The Flexner Report in 1910 was used to bury the true medical history

dreamtime

Reactions
Flexner Report - Wikipedia

Summary is that there was a takeover by the PTB of creating what we know as medicine nowadays, and the true healing medicine needed to be buried, including:

- Osteopathy
- Electrotherapy
- Eclectic medicine (herbs and stuff)
- Naturopathy
- Homeopathy

The basic idea was to get total, centralized control over everything related to healing. Electrotherapy was the biggest threat, and all schools were closed without exception, and the entire topic was cleared from the school books.

Nowadays only homeopathy is pushed as an pseudo-alternative model, as it quickly turned out to be virtually worthless. Both conventinal medicine and homeopathy are a scam - electrotherapy, osteopathy and eclectic medicine isn't.

In reality it wasn't that those branches were in competition with modern medicine - it was the other way round. Modern medicine was still widely ridiculed in 1910, in fact most people being brought up in the 30s and 40s still had nothing but contempt for doctors.

The Flexner-Report brought the rules that were already in place in the EU to the US, and had it's roots in Germany mostly.

How the Flexner Report hijacked natural medicine - Cancer Tutor

The destruction of the true medical history is one of the biggest practical threats to people living nowadays, with millions of people being killed by the medical establishment. When analyzing history, it becomes obvious that the rewriting in the beginning of the 20th Century has created the myth of an ever-progressing medicine, with people dying from infections and suffering endlessly until the advent of modern medicine.

Nowadays people are brainwashed into thinking the way it was all setup 100 years ago. This insane system is "science" and everything else is "unscientific". Alternative medicine is defined in a narrow way, and mystified, like something unexplainable, something that is so totally beyond everything we can understand that it almost borders on sorcery. Something rich people can resort to when they need attention. "Alternative medicine" has been domesticated so much that nowadays most often it is saver and better to rely on mainstream medicine.

The takeover of centraliced, industrial medicine only 100-150 years ago is another sign of how young this entire matrix of lies really is.

What people witnessed during the early 20th century was a collective shock - a shift in public opinion, certainly mostly with the help of the two world wars - of allopathic medicine as charlatans and holistic medicine as mainstream, towards the exact opposite.

PS: I found this painting depicting the "horrors of allopathy": Homeopathy Looks at the Horrors of Allopathy - Wikipedia

1280px-Beydeman_Gomeopatiya_vzir.jpg

The picture reflects the status homeopathy had in the nineteenth century, when it claimed to be more scientific than the extremely dogmatic "heroic medicine" of the period, which frequently did more harm than good, whereas, in the words of Ben Goldacre, homeopathy "at least did nothing either way." Accordingly, the painting depicts conventional medicine as rogues and charlatans.

Last edited:

Moriarty

Reactions
Yes great points. And then you get the very long lives of the 'elite' who obviously have access to better health care - probably as above - and also clearly have a better standard of living. Just look at that old fart Prince Philip driving around at 97. Admittedly crashing, but you get my drift? All these old dodderers live forever. We are lucky to reach 70

UnusualBean

Reactions
Yes great points. And then you get the very long lives of the 'elite' who obviously have access to better health care - probably as above - and also clearly have a better standard of living. Just look at that old fart Prince Philip driving around at 97. Admittedly crashing, but you get my drift? All these old dodderers live forever. We are lucky to reach 70
A very big factor is diet. People who get most of their calories from fresh high quality animal sources and eat less calories less frequently are much more likely to live past 100. What are we, the peasant class, told to do? The exact opposite. Eat frequently, eat lots of calories and exercise to burn the excess off, get most of our calories from grains and (usually out of season) fruits and vegetables, and buy low quality food from factory farms. Most chronic illnesses can be entirely avoided just by doing the opposite of what the doctors tell us to do regarding health. It's a wonder any of us even make it to 70...

