The Harmony of the Spheres: Music, Motion, & Electro-Gravitic-Magnetism

Paracelsus

Reactions
In the West (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Northern Europe) we were all taught according to Common Core curriculum, which was based on the older Prussian education system; a system that made excellent soldiers and serfs, but woefully inadequate inventors and geniuses.

However, there is a much older, and far more comprehensive system of education system which taught a far more enlightened populace how to use the technology that is the title of this post. This education system is known as the Quadrivium and Trivium respectively.
Quadrivium - TriviumEducation.com
Trivium - TriviumEducation.com

It may seem tangential, but - bear with me - you must understand the material of the Quadrivium in order to truly understand Electricity, Music, and Motion. Of the Quadrivium, the pinnacle is Music, and Mathematics being the language of music. For example, why is 2:3 a fifth?
8:12 the ratio from 8 to 12 is 5, reduced to 2:3, or - multiplied to 40:50 and 10:15. To convert this to a fraction take 2:3 and convert to 3:2 which becomes 3/2, 3 divided by two is 1.5, linguistically converting to one fifth. The Octave is equally simplistic to mathematically understand, it is 2:1.
10:2 the distance between being 8. The chart below mathematically represents all of the frequencies of the Octave:
32hz - 64hz = 32 % 8 - 64 % 8 = 4:8, in order to achieve the octave of 2:1, find the reciprocal of 8:4 and convert to 2:1 by dividing by the lowest common denominator of 4.

This is the chart that finally unlocked the revelation of the Fifth and the Octave for me, it is from the Handbook of Acoustics - For The Use of Musical Students by T.F. Harris:
The Octave (pg.44)
1st Octave, from 16 to 32 vibrations per second.
2nd " 32 to 64 " "
3rd " 64 to 128 " "
4th " 128 to 256 " "
5th " 256 to 512 " "
6th " 512 to 1024 " "
7th " 1024 to 2048 " "
8th " 2048 to 4096 " "

The Fifth (pg.45)
8 : 12 :: 2 : 3
10 : 15 :: 2 : 3
12 : 18 :: 2 : 3

Now, what does this have to do with Electricity? Simple, Music is Electricity. More accurately, Music is Energy that can be expressed Electrically as vibration in Hertz cycles per second on a modern oscilloscope. But what about all this Harmony of the Spheres stuff? Also a fairly simple answer! In this three dimensional plane of existence sound travels outwards as a sphere.

c238b515809fa066f2876e90d2970968.jpg

On a modern oscilloscope screen a full 360 degree arc is represented two dimensionally as this:

86603ed8cba1cce2c5cded5761157879.jpg

Peak-to-peak and trough to trough representing 360 degrees 2D. But this is a multimeter designed to measure electrical circuits, not something designed to record the vibrational frequency and quality of musical instruments. Is there anything that can do that?

3a19bbec3ba0820c129698acb6cbe44e.jpg

How about this? A multi-channel mixing board!

But what is all this about music and electricity being the same? How do you convert electricity into sound?

affab972b7254cb01fd2517a13a62418.jpg
How about an Alexandria XLF speaker? Now this is one stylish and luxurious way to convert electrical impulses into audible soundwaves!

Well, how do you convert audible soundwaves into electrical impulses?
4e50971647ec1f63677b3823e8e5a26e.jpg

A microphone, using a diaphragm takes the vibration from audible soundwaves and converts them to electrical impulses.

Electricity can easily be converted to audible sound, and audible sound can be converted into electricity. So how do you explain what John Worrell Keely was doing?

11999e401728730091fe021482bc2de9.jpg
The Compound Disentegrator works according to the principles of this:

f67ed48a7923bcb2ac8d02a4fcba793a.jpg

&
fbf65619b6a24b9674f30c8a77c7d0e5.jpg

This is where the science starts becoming more exotic. How does Music, Electricity, Gravity, and Motion all converge into the same indistinguishable field of energy?
I give you Cymatics!

This is the visual representation of sound in a three dimensional environment. Musically, can you tell a qualitative difference between these two renditions of the same exact piece?

What about the sound quality of these two instruments?

EXTREME Close Lightning in HD compilation! Loud thunder!

T.Townsend Brown worked extensively with the principles above; electricity, sound, vibration. All lead to the field of Electro-Gravitics.

