The Great Replacement - the ongoing and systematic rewriting of history to suit the goals of "the elite"

Andromeda

Reactions
Current Wally World Online ad for back to school. No white boy, Germanic bossy white girl with trendy red hair, the blonde-hair black child leaning on the Americanized Asian, the adorable Hispanic child needing extra school help, and absolute perfection in the almost non-black black child in her royal purple using the Victory sign (victory over what?). The advertising firms, photographers, and editors must jump through hoops to get all the subliminal messages just perfect for the folks who demand this look. Or maybe it's simply an innocent ad with cute friendly kids. Nah. Evident culture manipulation in process. Leave all our children be is what parents should demand. Languages, cultures, and borders (M Savage) make a Nation - to destroy those, destroys the heart of a civilization.

View attachment 29137
It looks so innocent at first glance.. Kids born today don't have a clue their parents and grandparents used to live in ethno-states unless they've been told by their heritage which is unlikely because then kids would start asking questions "why is my classroom full of dark haired kids that do not even speak the same language as us, mom?" This is the case in some parts of Germany today, where whites are gone and the ones left cannot afford moving out I've seen on YouTube.

lostwithtime

Reactions
Rural kids in america are totally aware... and increasingly angry about being second class citizens on the continent their forefathers conquered, tamed and built.
Just a short reply with a few stats and personal view:

If the US Gen Z (4-24 years old) can get past the hard-core drug (thanks fentanylchina) and alcohol usage that has claimed so many of the Millennial Gen Y (25-39 years old - the current all important 2.1 replacement group) and Gen X (40-54 years old- this group did not have enough babies), and have more that 1.9 children, I could have a glimmer of hope for our white folk going forward. White folk are great and must find their way out of this self-imposed mess in which we currently find ourselves - so many don't even know who they are, from whence they came or where they are going.

Current Statistics from the NCHS show that white deaths had increased from 2016-2017 and we know what has happened in 2018-2019 with shootings, increased drug usage and mis-adventure with the long-term results: fewer births:
Age-adjusted death rates increased in 2017 from 2016 for non-Hispanic white males (0.6%) and non-Hispanic white females (0.9%).
The age-adjusted death rate decreased for non-Hispanic black females (0.8%).
Rates did not change significantly for non-Hispanic black males, Hispanic males, and Hispanic females from 2016 to 2017.

I read an eye-opening interview with a prominent black man a couple of weeks ago who stated that white America now knows the hell the black population experienced in the 1980's with their dependence on crack cocaine and the devastating after mass - and he had no sympathy for our current predicament due to white people not offering assistance to help with their epidemic. (False recall ((as TPTB did the usual of throwing boatloads of cash to resolve problems with zero positive outcome)) but it is his view).

And we are not replacing ourselves: Replacement level has to be 2.1 in developed countries
Total fertility rates by region, 2010-2015
Total fertility rate is the number of children born per woman.

World2.5
Africa4.7
Sub-Saharan Africa5.1
Western Africa5.5
Middle Africa5.8
Eastern Africa4.9
Northern Africa3.3
Southern Africa2.5
Oceania2.4
Asia2.2
Europe1.6
Latin America-Caribbean2.2
North America1.9

The ten countries with the highest crude birth rate, according to the 2017 CIA World Factbook estimates, are:

Rank
(2017)
CountryBirth rate
(annual births/1000 persons)
Angola
Niger
Mali
Uganda
Zambia
Burundi
Burkina Faso
Malawi
Somalia
Liberia

The ten countries with the highest crude death rate, according to the 2017 CIA World Factbook estimates, are:

RankCountryDeath rate
(annual deaths/1000 persons)
Lesotho
Lithuania
Bulgaria
Latvia
Ukraine
Guinea Bissau
Chad
Serbia
Russia
Afghanistan

Wiki editors dislike white people so much so that whites are not allowed their own skin color:

White people is a racial classification specifier, used mostly and often exclusively for people of European descent; depending on context, nationality, and point of view. The term has at times been expanded to encompass persons of Middle Eastern and North African descent (for example, in the US census definition), persons who are often considered non-white in other contexts. The usage of "white people" or a "white race" for a large group of mainly or exclusively European populations, defined by their light skin, among other physical characteristics, and contrasting with "black people", Amerindians, and other "colored" people or "persons of color", originated in the 17th century. It was only during the 19th century that this vague category was transformed in a quasi-scientific system of race and skin color relations.

