The Jesus of the Gospels

tupperaware

Reactions
Maybe over the last 500 years or so its sociopaths that have agglomerated together to form the powers that be as in more powerful than ever before? How to Spot a Sociopath (Hint: It Could Be You)

My guess is few sociopaths are writers so artificial intelligence software could not get the large data sets needed to train to detect them via their literature but maybe their memoirs? However it may be possible to detect them via facial recognition in the future.

Can a face recognition software detect a psychopath? - Quora
"Edit (because the other answers really rubbed me the wrong way):
There is at least one study that has had moderate initial success associating users of popular music streaming apps and their playlists with potential psychopathy. And the people on here mean to tell you that with a dataset as small as a music playlist we may be able to pick out psychopathic traits and yet one as vastly complex as a face recognition set would not?"

Can you imagine how illuminating it would be to record video in the right hot spots, run some open source AI software and then find out that half the people are sociopaths? It would also be very interesting to find out that contemporary witches are much less than 4% sociopaths which is the current average for the general population. That's my guess.

The fall of civilizations might be largely due to sociopaths rising to the top in ever greater numbers. Studies have shown that CEO's are much more likely to be sociopaths than just 4%. Then there is the percent of history forgers that have been and will be sociopaths. That could be the largest percentage of all. We just need a tool to certify that we are not sociopaths, band together and regain control. The proof of this rise in sociopathology at the top, at least in the corporate world could be the huge rise in CEO salaries versus their minions over the last five decades.

Verity

Reactions
I've noticed that Jesus at times is depicted as a rebellious protestant in the canonical gospels. If the mainstream view is to be trusted and the Gospels are ancient, it means the Catholic church basically showed little to no awareness of this side of Jesus for over a thousand years or deliberately suppressed it. I find it very strange that the Church practiced a religion so contrary to their own holy scripture yet faithfully transmitted that scripture generation after generation without much comment until the reformers could rediscover it and otherthrow them. Is it possible that the reformers had a hand in writing it and that the medieval Catholic Church was genuinely ignorant of the full portrait of Jesus we have today?
I've spent a fair bit on time on this subject to attempt to debate certain believers in my family but have long-since realised, when it comes to faith, I'm best spending my energy elsewhere.
But that is not to say I didn't learn a LOT in the searching. Faith in god/God/gods is vital. For the record I was raised in the christian church. I always questioned it, and I eventually cut free from it. My fundamental character didn't change. Nor should it since belief in god is an essential part of being Man.
Christians of all denominations are nice people. Generally-speaking they are lovely in fact.
But it doesn't mean their Abrahamic religion is responsible for creating that loveliness.

This is what I have learned over 22 years of looking.

Abrahamic religions have overlapping ideas and 'characters/personifications' in them, and in spite of this they are at each others throats a LOT.
They are all based on cosmology.
Abraham is actually a Brahmin. That is, Indo-European in origin.
Brahmin are the higher caste in India even today. They are teachers, and they are a priest class.
In the occult system there was a secret society called the Brahmins too.
It goes back further than the Abrahamic religions, so could well be a verifiable link to the original authors of the biblical books.
(This will be one of the next leads for me to follow up btw.)

Sin is from the word moon. Ai is mountain. Mt. Sinai is the mountain of the moon.
Allah = Yahweh, the Islamic and Jewish gods. They worship the moon.
Christianity worships JC, obviously, and he is a solar identity, the SUN.
The Light of the World.

Jesus is represented by the number 888. He is the personification of the sun. A solar deity.
888 is man's highest nature.
666 is his lowest nature. The beastly nature.

The hex, or six pointed star, is a hex on those who use it as a symbol.
They were once known as the priest class.
The priest class had little in the way of physical strength or nobility (but had an intelligence), unlike the warrior caste who had physical strength and courage. Warrior caste were rulers and fighters, strong and noble people.
The priest class resented this but couldn't fight them physically.
When the knightly orders were off fighting to protect land, women and children, the priest class could sneak around whispering ideas to the 'exposed' weaker sex. So to speak.
They inverted, perverted what 'good' was, via christianity. We live with this upside down christian morality today.
The corruption of kings and nobility was usurped through finance and (church) mass (media) by turning impressionable minds against tradition and squeezing good folks through starvation and misuse of usury/money. I'll get back to that...

