The list of the destroyed Expositions, and Exhibitions

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Certain circumstantial evidence suggests that a few hundred years ago, there was a technologically advanced population inhibiting this planet. Our history was force-developed in the direction preventing this information from becoming public.

Those people were humans just like us. Additionally, there could have been some genetic variations, but this sub-forum is about buildings and structures. This Old World was global, with similar structures, and buildings existing all over the planet. While most of the pertaining information is forever hidden from us, it is possible to offer an opinion that there was no familiar "country-based" system we experience today. Older maps suggest that there were 3-4 Empires covering the entire globe. These Empires shared the same technological advancements, as well as architectural styles.

paris_old_building_!.jpg
Church of Sainte Geneviève
Built: 1764-1790

It appears, there used to be a strong architectural footprint of this previous "civilizational spin" existing in this world up to approximately 1920. It still exists, but the number of the surviving structures is nothing compared to what could have been in existence in the 19th, and early 20th centuries. A series of step by step destructive actions reduced this architectural footprint next to nothing. Those actions included "urban fires", renovation type overhauls, destruction due to safety, and many other variations of building annihilation.

One of the other possible history distorting techniques used was time re-assignment to a different, much older date.

Pantheon-Roman-Ancient-Building.jpg
Pantheon
Built: 113–125 AD​

Building destruction purpose: to minimize obvious traits of a unified architectural style present throughout the World in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

The overall hypothesis is still in the process of being developed, and has multiple parts to it. For right now we will return to our Expo's.

Expositions, and Exhibitions
Some of the Expositions / Exhibitions (we do not know the exact number yet, but it could be very substantial) share similar traits:
  • Incredibly accelerated rate of construction
  • Short operational time frame
  • Inevitable tear down and destruction
  • A few (1-5) buildings survive the tear down
  • Deliberate "temporary" status of the constructed buildings. Allegedly, structures were built out of gypsum or plaster

Annihilated Expositions

1893: World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago

1893_world_columbian_exposition_chicago.jpg

• Size: 600 acres
  • Construction started: Unknown. Location arguments were held in January 1890
  • Expo opened: Dedication ceremonies - October 21, 1892 / Opened - May 1, 1893
  • Construction time: Under 28 months
  • Expo operation time: 183 days
  • Buildings built: 200
  • Construction material claimed: deliberately temporary
  • Surviving buildings: 4 (2 on site)
  • Great Fire: 1849
Detailed article by CyborgNinja - The destruction of the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago

1904: Louisiana Purchase Exposition

louisiana_purchase_exposition_1904.jpg

• Size: 1200 acres
  • Construction started: December 20, 1901
  • Expo opened: Initially July 1, 1902. Postponed until April 30, 1904
  • Construction time: Approximately 29 months
  • Expo operation time: 185 days (closed Sundays)
  • Buildings built: 1,500
  • Surviving buildings: 3
  • Great Fire: 1871
Detailed article by CyborgNinja - The destruction of the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition in Saint Louis, Missouri

1909: Alaska–Yukon–Pacific Exposition in Seattle

Alaska_Yukon_Pacific_Exposition_Seattle.jpg

• Size: 250 acres
  • Construction started: unknown. Planning started in October 1906
  • Expo opened: June 1, 1909 (Could have been ready for 1907. Postponed so as not to conflict with the Jamestown Exposition.)
  • Construction time: Unknown. See above two lines. Could have been under 1 year.
  • Expo operation time: 185 days (closed Sundays)
  • Buildings built: 41
  • Construction material claimed: temporary
  • Surviving buildings: 2 (Architecture Hall, and A-Y-P Women's Building), other buildings survived for a time, but were subsequently demolished
  • Great Fire: 1889
* * * * *​

PS: @CyborgNinja, @in cahoots, @Jenny, @Arc314, @Hardy, @Onthebit, @Falkes, @PiotrRasputin

NOTE: This sticky topic will be getting updated with each published detailed Expo-article.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think the focus right now is approximately 1850-1915ish.

