The Man in the High Castle

milhaus

Reactions
I agree that tv and reality have merged and are now indistinguishable. As I see it, there are 2 ways to look at this:

1) Reality was real until it merged with tv.
Or
2) Reality was never real and the merge shows us that.

I lean toward #2.
I think The Bible is many things, and one of them is a study in esoteric Astrotheism. Supposedly, we are entering the Age of Aquarius, the water-bearer.
Luke 10 And (Jesus) said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
View attachment 11239
I've seen posts on this site and there are videos all over youtube showing that water responds to intent. Water holds memory. Perhaps this pouring of water during this age is a "remembering", an awakening.

The age we are leaving, Pisces, was ruled by Jesus. One of Christianity's symbols is a fish.
View attachment 11240
Jesus fed the 5,000 people with 2 fish. He was a "fisher of men", and Pisces is synoymous with illusion.

These ideas may seem unrelated, but they make sense to me.
I understand where you're coming from but what I have been trying to say is that the simulation theory is promoted because people have already mistaken the map for the actual city. I guess a way to describe it is that over the last 70 years, people have emulated the characters that they see on TV and in movies. They became these characters instead of growing themself (NPC?). And so now when you look at the world you can't tell the difference because everyone has been acting a part that was programmed into them by television. What you see in politics and entertainment, celebrity gossip, etc, is to keep people engaged in the dreamworld instead of the very real world happening around them. Ultimately, believing we are in a simulation will probably give the rulers more control over us. Perhaps in fear that the simulation will suddenly be turned off.

I admit that I could be wrong but that idea has never sat right with me and reeks of CIA propaganda. Of course, if we find out I am right it won't be for at least another 30 years :giggle:

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
Assuming life as we know it is simulation... what changes?

When film and reality become indistinguishable then you need to turn off the t.v.

Simulations are produced by machines. Our world is certainly biological and if we are to consider the possibility that we are indeed living in a machine, well, it would have to be one hell of a big machine. Who/what built a machine that big? Be objective and think critically.

People want to transfer their consciousness into non-biological machines to attain eternal existence and this hogwash is the type of bs those quacks peddle.

I have a difficult time explaining where I am in terms of thoughts right now because these ideas are so foreign, even to me. I think we intentionally do not have words to share these thoughts with others as these realizations are meant to come from within, not without.
I'll try anyway.

We are taught to think in terms of material, but I rarely think in those terms anymore. When I do think in material terms, I see earth as a machine like our bodies are machines. Our souls reside in bioelectric avatars. Our bodies run on electricity. That is why a heart monitor works. That is how synapsis in our bodies work. Earth is electric as well. Lightning, aether, etc. Those are material facts, but this journey is like an onion, I keep peeling back layers to gain deeper understanding of already-known concepts.

You know that awakening occurs in stages.The stage I'm in now is a realization that I am not my body. I am a soul, sol, energy.

This realization has caused me to see this realm as symbolic. "Signs and symbols rule the world..." - Confuscious
So when I say that earth is mechanical or that our bodies are avatars that is one layer of realization, but what lies beneath?
Knowing that we reside in avatars, what that means to me is that this realm is an expereince. It's temporary. I see this realm as a funhouse. We get scared, we have fun, but when we exit the funhouse, this realm, we will look back and see it was just a funhouse.

I think we are little different from the inhabitants of "West World". Our bodies are not consciuosness. Where does consciousness reside? Not in matter.

Last edited:

Radal16

Reactions
Knowing that we reside in avatars, what that means to me is that this realm is an expereince. It's temporary. I see this realm as a funhouse. We get scared, we have fun, but when we exit the funhouse, this realm, we will look back and see it was just a funhouse.
Exactly, to me this is the point of living, the experience. We're not here to "do" anything, we're here to experience everything, as is every other living thing around us. Life is in the journey, not the destination. It's simple, really.

Seth's Creation Myth: Al World View: Seth's Creation Myth

"All-That-Is contained within itself the knowledge of all existences, with their infinite probabilities, and ‘as soon as’ All-That-Is imagined those numberless circumstances, they existed in what I will call divine fact.

“All-That-Is knew of itself only. It was engrossed with its own subjective experiences, even divinely astonished as its own thoughts and imaginings attained their own vitality and inherited the creativity of their subjective creator. [Those thoughts and imaginings] began to have a dialogue with their ‘Maker.’