Christ also comes from the Greek word christo, or oil.
Oil was vital to food preservation, as was sun (solar god) to grow the food.
Oil was/is used to anoint kings and queens and even today too, to christen babies.
It used to be used for sex, which is a sacred act of fertility, fecundity and natural law/selection (or was at least).

In Hellenic times, coins were used as a symbol of barter and exchange, a representation of the universal law of fecundity and casually accepted 'supply=demand' of a gold or even silver age.
Ages are based on metals, this is not a coincidence.
Even if one had two identically weighted coins of gold in these ancient days, the greater value would be given to the coin with the more 'valued' GOD stamped upon it. Pagan gods presumably.
The gold bullion was representative of the universe of plenty (God), the stamped god upon the bullion was the *differentiation* to create differing values within that universe.

Seems simple enough, until the merchants started manipulating values and shaving bits off here and there, changing stamps etc.
Next thing you know they made deals with kings who sold out to finance wars against their neighbours, neighbours who were also in hoc to the merchant money-lenders- lenders who won no matter which side they financed.
This is how the priest class started calling the shots.

Here is a secret society angle.

I'm copying this from J.P. Farrell's 'Financial Viper's of Venice', who in turn copies from the book, 'Grand Orient Freemasonry Unmasked as the Secret Power Behind Communism,' by Dillon (1885).
'Alta Vendita' translates to the very pirate-merchant 'High Sale/Sail'... and note the general date as suggested by the French Revolution/Voltaire... aaaand.. it's an example of classic in-fighting between wannabe rulers too.
Take from it what you will obviously, but it seems like *an* if not the answer to the original question; (bold is Dillon, italic is Farrell):

.."The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita," is a distilled version of Weishaupt's Illuminism. For our purposes, we need only cite those passages dealing with their plans for the Catholic Church:

"Our final end is that of Voltaire and of the French Revolution, the destruction forever of Catholicism and even of the Christian idea which, if left standing on the ruins of Rome, would be the resuscitation of Christianity later on...
...The remedy is found. The Pope, whoever he may be, will never come to the secret societies. It is for the secret societies to come first to the Church, in the resolve to conquer the two.
We do not mean to win the Popes to our cause, to make them neophytes of our principles, and propagators of our ideas. That would be a ridiculous dream, no matter in what matter events may turn.
Should cardinals or prelates, for example, enter, willingly or by surprise, in to a part of our secrets it would be by no means a motive to desire their elevation to the See of Peter.
That elevation would destroy us. Ambition alone would bring them to apostasy from us.
The needs of power would force them to immolate us.
That which we ought to demand, that which we should seek and expect, as the Hews expected the Messiah, is a Pope according to our wants.

The document then goes on to outline a plan- reminiscent of Weishaupt's Illuminati- to co-opt the seminaries of the church, and thus allow

our doctrines to pass to the bosoms of the young clergy, and go even to the depths of convents.
In a few years the young clergy will have, by the force of events, invaded all functions.
They will govern, administer, and judge.
They will form the council of the Sovereign.
They will be called upon to chose the Pontiff who will reign; and that Pontiff, like the greater part of his contemporaries, will necessarily inbued with the Italian and humanitarian principles which we are trying to put in to circulation."

Verity again; A new idea, (possibly encountered here, credit to the person if so- I've forgotten the source) was that the protestants were protesting the church and christianity. The reformers were actively pushing to reform, or re-legion the masses.

The money, coinage, and those who control its flow, or currency, are the pirate merchants, the new gods and God.
Nietzsche said God was dead, he was killed. I'd say he was buried by the priest class to gain control and set themselves upon the pedestal of our known universe.
Between religion, and re-legion (of the masses), reforming the world on their terms, I find I can't believe in this closed system of either finance or faith in JC and the religion he represents. Which is weird because I have utmost faith in God.

(As an interesting aside, google won't accept re-legion as a term, and changes it to religion. So I got plain old legion instead, which still works... for to re-legion masses is still to re-gather them, (after what- a cataclysm?) for the sake of levying originally... which I also got the definition for, below.
NB the etymological origin!
legion

NOUN

• 1A division of 3,000–6,000 men, including a complement of cavalry, in the ancient Roman army.