Population statistics in US Per Kaiser Family Foundation:
White population in US:
193,573,200 in 2008
192,336,100 in 2017 down

Black population in US:
35,033,200 in 2008
38,408,000 in 2017 up (this group increased after thousands of abortions, deaths due to illicit drug use, black on black murders, and so can we!)

Hispanic population in US:
45,753,600 in 2008
57,560,600 in 2017 way up

Two or more mixed races in US:
5,658,400 in 2008
8,524,700 in 2017 up

Even with the mind-blowing amount of statistics available for every scenario of possibilities of what color belongs to what group, I gave up researching the percentage of white people in the world today - best guess is 6-16% (?) - never did get a solid number. It is very time consuming filtering through tons of data explaining why white people cannot be counted as "white people".

So, not looking good for white (no admixture) people in a century or so unless we get off the drugs and alcohol, mature, and then meet and exceed our fertility replacement rate. Chinese people numbers are looking good tho! I wish good health and futures to white people as I do to all peoples. Rant done. Peace to all.

OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
I love all the stats! Only point of clarification, it’s not a self-imposed thing. It’s jewish supremacy at work.

lostwithtime

Reactions
I love all the stats! Only point of clarification, it’s not a self-imposed thing. It’s jewish supremacy at work.
Directly from the ADL site:
Zionism Is Nothing Like White Supremacy

ADL responded to an op-ed by a Jewish Voice for Peace staffer, who asserted that alt-right leader Richard Spencer was right in his remarks that Zionism is akin to white supremacy.

Riding the waves of extremism and hate, Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) staffer Naomi Dann asserted in The Forward that Spencer was right, that Zionism is akin to white supremacy.

On the far right, there is a long history of ZOG — the accusation that that the US has been captured by the Zionist Occupied Government. (and?)

SUMMARY FROM ARTICLE:
In this heightened political time, we must have zero tolerance for those who seek to divide and vilify the principles which we hold dear which include living proudly and securely as Jews in America and defending the legitimacy of the Jewish State of Israel. There will always be those on both extremes who seek to attack or undermine those core principles. As proud American pro-Israel Jews, we must continue fighting those hateful voices. (Me: anyone or any group questioning motives.)

Jonathan A. Greenblatt
CEO and National Director of the Anti-Defamation League

This ethnoreligious group and Nation claiming special priviledge through the Torah and the Babylonian Talmud do not extend that same priviledge to other races or groups based on their own Sacred Books and beliefs. Yet, Wiki declares "White Privilege" or "white skin privilege" to be the scourge of humanity.
1568598894202.png
1568601286541.png

Billy Graham (RIP)
Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu
(tons of data for explaining his skin coloring)​

The reality is that all sane people want to live in safety and without fear. The reality is also that there are those residing among us that continue to sow division and chaos, leading to mass murder and Nation destruction... century after century after century. With passing of time, corruption of history, shadow governments, taboo subjects (like this), and so forth we just don't know who "they" are.

My 2 cents? The Canaanites / Phoenicians appear to be alive and well and carrying on business as usual.

lostwithtime

Reactions
Stole, genocided and lied aboutm
This strange statement from Donald Rumsfeld absolutely defines my thoughts regarding known history:

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, or vice versa.
Department of Defense news briefing (12 February 2002)

Variant:
Now what is the message there? The message is that there are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.

It sounds like a riddle. It isn't a riddle. It is a very serious, important matter. There's another way to phrase that and that is that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
We don't know what we don't know.

I keep my mind open to various possibilities regarding "historical events" because what we are presented with as recorded history proves that no races or groups of people can claim innocence from the acts of slavery, genocide, civilization destruction, culture theft, war-mongering, (usury being the exception), and all manners of destruction perpetrated on this earth to all people. No one is innocent because at some point, both victor and victim benefited, (going forward), from the theft, genocide, and lies.

Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People (1969)

There is a yellow one that won't accept the black one
That won't accept the red one, that won't accept the white one
Different strokes for different folks
I am everyday people

Why won't these colors accept each other? My theory is that we are trained not to know each others' universal history; therefore, no trust of each other.

Was history product compartmentalized purposely or due to spans of time and great distances between cultures? Until the digital age, researching one teeny tiny detail about historical characters or events could consume years. Researches lost funding; they died, and if no replacements to continue their work, Historians filled in the gaps.

The basis for compartmentalization is the idea that, if fewer people know the details of a mission or task, the risk or likelihood that such information will be compromised or fall into the hands of the opposition is decreased.

