The Fifteenth Deluge: 40,000 fossilized antediluvian human skeletons

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Now and then you run into a book you want to read, but you don't know the language it is written in. This one is in French, and I was unable to find its English translation. Actually there are two books, but the first one is a bit more important, I think. Using Google Translate yielded a few interesting things, therefore I figured, whoever speaks French could enjoy the contents, and may be indulge us on what 40k pre-flood skeletons the author is talking about.
M. Boitard_1.png

M. Boitard.png

If this book is about the 15th Deluge, does it mean there were 14 other prior to it? Appears people knew 150 years ago, what we don't know today.

I don't know, may be @in cahoots to translate us a bit of the contents. Or if somebody is successful in locating an English translation, please post the link.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
The below two pages contains some very interesting information in reference to the arriving water covering creations of men. Thousands of feet of water in the 1800s.

If we have French language speakers who could help with translation. These are pages 15/16 of the OP linked book. I don't know if the info bled into page 17.

flood_1.jpg

flood_3.JPEG