• 2a legion/legions ofA vast number of people or things.
    ‘legions of photographers and TV cameras’
Origin
Middle English: via Old French from Latin legio(n-), from legere ‘choose, levy’. The adjective dates from the late 17th century, in early use often in the phrase my, their, etc. name is legion, i.e. ‘we, they, etc. are many’ (Mark 5:9).

levy

VERB
1‘a proposal to levy VAT on fuel’
SYNONYMS
impose, charge, exact, demand, raise, collect, gather
tax

2‘they levied troops for less grand operations’
SYNONYMS
conscript, call up, enlist, mobilize, rally, muster, marshal, press, recruit, raise, assemble, round up
North American draft

NOUN
1‘the troubles had been caused by the levy of taxation for the defence of the realm’
SYNONYMS
imposition, charging, exaction, raising, collection, gathering

2‘the record industry's call for a levy on blank audio tapes’
SYNONYMS
tax, tariff, toll, excise, duty, fee, imposition, impost, exaction, assessment, tithe, payment
rare mulct
taxation
, customs, dues

3usually levies‘these were not shire levies, but professional soldiers’
SYNONYMS
conscripts, militia

Abrahamic religions were quite probably created for war purposes around 500years ago.
Albert PIke suggested the third world war would be religious, and it does seem as if the freemasonic/merchant/globohomo and even 'Judeo-Christian' Vatican hands are stirring the political pot for just such an outcome.

The War of the League of Cambrai is about the only time Men tried and almost succeeded in wiping out the merchants of Venice. As it happened the merchants fled to London and Holland to multiply like cancer cells.
History from that point has been repeated ad nauseum using their same war-mongering techniques based on faith, belief, perception which is controlled by them at every step.
The Vatican is in on it, is one of the main players.
These closed religious and financial systems are deadly poison to Mankind.

Last edited:

Rhayader

Reactions
It saddens me that the CLT isn't more known...

Jesus is Buddha

Basically the argument is that the story of Jesus is a copy of the Buddha- there are a lot of comparisons in the narrative. There is also evidence in the language used in the translated texts that they tried to maintain the numerological significance of the original. It seems likely he never existed but rather a conglomerate of Buddha and other Magus's and folk of the era, such as Apollonius of Tyana, Yeshua Ben Joseph, Yeshua Malathiel.

tupperaware

Reactions
Google"re-legion"&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
I've spent a fair bit on time on this subject to attempt to debate certain believers in my family but have long-since realised, when it comes to faith, I'm best spending my energy elsewhere.
But that is not to say I didn't learn a LOT in the searching. Faith in god/God/gods is vital. For the record I was raised in the christian church. I always questioned it, and I eventually cut free from it. My fundamental character didn't change. Nor should it since belief in god is an essential part of being Man.
Christians of all denominations are nice people. Generally-speaking they are lovely in fact.
But it doesn't mean their Abrahamic religion is responsible for creating that loveliness.

Abrahamic religions have overlapping ideas and 'characters/personifications' in them, and in spite of this they are at each others throats a LOT.
Brahmin are the higher caste in India even today. They are teachers, and they are a priest class.
It goes back further than the Abrahamic religions, so could well be a verifiable link to the original authors of the biblical books.

Sin is from the word moon. Ai is mountain. Mt. Sinai is the mountain of the moon.
The Light of the World.

Jesus is represented by the number 888. He is the personification of the sun. A solar deity.

The priest class had little in the way of physical strength or nobility (but had an intelligence), unlike the warrior caste who had physical strength and courage. Warrior caste were rulers and fighters, strong and noble people.
When the knightly orders were off fighting to protect land, women and children, the priest class could sneak around whispering ideas to the 'exposed' weaker sex. So to speak.
They inverted, perverted what 'good' was, via christianity. We live with this upside down christian morality today.
The corruption of kings and nobility was usurped through finance and (church) mass (media) by turning impressionable minds against tradition and squeezing good folks through starvation and misuse of usury/money. I'll get back to that...