“Thoughts of such magnificent vigor began to think their own thoughts – and their thoughts thought thoughts. As if in divine astonishment and surprise, All-That-Is began to listen, and began to respond to these ‘generations’ of thoughts and dreams, for the thoughts and dreams related to each other also. There was no time, so all of this ‘was happening’ simultaneously. The order of events is being simplified. In the meantime, then, in your terms, All-That-Is spontaneously thought new thoughts and dreamed new dreams, and became involved in new imaginings – and all of these also related to those now-infinite generations of interweaving and interrelating thoughts and dreams that ‘already’ existed.

“So beside this spontaneous creation, this simultaneous ‘stream’ of divine rousing, All-That-Is began to watch the interactions that occurred among his own subjective progeny. He listened, began to respond and to answer a thought or a dream. He began to purposefully bring about those mental conditions that were requested by these generations of mental progeny. If he had been lonely before, he was no longer.

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
Exactly, to me this is the point of living, the experience. We're not here to "do" anything, we're here to experience everything, as is every other living thing around us. Life is in the journey, not the destination. It's simple, really.

Seth's Creation Myth: Al World View: Seth's Creation Myth

"All-That-Is contained within itself the knowledge of all existences, with their infinite probabilities, and ‘as soon as’ All-That-Is imagined those numberless circumstances, they existed in what I will call divine fact.

“All-That-Is knew of itself only. It was engrossed with its own subjective experiences, even divinely astonished as its own thoughts and imaginings attained their own vitality and inherited the creativity of their subjective creator. [Those thoughts and imaginings] began to have a dialogue with their ‘Maker.’

“Thoughts of such magnificent vigor began to think their own thoughts – and their thoughts thought thoughts. As if in divine astonishment and surprise, All-That-Is began to listen, and began to respond to these ‘generations’ of thoughts and dreams, for the thoughts and dreams related to each other also. There was no time, so all of this ‘was happening’ simultaneously. The order of events is being simplified. In the meantime, then, in your terms, All-That-Is spontaneously thought new thoughts and dreamed new dreams, and became involved in new imaginings – and all of these also related to those now-infinite generations of interweaving and interrelating thoughts and dreams that ‘already’ existed.

“So beside this spontaneous creation, this simultaneous ‘stream’ of divine rousing, All-That-Is began to watch the interactions that occurred among his own subjective progeny. He listened, began to respond and to answer a thought or a dream. He began to purposefully bring about those mental conditions that were requested by these generations of mental progeny. If he had been lonely before, he was no longer.
I love this so much! Thank you!

dreamtime

Reactions
Is Shambhala connected to the lost mountain at the north pole?

Will the period of awakening coincide with the warming of the ice sheets?

It's very difficult to work with dates in our current world where dates are so mixed and shuffled, but I will try anyway.

"During the reign of the 25th Kulika King (AD 2327-), the world that we know of will be conquered by an evil conqueror. Having subjugated the entire world he will discover the existence of Shambhala and will attempt to conquer it. The Kulika King Rudra Cakrin "Wrathful one with the Wheel" will then amass a great army and vanquish the evil conqueror and his allies in the final great battle of this world (AD 2425). The victory will herald in a golden age of perfection for mankind lasting a thousand years during which the spiritual practice of Vajrayana Buddhism especially that of the Kalachakra will lead many to liberation and enlightenment."

Prophecy | Kalachakra

More calendar dates:

- 2027. Narasingha (Tib. Miyi Senge) (2027-2127). Ruling by the Wheel, Holding the Conch. Kalachakra Era + 1,000 years.
- 2100. Parinirvana + 2,500 years. Kalachakra (900 BCE) + 3,000 years. Buddhist 3,000-year cycle associated with the udumbara, the blue lotus flower, said to bloom once every 3,000 years. The Buddha attained Enlightenment, at the age of 35 under this tree. 2100 is also close to the midpoint between the advent of the “age of science” (1757) and the advent of Shambhala (2424).
- 2299. End of second Ursa Major cycle from the Kali Yuga and one Ursa Major cycle from Parinirvana.
- 2327. Raudra Chakrin (Tib. Dakpo Khorlocen). Forceful Wheel Holder. The Kalki king prophesied to appear to humans all over the world in 2424 to defeat the degenerate world rulers, establishing a planetary Golden Age. He is the last king prophesied in the Kalachakra.
- 2424. Manifestation of Shambhala (i.e., Buddhist global technocratic civilization). Advent of the “Age of Aquarius.” 300 years after 2124. 360 years after 2064. 3,300 years after Kalachakra Root Tantra.

