The History of Rome has no Surviving Sources

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
I think Fomenko and Nosovsky already did just that. They discovered an approximately 1000 year discrepancy with many roysl individuals being doubles, and sometimes triples of themselves. Often presented as rulers of different countries.

The most obvious example even the historians could not hide pertains to the Kings of Sweden where Charles 13th is also the 2nd, Charles 15th is also the 4th, etc.

Russian Empresses Elizabeth and Catherine (whatever numbers) are officially listed in succession one after another, while in reality it appears that one ruled Russia, and the other one was the ruler of the Moscovian Tartary.
Thought I would comment on this now as I'm almost 400 pages into Fomenko's first book. Astounding. I'm almost MAD about it. How can this be? What does this mean?!

I often wonder about the pause of technology.. we had cultures ruling the seven seas, but didn't really improve their ships until over 1000-2000 years later and finally had the ability to cross the Atlantic?

Or..........We had a steady progression of ships.. there was no gap in time.. we went from Phoenecians to Vikings to Christopher Columbus not with hundreds or thousands of years between, but a steady decade after decade progression. I mean, is it any wonder that Fomenko says history doesn't really become real until 1500 and that's exactly when we discovered the new world (officially)???

Early Sailing Ships

PrincepAugus

Reactions
I would add that there is a YT channel that goes into how Romans are actually very global unlike what we thought of. Of course, under the mainstream narrative that Roman history as was exited and the time frames. But I love his soothing voice and the details he speaks out.

Dr Raoul McLaughlin

BrokenAgate

Reactions
So, we have this glorious empire that spanned millions of square miles and ruled the Mediterranean region with an iron fist for hundreds of years...And not a single contemporary source survives from that era to tell us about it?? It's a marvel that this has been ignored and overlooked for so long. It seems like there really was no Roman Empire at all.

whitewave

Reactions
There is great wisdom in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away", but you have to eat the whole apple.
I wouldn't recommend it. Apple seeds contain cyanide. As few as 5 have been documented as being lethal in a child.

jd755

Reactions
I wouldn't recommend it. Apple seeds contain cyanide. As few as 5 have been documented as being lethal in a child.
Possibly more scaremongering.
Point is this documentation reliance is what I feel is the 'fog' that hides the right way from people.
Out of the countless numbers of people who consume countless numbers of apples then surely more than one death by apple seed would occur.
And what of the bears who literally get pissed on windfalls each autumn to the extent their stools are almost entirely made up of apple seeds surely they would be dropping like flies from cyanide poisoning.

As for Rome what was it is the line I am struggling with. Just recently in an old book supposedly written by a religious man (aren't they all) looking through a lords collection of old documents (documents, religion, lords always the triumvirate connection) and compiling a history of an abbey (for the lord) mentioned that some roadway was unexpectedly dug up in the month of march 1774 by labourers forming a new road and so unexpected it made it into an old document or book.
It was a regular constructed from cobblestones set in gravel on the outside supported and bound by large boulders. They were surprised to find a regular pavement on dry gravelly soil.
An antiquarian and presumably the person who actually looked at what the workers discovered proclaimed it Roman or at least the Romans repaired it without any Roman finds at the site nor any other physical evidence of Romans being in the area.

Now if true (there is no way to know) a well made road existed in a part of the world where the mainstream 'claim' the Romans only passed through ergo they didn't settle it.
The Roman connection is tenuous to say the least. Road building is hard work, fighting is hard work, marching is hard work yet these superhero Romans could do all three one after the other for days and months on end without suffering fatigue.

There is no surviving documentation most likely because they didn't do any of the things that are attributed to them by 'the experts' of the day who produce the flood of documentation. The Romans are hiding the 'predecessor' culture/society/civilisations, to me at least that is their purpose.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Possibly more scaremongering.
Point is this documentation reliance is what I feel is the 'fog' that hides the right way from people.
Out of the countless numbers of people who consume countless numbers of apples then surely more than one death by apple seed would occur.
And what of the bears who literally get pissed on windfalls each autumn to the extent their stools are almost entirely made up of apple seeds surely they would be dropping like flies from cyanide poisoning.
I'd be happy to discuss apple seeds and the many documented cases of cyanide deaths on a thread that's more appropriate to the topic, if you like.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
So, we have this glorious empire that spanned millions of square miles and ruled the Mediterranean region with an iron fist for hundreds of years...And not a single contemporary source survives from that era to tell us about it?? It's a marvel that this has been ignored and overlooked for so long. It seems like there really was no Roman Empire at all.
Correct.

