The Great Replacement - the ongoing and systematic rewriting of history to suit the goals of "the elite"

Kansas

Reactions
I've long thought history was inaccurate... that the record had been rewritten to suit the needs of those in power and while I've still not obtained any conclusive proof I do have quite a bit of circumstantial evidence to share out and this seems like the place to do so. The following will be considered at best "controversial" and at worst "racist" and maybe even the fake intellectual's favorite trigger phrase and I'm ok with those labels if you're intellectually dishonest enough to toss 'em out there.

First things first I'm of the belief that what we currently define as "white people" built the ancient world... Egypt, India, China... even Peru and Mexico. And here's some evidence to illustrate that:

Nefertiti - http://cojs.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/Nefertiti.jpg and Tut is portrayed as everything from European to Asian to African to a mix of the three: king tut burial mask - Google Search

as for India - we see all the hallmarks of European society and a modern population whose upper levels possess European facial structure and characteristics but a darker skin-tone and a "melting pot" mixture for the rest of the subcontinent: aryan indian - Google Search

in China we have abundant evidence of red-haired mummies and to this day a tremendous value placed on green eyes or blue eyes which could only exist in this gene pool through external causasoid gene contribution... white chinese - Google Search

Red-haired incan mummies: red-haired incan - Google Search

the aztecs had quetzalcoatal - a tall bearded white guy who taught them everything....

After reading through this site's abbreviated history (forgive me for not actually digesting all of it, but I've spent a lot of time trying) and my existing beliefs I've put together a revised history which goes something like the following super-dumbed-down cliffs' notes version:

There was a global society which seems to have been headquartered somewhere north of Georgia in present day Russia - maybe as far east as Kazakstan or as far west as Ukraine... but somewhere around there. Like any society of the time, it was built by conquering and assimilating neighbors and I think the conquering really took place around 2000 years ago. Certain peoples were recognized for their unique skills and were thrust into roles based on that experience and aptitude. Among those was a group with a natural... let's call it "salesman" quality who had a gift for trade and they were employed by the aristocracy to carry-out the trade responsibilities of the empire. As this group grew in wealth and power due to the benefits of heading trade it grew to rival the leaders in terms of wealth and influence and the society fractured. This group has been angry ever since and has worked to eliminate any and every historical reference to this former society and the people behind it.

You can see this in the relatively recent revisions to the historical record... King tut must be a black guy because today's egyptians are black. The chinese and Incan mummies are written-off as if it's some sort of oxidization or aging where the hair changes pigment... The Egyptian aristocracy wore blond hair with black "stripes" which resemble the "headdress" we see in the busts of pharaohs. (the best way I can illustrate is to picture kid rock with lighter, proper blond hair, an elongated blond goatee and a backwards cap... the way the hair flows down over the shoulders - add horizontal black stripes to the hair and goatee and you have a "modern white trash" version of a pharaoh)

I believe that this moneyed trader class has been at war with the original builders for at least the past few hundred years if not a couple thousand... and their entire goal has been to wipe-out memory of this previous civilization. They've gradually altered history around the globe to eradicate the historical influence of what we call "white people" around the whole globe. - This is best expressed in modern socio-political context by the "black hebrew israelite" movement who contend that africans and native americans (north/south/central) are the true chosen people who are meant to eradicate and replace the white race "as ordained by their god" but this ideology can be traced back for centuries across areas where this original merchant class holds sway.

this group has worked to gain control of academia and the institutions which control the modern historical narrative and have purged and revised history to attempt to legitimize the current control structure. Alexander the Great, Jesus and Ghengis Khan were all dark-haired, dark-skinned asiatic turks of some variety, right?

The trend started in Egypt... just "africanifying" the royalty... and it has continued through the past several centuries as this group gradually works toward annihilating their ancient enemy. this light-skinned ethnogroup seemingly once represented a mega-majority globally before retreating to the European "subcontinent"... the entire history of which is tainted by the efforts of this group who've constantly worked toward the destruction of their host nations/peoples. Even the colonial/expansion efforts were tainted by church and monarchies which all tie back to this rival group...

Today the "final assault" seems at hand as Zach Morris is replaced with Dominic Fike... Dominic Fike - 3 Nights (Official Video) this is always what blond people looked like... google will verify this in the future. from 40% of the world's population just 80 years ago to 8% today... "White people" are being exterminated and replaced.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
Well, where'd the other races come from then?
they were obviously present... seemingly dominated/oppressed or subservient to the former ruler class with limited numbers... those numbers only exploded after european production techniques from the 19th and 20th centuries were shared with the rest of the world (through the merchant class) - I should have expected you to be the first reply.

OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
Lol, if this information is “everywhere” and you’re using it to present your case, I don’t see why you can’t/won’t link to any sources. :rolleyes:
part of why I suggest you research it... you'll find a surprising lack of specific data in your initial search... try it and get back with me. Then we can talk about why that would be the case with all of the search engines.

Feralimal

Reactions
part of why I suggest you research it... you'll find a surprising lack of specific data in your initial search... try it and get back with me. Then we can talk about why that would be the case with all of the search engines.
I think we kinda know why search engines and the wider world don't present this info. I don't have any expectation of finding something useful like that - I don't hold to the global population figures for example, and I don't trust the collectors of that information.

Some sources are better than others, and worth a second look. I genuinely haven't heard that claim before, and it would be excellent to be able to share it with others. Say it was on Wikipedia - a source most of the world values - I would be able point people to that to see for themselves. It would be an interesting conversation starter, even if personally I was dubious about the reality of Wikipedia's (in my imaginary example) 40>8% claim.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Perhaps, perhaps, PERHAPS.
Good for shallow "facts" if you don't know. But GREAT for fandom. Fanboys and girls can get the lowdown on entertainment media...
Wookieepedia for example. I've learned all kinds of details about the Star Wars universe I never would have known otherwise cause I don't read all that.
Sort of like the cliffnotes of the web. But cliffnotes probably has a site too. I don't know, I'm not out surfing.
Spend enough or too much time on HERE as it is.

To tie this into the threadless thread HERE, maybe that's our future. JUST entertainment. Woo.

Feralimal

Reactions
Also, do realise you're saying 2 opposing things? It can't be both available in lots of places and NOT available via search engines. Or maybe I misunderstand your argument?

OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
Lol, if this information is “everywhere” and you’re using it to present your case, I don’t see why you can’t/won’t link to any sources. :rolleyes:
ok, just for fun let's play with this wackypedia page: List of countries by population in 1939 - Wikipedia
I think we kinda know why search engines and the wider world don't present this info. I don't have any expectation of finding something useful like that - I don't hold to the global population figures for example, and I don't trust the collectors of that information.

Some sources are better than others, and worth a second look. I genuinely haven't heard that claim before, and it would be excellent to be able to share it with others. Say it was on Wikipedia - a source most of the world values - I would be able point people to that to see for themselves. It would be an interesting conversation starter, even if personally I was dubious about the reality of Wikipedia's (in my imaginary example) 40>8% claim.
unfortunately you have to look at several wackypedia pages to make it work... but one could do the homework and assemble the data - it will just be somewhat mismatched... for example you could find population of the world by country 1939 List of countries by population in 1939 - Wikipedia (quick rough math puts Europe and US combined over 30% without considering the UK (which has a lot of math to do behind it since colonies included a diverse population - but if it was roughly 1/4 white there's your 40% in 1939... and then compare that data to today's numbers... the catch being that the 1939 data is basically ethnically pure for all intents and purposes and by 2019 it's a crapshoot. - according to another wackypedia page Ethnic groups in Europe - Wikipedia the current population of europe is roughly 770million of which 86% are of European ancestry (this also includes people with a single European parent... so maybe drop it to like a flat 80% to get a more realistic number and you're at about 616million - the U.S.: more wackypedia Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia 61% of the 329million gives us 200million - bring in Canada, Australia and what's left of South Africa maybe you come up with another 50million to add-in. so we're at 860m-ish out of 7.53 billion (and that's using official wackypedia numbers) - leaves us at 11%. down from 40% 80 years ago... and again that's "official" numbers so maybe my 8% figure is even high and we're down closer to 5-6%.

the first place I saw this information was a closed presentation but I'm confident anyone who took the time to dig into it could find good usable data.

Last edited:

Feralimal

Reactions
Thanks for providing links to pages.

I've gone into that page, and tried to get numbers myself. Here is what I see:
According to List of countries by population in 1939 - List of countries by population in 1939 - Wikipedia

United Kingdom 47,760,000
Canada 10,952,100
Australia 6,968,000
New Zealand 1,668,800
Cyprus 393,000
Malta 269,000
Gibraltar 19,000
Saint Helena 4,700
Falkland Islands 2,400

Russian SFSR 108,377,000
Ukrainian SSR 32,425,000
Georgian SSR 3,540,023
Armenian SSR 1,282,338

United States (including territories - 147,500,800) assume 75% 110625600
France 42,000,000

Germany (including occupied territories) 86,755,281
Netherlands 8,729,000

Italy 43,400,000
Italian Islands of the Aegean 132,489

Poland 34,849,000
Spain 25,637,000
Belgium 8,387,000
Romania 19,933,800
Portugal 7,627,000
Yugoslavia 15,490,000
Hungary 9,129,000
Greece 7,222,000
Bulgaria 6,458,000
Sweden 6,341,000
Switzerland 4,210,000
Denmark (including colonies) 3,840,300
Finland 3,700,000
Ireland 2,960,000
Norway 2,945,000
Lithuania 2,575,000
Latvia 1,994,500
Estonia 1,134,000
Albania 1,073,000
Danzig 408,000
Luxembourg 295,000
Iceland 118,900
Monaco 24,000
San Marino 14,500
Liechtenstein 13,000
Andorra 6,000
Vatican City 1,000

Total European 603,652,731
Total World 2,300,000,000
Total European as a percentage 26.246

The methodology I've used is not great tbh. Were all brits white in 1939? My thinking is no. However, they had an empire so some were abroad. On the basis of nothing then, I'm saying that in 1939 if that country was basically known as being white, let's use the number provided, in the hope that it all evens out in the end with the people abroad. I'm excluding the countries that were under an empire's control if they are not primarily European.

The only exception I'm making is for the US. On the basis of nothing, I'm assuming that 75% of the total are of European ancestry. I probably should do the same for Russia. I'm erring on the generous side I think.

Anyway, using that page, including Britain, and applying my admitedly crappy methodology, I find the total european percentage to be 26.246, not over 40%.

OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
US was more than 90% white in those days... i really have no better methods to propose except for using the percentages presented on the page... adding those up gets you into the 30s without the british empire...

Feralimal

Reactions
US was more than 90% white in those days... i really have no better methods to propose except for using the percentages presented on the page... adding those up gets you into the 30s without the british empire...
I don't disagree with your general idea that European population numbers are decreasing.. I suspect it is true, based on anecdotal evidence. But when talking about general ideas, I would like to see the evidence; something more. Perhaps the thing to get is evidence of the tampering or misrepresentation of data - something tangible that can be verified (or not) in its own right. But I don't think you have supported the claim that the European population has dropped from 40>8%.

OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
I don't disagree with your general idea that European population numbers are decreasing.. I suspect it is true, based on anecdotal evidence. But when talking about general ideas, I would like to see the evidence; something more. Perhaps the thing to get is evidence of the tampering or misrepresentation of data - something tangible that can be verified (or not) in its own right. But I don't think you have supported the claim that the European population has dropped from 40>8%.
My goal isnt to prove it but to get others to look into it. At the very least there’s enough here to suggest additional investigation is warranted

SonofaBush

Reactions
I would look at the Neanderthal Theory by Leif Ekblad. Under this theory success of Caucasians and Asians has less to do with superiority and more to do with greater behavioral diversity and skills and abilities derived from both Homo sapiens sapiens (misnamed, not at all wise) and Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, plus a third set of skills and abilities represented statistically by a third factor in factor analysis (which his research is heavily based on) which seems to be the hybridization factor and probably related to the g factor per the older "intelligence" tests before the tests became more dependent on verbal skills.

Basically neurotypicals (mostly H.s.s) are copiers and neurodiverse people are inventors. It took hybridization to make advanced, high tech civilization possible.

The Neanderthal theory of autism, Asperger and ADHD

OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
Then why did all of the breakthroughs for a millenia come from Europeans? Shouldn’t India have colonies on mars if hybridization is key? This sounds like more fake jew “science”

SonofaBush

Reactions
Then why did all of the breakthroughs for a millenia come from Europeans? Shouldn’t India have colonies on mars if hybridization is key? This sounds like more fake jew “science”
Sub-Sahara Africa has no or almost no Neanderthal admixture with the exception of South Africa (especially its Caucasian population of course). South Asians (mainly India) appear to have half the rates of neurodiversity per Aaspie quiz, so no.

Leif Ekblad is the only one doing the research and he is a Swedish programmer. The political establishment can be nothing but hostile to research that suggests that multiculturalism actually reduces diversity and the "medical" psychiatric community can be nothing but hostile to the idea that people pathologized with ADD and autism are not broken neurotypicals. When it comes to those people ideas such as "different strokes for different folks" and "celebrate difference" goes right out the window. Hypocrisy at its finest.

lostwithtime

Reactions
I've long thought history was inaccurate... that the record had been rewritten to suit the needs of those in power and while I've still not obtained any conclusive proof I do have quite a bit of circumstantial evidence to share out and this seems like the place to do so. The following will be considered at best "controversial" and at worst "racist" and maybe even the fake intellectual's favorite trigger phrase and I'm ok with those labels if you're intellectually dishonest enough to toss 'em out there.