Buddhist Prophecies of the 21st Century and Beyond

This is highly interesting in light of the following information about the Kali Yuga:

From a reddit comment:

So the Roman Numerals on the dollar bill refer to 2025, not 1776. Not to the founding of the USA, but to the birth of the New Age. Otherwise the symbols don't make any sense anyway.

Note the idea that "Phantom time was in part created to obscure the true meaning of this date so that the common man may not know when the Kali Yuga shall end."

This is the reason that nothing happened in 2012, the new age people were deceived by the forged Gregorian Calendar. In reality it seems that the true date of 2012 is 2325. But in 2025 the transition will begin.

Note the rough similarity between 2025 + 300 years transition = 2325 as the birth of the golden Age according to the Hindu Calendar and 2027 (+300 years) as the birth of Raudra Chakrin who defeats the degenerate rulers

Now it becomes obvious why the year 1776 on the dollar bill really means 2025, the elites think that with humans using the bill they are actually signing a contract that the beginning of the transition doesn't go according to the universe's plan. They want to redirect the energy into their control system:

MDCCLXXVI = 1776 = 2025 = Beginning of the Transitional period. "Annuit Coeptis" = "[...] favors our undertakings" or "[...] has favored our undertakings" and "Novus Ordo Seclorum" = "new order of the ages". "annuit coeptis" can either refer to the demiurge, to god, or to humanity. The idea is to use humanities' will/energy not to create the "new order of the ages", which will manifest either way, but to form it in their own will. Those people can never create something themselves, they have to distort creation.

Now let's go back to the topic of Philip K. Dick and Dolores Cannon.

The visions of Philip K. Dick are in line with what may happen to us if we go the route of enslavement, i.e. a technocratic dystopia without free will. Dick may have drawn from a possible future, or a parallel world.

The problem with Dolores Cannon is that all relevant information regarding our present collective situation are omitted, even though most of the presented information may be true on some level. What I think is that there is a higher reality which we have not yet explored. Usually divine beings cycle between life and death like breathing in and out: There is no division between the material world and the non-material world. In fact there is only one reality, and it is made out of matter, with multiple levels of finer matter until you are at the core, which is only energy. Only for us is there a division, because we haven't yet developed the higher centers of perception. We are at the beginning of a grand journey, and we will be entering or are already within a time of trials, i.e we are forced to make a decision, probably as a whole of humanity.

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

What is the tree of life? It may be the food of our creators. The "substance" that sustains humans who are not part of the material cycle of eating and being eaten. It is what we will live off after our awakening. Or it simply may be the divine spark in us that will connect us with higher life. Our creators made a big mistake, they gave us the "spark of life", which gave us protection by the universe, because it seems that sentient beings cannot be enslaved without consequences.

3.22 is Skull and Bones Day

That to me explains why the "gods" abruptly left earth. They realized the enourmous karmic repercussions of enslaving sentient beings.

Now we are alone. Only humans. But some of us humans are probably connected with forces who wish to control, and their entire plans resolves around capturing our free will and make us say "yes, please enslave us".

It seems the following 300 years will be the period of testing, or "separating the wheat from the chaff".
I just realized the 300 year transition phase between 2025-2325 goes well with the coming ice age/solar disruption:

Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years. The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase. This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.
Professor Valentina Zharkova Breaks Her Silence and CONFIRMS "Super" Grand Solar Minimum - Electroverse

She doesn't give a precise date, but it should begin somewhere after 2020.

All of this is based upon a mechanical dynamo model of the sun, and comes very close to the idea of the sun being an artificial object. Actually when one looks at all of the rhytmic patterns of the sun, there can be no other conclusion that it's something of a synthetically powered lightbulb-dynamo.

In regular intervals, some of the multiple patterns of the sun go out of sync, and cause chaos and destruction.

The last time this happened was around 1600, which caused what researchers call the small Ice Age. It is called the Maunder Minimum and it catapulted the globe out of the "Middle Age warm period", which imho was simply the normal climate during the centuries before. I think the Maunder Minimum caused the poles to freeze, and killed 90% of the world population.