sonoman

Reactions
The name Medici means medical and they have been linked with practicing sorcery. Pharmacy derives from the Greek word Pharmakeia which means sorcery and poison. The most common symbol used in medicine is the Rod of Asclepius which is of a serpent coiled around a rod similar to the Staff of Hermes. The Medici family are involved in alchemical witchcraft and run the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Chic Cicero is an agent of the Medicis and he founded an American temple of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. The Medicis have a statue of Hermes at their palace in Rome. The Medici family founded the Botanical Garden of Pisa which is the oldest botanical garden in Europe and also established the Botanical Garden of Florence. They use herbs and plants for alchemy which is about the manipulation of the human psyche and physiology. They use members of their Hermetic Order to infiltrate food and drug companies.
Izreal Zeus: Sorcerers of Chaldaea

TH Dialectic

Reactions
The problem with modern pharma is the whole imdustry is driven toward fixing side effects apposed to treating actual issues and problems. No GP treats actual root cause, they treat symptoms until our body heals itself. All cells totally regenerate to a new cell, within 8 years every cell in your body will have reformed or regenerated. Our heavily acidic diet is to blame for most ailments, our bodies are full of toxins.

1931 nobel prize winner Dr Otto proved disease can't grow in an alkaline environment.

Otto Heinrich Warburg - Wikipedia

O blood type is alkaline by nature, although most peoples blood will be of an acid nature due to shocking modern diets, it can change in time with a natural diet. Diets high in animal proteins, fats and sugars cause cells to fill with mucus making it impossible for the cell to regenerate, thus causing disease of all kinds to form.

More people need to protect their cells, natural diets our bodies can tolerate. We have large intestines to digest fruit and vegetables unlike true carnivores who have small intestines to spit out the purified meat. I digress.

Modern pharma is a machine, built to keep people coming back, time and time again!

TH

crystalcat

Reactions
Becoming hypothyroid and trying to get treatment from alopathic doctors opened my eyes to the world of lies of today's medical and health and nutrition spheres. I started reading/following Dr Ray Peat's (PhD) articles. He explains a lot about the demise/hijacking of true health and nutrition knowledge/history. He writes and speaks about the authoritarianism that is met by truth seekers in universities and colleges. I also like Dr Suzanne Humphries book which tells the true history of vaccinations. And by the way, sugar, even white refined, can do you good esp. if you are hypothyroid. Do the opposite to what they recommend is my motto too. :)

UnusualBean

Reactions
The problem with modern pharma is the whole imdustry is driven toward fixing side effects apposed to treating actual issues and problems. No GP treats actual root cause, they treat symptoms until our body heals itself. All cells totally regenerate to a new cell, within 8 years every cell in your body will have reformed or regenerated. Our heavily acidic diet is to blame for most ailments, our bodies are full of toxins.

1931 nobel prize winner Dr Otto proved disease can't grow in an alkaline environment.

Otto Heinrich Warburg - Wikipedia

O blood type is alkaline by nature, although most peoples blood will be of an acid nature due to shocking modern diets, it can change in time with a natural diet. Diets high in animal proteins, fats and sugars cause cells to fill with mucus making it impossible for the cell to regenerate, thus causing disease of all kinds to form.

More people need to protect their cells, natural diets our bodies can tolerate. We have large intestines to digest fruit and vegetables unlike true carnivores who have small intestines to spit out the purified meat. I digress.

Modern pharma is a machine, built to keep people coming back, time and time again!

TH
You're right about big pharma, but I'm afraid not much else.

Our guts have two main parts: The digesting portion and the fermenting portion. Our digesting portion is extremely acidic, making it highly efficient for digesting meat and even bones. Our gut doesn't "putrefy" meat and "spit it out", it digests it almost entirely, leaving very little undigested matter that travels down to the waste system. The acid levels of our stomachs are directly comparable with wild carnivores and are something you would never see in an herbivore.