7ee20740e36071ffb68ba01a8c6e6abf.jpg
ef92e18d8612377716bb8dce35944676.jpg

2936aa98be61fac5ff4863105620ea6c.jpg
1bae9d9deab4183dac11a34d6529298e.jpg

d6e7f881d8da7de328553952e105c465.jpg
445f64ffe83a47cf4499ca12d23ee72c.jpg

deb0ab8b7ef244af6689c870efe0abb8.jpg

Everything is Energy, all energy can convert to different forms and back again. Electricity is merely a specific form of energy that interacts with all other forms of energy.
Mathematically you can explain both the quality and quantity of energy, historically this has been done through symbols and parables.

6b58b35afe2c4cc25cb096f61b7bbb99.jpg
1e03b9014137137baf0de8fce102feb7.jpg

82ed0462af7686eb10de9d4aed04ca3c.jpg

8e40d11a33b7a740f7a92d640bbb567c.jpg

48413b7309d97e45dd9274130e5d0c64.jpg

If you can think of anything I've missed, post away!

Last edited:

Searching

Reactions
I LOVE this. Everything is energy playing out in sacred geometry.

1930s - Seeing Sound

bute3.jpg

Mary Ellen Bute was an experimental filmmaker from Houston who, beginning in 1934, began making what were billed as Seeing Sound. In many ways, they resembled and were no doubt influenced by Fischinger's Visual Music but used science and technology to determine the visuals.

Prana

Reactions
In the West (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Northern Europe) we were all taught according to Common Core curriculum, which was based on the older Prussian education system; a system that made excellent soldiers and serfs, but woefully inadequate inventors and geniuses.

However, there is a much older, and far more comprehensive system of education system which taught a far more enlightened populace how to use the technology that is the title of this post. This education system is known as the Quadrivium and Trivium respectively.
Quadrivium - TriviumEducation.com
Trivium - TriviumEducation.com

It may seem tangential, but - bear with me - you must understand the material of the Quadrivium in order to truly understand Electricity, Music, and Motion. Of the Quadrivium, the pinnacle is Music, and Mathematics being the language of music. For example, why is 2:3 a fifth?
8:12 the ratio from 8 to 12 is 5, reduced to 2:3, or - multiplied to 40:50 and 10:15. To convert this to a fraction take 2:3 and convert to 3:2 which becomes 3/2, 3 divided by two is 1.5, linguistically converting to one fifth. The Octave is equally simplistic to mathematically understand, it is 2:1.
10:2 the distance between being 8. The chart below mathematically represents all of the frequencies of the Octave:
32hz - 64hz = 32 % 8 - 64 % 8 = 4:8, in order to achieve the octave of 2:1, find the reciprocal of 8:4 and convert to 2:1 by dividing by the lowest common denominator of 4.

This is the chart that finally unlocked the revelation of the Fifth and the Octave for me, it is from the Handbook of Acoustics - For The Use of Musical Students by T.F. Harris:
The Octave (pg.44)
1st Octave, from 16 to 32 vibrations per second.
2nd " 32 to 64 " "
3rd " 64 to 128 " "
4th " 128 to 256 " "
5th " 256 to 512 " "
6th " 512 to 1024 " "
7th " 1024 to 2048 " "
8th " 2048 to 4096 " "

The Fifth (pg.45)
8 : 12 :: 2 : 3
10 : 15 :: 2 : 3
12 : 18 :: 2 : 3

Now, what does this have to do with Electricity? Simple, Music is Electricity. More accurately, Music is Energy that can be expressed Electrically as vibration in Hertz cycles per second on a modern oscilloscope. But what about all this Harmony of the Spheres stuff? Also a fairly simple answer! In this three dimensional plane of existence sound travels outwards as a sphere.

On a modern oscilloscope screen a full 360 degree arc is represented two dimensionally as this:

Peak-to-peak and trough to trough representing 360 degrees 2D. But this is a multimeter designed to measure electrical circuits, not something designed to record the vibrational frequency and quality of musical instruments. Is there anything that can do that?

How about this? A multi-channel mixing board!

But what is all this about music and electricity being the same? How do you convert electricity into sound?

How about an Alexandria XLF speaker? Now this is one stylish and luxurious way to convert electrical impulses into audible soundwaves!

Well, how do you convert audible soundwaves into electrical impulses?

A microphone, using a diaphragm takes the vibration from audible soundwaves and converts them to electrical impulses.

Electricity can easily be converted to audible sound, and audible sound can be converted into electricity. So how do you explain what John Worrell Keely was doing?

The Compound Disentegrator works according to the principles of this:

This is where the science starts becoming more exotic. How does Music, Electricity, Gravity, and Motion all converge into the same indistinguishable field of energy?
I give you Cymatics!