Oil was/is used to anoint kings and queens and even today too, to christen babies.
It used to be used for sex, which is a sacred act of fertility, fecundity and natural law/selection (or was at least).

In Hellenic times, coins were used as a symbol of barter and exchange, a representation of the universal law of fecundity and casually accepted 'supply=demand' of a gold or even silver age.
Even if one had two identically weighted coins of gold in these ancient days, the greater value would be given to the coin with the more 'valued' GOD stamped upon it. Pagan gods presumably.
The gold bullion was representative of the universe of plenty (God), the stamped god upon the bullion was the *differentiation* to create differing values within that universe.

Seems simple enough, until the merchants started manipulating values and shaving bits off here and there, changing stamps etc.
Next thing you know they made deals with kings who sold out to finance wars against their neighbours, neighbours who were also in hoc to the merchant money-lenders- lenders who won no matter which side they financed.

I'm copying this from J.P. Farrell's 'Financial Viper's of Venice', who in turn copies from the book, 'Grand Orient Freemasonry Unmasked as the Secret Power Behind Communism,' by Dillon (1885).
'Alta Vendita' translates to the very pirate-merchant 'High Sale/Sail'... and note the general date as suggested by the French Revolution/Voltaire... aaaand.. it's an example of classic in-fighting between wannabe rulers too.
Take from it what you will obviously, but it seems like *an* if not the answer to the original question; (bold is Dillon, italic is Farrell):

.."The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita," is a distilled version of Weishaupt's Illuminism. For our purposes, we need only cite those passages dealing with their plans for the Catholic Church:

"Our final end is that of Voltaire and of the French Revolution, the destruction forever of Catholicism and even of the Christian idea which, if left standing on the ruins of Rome, would be the resuscitation of Christianity later on...
...The remedy is found. The Pope, whoever he may be, will never come to the secret societies. It is for the secret societies to come first to the Church, in the resolve to conquer the two.
We do not mean to win the Popes to our cause, to make them neophytes of our principles, and propagators of our ideas. That would be a ridiculous dream, no matter in what matter events may turn.
Should cardinals or prelates, for example, enter, willingly or by surprise, in to a part of our secrets it would be by no means a motive to desire their elevation to the See of Peter.
That elevation would destroy us. Ambition alone would bring them to apostasy from us.
That which we ought to demand, that which we should seek and expect, as the Hews expected the Messiah, is a Pope according to our wants.

The document then goes on to outline a plan- reminiscent of Weishaupt's Illuminati- to co-opt the seminaries of the church, and thus allow

our doctrines to pass to the bosoms of the young clergy, and go even to the depths of convents.
In a few years the young clergy will have, by the force of events, invaded all functions.
They will be called upon to chose the Pontiff who will reign; and that Pontiff, like the greater part of his contemporaries, will necessarily inbued with the Italian and humanitarian principles which we are trying to put in to circulation."

Verity again; A new idea, (possibly encountered here, credit to the person if so- I've forgotten the source) was that the protestants were protesting the church and christianity. The reformers were actively pushing to reform, or re-legion the masses.

The money, coinage, and those who control its flow, or currency, are the pirate merchants, the new gods and God.
Nietzsche said God was dead, he was killed. I'd say he was buried by the priest class to gain control and set themselves upon the pedestal of our known universe.
Between religion, and re-legion (of the masses), reforming the world on their terms, I find I can't believe in this closed system of either finance or faith in JC and the religion he represents. Which is weird because I have utmost faith in God.

(As an interesting aside, google won't accept re-legion as a term, and changes it to religion. So I got plain old legion instead, which still works... for to re-legion masses is still to re-gather them, (after what- a cataclysm?) for the sake of levying originally... which I also got the definition for, below.
legion

NOUN

• 1A division of 3,000–6,000 men, including a complement of cavalry, in the ancient Roman army.