According to the above researcher, and other research in the field, the next grand cycle will begin shortly after 2020.

I wonder how the behavior of the PTB could be explained in light of nearing global destruction and upheaval. If the author is right, the next event will be of magnitudes more powerful than the Maunder Minimum, since all magnetic fields go out of phase. I think it's interesting that all of the 2012 hype makes people blind to the corellation between Yuga Cycle and Sun-magnetic field disruptions, if there are any connections at all, since all of this is highly speculative.

Remember that 1776 on the dollar bill is really 2025.

- Does the PTB know?
- Are there hints that they are preparing for such an event? (seed banks, etc.)
- Is most of the stuff that is happening on the political stage just testruns to learn how to control society after the breakdown?
- Is the UN global migration pact the final regulatory framework to make people forget the idea of nation states after the global breakdown? I.E. after global destruction people resort to following the UN framework to re-organize themselves, which means that with help of the sun there will be a global Order within years. Was the global miration pact created to anticipate migration following the destruction? Indeed, it anticipates "climate refugees", even though that's totally absurd in light of how slow climate change is supposed to be. Imagine a global destruction event based upon the current political practice. That would be pure chaos, since there is no global consensus on migration. But with the pact installed, after an event, everyone has the right to go anywhere, independent of borders. If, for example, Northern Europe gets hit hard, millions of people need to travel south in order to survive, and they would be legally able to get help in their destination states.

Last time I checked I read Zharkova was talking about 2030, which is the end of Cycle #25, but in the above video a time frame of 2020-2055 is given. Personally I think 2025 will mark the beginning of a new period for humankind, but disruptive environmental changes might only materliaze afterwards, that is we may see global destructive events somewhere between 2025 and 2040, so I think the PTB are targeting roughly 2025-2030 for their plans to finalize before the rules of the games will be changed again. Either they are very late with the migration pact, or they know that they have some time after 2025 to lay the groundwork for the post-apocalyptic order.

In her talk she says Cycle #27 will be the definitive first cycle of the new grand minimum, which would mark the true beginning of the new ice age as 2040.

If things will play out as in the past, the most destruction will happen in the far north and far south, and people along the equator are most protected. (Most ancient sites survived alongside the equator: South America, Middle East, Africa)

Global Warming vs. Solar Cooling: The Showdown Begins in 2020
A mathematical model of the Sun's magnetic activity suggests temperatures could start dropping here from 2021, with the potential for winter skating on the River Thames by 2030.
A team led by maths professor Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University built on work from Moscow to predict the movements of two magnetic waves produced by the Sun.
It predicts rapidly decreasing magnetic waves for three solar cycles beginning in 2021 and lasting 33 years.
Scientists predict 'mini ice age' could hit UK by 2030

A scientist who claims waning solar activity in the next 15 years will trigger what some are calling a mini ice age has revived talk about the effects of man-made versus natural disruptors to Earth's climate.
Valentina Zharkova, a professor of mathematics at Northumbria University in the United Kingdom, used a new model of the sun's solar cycle, which is the periodic change in solar radiation, sunspots and other solar activity over a span of 11 years, to predict that "solar activity will fall by 60 percent during the 2030s to conditions last seen during the 'mini ice age' that began in 1645," according to a statement.
Is a Mini Ice Age Coming? 'Maunder Minimum' Spurs Controversy

Note that the duration of 350-400 years for each cycle corresponds well with the maps, which show enourmous destructions somewhere between 1550 and 1700, as well as (most likely) in around 1200 (basically no document exists from before this time).

It almost seems to me that humanity is only able to look back 2 cycles, of which the recent cycle is imprinted in the collective memory relatively clearly, while the older cycle is only forwarded in the form of myths. I predict religion will entirely disappear during the next cycle, which churches becoming meaningless. Their myth will be the idea of humans controlled by biological urges, and their historians will be obsessed with nation states and local cultures, as opposed to their collectivism. Nation states will be declared as the root of all evil.

Attachments

Last edited:

milhaus

Reactions
I just realized the 300 year transition phase between 2025-2325 goes well with the coming ice age/solar disruption:

Professor Valentina Zharkova Breaks Her Silence and CONFIRMS "Super" Grand Solar Minimum - Electroverse

She doesn't give a precise date, but it should begin somewhere after 2020.

