The Fifteenth Deluge: 40,000 fossilized antediluvian human skeletons

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Now and then you run into a book you want to read, but you don't know the language it is written in. This one is in French, and I was unable to find its English translation. Actually there are two books, but the first one is a bit more important, I think. Using Google Translate yielded a few interesting things, therefore I figured, whoever speaks French could enjoy the contents, and may be indulge us on what 40k pre-flood skeletons the author is talking about.
M. Boitard_1.png

M. Boitard.png

If this book is about the 15th Deluge, does it mean there were 14 other prior to it? Appears people knew 150 years ago, what we don't know today.

I don't know, may be @in cahoots to translate us a bit of the contents. Or if somebody is successful in locating an English translation, please post the link.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
The below two pages contain some very interesting information in reference to the arriving water covering creations of men. Thousands of feet of water in the 1800s.

If we have French language speakers who could help with translation. These are pages 15/16 of the OP linked book. I don't know if the info bled into page 17.

flood_1.jpg

flood_3.JPEG

RichardAllen

Reactions
The below two pages contains some very interesting information in reference to the arriving water covering creations of men. Thousands of feet of water in the 1800s.

If we have French language speakers who could help with translation. These are pages 15/16 of the OP linked book. I don't know if the info bled into page 17.

Mass genocide maybe, 1800's post Napoleonic wars, pure novice speculation never liked history, maybe an advantage with no preconceived ideas, but judging from the gut, seems history repeats itself like ground hogs day, use an imaginary illuminati playbook on nation's accumulation for a constant:
Coalition forces that formed after Napoleonic wars was the 1st real [World War I] end of the Old World that's been scrubbed from history, with a few exceptions Tartaria as example.
♤Cataclysmic event some records of asteroid metor strike,
♧[static in attic mudfloods] theory collapsed resiviors mountains lakes.
WWar1 the royal families [Satan's elite]
badly brused by Napoleon a freedom fighter. Never again [Scorched Earth] with the biggest cover up & fake history campaign, why the great libraries burned, had to go, the official Wars covered up this ongoing war behind all wars.
"History belongs to victors" the write it anyway they please. We know they lie, the occult inversion think mirror, hiding in plain sight, with me?
Toss in Old World tech, far more advanced than even now, likely quite dissimilar but weapons tech. Tesla tech sonic weapons that can bring down a mountain.
Or something like that..
It gets a little better, but I'll stop here & wait for the outrage ..

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Thousands of feet of water in the 1800s.
Damn, that's scary, and not so long ago, either. :( I am reminded of the reports of animal skeletons--mastodons, bison, and other large land animals-- that were found in jumbled, broken heaps against the sides of cliffs and bases of mountains. There is a type of soil called osseous breccia that is basically bones shattered into tiny pieces, sometimes cemented together with other mineral deposits. Where would that many bones come from, if not from some catastrophe that killed millions of animals and smashed them to bits? Mammoth elephants were frozen to death in their tracks, food unchewed in their mouths. There are only so many of these one can attribute to accidental falls or snowslides before it becomes ridiculous. I wonder if there are far more human remains underground than we know about.

RichardAllen

Reactions
Once you know they lie, that rabbit hole pops back up with deliberate obfuscation of biblical evidence by giving license to Old World nut-jobs like Charlie Darwin & cloud boy Copernicus!
Humans will believe the damnedest things!
oh we evolved from apes, who evolved from the primordial ooze that formed after a big bang?
Or intelligent design, creation science shows compelling evedence of a great flood, I'm now going with flat earthers too, weigh ALL the evidence, moon landing hoax, NASA all cgi, the moon is KEYSTONE, I'll post Nikon P1000 video
Flat Earth model was likely used for at least 1500 yrs prior until the heliocentric model was adopted psyop
The illuminati = royal families = old world slave traders = plan to enslave humanity.
Earths not flat, God didn't create you, you weren't created in his own image,
Here's the science That proves your book is wrong!
Where is your God, look at yourselves, your slaves, shut up get back to work!
No God, I'm not special, ok I'll believe anything then, do tell. ..
Billions of years ago. there was a cabal aka illuminati the royal bloodline direct decendants of Arch Angel Lucifer!
but I digress..
Greatest lie ever told created the illusion of freedom!

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
The below two pages contains some very interesting information in reference to the arriving water covering creations of men. Thousands of feet of water in the 1800s.

I found the following translation link but couldn’t copy/paste as it’s an image- must work now
Collins Free Online Translator

Red Bird

Reactions
Here is the computer generated translation of of pages 15 & 16 above. I think my college French did just as well! Garlic contrary! my answer is horsetail...Lol
However you can get the gist of what was said. These pages don't seem to have his evidence. While I love antediluvian info I don't think I will translate the whole book, even though I am VERY curious.

I first turned the jpg into a pdf, then turned the pdf into text
Free Online OCR - convert PDF to Word or Image to text
Then translated the text
Collins Free Online Translator

was not enough to satisfy you, you and the most difficult, Iwould say to all: penetrate further into the sea, probe intothe depths, mar-at always so before you, until you havereached the shores of America, and you will meet older onesstill on your way.
LG GiOLOGUE. But the century has doneeverything?
The author. — No, the century does not knoweverything; Who knows everything about this world? It isprecisely for this reason, and also because it does not, in thiscircumstance, claim to make geological science, but only tosee an authentic fact, that its authority is of a greater weight.
The EgoLocur. -On what other authorities do you stillappuyeztvous to support such a thesis?
The author. — onthree others of great value and great weight: reflection,common sense and reason. T
he GgOLOGUE. — I agree thatthese are of great value; But did Vonspas others?
Theauthor. — My dear geologist, you are becoming FA-Tigar. Ifthese are not yet sufficient, open the picturesque store ofMay 1862, and here is what, page 170; You will read: Theseas had to cover all the works of the first men, and keepPeutad in their abysses the secrets of the Past (T). » LuGLOLOGGE. — Do you not think that scientists will be able totell you that it is not easy to go through the audit? (1) ' SeeScandinavia and the Alps, Geneva and the Alise ISE,published, page $4.

1.8 The QUINlibifE DËLIIGE LeAUTE1111. Garlic contrary, Ithink it 3r will be quite clumsy for this; But my answer is allhorsetail. I will ask them if they think it would be easier to gointo the interior of the Globe to check their central fire,which they claim to impose H. Inguliere belief in the public. Iwill ask them again if they have scales and a point of supportto give me to check the weight of the planets and to makesure that it is true that there are heavier ones than theothers.
GEOLÔGUE. — but it is by induction and because ofthe volcanoes that the scientists claim that there is a centralfire. As for the planets, I suppose it is by comparing theirvolume with that of the earth that they draw the ded.Introduction of their gravity. UTFiUrt. It is also by duelingthat e all dis qa'i there is (skeletons antediluvian under thesea. It is because there are some in Noviomagus that I drawthis deduction that there are further, there are, like the DLTIinatole of Hi, Forge, ideas that we do not eller. Che wis alantern in his hand. Die. Illetirs, be persuaded that we willnot be tempted to fight mine; There is too much fear that ifwe do not have enough intelligence to understand it with theexplanation that I give, we had even less to conceive it. As forthe plants, before judging the. Weight of others by ours, itwould be necessary first that the SA-touts were certain if thelatter is full or empty. Now, as they know nothing or disagreeabout it, what confidence do you see that I have in them forthe weight of others? The GEu LoeiciE. I understand, indeed,that the one you can. Z have cannot be very large. TheAuslun. Vonicz-yous Now, on the displeased,-