More and more it seems likely that if Roman history did happen, it happened as the Byzantine Empire ONLY and their history was transported and confused in Italy when Constantinople fell. So, it did happen, but only spanned a few hundred years and very recently. Which, funny enough, would make the above sources ORIGINAL but the geography within them misplaced.

jd755

Reactions
Obviously making connections is somewhat frowned upon in these parts but bugger it they appear when they appear and either I keep them to myself or I share them, I like to share so here's another.
I have seen touched things 'roman' I have been up close to many things 'roman', artifacts, bits of buildings, 'surviving structures', 'coins' and I have been fascinated by these 'romans' that ran the island I have lived on all my life for centuries, according to the narrative, and believed it all. Hook (school), Line (fascination with old looking things) sinker (documentation).

And the only thing that makes something 'roman' in origin is the label stuck on it. That's it. There is no other evidence that on the balance of probablities what I touch with my hand see with my eyes is either Roman or anything else. As the Roman bust thread on here somewhere demonstrates with crystal clarity.
Without the labelling that arises from 'documentation' there is no provenence whatsoever at all. Same with art the valuers, buyers, sellers get together and use provenence as the evidence of authenticity and just like me they get fooled all the time but unlike me they keep quiet about it.

A trawl through old books looking for one thing (the origins of a local abbey) led to a remark about a very well built road that was discovered that someone decided was either built by the romans (who the current historical narrative says were only passing through the area) or was repaired by them. This book then flips and everything 'old' discovered and documented after this is labelled Roman. This is precisely how the documents hide things in plain sight.
Another paragraph alludes to a road used by the romans that crossed a river estuary at low tide to a beach on the opposite side and crossed the peninsular to another beach where it then returned to a muddy estuary and crossed that one to emerge again on the other side of the estuary.
The land part of this road is said to be roman, those people who were passing through remember and is metalled.

Well how would an invading army fighting the natives even know the lie of the land let alone the location of an ever moving muddy crossing point or that the land they had just walked to had a road to another river crossing point. So on the balance of probablities to me is the romans were never here.
But what a superbly sublime way of hiding the truth that this area was 'civilised' enough to lay down a metalled road therefore there was a pre existing civilisation that has to be hidden. Why it has to be hidden is $64,000 question.

This the point I was making with the apple seeds comment. The fear of apple seeds derives from documentation in the exact same process as the official history derives from the documentation. The only reason for it seems to me to be to create False Evidence Appearing Real, why it is required is beyond me.

whitewave

Reactions
As there are a vast array of experiences in life and everyone can't experience everything, documentation is needed and generally valued to list experiences that may prove helpful to future generations dealing with the more rare but notable experiences. For example, not everyone experiences a house fire but, since it is within the realm of human possibility, it's helpful for everyone to know what to do in the event one has such an experience and so instructions and anecdotal accounts are written down for the benefit of others.

Some documentation is more believable than others. We know that Tolkien's writings are fiction but 1000 years from now, if history continues being erased, it may be seen as evidence of a time when there were talking trees known as Ents.

We have results of verifiable and repeatable lab tests as well as current incidences of the lethality of apple seeds whereas we have nothing from anyone in living memory regarding Roman soldiers building roads while on the march. Did they carry building materials with them and did their architects and master builders not get shot....ever? Was the Roman army comprised mainly of experienced construction workers or just regular guys who couldn't figure out any other way to make a living?

Not all documentation needs to be eyed with suspicion and disbelief. Documentation can serve (and has) a valuable purpose. What needs to be questioned is our childlike trust in believing what our own senses and ability to reason finds questionable.

Just about everything we have regarding Roman history seems unbelievable from having master builders while marching and fighting (as well as having on hand the materials needed to build) to calculating complex mathematical formulas using unwieldy Roman numerals. For such an important and world/history altering period of civilization, to have ZERO surviving original documents of the time strains credulity. Throughout history, with the numerous wars and persecutions of various peoples, it is known that certain individuals have been willing to sacrifice their lives, going to extraordinary lengths to preserve their historical documents yet not one single Roman grabbed a scroll or two while running from the barbarians? These are the kinds of things I find unbelievable.