Origin
Middle English: via Old French from Latin legio(n-), from legere ‘choose, levy’. The adjective dates from the late 17th century, in early use often in the phrase my, their, etc. name is legion, i.e. ‘we, they, etc. are many’ (Mark 5:9).

levy

VERB
SYNONYMS
tax

SYNONYMS
conscript, call up, enlist, mobilize, rally, muster, marshal, press, recruit, raise, assemble, round up
North American draft

NOUN
1‘the troubles had been caused by the levy of taxation for the defence of the realm’
SYNONYMS

SYNONYMS
tax, tariff, toll, excise, duty, fee, imposition, impost, exaction, assessment, tithe, payment
rare mulct
taxation
, customs, dues

SYNONYMS
conscripts, militia

Abrahamic religions were quite probably created for war purposes around 500years ago.
Albert PIke suggested the third world war would be religious, and it does seem as if the freemasonic/merchant/globohomo and even 'Judeo-Christian' Vatican hands are stirring the political pot for just such an outcome.

The War of the League of Cambrai is about the only time Men tried and almost succeeded in wiping out the merchants of Venice. As it happened the merchants fled to London and Holland to multiply like cancer cells.
History from that point has been repeated ad nauseum using their same war-mongering techniques based on faith, belief, perception which is controlled by them at every step.
""re-legion"" as a search term - in italics. I am using a VPN and google thinks I am always in Russia. Maybe that is why the term is searchable.
Google"re-legion"&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Also, "mountains of the moon" the term is used here by Diogenes.
Mountains of the Moon (Africa) - Wikipedia
"Many modern scholars doubt that these were the Mountains of the Moon described by Diogenes, some holding that his reports were wholly fabricated. G.W.B. Huntingford suggested in 1940 that the Mountain of the Moon should be identified with Mount Kilimanjaro, and "was subsequently ridiculed in J. Oliver Thompson's History of Ancient Geography published in 1948". Huntingford later noted that he was not alone in this theory, citing Sir Harry Johnston in 1911 and Dr. Gervase Mathew later in 1963 having made the same identification.[5] O. G. S. Crawford identified this range with the Mount Abuna Yosef area in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia. "

Could be a fabrication and Diogenes could be a fabrication and it could still be an echo from the past.

Red Bird

Reactions

The Light of the World.

legion

NOUN

Origin

levy

VERB
SYNONYMS
tax

SYNONYMS
North American draft

NOUN
SYNONYMS

SYNONYMS
rare mulct
taxation
, customs, dues

SYNONYMS
conscripts, militia

Well, ok, OR the Bible is true (including what it says about religion) and everything else is the work of the father of lies (who wants to steal, kill, and destroy) and people that believe and follow him/them whether consciously or default. It’s a hard truth to swallow and most don’t- as the Bible says. The difference isn’t us actual people, including the Hebrew and Jews, it’s which god/God- that’s the story.
For instance what a perfect devilish game plan was the Catholic Church, but the original was Babylon. All predicted.

Last edited:

Verity

Reactions
Please understand I'm not trying to say the Bible is 'untrue' or nonsense.
I'm not- it's not, but to be sure it's open to interpretation, and the church- its foremost interpreters- have it angled at such a way that it obscures, or MIS-interprets the interesting history, common sense, health guides, and even warning guides inside it.
I read once that one ought not eat crustaceans for example. I tried to ignore it but... I still haven't eaten crustaceans. Five years later I find out they literally 'clean' the sea. Probably no big deal in the scheme of things but it was an interesting point.

Anyway- I'm not appealing to Christians to give it all up because it can be 'debunked' in some way... who am I to even try?I wouldn't even if I could, but like J. Bowden and Nietzsche and Evola and quite a few people on this site, I want to get down to its roots- I want the whole (holy) truth of it all.
I'm appealing to people who think it's all rubbish to look closer because the Bible contains huge clues to our history, like the book of Revelation for example.
I question WHEN it was written, and how to decode certain aspects that link it to the other Abrahamic religions, and WHY they were all interlinked by a brahmin- Abraham- and for what eventual purpose.

Because, as mentioned in an above post- the Catholic church- what a devilish game plan indeed.
Created when and why and by whom?
To my mind, this far in to it, it was the merchants. They hijacked paganism, or at least worship of many gods.
Their god is cash and its possible they found their way to recreate one god, sidle up to it, and put themselves in its place metaphorically.
Their proximity was close. Coins and gods and goods were flowing. The Phoenicians and their words, their seas, their Mare or Mary, the Holy See, it goes on for hours. Days, the links in the language. The spells we're under.