The fermenting portion of our gut is comparatively very inefficient. Herbivores and omnivores have an organ called the cecum that contains bacteria to aid in the fermentation of cellulose, while in carnivores this organ is tiny or nonexistent. In humans we have a cecum left over from our evolutionary background, but it's very small and completely nonfunctional. As a result, we can't digest fiber efficiently, and we get less than 2 calories per gram of fiber compared to an herbivore or omnivore's 4 calories per gram. This is very significant, because fiber is the primary calorie source of plants, and it ferments directly into fat. All mammals eat a high fat diet, regardless of what it looks like going in.

If that were the only problem with fiber then we could just eat twice as much as any other animal, but humans can't even approach the triple digits of fiber intake before we start getting severe side effects. Even the government recommended fiber intake levels carry a high risk of regular gas, bloating, and constipation. The only reliable cure for those conditions? Reducing or removing fiber from the diet.

These complications with fiber mean that we can at most get maybe 5-10% of our calories from fat eating a local seasonal vegan diet. This is drastically lower than the 50-80% average that other mammals get.

Another issue is nutritional deficiencies. Avoiding deficiencies is a minefield with plant-based diets, as most plants contain high levels of antinutrients that prevent the absorption of nutrition from food, and there are certain nutrients that we need that just don't exist in plants. On the other hand, meat is nutritionally complete for humans. We can survive and thrive eating only fatty muscle meat our entire lives post-weaning. If we tried to survive on a plant only diet, humanity would go extinct within 3 generations (this isn't a random number). We're already starting to see the signs from our plant-based diets in the form of malformed skulls (poor vision, crooked teeth) and rampant chronic illness and developmental diseases.

Your doctor probably doesn't know most of that, but the higher ups do. The people that approve the guidelines. That's how they know to tell us to do the exact opposite of what we should do, but also how to reign it in so we don't totally go extinct. They're still trying to perfect the balance between chronically ill and able to reproduce, with all of us as their lab rats.

For some "fun" history, most of the world's food guidelines today were originally written by 7th Day Adventists, who themselves came into existence... Oh, in the mid 19th century. Our favorite time period. They also happen to own nearly 200 hospitals worldwide, the coincidences are just piling up :unsure:

Andromeda

Reactions
The Jains branch of Hinduic/Buddhic religion have blossom-based diet and they seem to live long, thrive and prosper. Rootfruits like potatoes and onions are not included in the Jains diet-regime because they are beneath the Earth and for whatever reason it may be, they just don’t want to eat anything coming beneath Earth!

TH Dialectic

Reactions
You're right about big pharma, but I'm afraid not much else.

Our guts have two main parts: The digesting portion and the fermenting portion. Our digesting portion is extremely acidic, making it highly efficient for digesting meat and even bones. Our gut doesn't "putrefy" meat and "spit it out", it digests it almost entirely, leaving very little undigested matter that travels down to the waste system. The acid levels of our stomachs are directly comparable with wild carnivores and are something you would never see in an herbivore.

The fermenting portion of our gut is comparatively very inefficient. Herbivores and omnivores have an organ called the cecum that contains bacteria to aid in the fermentation of cellulose, while in carnivores this organ is tiny or nonexistent. In humans we have a cecum left over from our evolutionary background, but it's very small and completely nonfunctional. As a result, we can't digest fiber efficiently, and we get less than 2 calories per gram of fiber compared to an herbivore or omnivore's 4 calories per gram. This is very significant, because fiber is the primary calorie source of plants, and it ferments directly into fat. All mammals eat a high fat diet, regardless of what it looks like going in.

If that were the only problem with fiber then we could just eat twice as much as any other animal, but humans can't even approach the triple digits of fiber intake before we start getting severe side effects. Even the government recommended fiber intake levels carry a high risk of regular gas, bloating, and constipation. The only reliable cure for those conditions? Reducing or removing fiber from the diet.

These complications with fiber mean that we can at most get maybe 5-10% of our calories from fat eating a local seasonal vegan diet. This is drastically lower than the 50-80% average that other mammals get.

