• An outpost to keep an eye on Earth

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • An Oceanic tide controller

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • An unnatural satellite of Earth

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • A big cheese ball

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • It's natural, nothing to see here folks, move along now.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

Ice Nine

I won't just drop a link and run. I have my ideas too, well they do correspond to others views as well. I've run across myths/legends about "a time before the Moon" and I put much credence in them.
I believe it's a hollow metal sphere. It was placed here in a very strategic spot. As to why, I don't really know. I still suspect something to do with controlling tides, but that's probably too easy of an explanation. Could be Watchers or maybe a derelict Space Station from another civilization.

As far as the manned Moon landing goes, I think we did go there, for along time I thought it was all a big farce. But I think we went there are got scared off by somebody, in no uncertain terms.

Have you ever watched this video with the Astronauts after then got back?!? It is quite unbelievable, the demeanor of the astronauts. Armstrong looks like he is going to start crying or perhaps throw up. He looks about as happy as a man who just learned he had a couple days to live.

These are not happy men who just did something incredible, no celebratory looks on their faces.

Here is a link to some fascinating stuff about the Moon.

mythology about the Moon and much more

dreamtime

The behavior of these Apollo 11 guys is pretty clear, but it can mean two things:

- They didn't even go and were requiered to lie about everything.
- They did go but encountered something so strange that it shattered their world

I tend to think it is #1, because there are many reasons to belive that we don't have the tech to pull this off, even though #2 is more exciting. Too much evidence for a carefully staged set.

The only thing that I trust NASA to accomplish is shooting someone into space, fly around a bit, and manage to get them back quickly - but no way they could manage to leave their spaceship during the trip.

Armstrong et al. may have been initiated into some level of truth regarding the nature of the universe to deliver the lie, but that's not entirely clear to me.

NASA's mistake was to use their real Astronauts to lie publicly, instead of using trained actors. After Apollo 11 they realized their mistake and switched to actors. Armstrong and others had lived their entire lifes in the expecation of advancing human knowledge in the name of America, and suddenly they had to accept the fact that there aren't even any Astronauts, and everything is a lie. Many people wouldn't survive such a shock without succumbing to alcoholism and depression.

Now this opens up other questions:

- Whas NASA unaware of the nature of the universe before trying to launch to the moon? Did they realize that we live in a small sphere but then it was already too late to admit because they had already announced the race to the moon?

- Is there a real secret space program that collects intel about the true nature of space while we are kept in the dark with NASA's hollywood stuff?

Btw the moon is the back of the sun, which is a light bulb embedded inside a vacuum glas bowl. The moon appears as an independent object due to the nature of how light bends in our world. Remember the moon appears as exactly the same size as the sun, and is basically following the sun all the time. Common sense should tell us that it is not independent from the sun.

Last edited:

LordAverage

Facts like how the size and distance and orbit all perfectly correspond to give us an eclipse really make me think it does have some "functionality" such as controlling the tides (or something else, who knows).

Idk about an outpost or just watchers, it seems possibly too perfect or too practical to be something so simple but of course this could be beings we can't even comprehend we are talking about. Anyway I do plan on digging much more into the mythology side of things (nice link btw) but i'm tired that will have to wait for right now. I am interested in investigating if the moon is a 'recent' addition.

OP
OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

@dreamtime ~~Yeah it's painfully apparent that Neil Armstrong was wise not to pursue a career in acting. Why somebody made that poor scared man do the talking is beyond me.
My same thoughts, they didn't even go and were required to lie about everything or they did go but encountered something so strange that it shattered their world
It doesn't take much to shove me one way or the other on did they or didn't they. Or if it's even possible, given of course on how a person sees things.
NASA could very well have a secret space program, they have to be shoveling our tax money into some big hole somewhere.

I honestly don't know sometimes what to make of this mysterious incident, "The Moon Landing" but I'll use my favorite word, something is definitely fishy about it.

@LordAverage (great name) yeah I learned things about the Moon from that link too. I'm always fascinated with any ancient legends and mythology. They are an all too often overlooked wealth of information about our highly convoluted past.

Beings we can't possibly understand is something I'm pretty sure of, or like to think they are around. Maybe the big round hollow/empty metal tank, the Moon, is just that, maybe it was a water tank from a big armada of ships and once it was empty they didn't want to be dragging it back to their home world, so they just dumped it off here. Intergalactic litterbugs. That makes about as much sense as just thinking it happened to be here naturally in such a strategic position.

