The History of Rome has no Surviving Sources

in cahoots

Reactions
and now we're more screwed than ever. our demand for a cheaply infinite churn of novel information has dislocated the seat of truth from observable material reality, to ether. Original sources are so important, because they don't change. Men inscribed their pacts and teachings into stone and copper not because they feared they would forget them - they probably had excellent memories - but because they feared successors would alter them. At this stage we can learn a lot more from geological assay than from books twelve times removed from the events they claim to report on (and even these degraded ancient reference works are looked down upon in modern universities -- I don't think a single professor in my 6 years at uni failed to suggest we refer only to studies published in the last 3-4 years -- anything older is assumed to be irrelevant or disproven). But even hard geological and archaeological evidence is tamperable, when its entirety is digitized. Nothing is stable here. Even on stolenhistory, every article could be changing and shifting, letter by letter over time, without our knowing. When intellectual life becomes purely ethereal, there is no need any longer to speculate about strange conspiracies of alteration and omission; the internet is one big ongoing Mandela effect all by itself.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Indeed. I plan to do a couple more of these. It's preaching to the choir but at the same time it's a good reference for new comers to challenge their outlook.

I wonder how old the oldest vedic manuscript is.

I'm not quite sure if I think the ancient past was completely made up, but I think it's certainly wrong and basically propaganda by the writers. Then again, it could indeed be completely fiction.

in cahoots

Reactions
Indeed. I plan to do a couple more of these. It's preaching to the choir but at the same time it's a good reference for new comers to challenge their outlook.

I wonder how old the oldest vedic manuscript is.

I'm not quite sure if I think the ancient past was completely made up, but I think it's certainly wrong and basically propaganda by the writers. Then again, it could indeed be completely fiction.
I have an impression that what we consider "mythology" is closer to the truth than our mid-millenium Holy Empire party line. The pineal gland remembers what the books do not!

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I relate “mythology” to the drawings done by Piranesi. Some of that architecture is beyond real. And all the trafitional Empires were just some lucky recipients who capitalized on someone’s shit-luck.

Then again, time frames got seriously messed up.

One thing I come to realize is that our Renaissance is no artistic and cultural revival.

RowOfEleven

Reactions
Half of those ancient authors mention each other. For example you will not find any sources of Socrates because he allegedly did not write anything. But Plato supposely recorded some of Socrates’s thoughts and such. Hence comes our Socrates.

Just like I said, to quote someone ancient you simply need another ancient to mention that guy.

Sorry, but all your “sources” will be 15th century and later. Welcome to the club.
They say the same of Pythagoras. All of his works were written well after his death by his apprentices/disciples. I read in "The Manual of Harmonics - of Nicomachus the Pythagorean" that Pythagoras didn't allow anyone to write down anything that was a part of his cult. Not just that, but only a select few even had access to his works within the cult. I remember reading that it took 15 years of dedicated study under his tutelage to access his works.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
They say the same of Pythagoras. All of his works were written well after his death by his apprentices/disciples. I read in "The Manual of Harmonics - of Nicomachus the Pythagorean" that Pythagoras didn't allow anyone to write down anything that was a part of his cult. Not just that, but only a select few even had access to his works within the cult. I remember reading that it took 15 years of dedicated study under his tutelage to access his works.
Those are some amazing 2,000 year old details the history saved for us :) Yet we do not know where all the 19th century building burying dirt came from.

Tabor7

Reactions
The original sources of Roman Empire survive through second century AD documents. We can see this through Babatha documents found under archaeologist Yadin.

Babatha was a Hebrew woman who lived in Nabatean regions. In 106 AD, Roman Emperor Trajan ended Nabatean Kingdom with the death of Rabel 2 and added those regions to Roman Empire. He called those regions "Provincia Arabia."

Yadin mentions that "Most of the documents begin by stating the date according to Roman consuls, the Emperor (For example, 9th year of Roman Emperor Hadrian = 125 AD) and the local date of Arabian Province established by Trajan in 106 (for example, 25th year of the "New Arabian Province" = 130 AD). (From The Biblical Archaeologist, Vol. 24, No. 3 (Sep., 1961), pp. 86-95) by Yigael Yadin).

Here is a document dated

'In the consulship of Lucius Catilius Severus for the second time and Marcus Aurelius Antoninus in third year of Imperator Caesar Traianus Hadrianus Augustus and according to the era of this province [i.e. Provincia Arabia] on the twenty-fourth Tammuz year 15'; all that means 13 July AD 120 (Book "Bar Kokhba: the rediscovery of the legendary hero of the second Jewish Revolt against Rome" by Yigael Yadin, Page 236).

Rabel 2 was a Nabatean king who ruled from 70 AD to 106 AD. The earliest Babatha document dates to 93 AD. It is called Document 1.

Document 1 has the royal title (translated into English) "On the eighth of Elul, in the twenty third year of Rabel King, King of Nabateans, who maintained life and brought deliverance to people..." (Yigael Yadin - Expedition D (Cave of Letters) - Israel Exploration Journal Vol. 12, No. 3-4, THE EXPEDITION TO THE JUDEAN DESERT, 1961 (1962), pp. 227-257).

In his book "Bar Kokhba: The rediscovery of the legendary hero of the last Jewish Revolt Against Imperial Rome" (Page 252), Yigael Yadin points out that the last Babatha document was written in August 19, 132 AD during the first year of Bar Kokhba revolt (132-135 AD).