Another issue is nutritional deficiencies. Avoiding deficiencies is a minefield with plant-based diets, as most plants contain high levels of antinutrients that prevent the absorption of nutrition from food, and there are certain nutrients that we need that just don't exist in plants. On the other hand, meat is nutritionally complete for humans. We can survive and thrive eating only fatty muscle meat our entire lives post-weaning. If we tried to survive on a plant only diet, humanity would go extinct within 3 generations (this isn't a random number). We're already starting to see the signs from our plant-based diets in the form of malformed skulls (poor vision, crooked teeth) and rampant chronic illness and developmental diseases.

Your doctor probably doesn't know most of that, but the higher ups do. The people that approve the guidelines. That's how they know to tell us to do the exact opposite of what we should do, but also how to reign it in so we don't totally go extinct. They're still trying to perfect the balance between chronically ill and able to reproduce, with all of us as their lab rats.

For some "fun" history, most of the world's food guidelines today were originally written by 7th Day Adventists, who themselves came into existence... Oh, in the mid 19th century. Our favorite time period. They also happen to own nearly 200 hospitals worldwide, the coincidences are just piling up :unsure:
Our guts do indeed have 2 main parts I dont see the relation to our intestines in that respect? I was talking about our blood PH level not our acidic stomach, our stomach is quite obviously acidic to break down food. But look at the difference between a true carnivore's bowels compared to human bowels.

Screenshot 2019-01-30 at 08.13.03.png

How is the Cacum completely none functional? The cecum plays an important role in the digestive system by assisting in the formation of feces. Partially digested food, known as chyme, passes through the small intestine where it is digested and most of its nutrients are absorbed. I thought it did have a puropse?

All mammals eat a high fat diet, regardless of what it looks like going in. We are indeed mammals, we suckle our young have warm blood we have numerous traits in common with the animal kingdom but what separates us our ability of conscious choice. We can decide what we want to eat, unlike the starving animal kingdom. I couldn't consciously kill an animal to eat it's flesh myself so is vey ignorant to let someone else do that for me. Just because someone has taken the time to kill, skin, cut open, remove internal organs, slice up, package and deliver to your local store, it doesn't mean it's ok to eat. If you or anyone else could look a cow or pig in the eyes and kill it - imagine having no gun, how could you look something in the eye (similar to ours) and take its life for gluttony. If you are that level of psychopath then that’s fine, for me I don't dig on swine.

I’m not trying to push any sort of my own agenda down anyone’s throat, just think you have a few things twisted, for you to say I was right about pharma and not much else was a very obstinate reply.

There is not a single vitamin, mineral, nutrient, phyto-nutrient, amino-acid, fatty-acid, protein-chain, omega, or any other such elusive vital ingredient to health, not a single thing found in meat or dairy products that cannot be found, in greater abundance and more optimally, in the plant kingdom.

Humans have alkaline saliva ptyalin to pre-digest grains, alkaline urine, and weak stomach acid whereas all omnivore/carnivores have acidic saliva, acidic urine, and 10-1000x stronger hydrochloric stomach acid essential for digesting meat. All natural flesh-eaters also secrete the enzyme “uricase” necessary to metabolize the uric acid in meat, but uricase is not produced by our human bodies.

Humans have lateral jaw movement and flat molars for grinding grains and vegetables whereas natural flesh eaters have no lateral jaw movement and scores of huge fangs for biting and ripping. Humans have short, weak fingernails whereas carnivores and omnivores have long, strong, sharp claws for cutting through skin and flesh. Humans must take in Vitamin C from our food whereas all carnivores and most omnivore’s bodies produce their own Vitamin C. Natural omnivores and carnivores also have a microbial tolerance far higher than humans. For example the botulinum toxin which is deadly to humans but is easily and safely digested by natural flesh-eaters.