All of this is based upon a mechanical dynamo model of the sun, and comes very close to the idea of the sun being an artificial object. Actually when one looks at all of the rhytmic patterns of the sun, there can be no other conclusion that it's something of a synthetically powered lightbulb-dynamo.

In regular intervals, some of the multiple patterns of the sun go out of sync, and cause chaos and destruction.

The last time this happened was around 1600, which caused what researchers call the small Ice Age. It is called the Maunder Minimum and it catapulted the globe out of the "Middle Age warm period", which imho was simply the normal climate during the centuries before. I think the Maunder Minimum caused the poles to freeze, and killed 90% of the world population.

According to the above researcher, and other research in the field, the next grand cycle will begin shortly after 2020.

I wonder how the behavior of the PTB could be explained in light of nearing global destruction and upheaval. If the author is right, the next event will be of magnitudes more powerful than the Maunder Minimum, since all magnetic fields go out of phase. I think it's interesting that all of the 2012 hype makes people blind to the corellation between Yuga Cycle and Sun-magnetic field disruptions, if there are any connections at all, since all of this is highly speculative.
Also with 2012 we have to consider the possibility of phantom time. Meaning we haven't actually reached that yet. It could all be connected.

anotherlayer

Reactions
Also with 2012 we have to consider the possibility of phantom time. Meaning we haven't actually reached that yet. It could all be connected.
How does that quote go? "The world didn't end in 2012, but it sure hasn't felt the same since."

whitewave

Reactions
@Searching: " I have noticed that once I come to a realization, there are others who come to a similar revelation at about the same time. Are we being "downloaded" with the same information at the same time? Is this the great reveal of Revelations?"
In reading about various inventions, others have come to this same revelation-that when an idea has "come of age" several people around the globe, unbeknownst to one another will simultaneously come up with the same idea/invention. It's caused a bit of problem in the patent world. And as an aside to whether this is the great reveal of Revelations....The very first sentence in the Book of Revelation (singular, not plural) states that the Revelation is of Jesus Christ-Christ is what is revealed.

" Since it is a game of sorts, there are clues, Easter eggs, and hints everywhere. Are movies and songs predictive programming, or are they clues?"
So someone paid for the glasses and asthma upgrade package for me? :) I firmly believe that movies, songs, books, etc. are clues. In fact, there are some books and such that are presented as entertainment rather than reporting the news. Sort of get the truth out there without getting yourself killed by TPTB who warned you not to tell anyone.
My mother's aunt was a hippie before hippies were a thing. She moved to Hawaii and lived on a beach. The locals worshiped her as some sort of goddess and brought her food every day. Weird, I know. She came back to the mainland for a visit and told me that the real leaders of the world-those directing the flow of culture of our times were the musicians. I was a teenager at the time but that struck me as a profound truth and ever since I've listened to music with more openness. Sometimes I catch myself singing along to some catchy tune on the car radio and think, "what the hell am I singing?! These lyrics are vile!"

@dreamtime: "Rather it appears to be a story that is being fed to us. Why are those stories appearing right now? Why isn't there real breakthrough knowledge from outside sources about the state of our earth, but only knowledge reflecting what people already think is true? For example the idea of endless space, enormous time spans, aliens, etc. which can be found in new age channelings."
I think in a world of endless possibilities we do somewhat create our reality-not entirely like some of the new age folks claim as i agree with Searching that there are certain rules to the "game". But I do think we're able to manifest what is already here that we just didn't see before. Kind of like kids growing up. When they're very young, they just don't consider doing certain things but as they get older new ideas occur to them and they act on them. The possibility was always there for them to act on the ideas; they just hadn't HAD the ideas yet. I think we're in our cultural adolescence (dangerous times) now and, like teenagers, we're not always responsible with our newfound abilities, nor do we always consider the consequences of our actions. Stories like the OP mentions show possibilities we acted on in a more responsible manner. That may sound like a bizarre statement considering the atrocities of WWII but the outcome could have been worse if the Nazi's won.

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
That may sound like a bizarre statement considering the atrocities of WWII but the outcome could have been worse if the Nazi's won.
Man, there are so many layers to this onion. I cry while I peel them back.

