The Evolution Deception

Denise

Reactions
Evolution deception? If two people get a child, you can see that the child has half the dna from both parents. If it's 2 blacks, they will get a black child. That's literally all there is to evolution. Neanderthals? We can compare neanderthal DNA with that of modern humans and trace it back by calculating the length of the neanderthal dna in modern humans, because each generation cuts it in half.
You can see evolution if you pair lions and tigers, and you get a liger. You can see evolution in horse breeding, dog breeding, plants we cultivate and so on. Evolution is all around you and very much real.

"If humans evolved from apes, how come apes still exist?"

If europeans evolved from africans, how come africans still exist? If you evolved from your parents, how come your brother still exists?

The answer is simple: You might both have the same ancestor but evolved divergently.

If your desire to look away from evolution is due to religious reasons, then you don't have to. Evolution does not disprove god, an intelligent creator or ancient aliens. It's simply a scientific fact like gravity. Everyone can feel gravity and everyone can see evolution
Hello _
This is my uptake on this topic.
There has been monkey business going on. When you read the Vedic text you wil find that what they called god aka Man. Genetically messed with the primates to create a sub species for a workforce. According to the Vedic texts. The creation never stopped whining and creating havoc. To put it simply they were ungrateful and became dangerous and everyone wants to be the king. That is what the texts state. They brought about fear, and they NEVER shut up. So their creators left. Leaving some to deal with it. There is in fact Man and then there is Man Kinda. They should never have been created as it was a slap in the face to mans fore fathers. Primate DNA shows this to be true. Mankinda's DNA shows this as very evident. Of course nobody wants to believe this. Most just turn a blind eye to it. But it is REAL science. The writings on the wall. Primates are NOT man.. They are children of Hanuman. The original man did not have primate genes.

ScottFreeman

Reactions
Hello _
This is my uptake on this topic.
There has been monkey business going on. When you read the Vedic text you wil find that what they called god aka Man. Genetically messed with the primates to create a sub species for a workforce. According to the Vedic texts. The creation never stopped whining and creating havoc. To put it simply they were ungrateful and became dangerous and everyone wants to be the king. That is what the texts state. They brought about fear, and they NEVER shut up. So their creators left. Leaving some to deal with it. There is in fact Man and then there is Man Kinda. They should never have been created as it was a slap in the face to mans fore fathers. Primate DNA shows this to be true. Mankinda's DNA shows this as very evident. Of course nobody wants to believe this. Most just turn a blind eye to it. But it is REAL science. The writings on the wall. Primates are NOT man.. They are children of Hanuman. The original man did not have primate genes.
My view is, so far, very similar to this.

whitewave

Reactions
Look at this, do they actually know? Or are they just speculation like always?
Opinion seems to pass for fact these days. Even reading scientific articles I can pick our their assumptions and guesswork or false/faulty premises. Real science is kinda boring and I don't know if articles (even in scientific publications) are dumbed down for mass appeal or if they're just making stuff up.

trismegistus

Reactions
Look at this, do they actually know? Or are they just speculation like always?

• Smithsonian....the bastions of gatekeeping
  • Condescending title, bad music, don't forget to include "hip millennials"
  • Completely arbitrary depiction of the land masses separating
  • Showing dramatic displays of dinosaur "fossils" that are, in and of themselves, complete hoaxes
  • Does not mention that 20th century geneticists were, in all likelihood, eugenicists who were studying population control (see: reduction of poor and lower class)
  • Makes the same illogical leap that somehow small incremental changes between species in different areas are somehow connected to "macroevolution" when they are entirely unrelated when examined.
I think my favorite aspect of that whole video is that they never mention humans (or transitional species, for that matter) once. It's because they know that there is no logical argument to be made to support the idea that humans are the product of "macroevolution." You can't make the claim that natural selection will cause better traits to be passed down because then you'd have to explain why humans shed their "monkey fur" and prehensile tails even though those would clearly be huge evolutionary advantages to adapting to an environment.

whitewave

Reactions
My good friend who is a teacher said that evolution is a proven fact and microbes prove it because we keep having to get a new/different/upgraded flu shot every year. I asked her if the flu virus evolved into a yeast. :) Apparently, it has not.

Obertryn

Reactions
OK, I'm just going to list out what I understand of how evolution by natural selection works.

1) Take a population of some animal. There is a lot of different genes in that population that give people different features, different strengths and weaknesses, etc.

2) Environmental changes means that people whose genetics are not adapted for these new times start dying out. That's one type of gene that's now basically extinct forever, except for the select few that intermarried with those who are not poorly adapted. Even then, their hybrid children will likely be weaker than both of their parents and may possibly not survive anyway.

3) What this means is that this animal will become less and less genetically diverse over time and die out. Unless there's some freak mutation, the animal is not going to change into something completely else, unless it somehow manages to breed with another type of animal completely i.e. a tiger f**ks a deer or something and that's definitely not happening naturally.

4) But let's go back to two and say that hybrids actually thrive and the genes don't die out. The animal population remains the same genetically. A wolf did not suddenly grow horns, six limbs and a third eye.

5) So essentially the only way that something like a human can be an evolutionary continuation of a monkey is there conveniently happened to be a series of specific mutations that changed everything or else someone tinkered with a monkey's genetics to make a human. Or else just crossbred a monkey with a pig and a whale or something.

This is a very simplified take but the fundamentals seem to check out. As has been mentioned before, Darwin didn't really come up with the theory of evolution, he just removed external intention from it and made it completely random. Unfortunately, completely random evolution seems to run into some very significant issues with random chance, much like attempts to explain the origin of the universe springing from nothing or else just being here all along from infinity to infinity.

Microbes are a unique case because it seems like they are capable of a degree of "shape-shifting", to put it crudely, or essentially consciously mutating themselves in response to new ways to kill them. As far as I know, no other lifeform in this world is capable of the same.

whitewave

Reactions
Humans apparently have a lot of "junk DNA" which does nothing but replicate itself. I find this difficult to believe. If we have DNA that replicates and we don't know what is its function, it's probably because it has some function we haven't yet discovered. I suspect (based on no scientific evidence at all) that our "junk DNA" are traits we no longer use but that may come in handy in the future (or came in handy in the past) and get "switched on". At which point, someone will say we're "evolving".

Humans have an amazing ability to adapt to their environment. Do we know for certain if those adaptive abilities completely disappear once we've adapted? Or are they stored in the "junk drawer" of our genetic memory? For example, we seem to be what's left of the previous race of giants but every once in a while a giant (7 ft.+) is born and not necessarily to tall parents. It's as if the crap shoot that is genetic co-mingling drags out an old gem that humanity hasn't worn for a while just to make sure it's not lost forever.

The above musings are all speculation, of course, but so is the entire premise of humans evolving from some totally different species. My opinion, only.