Screenshot 2019-01-30 at 08.13.47.png

I for one do not believe we have ever "evolved" from no animal, man and beast are separated by the mind.

Not to take the post away from its original content but to add, I will be posting later tonight (working today) about how the vaccine industry is killing more children then any previous plague or epidemic.

TH

Last edited:

nothingnew

Reactions
As we already are talking about health and nutrition, I would advise looking into Dr. Sebi and this fella

John Rose

People apparently love meat more then themselves. They do not care what happens with their body until its too late, and even then, they wont admit that their food intake is mostly comprised of things we are not supposed to eat (or in very little amounts like sugar etc). Funghi are everywhere. They are among the largest and oldest organisms we have found on this plane(t) yet. Do you want them to grow inside your lungs/body as well? :unsure:

From personal experience, I've had multiple problems with sinuses for years. It took some time and research to figure out that the constant congestion was not due to me riding a motorcycle (like everyone told me). I have dropped or minimized milk and dairy products completely, wheat/bread too and instead, pumped up bio veggies and fruits.

To be honest, I cant remember if I had a fever or cold in the last decade. I am breathing through both nostrils all day and its frigging fabulous. My colleague with the same issue decided to go the medical route (surgery). He still uses nasal drops and sprays almost daily while I sit here and type breathing through my nose like an elephant :LOL:

"But no, this is due to genetics" - is what they tell me every day :ROFLMAO:

OP
dreamtime

dreamtime

Reactions
Becoming hypothyroid and trying to get treatment from alopathic doctors opened my eyes to the world of lies of today's medical and health and nutrition spheres. I started reading/following Dr Ray Peat's (PhD) articles. He explains a lot about the demise/hijacking of true health and nutrition knowledge/history. He writes and speaks about the authoritarianism that is met by truth seekers in universities and colleges. I also like Dr Suzanne Humphries book which tells the true history of vaccinations. And by the way, sugar, even white refined, can do you good esp. if you are hypothyroid. Do the opposite to what they recommend is my motto too. :)
As Ray Peat said, "The real history of medicine won't be found in science textbooks"

Let me copy a quote from the end of his book "Generative Energy", where he also touches on cosmology:
But beyond the geological or cosmological issues, the expanding earth is a rich metaphor. The nature of star-energy, and the origin of life can't be such remote or abstract issues if we begin to sense the earth swelling, under and around us.
[...]
Though the "Dead Matter" theorists now dominate education, research, and medicine, and control so many other systems that the world is objectively in decline (toxins, radiation, deforestation, malnutrition, shrinking brains, extinction of species), techniques are now available to repair much of the damage and to start on an upward course. The repair and redirection begin with a system of passive constraints - "a mundane shell". The only thing that can resist the constructive organizing flow of energy is the absorptive, entropic principle of disorganization, and as Blake pointed out, there is a limit to contraction, but no limit to expansion.
S.W. Carey's image of the earth as an opening bud is a reasonable metaphor for our present situation:

Ohne Titel.png

serveimage.jpg

"At length for hatching ripe he breaks the shell" from The Gates of Paradise, William Blake 1793

Last edited:

UnusualBean

Reactions
I'll just say this: TPTB are not our friends, they don't want what's best for us. The fact that they actively want everybody on as close to a vegan diet as possible should make anybody on this forum sit up and start asking why.

I would implore you to take caution with all dietary "evidence" you see, because a very large amount of it is false, and you'd never know without scrutinizing it more deeply. I would also implore you to take the utmost of extreme caution when removing animal products from your diet, because doing so will cause your brain to shrink, and that shrinkage can come at a breakneck pace for some people.

I'm going to work on compiling a separate post that will leave no reader in doubt about exactly what we should be eating and the history of how dietary guidelines got to be where they are today, but it may be a while because I want to be thorough, which means it'll likely involve hundreds of hours of hunting down and sifting through information. In the meantime I ask that you please just be critical with information you come across. Never forget, TPTB are not our friends.

makzpj

Reactions
My motto is: doctors are useless, unless what you have can be fixed by cutting or chopping something.