Babatha was remotely connected to Yehonathan Bar Be'ayan who was the commander of En-gedi under Bar Kokhba's administration (Book "Bar Kokhba: The rediscovery of the legendary hero of the last Jewish Revolt Against Imperial Rome“, Page 249).

Spykgb

Reactions
Probably more people have questioned these things than you think. Not just architecture either. There's a lot of shenanigans going on with a lot of different aspects of history.

I'm an herbalist/forager (among other things) and I spent my first year of retirement studying herbal medicine 8-14 hours a day. I read the ENTIRETY of books, including publishing dates, boring acknowledgements, references, etc. Questioning some of the information I read (and/or wanting to know more details) I also went to the library for the books mentioned in the reference sections at the back of the books. After reading about 80+ books that year and following each of their references I discovered that they all quoted each other and, if you went back far enough, they ALL were quoting Dioscorides (1st century)!

Really? In 2000 years NO ONE has done any original research? No chemists, botanists, alchemists, farmers, colonists to new lands, nobody? That seems a tad unlikely considering there was supposedly an entire 1000 years of Dark Ages when people were starving to death or dying of plague and nobody had a grocery store or hospital. You'd think someone would've taken on the task of learning about edible/medicinal plants.

Our history seems to be in the middle of another rewrite as well. Was looking in Barnes and Noble for a book on edible/medicinal plants (that I didn't already have) and found one that listed apples as poisonous! Maybe if you're Snow White! Also listed almost all wild edibles as poisonous. I guess in another generation (or less) everyone will be completely dependent on the commercial food and pharmaceutical industries, afraid to try anything that doesn't come prepackaged in bubble wrap.

And why ARE those cities in China sitting empty? Has it already been decided where the strike zones are to be, wiping out what's left of our ancient structures that make us question the official story? Architecture is the most obvious of the official story lies we're told but they're not the only lies being told.

I been studying Herbs an Vitamins an Minerals for years. Your not going to fund the Studies in a Book. THEYE are online. Tons of them. Click on Any herb the studies are listed at the bottom of the Page.
Herbal Library

Take vitamin c.. There are thousands of studies on it in the last 100 years. In a test tube it kills any virus an bacteria and boosts bodies immune system quickly. You won't hear about in on the news or doctors office or anywhere. You have to find the studies an videos online
Vitamin c - YouTube

There is no toxic dose it works on all animals. Goats bodies make their own up to 50 grams a day.
You won't hear about it cause theye lose billions on smart people healing themselves. An when you tell people... THEYE won't believe it no matter how much research you throw at them
Kinda sad

Tabor7

Reactions
I myself exposed the deception of Dead Sea Scrolls long time ago by using Yadin's testimony and evidences. Yadin was the only archaeologist who was honest with his research.

Here is the video where I exposed Dead Sea Scrolls -

Tabor7

Reactions
The language used in Babatha documents contain Aramaic, Nabatean Aramaic, and Greek.

But none of the documents are written in Hebrew. If it was written in later period, then it would have had Hebrew. Hebrew was revived and became important from the time period of Bar Kokhba revolt (132 to 135 AD).

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
You really think that a professional in forging documents does not know that?

There is a reason why these documents were found when they were.

We could switch to any other individual, Plato, Aristotle, Homer, etc. Poor Socrates did not even write anything for a copy to be made. The contents of our messages would stay the same regardless of what historical name we pick.

Tabor7

Reactions
The so called Greek professionals who were experts in forging documents tried to make it look like New Testament was written in Greek. But failed miserably.

Tabor7

Reactions
It is not assumption. It is a fact. Old Testament discouraged Hebrews to learn Greek or other pagan languages in first place (Nehemiah 13:23-26).

If It was a forged document from a later period, then it would be easy to identify since there were arabic influences on Aramaic. The document (Judean Wars Book Six) is also consistent with Biblical incidents in first century AD.

Let's just end the discussion. It certainly was an interesting discussion. I believe Aramaic New Testament and Judean Wars Book in Six in Aramaic are authentic. But you don't. Let's just end it like that. I wish all of you good luck with your future investigations on hidden history!

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Old Testament discouraged Hebrews from doing a lot of things they wound up doing anyway. Your documentation MAY be authentic but the point of this site is to uncover all the false history and weed it out from whatever remains of the true history (if any). No need for hurt feelings; we're all here to learn. Oh, and welcome to the site.
I been studying Herbs an Vitamins an Minerals for years. Your not going to fund the Studies in a Book. THEYE are online. Tons of them. Click on Any herb the studies are listed at the bottom of the Page.
Herbal Library

Take vitamin c.. There are thousands of studies on it in the last 100 years. In a test tube it kills any virus an bacteria and boosts bodies immune system quickly. You won't hear about in on the news or doctors office or anywhere. You have to find the studies an videos online
Vitamin c - YouTube

There is no toxic dose it works on all animals. Goats bodies make their own up to 50 grams a day.
You won't hear about it cause theye lose billions on smart people healing themselves. An when you tell people... THEYE won't believe it no matter how much research you throw at them
Kinda sad
We apparently have a health thread somewhere on this site. I had a lot to say about your post but didn't want to derail the Rome thread. Maybe we could take the discussion over there?

Last edited:

blighty1

Reactions
If you ate enough apple seeds... I believe the arsenic is concentrated there. Still would take more than a few apples worth of seeds.
..As i was reading through this thread.. just to put you right (or correct the disinfo machine, not personal), apple seeds contain laetrile, (other names amygdalin or vitamin B17) , as do bitter almonds (now bred out not to be bitter, Hmmm..), apricots etc anyhow its good for fighting cancer. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.. IMO :)