This is the visual representation of sound in a three dimensional environment. Musically, can you tell a qualitative difference between these two renditions of the same exact piece?

What about the sound quality of these two instruments?

EXTREME Close Lightning in HD compilation! Loud thunder!

T.Townsend Brown worked extensively with the principles above; electricity, sound, vibration. All lead to the field of Electro-Gravitics.

Everything is Energy, all energy can convert to different forms and back again. Electricity is merely a specific form of energy that interacts with all other forms of energy.
Mathematically you can explain both the quality and quantity of energy, historically this has been done through symbols and parables.

If you can think of anything I've missed, post away!
This has to be one of the most important posts when it comes to understanding everything else on this site. I've been finding it hard to keep up with everything else as my knowledge is limited but this makes complete sense. Thank you so much for this contribution.

I like to believe that the Tartary civilisation before us were capable of seeing sound frequences and vibrations constantly. What they crafted and built is merely what they perceived as reality. If they had such vision then there would be no need to draw that which they wanted to create, as their consciousness was the template of all masterpieces they created.

The best example I have to contribute is comparing some of the aspects of their buildings to DMT induced visions. People tend to misinterpret DMT as an hallucinogen when it is actually a visionary. I believe DMT conciousness was their everyday perception of what once was. The buildings are actually are a far better depiction of what it is like to have DMT conciousness compared to drawings or paintings.

I took some screen shots from TARTARY EMPIRE - AETHER to compare with DMT visualisations.

1544937036375402.jpg1544937036713413.jpg1544937037081654.jpg1544937036898224.jpg1544937037247483.jpg1544937037539317.jpg1544937035502151.jpg1544937035785866.jpg1544937035641547.jpg1544937036088615.jpgdownload (6).jpegdownload (32).jpegdownload (7).jpegdownload (31).jpegdownload (28).jpegdownload (20).jpegdownload (21).jpegdownload (26).jpegdownload (17).jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

Reactions
This has to be one of the most important posts when it comes to understanding everything else on this site. I've been finding it hard to keep up with everything else as my knowledge is limited but this makes complete sense. Thank you so much for this contribution.

I like to believe that the Tartary civilisation before us were capable of seeing sound frequences and vibrations constantly. What they crafted and built is merely what they perceived as reality. If they had such vision then there would be no need to draw that which they wanted to create, as their consciousness was the template of all masterpieces they created.

The best example I have to contribute is comparing some of the aspects of their buildings to DMT induced visions. People tend to misinterpret DMT as an hallucinogen when it is actually a visionary. I believe DMT conciousness was their everyday perception of what once was. The buildings are actually are a far better depiction of what it is like to have DMT conciousness compared to drawings or paintings.

I took some screen shots from TARTARY EMPIRE - AETHER to compare with DMT visualisations.
Thanks, and welcome!

I've been going through Islamic architecture lately and have been equally mystified by the designs.
https://pin.it/ff3wzqacdkvcm3
https://pin.it/bify3hheqkh76y

Aside from Coffea arabica, and a little hashish the Muslims managed to come up with some remarkably similar designs.

Dandi

Reactions

I much appreciate the opening of this type of discussions: DMT and other psychedelics are the path to another type of dimension that is not calculated with the time and space we have in this reality.
The trips you do with these psychedelics should not be considered as drug induced trips due to the affect it has on the psychopathology of the brain and behaviour change.
The tartar depictions you got here, from my point of view, they are made to remind us that we are all united in this cycle and we should not forget that there is a circle of life and every point has an event as in our every day to day life something happens daily, weekly etc.
I'm interested now more and more in reading about shamanism and out of body experiences due to my psychology studies and it's going really well. If you wanna chat about it give me a message

Red Bird

Reactions

Interesting but don’t forget the snakes.

OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

Reactions
I much appreciate the opening of this type of discussions: DMT and other psychedelics are the path to another type of dimension that is not calculated with the time and space we have in this reality.
The trips you do with these psychedelics should not be considered as drug induced trips due to the affect it has on the psychopathology of the brain and behaviour change.
The tartar depictions you got here, from my point of view, they are made to remind us that we are all united in this cycle and we should not forget that there is a circle of life and every point has an event as in our every day to day life something happens daily, weekly etc.
I'm interested now more and more in reading about shamanism and out of body experiences due to my psychology studies and it's going really well. If you wanna chat about it give me a message
No "party favors" necessary, just give it the ole' roll-out method. You can even find Robert Monroe's full Hemi-Sync program over on Archive.
Journeys Out of the Body