jd755

Reactions
Some documentation is more believable than others. We know that Tolkien's writings are fiction but 1000 years from now, if history continues being erased, it may be seen as evidence of a time when there were talking trees known as Ents.
What you say about Tolkien being taken as fact by future beings applies equally to old documents we are privy too. I have known for a long time documents are easy things to fake (also after going through the 1732 book Charles XII of Sweden by Voltaire reads like fairy tale yet is supposed to be a real historical account of events) but since coming here the oddness of Roman artifacts and structures has now cleared into the likelihood that it is 'The Romans' is the fake. Warning another link just appeared!
It's the same with another so called 'Empire' the British one which simply does not appear in any of those Expositions save the Crystal Palace one. A third of the known world was 'British' at the time of the exositions just as a third of the known world was once said to be 'Roman'. I get the feeling we are being fed a 'rinse, wash, repeat'cycle which probably began as far as we of this age can tell with the tales of the never extant Tartarian Empire.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
This lady has quite a bit to say on that subject as well. She cites some sources for her belief that Greek and Roman history is made up as well as British Empire. A bit long but the dripping sarcasm makes it a humorous read. Mentions quite a few fictional "historical" characters and why they were invented as well as why she believes our history is fake.

dianag

Reactions
The Ancient Drag Queen and The Fall of Jerusalem is the title of the YouTube video I've been watching. They quote Flavius Josephus the author of The Wars of the Jews from about 100 AD. He was supposedly a witness to the first Jewish Roman War. He talks about a Jewish leader named Titus and one of his soldiers John of Gischala who went to Jerusalem and raped and killed around 8000 Jews including some of the priests. He and his men raped women and then put on make up and women's cloths with elaborate cloaks and pranced down the streets acting as though they were prostitutes to to lure men to themselves and then they would run them through with their knives and swords.

Later in AD 70 these same fellows would burn the Temple. I have always read or been told that the Romans destroyed the Temple.

A second historical difference is when Josephus writes that Herrod who is an Edomite collaborated with his countrymen and planned a coup to take over Jerusalem by posing as Jews. The Edomites are the family of Esau who was cheated out of his 1st born birthright by his brother for a bowl of red stew in the Bible. The Edomites go through circumcision and agree to abide by Jewish law and enter Jerusalem. They are reported to have killed 45 of the Sanhedrin leaders and replaced them, plus killing others. So the non-Jewish Edomites took over the country and replaced the families of Jacob.

I have never read all of Josephus works and had never seen any of these references. The guys doing the video give other Biblical references that may speak of these as prophecies.

This is the link to the video which is 2 hours 25 minutes long. You can skip about the first 8 minutes in as it has nothing to do with the information in the title.

They have some other videos on Tartary which rehash others works and add some information they have found as well.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Interesting to note that Archiles was a eunuch who dressed in dresses when not at war. So was Narses. Titus sounds very similar.

Indeed, because they're all the exact same person.

codis

Reactions
What you say about Tolkien being taken as fact by future beings applies equally to old documents we are privy too. I have known for a long time documents are easy things to fake (also after going through the 1732 book Charles XII of Sweden by Voltaire reads like fairy tale yet is supposed to be a real historical account of events) but since coming here the oddness of Roman artifacts and structures has now cleared into the likelihood that it is 'The Romans' is the fake.
As a side note, Wilhelm Kammeier documented much of medieval faking of documents, and the ignorance of mainstream historians toward the obvious discrepancies. Not sure if his works were ever translated. I had read scans (PDF) in Sütterlin script.
According to the preserved documents, medieval kings must have traveled 500 miles per day on several occasions. Never mind.
The reason for the faking, according to Kammeier, is very obvious. Retrospectively putting claims on properties (i.e. theft) by invoking mythical king's imperial fief. And guess who was the "authority" that produced the forgery ...
Post automatically merged:

This lady has quite a bit to say on that subject as well.
Half through up to now, but quite plausible, and interesting. I'm bookmarking perhaps 5 or 6 webpages per year, and this is one of them. (The un-bookmarking rate is about the same, though ...)
Thanks for sharing the link.

