is drawn as a kind of Spirograph pattern, but its actual motion is basically the same orbit as Earth with a small wobble to it.
  • The Moon also orbits the Earth. You might think this is because the Earth is much closer to the Moon than the Sun. After all, the strength of gravity depends not only on the mass of an object, but also on its distance from you. But this isn’t the case. The Sun is about 400 times more distant from the Moon than the Earth, but the Sun is about 330,000 times more massive.
  • If you’re up for some napkin calculations, you little mathlete, by using Newton’s law of gravity, you find that even with its greater distance, the Sun pulls on the Moon about twice as hard as the Earth does.
    So why can’t the Moon escape the Earth?
  • So, yes, the Sun is totally trying to rip the Moon away from the Earth, but the Earth is super clingy.
    The speed of the Moon around the Earth is about 1 km/s. At the Moon’s distance from the Earth, the escape velocity is about 1.2 km/s. The Moon simply isn’t moving fast enough to escape the Earth.
Yup, science can provide a formula based explanation for anything unverifiable. What's funny, they would have found an explanation for any other questionable situation, for no situation can go unexplained. I have my own doubts pertaining to the official version.

eclipse_horse_power.jpg

Where did the Moon come from?
  • The origin of the Moon is usually explained by a Mars-sized body striking the Earth, making a debris ring that eventually collected into a single natural satellite, the Moon, but there are a number of variations on this giant-impact hypothesis, as well as alternate explanations, and research into how the Moon came to be continues. Other proposed scenarios include captured body, fission, formed together (condensation theory), planetesimal collisions (formed from asteroid-like bodies), and collision theories.
KD: Apologies, but I always found this portion of the Earth:Moon Saga to be some scientific BS.

WildFire2000

Reactions
It is, because accretion as they try and push as formation of solar systems and everything is completely wrong. They're watching it NOT work right now, supposedly. They keep coming up with new and improved models, as they try and figure out how there are so many binary stars and so many gas giants extremely close to their parent stars and so on and so forth.

If space and everything out there is even remotely close to how we're told it is, the Electric Model of the universe makes the most sense of anything and everything I've read/studied about astronomy. The aether and physics models running on electric universe theory are pretty much undeniable, when it comes to what's been presented. In it, the electromagnetic field of Earth is what is keeping the Moon, and IMO is how gravity works anyway. Gravity is the weakest physical force known to man, and scientists can't figure out how such a weak force is able to hold things together, yet they still push it as the basis for everything. Doesn't make sense to me.

Timeshifter

Reactions
Often heard and it is often repeated that the moon and the sun appear the same size in the sky because of some 'fluke' and size/ distance etc.

Did a little exercise a while back to test this.

Same camera (Canon 5d Mk3), same lens (Canon L series 24-105), same focal length (105mm) same location.

The moon is clearly not the same size as the sun. These photos were taken 3 days apart, 7th Feb 2016 for the sun and 10th Feb 2016 for the moon.
Does the moon move that much in 2 days to make it appear smaller? Not sure. optical illusion?

All I know is, from my perspective, the moon is a good bit smaller, and a different shape to the sun. (note, the octagon shape of the sun is the aperture on the lens)

Love to hear your thoughts! I am sure there is a Wikipedia explanation for this?

sun and moon medium res.jpg

moon over the sun.jpg

sun and moon crop.jpg

Attachments