Somehow it coincides with the emergence of photography. Just a speculation for right now, but I have a few reasons.

hajni

Reactions
Seeing these exhibition buildings, it was impossible for me to believe that all these architecture wonders , decorations and sculptures were made so quickly and easily and that they could be demolished without mercy.
As I have assisted casting lifesize sculptures, I’m sure that only
to model a sculpture from clay and then to cast the model from plaster or gipsum (or geopolymer?) is rather difficult task. the more complicated is the form with portruding parts, the more sophisticated method is required to make the statue.( not to mention the level of craftmanship to create such an artistic value.)
So, it’s not less hard to make it, if the sculpture is made of temporary material and it represents a precious commodity that is important to preserve.
I saw and remember a heartbreaking work of art in 54th Venice Biennale. International Arts Exhibition: in 2011
(unfortunately , I don’t remember the name of the artist)
there were exhibited statues similar to baroque monuments together with spectators, and furniture, and the whole thing were in flames and being consumed distorting away through it all…nothing remained…
the motto of this biennale was:
ILLUMInation
the curatorial statement claimed that the exhibition ‘emphasizes the intuitive insight and the illumination of thought that is fostered by an encounter with art and its ability to sharpen the tools of perception’.
it’s certainly a coincidence, that the illuminati came to my mind

biennale1.JPGbiennale2.JPGbiennale4.JPGbiennale5.JPGbiennale7.JPGbinnale3.JPGbinnale6.JPG

humanoidlord

Reactions
I think the focus right now is approximately 1850-1915ish.

Somehow it coincides with the emergence of photography. Just a speculation for right now, but I have a few reasons.
the story of photography deserves its own thread too, very bizzare

Yergen

Reactions
I have a small question regarding these worldwide expos.
Has anyone seen mention of a bad odor, a mold problem by the workers or visitors?

Yergen

Reactions
Was not paying attention most likely. Will start to.
Thanks, I found one reference to visitors complaining about the smell of mold in the tabloids of the time.

Seems to have some relevance to the mudflood/buried theory.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
Thanks, I found one reference to visitors complaining about the smell of mold in the tabloids of the time.

Seems to have some relevance to the mudflood/buried theory.
Could also bolster the official history of shoddy temporary materials installed in rapid time. Wet 'staff' full of organics smeared on wood... Not a good combination.

Speaking of which, wonder how this stuff held up to the weather. It's all in the ratios, it could have been quite a strong material, or it could have been like crumbly cheese.

Yergen

Reactions
Could also bolster the official history of shoddy temporary materials installed in rapid time. Wet 'staff' full of organics smeared on wood... Not a good combination.

Speaking of which, wonder how this stuff held up to the weather. It's all in the ratios, it could have been quite a strong material, or it could have been like crumbly cheese.
That would be a sensible reason for why the buildings/expos have such short operating times. Usually a few months or weeks.

AdamIDSW

Reactions
Im going to find the links later and post them up. There are apparently some essential videos I havent listned to yet, and must, from someone called Thomas Williams and his THI show. One, released in 2018, I realise could be highly relevant providing useful clues and new thought processes, called ''From Russia With Love''. The true history of the Russ empire and Thomas Williams is not fake disnfo alt media, but the real alt media. In my view. Theres a pdf transcript of FRWL too and ill post that as well. I just haven't got round to listening reading but its very much on my to do list. And the St Louis World Fair buildings just knock me out and I have questions to ask about that later too.
Post automatically merged:

Headlines and Updates for February 15, 2019: Stock Up on the Popcorn [videos]
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile, t recency of the Tartaria thing has blown my mind. Recent. Recency of the ruthless cover up. I need to find out if in London 200 years ago for example, theres photo evidence of London and England UK too being a free energy society and the sge poles like in 19th century Russia with weird horizontal bars, if those can be spotted in English photos this is EXPLOSIVE. . Its one thing for St Pauls cathedral, or St pancras station, to be Tartarian free energy buildings. It takes it to a whole other level if we see photo evidence of wirless electricity in 18th and 19th century London and this seriously begins to give us ammunition to seriously identify the perpetrators and whats happened. Headlines and Updates for February 15, 2019: Stock Up on the Popcorn [videos]

Last edited: