The Ghost Forrest of Neskowin, Oregon

Ice Nine

Reactions
Actually those bottom set of pictures don't look like trees at all to me anyways. They look exactly like furred up pipes. Or more accurately the inside of furred up pipes which has dried out and cracked in the fashion you show. What material the pipe was if it were a pipe I cannot tell but the furring was always bad on steel, lead and cast iron pipes in my experience with terracotta and plastics coming next.
This picture here does look like pieces of pipe, but also pieces of trees/logs so it's an odd mixture in my mind. Somebody of course could have stacked the pieces on top of each other to better represent "trees".

maxresdefault.jpg

Red Bird

Reactions
I guess I am somewhat blase about petrified wood because it's all over where I live. We went fossil hunting on vacations for several years, too, and there are many to be found in the wider area around these pictures. We have quite a few buckets of fossils and always joked in years to come they will think that some sort of disaster happened where our storage is now.
I'm never sure if people are interested in real-time pics, etc. but here goes.
(I think I took this picture because that is a fire on the reservation back there)

IMG_0375.JPG

This picture is taken 2 hours north of Sheridan WY and, if you keep going past these buttes, as a crow flies, is Yellowstone mostly empty of people hours away (distance in hours mind you, not miles).
Right behind, and to the right, of that central butte with trees is an area filled with petrified tree stumps. That little cutoff butte to the right is actually a little hill made out of crushed sea shell!
I know I have some better pics of all of the stumps but I did find one below. There are many actual stumps, not as broken down, and I always thought it odd, too, that the tops were so squared off- like they were cut. You can see they are rapidly going away. They are always very recognizable as trees and there are many leaf fossils around (deciduous, which definitely no longer grow here).
We all know this was covered by an inland sea 'millions of years ago', of course. Those stumps would not last that long.
IMG_0478.JPG

WorldWar1812

Reactions
I was looking at the petrified forest in Uzbekistan yesterday and sure can't figure it out. It reminds of something like microwaves blowing out the center of the trees first, disintegrating/vaporizing the core of the trees. And then mineralizing the trees themselves.
Out layer of the tree has a natural "shield", the sap (amber), against a high degree temperatures pressure.
Bark got burnt fast, inner core dissappearence it's harder to explain should be related to mineralogic process where that inner core kept some wet, you know petrificated remains involves no oxygen no water making any process of putrifying.
Post automatically merged:

This picture here does look like pieces of pipe, but also pieces of trees/logs so it's an odd mixture in my mind. Somebody of course could have stacked the pieces on top of each other to better represent "trees".

View attachment 21262
As I have explained on other posts, official geology is faked as much as history.

The strata have formed quickly
The strata have formed quickly

A "pipe" (maybe a tree?) inside several layers of strata of "millions of years" nonsense.

Polystrate trees.

Deluge and petrification are forbidden subjects.

Baigong Pipes

Last edited:

Verity

Reactions
It reminds of something like microwaves blowing out the center of the trees first, disintegrating/vaporizing the core of the trees.
Reminds me of this article.. (below). The comments are interesting- 'Basta' (a character not given to hysteria in the face of anomalies) reckons on a natural aspect to such things. Natural or man-made, it's an interesting phenomenon and the vid. is worth watching for the sheer weirdness of it;
TIDBIT: CALIFORNIA FIRES AND TREES BURNING FROM THE INSIDE OUT

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Reminds me of this article.. (below). The comments are interesting- 'Basta' (a character not given to hysteria in the face of anomalies) reckons on a natural aspect to such things. Natural or man-made, it's an interesting phenomenon and the vid. is worth watching for the sheer weirdness of it;
TIDBIT: CALIFORNIA FIRES AND TREES BURNING FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Man-made, I guess metallic nanoparticles inside sap flow of the trees and dust ph alkalinization, it's killing millions of trees around the world.
Another "taboo" subject. We live "interesting" :( times.

California it's a super microwave oven. :(

emptyroad

Reactions
The evidence for a global reaction to the grand solar minimum and extensive Earth-based geological and atmospheric craziness across the globe due to changes in the sun are reaching ridiculous levels. The timing in cataclysmic events, the weather patterns, the geology. It's all coming to a .. Who ACTUALLY knows and how long have they known? WHY are they hiding it and running this planet and society into the ground KNOWING it will happen again, or are we truly just wandering around in ignorance and the past is hidden .. by ... accident? Are the lies what people actually believed? I struggle to think that there isn't a group of SOMEONE that knows and actively worked to keep the truth of it all hidden over the last 200-ish years, but I keep coming back to the WHY question.
I am settling more firmly into accepting the reality that we humans are an intentionally-created, genetically-engineered primate + pig + other species. We are not pets, no "god" created us with love -- instead, we are an experiment. Our species has been given genetic keys to the higher universal realms of intelligence, creativity, and "spirituality" (whatever you want to call it; see pineal gland. During the periods of advanced human civilization in the past, these genetic keys were allowed to run free at the discretion of our non-earth based handlers, to see what we would make of it; the cataclysms were engineered to usher in the different phases of the experiment, to test our physical, cultural, and intellectual resilience as biological entities against environmental pressures. The changes in our petri dish earth (changes from tropical to seasonal climate with freezes, stripping of atmospheric electricity, etc) also downgraded our genetic expression so we do not have easy access to our genetic gifts. Our species therefore downgrades culturally, creatively, animal instincts to fight for territory come out, lack of shared goals and harmonic existence, etc. The diseases we face are a result of intentional introduction, genetic damage passed through the genetically downgraded generations, or both. Somehow, a deal has been made between earthly TPTB and our other-worldly handlers to work in unison to keep this reality hidden from the masses, so the experiment can go on. The notion that "today" is the most advanced we have ever been as a species is ludicrous. We are living in the dark ages NOW. We are now time-wise so far away from what we once were, what we once knew, that the final stage of the experiment is near: total blindness of the masses to the truth of our history, what has been done to us, and what we really are.

whitewave

Reactions
Man-made, I guess metallic nanoparticles inside sap flow of the trees and dust ph alkalinization, it's killing millions of trees around the world.
Another "taboo" subject. We live "interesting" :( times.
California it's a super microwave oven. :(
"The first angel blew his trumpet, & there followed hail & fire, mixed with blood, & these were thrown upon the earth. And a third of the earth was burned up, & a third of the trees were burned up. Rev. 8:7

Has that already happened and would it explain why there were localized cataclysmic events destroying the population?