First things first I'm of the belief that what we currently define as "white people" built the ancient world... Egypt, India, China... even Peru and Mexico. And here's some evidence to illustrate that:

Nefertiti - http://cojs.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/Nefertiti.jpg and Tut is portrayed as everything from European to Asian to African to a mix of the three: king tut burial mask - Google Search

as for India - we see all the hallmarks of European society and a modern population whose upper levels possess European facial structure and characteristics but a darker skin-tone and a "melting pot" mixture for the rest of the subcontinent: aryan indian - Google Search

in China we have abundant evidence of red-haired mummies and to this day a tremendous value placed on green eyes or blue eyes which could only exist in this gene pool through external causasoid gene contribution... white chinese - Google Search

Red-haired incan mummies: red-haired incan - Google Search

the aztecs had quetzalcoatal - a tall bearded white guy who taught them everything....

After reading through this site's abbreviated history (forgive me for not actually digesting all of it, but I've spent a lot of time trying) and my existing beliefs I've put together a revised history which goes something like the following super-dumbed-down cliffs' notes version:

There was a global society which seems to have been headquartered somewhere north of Georgia in present day Russia - maybe as far east as Kazakstan or as far west as Ukraine... but somewhere around there. Like any society of the time, it was built by conquering and assimilating neighbors and I think the conquering really took place around 2000 years ago. Certain peoples were recognized for their unique skills and were thrust into roles based on that experience and aptitude. Among those was a group with a natural... let's call it "salesman" quality who had a gift for trade and they were employed by the aristocracy to carry-out the trade responsibilities of the empire. As this group grew in wealth and power due to the benefits of heading trade it grew to rival the leaders in terms of wealth and influence and the society fractured. This group has been angry ever since and has worked to eliminate any and every historical reference to this former society and the people behind it.

You can see this in the relatively recent revisions to the historical record... King tut must be a black guy because today's egyptians are black. The chinese and Incan mummies are written-off as if it's some sort of oxidization or aging where the hair changes pigment... The Egyptian aristocracy wore blond hair with black "stripes" which resemble the "headdress" we see in the busts of pharaohs. (the best way I can illustrate is to picture kid rock with lighter, proper blond hair, an elongated blond goatee and a backwards cap... the way the hair flows down over the shoulders - add horizontal black stripes to the hair and goatee and you have a "modern white trash" version of a pharaoh)

I believe that this moneyed trader class has been at war with the original builders for at least the past few hundred years if not a couple thousand... and their entire goal has been to wipe-out memory of this previous civilization. They've gradually altered history around the globe to eradicate the historical influence of what we call "white people" around the whole globe. - This is best expressed in modern socio-political context by the "black hebrew israelite" movement who contend that africans and native americans (north/south/central) are the true chosen people who are meant to eradicate and replace the white race "as ordained by their god" but this ideology can be traced back for centuries across areas where this original merchant class holds sway.

this group has worked to gain control of academia and the institutions which control the modern historical narrative and have purged and revised history to attempt to legitimize the current control structure. Alexander the Great, Jesus and Ghengis Khan were all dark-haired, dark-skinned asiatic turks of some variety, right?

The trend started in Egypt... just "africanifying" the royalty... and it has continued through the past several centuries as this group gradually works toward annihilating their ancient enemy. this light-skinned ethnogroup seemingly once represented a mega-majority globally before retreating to the European "subcontinent"... the entire history of which is tainted by the efforts of this group who've constantly worked toward the destruction of their host nations/peoples. Even the colonial/expansion efforts were tainted by church and monarchies which all tie back to this rival group...

Today the "final assault" seems at hand as Zach Morris is replaced with Dominic Fike... Dominic Fike - 3 Nights (Official Video) this is always what blond people looked like... google will verify this in the future. from 40% of the world's population just 80 years ago to 8% today... "White people" are being exterminated and replaced.
Current Wally World Online ad for back to school. No white boy, Germanic bossy white girl with trendy red hair, the blonde-hair black child leaning on the Americanized Asian, the adorable Hispanic child needing extra school help, and absolute perfection in the almost non-black black child in her royal purple using the Victory sign (victory over what?). The advertising firms, photographers, and editors must jump through hoops to get all the subliminal messages just perfect for the folks who demand this look. Or maybe it's simply an innocent ad with cute friendly kids. Nah. Evident culture manipulation in process. Leave all our children be is what parents should demand. Languages, cultures, and borders (M Savage) make a Nation - to destroy those, destroys the heart of a civilization.

1568505396461.png