I have probably a stupid question, but if the Moon always faces the Earth, then how come there are so many impact craters on this side, I mean to say when I think of an asteroid or comet hurling itself's toward a planet it would come at it straight on from far out in space. Like a bullet speeding towards a far off target. So what has been crashing into the Moon all this time. Does an asteroid veer off around the Earth to hit the Moon directly?

planet (1).jpeg

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Distance to the Moon
The Sun and Moon appear the same size in Earth's sky because the sun's diameter is about 400 times greater – but the sun is also about 400 times farther away. I do not believe in coincidences like that.

sun-moon-balance.jpg

I think our Moon is a giant "yard light" located just under 3,000 miles from Earth and approximately 30-35 miles in diameter. The same goes for the Sun. Not to repeat a different thread, the link will be below. It will explain why I think the Moon is much smaller and much closer.

Crepuscular Rays a.k.a. Bulshitax Scientificus, or how far is the Sun?

Loss of Apollo Data
I do not think NASA lost anything or that they are hiding the true data. In my opinion they can not present anything because they've never had anything. They only filmed enough in 1969-ishes to accomplish their goal. Little did they know that later on they would need more footage, and the actual data would be of interest to regular people.

Officially they lost/erased like two semi truck loads of tapes and telemetry data. I call BS on that.

Those were NASA tapes and they got lost. Stuff happens.

Inability to go back to the Moon
Hey, we put the technology in a box that later got thrown out with grandma's old stuff.

Lunar Landing Module
Cardboard paper, curtain rods, roofing paper, gold foil, and some scotch tape. Of course, officially, they had to use very "light" materials, and visual similarity is just that. All that below crap is a highly sophisticated machine made out of state of the art materials.

If you go to the Museum of Flight in Seattle, you will see a totally different module looking very similar to the one they allegedly used.

lunar_landing_module_2.jpg

NOTE: inspect the larger picture below. It really is worth a thousand words.

2349 x 2373 px
lunar_landing_module_1.jpg

KD: So just like I said, for me the Moon is a huge flashlight which can not be landed on. It's pretty close, and does not affect no tides.

Paracelsus

The moon is a light which emits coldness, and the sun is light which emits heat. I think the idea that writer's throughout history have hidden the mystical history of the world in the form of "immaginative fiction" is probably closer to the truth.

After all, who could possibly believe that the sun isn't a giant ball of metallic hydrogen? Or the moon is the coalesced ejecta from the earth's collision with an asteroid?

Tolkien's Lamps - Illuin & Ormal: Two Lamps - Tolkien Gateway

Last edited:

WildFire2000

Ice, you don't have to be rude about it, just because KD doesn't see it your way.

Tides, I believe, due to the fact that only saltwater bodies on our Earth are tidal, is actually due to magnetism and electricity. Saltwater is, on average, a million times more conductive than freshwater. The cycles in electric current in our earth and the pulses in crystals such as quartz make it fairly apparent to anyone with an open mind on the subject. Gravity in physics is the weakest of the forces, as expressed by physicists, and they cannot explain how it is at the same time one of the most permeating and bonding force known. Simple, gravity, as Einsteinian physics teaches is incorrect, and it is likely more to be a force of electrical magnetism.

That all said, I am not at all certain what the moon is, exactly. I know what we're taught, but I'm on the fence when it comes to a rational explanation.

OP
OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Ice, you don't have to be rude about it, just because KD doesn't see it your way.
W, you misunderstood my post, I was laughing because of the two videos and the ludicrous things the guys were saying about losing all the NASA data. And that Lunar Modular is hysterical.

Korben if I offended you I am extremely sorry, I can assure you I would never laugh or scoff at anybody's ideas and I agreed it makes a nice spot light. I have no clear set idea what the Moon is, hence my thread to get everybody's thoughts.

LordAverage

@KorbenDallas

It's interesting you bring up the moon potentially being closer. One of the weirder discrepancies I heard about the Apollo 11 missions is that it took 3 days to travel there. Apparently the next planned mission to the moon is going to take over 5 days to get there. In a recent AMA with an astronaut (who just got back from the ISS) he said it took them 2 days!!! to get to the ISS from earth. Someone questioned how it took 3 days to get to the moon and 2 days to get to the ISS, people explained that they had to do "hohmann transfers" to get into the same orbit at right time with ISS (official explanation anyway). I can kind of buy that it can take longer to match an orbit than just straight jetting for a destination but cmon, why would they add crazy cost and risk getting to the ISS (it can be done in 4 hours in the right situations apparently) instead of just waiting for a better time.