H.G. Wells 1920
(he identified the problem of localized history telling)

Title: The Outline of History: Being a Plain History of Life and Mankind

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/45368/45368-h/45368-h.htm

"This Outline of History is an attempt to tell, truly and clearly, in one continuous narrative, the whole story of life and mankind so far as it is known to-day. It is written plainly for the general reader, but its aim goes beyond its use as merely interesting reading matter. There is a feeling abroad that the teaching of history considered as a part of general education is in an unsatisfactory condition, and particularly that the ordinary treatment of this “subject” by the class and teacher and examiner is too partial and narrow. But the desire to extend the general range of historical ideas is confronted by the argument that the available time for instruction is already consumed by that partial and narrow treatment, and that therefore, however desirable this extension of range may be, it is in practice impossible.

"If an Englishman, for example, has found the history of England quite enough for his powers of assimilation, then it seems hopeless to expect his sons and daughters to master universal history, if that is to consist of the history of England, plus the history of France, plus the history of Germany, plus the history of Russia, and so on. To which the only possible answer is that universal history is at once something more and something less than the aggregate of the national histories to which we are accustomed, that it must be approached in a different spirit and dealt with in a different manner. This book seeks to justify that answer. It has been written primarily to show that history as one whole is amenable to a more broad and comprehensive handling than is the history of special nations and periods, a broader handling that will bring it within the normal limitations of time and energy set to the reading and education of an ordinary citizen. This outline deals with ages and races and nations, where the ordinary history deals with reigns and pedigrees and campaigns; but it will not be found to be more crowded with names and dates, nor more difficult to follow and understand. History is no exception amongst the sciences; as the gaps fill in, the outline simplifies; as the outlook broadens, the clustering multitude of details dissolves into general laws. And many topics of quite primary interest to mankind, the first appearance and the growth of scientific knowledge for example, and its effects upon human life, the elaboration of the ideas of money and credit, or the story of the origins and spread and influence of Christianity, which must be treated fragmentarily or by elaborate digressions in any partial history, arise and flow completely and naturally in one general record of the world in which we live.

The need for a common knowledge of the general facts of human history throughout the world has become very evident during the tragic happenings of the last few years." (Wells is referencing WW 1).

View attachment 29262

We don't know who stole, genocided, and lied because we don't know what we don't know.

(It won't matter since we are doomed to the same cataclysm every 11,000 to 13,000 years, along with resets by the "ancient ones" every few centuries.) Peace.

Last edited:

lostwithtime

Reactions
I guess my family members are making up all the things whites were known to do that they lived through?
“Fas est ab hoste doceri.
One should learn even from one's (perceived) enemies.”
― Ovid, Metamorphoses

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is an ancient proverb which suggests that two opposing parties can or should work together against a common enemy.

Last edited:

SeekingLogos

Reactions
Population Division
Department of Economic and Social Affairs United Nations Secretariat
Replacement Migration
This document shows they will replace declining Western Kind with lower IQ non-whites. There is no question that whites are being genocided. Without the people that built the First World it will quickly end up looking like the nations where non-whites rule. White are a minority and not treated as such.

"The United Nations Population Division monitors fertility, mortality and migration trends for all countries of the world, as a basis for producing the official United Nations population estimates and projections. Among the demographic trends revealed by those figures, two are particularly salient: population decline and population ageing.
Focusing on these two striking and critical trends, the present study addresses the question of whether replacement migration is a solution to declining and ageing populations. Replacement migration refers to the international migration that would be needed to offset declines in the size of population and declines in the population of working age, as well as to offset the overall ageing of a population."

Satsujinki

Reactions
Or they’re mistakenly blaming whites for the actions of the jews (or someone else).
1. I'm sure they know a white man when they see one.
2. Europeans committed genocide from east coast to west coast over a few centuries. It's not really up for debate. The whole world wouldn't make up colonization.

Andromeda

Reactions
What is colonization though?
In Norway the word colonial also has the meaning settlement. Old kiosks still running in Norway have their kiosks fronted with the word colonial. The origin of colony may be Latin, I really don’t know.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
If most of the today's world was to suffer a catastrophic failure***, would we consider the re-population of the previously inhabited and civilized areas to be "colonization?"

*** this catastrophic failure would mean a proverbial "stone age" for the survivors

Satsujinki

Reactions
If most of the today's world was to suffer a catastrophic failure***, would we consider the re-population of the previously inhabited and civilized areas to be "colonization?"