They wrapped our pagan gods up in a new story, in a new god, Christo the preserver, and got the church in on the action$.
Again, this is not to say it's all BS. But it was to re-legion the masses. Bind them to a new mass and a new morality, easier to control.

By the 1812 comet Christianity had a real foothold imo, and the church morality could start to call the shots.
It would account for the unwed mothers abandoning their babies at orphanages. To be born in sin, Sin, Moon. Moloch is the god of child sacrifice.
Adoption, abandonment, abortion- it's all child sacrifice.

I'll never forget seeing the interior of St. Paul's in the Vatican city. I felt like crying not for the "beauty", but the shameless, wildly ostentatious bling, with all the casual stories I'd read of the Irish (in particular) who were beyond poverty-stricken but still felt obliged to give what they had to the fat bastards in long black vestments. Guilt-ridden, destitute. Obliged to pay pay pay.

Which brings me back to christian morality and KD's post on the Orphan Trains, which I only got round to reading last night.
Growing up in my anglican and protestant parish there were 14 children that I knew personally, who were adopted. This was a smallish suburb in a smallish city.
I have never to this day met a single woman who admits to giving her child up for adoption because its a woman's ultimate horror. It's unnatural and it breaks a sacred law of nature- old pagan laws of Nature.
Even farmers don't interfere with that sacred bond of cow and calf, but women who had sex before christian wedlock feel- or felt cornered in to abandoning their babies for the good of what-? Redemption in the eyes of God?
Fecundity and procreation is what it's all about. Living in Natural Law. There is no sin except to break Natural Law.
The holy trinity is Father, Mother and Holy Spirit of the Child brought forward.
A mother deliberately abandoning her child for whatever reason breaks this law, and it is possibly among the greatest sins out there next to taking another's life through hate.

Socialist governments make it easier to ask to Daddy Welfare to handle the financial burden so adoption isn't the first thought, but since the introduction of christian morality, women have had their babies taken, one way or another, because they were born in "SIN". Moon god. Moloch and Co.
I had a quick search, found this which isn't my style of 'research' but is interesting all the same:
Moloch - Ascension Glossary

The difference isn’t us actual people, including the Hebrew and Jews, it’s which god/God- that’s the story.
For instance what a perfect devilish game plan was the Catholic Church, but the original was Babylon. All predicted.
When you say 'us actual people (meaning those of christian morality), hebrews and jews' are all the same sort of 'people', do you mean racially? Or morally? Or culturally or religiously?

, "mountains of the moon"
Mount Sinai was said to be the mountain where the moon was born each night. It was said to 'live' in the mountain because that's where they saw it rise each evening. Am I repeating myself? sorry if so. I hacked out the last post fairly rapidly.
Geographically it appears to be in southern Egypt but who can say. Nik Research (who strongly identifies as Christian) puts the entire biblical narrative in France.

I found this particularly interesting just now cruising through wiki:

"While biblical scholars argue that these passages are from different sources, the Mekhilta argues that God had lowered the heavens and spread them over Sinai,[17] and the Pirke De-Rabbi Eliezer argues that a hole was torn in the heavens, and Sinai was torn away from the earth and the summit pushed through the hole. 'The heavens' could be a metaphor for clouds and the 'lake of fire' could be a metaphor for the lava-filled crater.[18] Several bible critics[who?] have indicated that the smoke and fire reference from the Bible suggests that Mt Sinai was a volcano;[19] despite the absence of ash.[20] "

This is what I mean about the historic interpretations. When taken with the book of Revelation, it describes unholy heavenly chaos on earth. The four horsemen of the Apocalypse. It is a fascinating account. Bill Donahue interprets it one way, but taken as an historic account, it describes the 1600's cataclysm to a "T". So good.

Verity

Reactions
It saddens me that the CLT isn't more known...