Last edited:
OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
As a side note, Wilhelm Kammeier documented much of medieval faking of documents, and the ignorance of mainstream historians toward the obvious discrepancies. Not sure if his works were ever translated. I had read scans (PDF) in Sütterlin script.
According to the preserved documents, medieval kings must have traveled 500 miles per day on several occasions. Never mind.
The reason for the faking, according to Kammeier, is very obvious. Retrospectively putting claims on properties (i.e. theft) by invoking mythical king's imperial fief. And guess who was the "authority" that produced the forgery ...
Post automatically merged:

Half through up to now, but quite plausible, and interesting. I'm bookmarking perhaps 5 or 6 webpages per year, and this is one of them. (The un-bookmarking rate is about the same, though ...)
Thanks for sharing the link.
A convenient excuse to be sure. Something obviously fake? Accuse the faker of doing to justify some sort of theft or crime and no one will think twice. Perfectly reasonable explanation.

The more complicated reason is the geography is misplaced and the locations they're going to and coming from are actually somewhere else. My homeboy Fomenko would no doubt argue (convincingly) that most chronicles are indeed and amazingly and probably set not in England or Jerusalem or Italy, but in ancient Russia, aka Grand Tartary. If you haven't read what he wrote about Plano Carpini you absolutely must! It's from "The Issue with Tartary" chapter 11. Fomenko solves many absurdities with Carpinis journey to "Mongolia" by fixing translations and thinking logically about geography. He concludes that Carpini went to Russia not modern day Mongolia. Mongolia he translates as Great and thus refers to Great Tartary. The giant Mongol tents described are almost certainly castles made of stone, we only thought of them as tents because of a poor translation. Carpini talks about giant hail flooding villages, which wouldn't happen in the Gobi desert. He omits mention of any lands between Europe and Mongolia, because he didn't go that far east! And much more. I'm utterly convinced

asatiger1966

Reactions
If the originals were so valuable for 1500 years, it is very suspicious that not a single one survived for additional 300-500 years.

Additionally when you factor in the sudden surge of previously unheard of discoveries of ancient busts and statues which coincidentally also started in the 15th century... some questions should come up questioning the authenticity of all this antiquity.

And things just keep on piling up. Even the famous Capitoline Wolf was made 1500 years after the originally reported date. Now it stands as 11th, 12th century for the wolf, and 15th century for the kids.

Once we factor in different African transformations, and Pompeii controversies, the possibility of some serious historical foul play does not appear that impossible.
One can not dismiss their capabilities to discern truth. Just because you see or hear a comment made does not mean that it is accurate.
My example comes from a search and rescue instructor we enjoyed in Okinawa. One comment he repeated often was " if a women in a red dress walks past your car at 10:00 AM and again while you eat you cafe sandwich. Later around 7:00 PM just a small glimmer of red over your shoulder while at the airport. You must be clear this is no coincidence but enemy action. Period.

History appears to be enemy action on a massive scale.

Your innate consciousness will point you in the real direction. If a cat you encounter is quacking similar to a duck, and that behavior continues for years, you will come to believe that the cat is really a duck. Especially if reinforced by others in authority.

One exception, there may be more, the intelligence community will tell you the allowable percent of facts. This is done for deniability, granting the uppers a reason to dismiss the statements if over the line and are noticed by the public.

If there are over seventeen members involved with a subject that might comprise some of their stupid goals, there will be an observer in that group. My opinion, paint me crazy LOL

The research on this form is excellent.

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
One can not dismiss their capabilities to discern truth. Just because you see or hear a comment made does not mean that it is accurate.
My example comes from a search and rescue instructor we enjoyed in Okinawa. One comment he repeated often was " if a women in a red dress walks past your car at 10:00 AM and again while you eat you cafe sandwich. Later around 7:00 PM just a small glimmer of red over your shoulder while at the airport. You must be clear this is no coincidence but enemy action. Period.

History appears to be enemy action on a massive scale.

Your innate consciousness will point you in the real direction. If a cat you encounter is quacking similar to a duck, and that behavior continues for years, you will come to believe that the cat is really a duck. Especially if reinforced by others in authority.

One exception, there may be more, the intelligence community will tell you the allowable percent of facts. This is done for deniability, granting the uppers a reason to dismiss the statements if over the line and are noticed by the public.

If there are over seventeen members involved with a subject that might comprise some of their stupid goals, there will be an observer in that group. My opinion, paint me crazy LOL

The research on this form is excellent.
Exactly. That’s why I’m such a broken record on the mystery schools. Their hand is present from the beginning to now- the names just change. Everything I research goes back to them and their minions. Even here its ignored to certain extent although it does get old, and it seems one is sort of obsessing on it if you have to go into every time.

It’s just hard for modern people to believe, but it’s the main reason for stolen history.