*** this catastrophic failure would mean a proverbial "stone age" for the survivors
Taking land and resources through war and genocide as well as enslaving the rest of the native population. That's colonization.

WarningGuy

Reactions
Just a short reply with a few stats and personal view:

If the US Gen Z (4-24 years old) can get past the hard-core drug (thanks fentanylchina) and alcohol usage that has claimed so many of the Millennial Gen Y (25-39 years old - the current all important 2.1 replacement group) and Gen X (40-54 years old- this group did not have enough babies), and have more that 1.9 children, I could have a glimmer of hope for our white folk going forward. White folk are great and must find their way out of this self-imposed mess in which we currently find ourselves - so many don't even know who they are, from whence they came or where they are going.

Current Statistics from the NCHS show that white deaths had increased from 2016-2017 and we know what has happened in 2018-2019 with shootings, increased drug usage and mis-adventure with the long-term results: fewer births:
Age-adjusted death rates increased in 2017 from 2016 for non-Hispanic white males (0.6%) and non-Hispanic white females (0.9%).
The age-adjusted death rate decreased for non-Hispanic black females (0.8%).
Rates did not change significantly for non-Hispanic black males, Hispanic males, and Hispanic females from 2016 to 2017.

I read an eye-opening interview with a prominent black man a couple of weeks ago who stated that white America now knows the hell the black population experienced in the 1980's with their dependence on crack cocaine and the devastating after mass - and he had no sympathy for our current predicament due to white people not offering assistance to help with their epidemic. (False recall ((as TPTB did the usual of throwing boatloads of cash to resolve problems with zero positive outcome)) but it is his view).

And we are not replacing ourselves: Replacement level has to be 2.1 in developed countries
Total fertility rates by region, 2010-2015
Total fertility rate is the number of children born per woman.

World2.5
Africa4.7
Sub-Saharan Africa5.1
Western Africa5.5
Middle Africa5.8
Eastern Africa4.9
Northern Africa3.3
Southern Africa2.5
Oceania2.4
Asia2.2
Europe1.6
Latin America-Caribbean2.2
North America1.9

The ten countries with the highest crude birth rate, according to the 2017 CIA World Factbook estimates, are:

Rank
(2017)
CountryBirth rate
(annual births/1000 persons)
Angola
Niger
Mali
Uganda
Zambia
Burundi
Burkina Faso
Malawi
Somalia
Liberia

The ten countries with the highest crude death rate, according to the 2017 CIA World Factbook estimates, are:

RankCountryDeath rate
(annual deaths/1000 persons)
Lesotho
Lithuania
Bulgaria
Latvia
Ukraine
Guinea Bissau
Chad
Serbia
Russia
Afghanistan
Wiki editors dislike white people so much so that whites are not allowed their own skin color:

White people is a racial classification specifier, used mostly and often exclusively for people of European descent; depending on context, nationality, and point of view. The term has at times been expanded to encompass persons of Middle Eastern and North African descent (for example, in the US census definition), persons who are often considered non-white in other contexts. The usage of "white people" or a "white race" for a large group of mainly or exclusively European populations, defined by their light skin, among other physical characteristics, and contrasting with "black people", Amerindians, and other "colored" people or "persons of color", originated in the 17th century. It was only during the 19th century that this vague category was transformed in a quasi-scientific system of race and skin color relations.

Population statistics in US Per Kaiser Family Foundation:
White population in US:
193,573,200 in 2008
192,336,100 in 2017 down

Black population in US:
35,033,200 in 2008
38,408,000 in 2017 up (this group increased after thousands of abortions, deaths due to illicit drug use, black on black murders, and so can we!)

Hispanic population in US:
45,753,600 in 2008
57,560,600 in 2017 way up

Two or more mixed races in US:
5,658,400 in 2008
8,524,700 in 2017 up

Even with the mind-blowing amount of statistics available for every scenario of possibilities of what color belongs to what group, I gave up researching the percentage of white people in the world today - best guess is 6-16% (?) - never did get a solid number. It is very time consuming filtering through tons of data explaining why white people cannot be counted as "white people".

So, not looking good for white (no admixture) people in a century or so unless we get off the drugs and alcohol, mature, and then meet and exceed our fertility replacement rate. Chinese people numbers are looking good tho! I wish good health and futures to white people as I do to all peoples. Rant done. Peace to all.
Type into your search engine two words " White families " Then go to images and before you even get to scroll down you will see images of black families. Then type in " Black families " and see how far you have to scroll down before you see a white family.