When I first started researching WWII, I came across a looong documentary, Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told.
In it, basically, Hitler was the good guy. I've seen a lot of evidence that the concentration camps were a farce. Doors opening from the inside of "gas chambers", windows in "gas chambers", etc.

Then I get to another layer, and much like this thread, King George wins the Revolutionary War, there is evidence that the Nazis did win the war, but kept it on the DL.

Then I get to another layer and realize independent nations and governments are a sham. The Bush cartel was involved, as they always are in every single thing that has ever happened. There ain't nothin' new about the NWO.

So I'm looking at all these layers, and it's impossible. WTF really happened?

The only way I can reconcile all of this contradictory information is with the simulation theory. The veil is being lifted, and at first we think we have a front row seat to the greatest show ever produced, but when the curtain is raised, we find out we aren't in the audience. This whole time, we've been on the stage. We are part of the cast.

I don't think there are "good guys" and "bad guys" anymore. I think everybody here is just playing the part God wrote for them, including us.

Like Billy Shakespeare said, All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

It's difficult to communicate with others because I don't know what layer of the onion they are on. Language also poses a problem as I might use the term simulation, others may use the term maya, or a Christian might say we are under a "strong delusion".
Post automatically merged:

In reading about various inventions, others have come to this same revelation-that when an idea has "come of age" several people around the globe, unbeknownst to one another will simultaneously come up with the same idea/invention.
People say they were inspired with an idea. Spire is spirit. Spirit instilled the idea into many at the same time to ensure the idea permeates culture. What we call conspiracy means with spirits. I don't think anybody down here is running the show.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Hitler definitely had his good points-gotta give the devil his due. He pulled Germany from the brink of financial collapse and, even with his highly controversial breeding program, made a stronger generation of Germans. It basically took the whole world fighting against them to bring them down which is a little scary. I think there was some grudging respect from the allied forces and we gave sanctuary to many of their worst or arranged transport to Argentina for them. I just don't like the idea of a militaristic nation state dictating the terms of my daily life. We almost have that now here in good old U.S.A. but not quite.
It disheartens me greatly when I hear holocaust deniers because of an incident that happened when I worked the ICU. A Jew with a left forearm number tattoo was in a coma until we started defibrillating (shocking) the dying guy a few rooms down. We shocked him so many times that his flesh began to smell burnt. That smell alone was enough to bring our Jewish guy out of his coma, screaming. He remembered the death camps as he had been in one. It broke my heart and we ended the code on the other guy. (He wasn't going to survive anyway-the family was just being stubborn).

"People say they were inspired with an idea. Spire is spirit. Spirit instilled the idea into many at the same time to ensure the idea permeates culture. What we call conspiracy means with spirits. I don't think anybody down here is running the show. "
"Inspire" is to breathe in. Spire is breath. Maybe all those gurus are onto something with their breathing practices. Energy never dissipates. How do your thoughts stay in your head? Do they have matter? Some sort of glue that keeps them attached to your brain? Have you ever been walking along or just sitting around and suddenly some totally foreign thought pops in your head? Did YOU think that thought or did it float around until it hit you? When your body dies where do all those thoughts go? Science has shown that our cells are biological recording devices but, being rather esoteric by nature, they may not be STABLE recording devices, meaning some of the recorded info may just float away kind of like old record albumns lose fidelity over time and don't sound as crisp and sharp as when they were new. Sorry for the rambling word salad. I swear there was a cogent point in there somewhere when I started.

Glumlit

Reactions
There is much truth in fiction. There is also a great deal of truth in song lyrics most people do not pay attention to because they are lost in the music. Have you ever really listened to the words from "Grease", as in the song with the same title as the movie starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John?

Frankie Valli - "Grease"

This is the life of illusion
Wrapped up in trouble, laced with confusion
What are we doing here

An unlikely place to find our predicament summarized so eloquently, no?

You mentioned Grease by Frankie Valli. That entire song actually sounds like a wake-up call if you replace the word "Grease" with "Peace."

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
Or maybe it's "Greece". Most on this site agree that there is little evidence of the Greek time period. Maybe we live in the time of Greece now.

Grease is the time, is the place is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling

We live in a time of Hedonism, for which Greece is well-known. We worship celebrities (celestial bodies) and stars. We drive cars with names like Ford Taurus, Saturn Sky, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Chevy Equinox.

Take away the "r" from Greek and we get Geek(s), who are worshiped for their technological advances.