Jesus is Buddha

Basically the argument is that the story of Jesus is a copy of the Buddha- there are a lot of comparisons in the narrative. There is also evidence in the language used in the translated texts that they tried to maintain the numerological significance of the original. It seems likely he never existed but rather a conglomerate of Buddha and other Magus's and folk of the era, such as Apollonius of Tyana, Yeshua Ben Joseph, Yeshua Malathiel.
Yep, all the worlds religions are based on a model of the holy trinity with a Buddha or Jesus or Mohammed etc., or even Quetzalcoatl-type figure.
The interpretation of The Saviour is dependent on the culture.
umm... could we stay on topic? I feel this thread is really wandering too much.
Guilty as charged, but there is too much to expound upon for a straight answer.
We question things here, doggedly- or I do. Christianity/religions are not exempt.

In this case too much has to be determined on faith, from the people who to choose to read this thread> to the people who read a lot about the subject> to those writing the books that people read to begin with.
There is no quantitive answer, through there is quantifiable or material evidence here and there... BUT, even with something as solid as a mountain (Sinai for example) there is official and religious scholarly debate even today which gets out of hand and has yet to be determined after 2,000yrs+.

The church's track record is so utterly abysmal, how can one possibly answer such a question definitively? It can't be done.
Accept this bit as gospel truth here, yet this bit is interpretative...
Where is the line drawn?
Faith. What is believed and what can be seen to create perception.
It's going to be different for everyone.
I got the same information you did as Christian/s.
But even with all the questioning, SO ! MUCH ! QUESTIONING ! all it has done is confirm to me that there is God, so hey, no worries.
Over and out.

Last edited:

Tyrion

Reactions
The early authentic Christian movement could have taken place a mere 300 years before the reformation started as in around 1200AD. Any images of Jesus dated by conventional history would need to have a few grains of salt taken with a date around 200AD -which you probably already are considering when you say "early" Christian movement. God save us from the pagans - again!😇
It is possible that it might be the pagans who actually endured centuries of abuse and genocide by the hand of the christians? Like the genocide of Saxons by Charlemagne?

tupperaware

Reactions
I've noticed that Jesus at times is depicted as a rebellious protestant in the canonical gospels. If the mainstream view is to be trusted and the Gospels are ancient, it means the Catholic church basically showed little to no awareness of this side of Jesus for over a thousand years or deliberately suppressed it. I find it very strange that the Church practiced a religion so contrary to their own holy scripture yet faithfully transmitted that scripture generation after generation without much comment until the reformers could rediscover it and otherthrow them. Is it possible that the reformers had a hand in writing it and that the medieval Catholic Church was genuinely ignorant of the full portrait of Jesus we have today?

Gospel of Matthew Chapter 23 is a good example of what I'm talking about. Pretty much the whole chapter is extremely negative towards the religious authourities. Here are just some points:

Jesus teaches:
-not to call any man father
-we are all brothers
-those that exalt themselves will be humbled

Regarding the religious leaders he says:
-blind guides who shut the kingdom of God to others and don't go in themselves
-serpents who will go to hell
-hypocrites
-that they work hard to make converts who ends up twice as rotten as themselves
-they burden the common people and don't help them
-they love praise and positions of honour
-they are guilty of killing the true prophets

Another example is when Jesus fashions a whip and drives out the livestock and money changers from the Temple. (John 2:15)

Or how about this one:

And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it ( Luke 11:27-28).

Who here thinks it is in any way possible that some of these Gospel texts were actually created around the time of the reformation?
If so, how on earth did the reformers dupe the Catholic church into accepting their edition of the Gospel that contained a Jesus who basically condemned their hierarchy, corruption, Marian devotion and many other things?

Who here thinks it is in any way possible that some of these Gospel texts were actually created around the time of the reformation?
If so, how on earth did the reformers dupe the Catholic church into accepting their edition of the Gospel that contained a Jesus who basically condemned their hierarchy, corruption, Marian devotion and many other things?
[/QUOTE]
It is possible that it might be the pagans who actually endured centuries of abuse and genocide by the hand of the christians? Like the genocide of Saxons by Charlemagne?
I think its possible that the main goal of early Christianity was to either convert or wipe out pagan cultures. That may have only lasted a few hundred years. The records of that would be extremely meager by design. Charlemagne may not have existed according to Fomenko and other new chronology historians. Perhaps this dark age period was the age of pagan conversion by sword which is hinted at by the time slot filled by Charlemagne.