Also I do kind of like your idea about it being a light source, I wonder how life would function at night without moonlight.

OP
OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Thank you Aldebarab, I'll read it for sure.

I was serious anybody/somebody how does stuff crash into the moon from our side.

The Moon always faces the Earth, then how come there are so many impact craters on this side, I mean to say when I think of an asteroid or comet hurling itself's toward a planet it would come at it straight on from far out in space. Like a bullet speeding towards a far off target. So what has been crashing into the Moon all this time. Does an asteroid veer off around the Earth to hit the Moon directly? Do asteroids sneak in between Earth and the Moon and then the asteroids fall on the Moon that way. What gives ? Help me Mr. Science

planet (1).jpeg

Onijunbei

I will throw in the Russellian Science point of view. The earth is the child of the sun and the moon is the child of the earth. As earth expanded it gave birth to the moon and since they both reside in the same
electric wave field they both move together. Conventional rocketry doesn't allow for changing of trajectories nor is there enough fuel to come to a complete stop.

WildFire2000

Ice, my apologies, I thought you were laughing at KD's view on the moon being close and a light source.

A possible explanation for the cratering of the moon on the Earth's side of things is the Electric Model of the universe. Check out the Thunderbolts Project channel on YouTube for more info and plenty of videos. The basic idea is that the old physicists pre-Einsteinian relativity, suggested that Space wasn't an empty vacuum and was instead a plasma field referred to as the Aether. Telsa also believed this theory and completely disregarded anything from Einstein. The Aether is a charged plasma, and therefore subject to flowing electric currents between all heavenly bodies in space, and when enough of a build-up between them occurs, there are discharges similar to the normal lightning here on Earth. The cratering patterns shown to us in photos from various probes and all match perfectly with laboratory experiments for different mineral tests with charged plasma. Galaxies and their star formations follow the same pattern of running two charged currents through a plasma vacuum in lab experiments, which include everything from the tight spirals to the unexplained (by conventional gravity models) the massive jets of energy released from the north and south poles of the galactic centers of the various galaxies. Conventional models suggest that the black holes in the center of all galaxies periodically eject energy for ... who knows? But, in laboratory experiments, the plasmoids that form the centers of the galaxy-like spirals discharge excess electrical energy when they begin to become unstable, and by doing so, self-correct into a stable plasmoid once again.

So, all of that said, the cratering on the moon, if space is real and the moon is real, is due to electrical discharges between the Earth and the Moon due to particles between them becoming excessively hyperactive. Supposedly we're moving into a cycle of solar minimums that has been theorized to occur every few hundred years. What I've read on the subject is that high sunspot activity occurs doing the solar maximum, and then they begin to diminish regularly over a 350-ish year period to where the sun completely stops showing sunspots for a while. Coincidentally, the calculated time for the last major solar minimum (which is when the sun exudes the LEAST solar pressure on the planets) was the late 1600's and early 1700's. What else happened then? Major ... EXTREME ... changes in politics, geography and cartography. There's a huge thread on it over on WildHeretic's site, where he and several others looked at cartographical history combined with actual on-the-ground exploration of Ireland as a start and then began documenting the changes in maps, laws, political upheavals and the like, it's an interesting read. The calculated return of the solar minimum starts in roughly 2022 and continues through the early 2030's. This isn't exactly MOON related, though, it kinda is... My personal theory on how this all works is thusly. The Sun's magnetic field, and the solar pressure from it's high activity, exerts an electric or magnetic pressure on Earth that overrides the natural magnetism and electrical fields of the planets. As the solar minimum cycles around, the less pressure it is exerting, the more unstable things become due to the lack of a 'balance' or background suppression. If I am correct, then we're going to be in for some a crazy decade of change. We might even see the return of atmospheric electricity, due to a stronger Earth-based field.

WildFire2000

Just as an aside, I am still questioning the shape and status of our Earth and space. The electric/magnetic bits still work either way in any such alternatively shaped Earth. The basic points all still apply, IMO.