Last thing I experienced about this, my daughter had some skin condition that the dermatologist said could only be cured by laser.

I told my wife: screw that, we are going to use colloidal silver (an ancient, cheap and powerful remedy used since supposedly Roman times (here we go again) discarded now by modern science because they say is ineffective, dangerous, you know...) . Within three days my daughter was totally recovered from her condition.

I’ve found once you change your diet and start using natural remedies and other forms of alternative medicine, if you avoid modern medicine your body becomes stronger and gains healing capabilities that make you look like Wolverine when compared to average folks.

Just my two cents.

Andromeda

Reactions
I'll just say this: TPTB are not our friends, they don't want what's best for us. The fact that they actively want everybody on as close to a vegan diet as possible should make anybody on this forum sit up and start asking why.

I would implore you to take caution with all dietary "evidence" you see, because a very large amount of it is false, and you'd never know without scrutinizing it more deeply. I would also implore you to take the utmost of extreme caution when removing animal products from your diet, because doing so will cause your brain to shrink, and that shrinkage can come at a breakneck pace for some people.

I'm going to work on compiling a separate post that will leave no reader in doubt about exactly what we should be eating and the history of how dietary guidelines got to be where they are today, but it may be a while because I want to be thorough, which means it'll likely involve hundreds of hours of hunting down and sifting through information. In the meantime I ask that you please just be critical with information you come across. Never forget, TPTB are not our friends.
Vegan diet is broad. There is alkaline vegan food and there is acidic vegan food. Eating alkaline and knowing what you are doing will keep you younger and healthier than most of your peers! People born after me look much older than me. I take it as they'll die before 70 and I'll live past 90. :p

nothingnew

Reactions

Sorry if I made the impression of being a vegan. I try balancing both worlds as I enjoy meat as well, just not in those quantities that I used to earlier. Meat for me is now reserved for lunch but breakfast and late nights its mostly fruits and veggies. So far it feels great :)

Vegan diet is broad. There is alkaline vegan food and there is acidic vegan food. Eating alkaline and knowing what you are doing will keep you younger and healthier than most of your peers! People born after me look much older than me. I take it as they'll die before 70 and I'll live past 90. :p
Could be why some of us have to walk around with a beard :ROFLMAO:

space966

Reactions
Earlier in 19th century people don't used vitamins, vaccines and somehow lived. What I have from my relations with doctors, they deal with me like with wooden log, like I don't have soul. It leads me to believe, that humans are versuche es clones.

nothingnew

Reactions
Whatever sickness they diagnose, theres a pill for it that you need to take regularly until you die or go broke. Mind you not to cure, but to disconnect one from pain & non-comfort. We kinda have it backwards, as our body is telling us directly that this lifestyle / food habit is not properly working for us. We can digest a lot, doesn't mean we have to.

TH Dialectic

Reactions
Earlier in 19th century people don't used vitamins, vaccines and somehow lived. What I have from my relations with doctors, they deal with me like with wooden log, like I don't have soul. It leads me to believe, that humans are versuche es clones.
Yeah when sanitation was horrendous we managed without any vitamins or vaccines, yet now our living conditions are considerably better in the western world we are told we must have vaccines to protect ourselves from disease. So we will inject the dirty mutated disease in to our babies arms to prevent them from the possibility of catching it. I think ill take the chances of them catching the live virus and strengthening their immune system properly.

They have rebranded polio I dont know how many times: Polio, aspeptic & viral meningitus, entirovirus echo, GBS, lead poisoning, acute flaccid paralysis and congenital syphilis all have the exact same symptoms. Something seems a little bizzare about this!

My vaccine thread will be up tonight, been working on it for a couple of days, nearly finished.

TH

CurvedBullet

Reactions
Prince Philip STAYS looking casket ready.