The Cult of Saturn

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
If you are entirely unfamiliar with Saturn symbology, I encourage you to look into it. A simple search along the lines of "saturn black cube" should turn up all sorts of things. For the purpose of this thread, I will assume you already have some knowledge of these things. I have prepared a set of images to very rapidly bring you up to speed on certain aspects...

The Cult of Saturn 1.jpg The Cult of Saturn 2 - Communism.jpg The Cult of Saturn 3 - Black Cube.jpg The Cult of Saturn 4 - Black Cube.jpg The Cult of Saturn 5 - Masons, Jesuits.jpg The Cult of Saturn 6 - Freemasonry.jpg The Cult of Saturn 7 - Circumcision.jpg

The images are quite self-explanatory, but there are some things deserving of special attention. Let us review them one by one...

1. The variant that looks like XX is the most common. Notice the diamond in the center. Diamonds and rings are associated with Saturn.​
2. If the Bolsheviks were nearly all Jews, this explains why McCarthy knew exactly who was a Communist infiltrator. Note: It is possible that the slideshow view cuts off the quote at the bottom of this image.​
3. Muslims circling the Kaaba is Saturn worship. Recall that Saturn is the also the 6th planet. For these people to have taken the hex as their symbol, and for NASA to have recently found a hexagon on the pole is an impossible coincidence. You'd have to believe in magic. Or, alien communication. Or that Saturn was at one point right on top of Earth.​
Chan Thomas p46.PNG

Or that these people are liars (they are liars). And that NASA are liars (they are liars).​
Diamond Rain.png

You see how they lie?​
4. Tefillin is a good candidate for Mark of the Beast. Also, there was no usage of the Hexagram among Jewish circles until Rothschild adopted it in the 17th century. The hexagram in the picture depicts Pan in the center—a beast-man god of sexual immorality. There is a relation between Pan, Saturnalia, and "do what thou wilt." Also, recall that Harvey Weinstein used an Intelligence firm called Black Cube to threaten his victims. The Hebrew 6 looks like a sickle/scythe—yet another coincidence.​
5. This image is the purpose of this thread—to identify those who reveal their association with the Saturn cult. Again it is possible the slidershow cuts off the bottom text of this image.​
6. Freemasonry was infiltrated at the highest levels, but that is not unique—it seems almost every single thing has also been infiltrated at the highest levels; the church, the education system, the government, you name it.​
7. While we are looking into members of the Cult of Saturn, perhaps you can include yourself.​

Here is a partial list of things associated with Saturn...
  • Circumcision, diamonds, wedding rings, Saturday, lead, the color black, black robes, mortarboards, degrees°
  • Black Cube, Black Rock, Kaaba, Kabbalah, tefillin
  • Cronus, El, el-ites, Anu, Remphan, Chiun, Moloch, Satan, Pan
  • All-Seeing Eye, Lord of the Rings, IXXI, number 6
  • Saturnalia, blood sacrifice, cannibalism, hex, sexual debauchery, sickle/scythe, Father Time, Grim Reaper

In mythology, Cronus overthrew his father, was overthrown by his son, Zeus, and was imprisoned in Tartarus. Tartarians overthrew the Khazarians—could be related?

One last thing—we cannot fail to include the United States, which openly displays Saturnian symbology on its Great Seal.

United States.jpg
Use this thread to list companies, governments, organizations, secret societies, etc., which display Saturn symbolism, but please do not include movies—we already know that it is in most Hollywood movies.

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
There’s a lot to add, but for now we can also ask what Saturn (itself) represents.
I believe secret societies have always been, and still are, behind stolen history and corruption of human endeavors like government, arts, religion, economies, etc.
However they make me sick and I get tired of their symbolism, posturing and other weird crap. Overall it may be good it’s becoming obvious and they may have tipped their hand too early.

Banta

Reactions
This gets really confusing because I doubt the light in the sky that we named Saturn has always been what the symbol has been referring to. Pretty clearly it has been a substitute for the Sun at times but all of the celestial observations are also ways of recording and coding ideas. Certainly when NASA finds a hexagon vortex at the poles, this is not literally true, but could be a coded intelligence message, a magic spell, a misdirection, or a combination.

Basically it's super hard to nail this down because mythology is being constantly rebooted and we rarely have accurate cultural context for interpreting symbols, whether it's obscured by the past or occulted societies.

That being said, there is something to a particular symbol, like Jupiter, that seems to have stood the test of time but no one can completely agree with what it is representing.

HulkSmash

Reactions
saturndeathcult.com has a whole bunch of information, probably half embellishment and half truth. Some interesting stuff but I honestly haven't read all of it. What is real is that there are MANY people and groups that truly believe this stuff, and many of them are in positions of great power and authority. I am unsure how I truly feel about it, but I do find it interesting to read about. Saturn worship versus Sol(Sun) worship. Sounds like a cosmic Hatfields versus the McCoys...

Red Bird

Reactions
I’m pretty satisfied that Saturn is Nimrod (Babylon) as they all are under different names as history plays out. It seems to then follow the Tammuz and Mithras line.
I think there is something, in our present day, going on with Mithras as it’s the one god I’d never heard of until recently. Not that he’s new but he’s not been talked about in mainline mythology very much until recently and there is very little actual info now. But he keeps popping up.

OP
Ruby Rhod

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
Thanks, I just started looking into the Nimrod connection and found this within moments...
...Saturn in Chaldee is pronounced Satur, but as every Chaldee scholar knows, it consists only of four letters, thus-STUR. This name contains exactly the Apocalyptic number 666

Satur is the goat-legged half man half goat 'deity' headed by Pan (a representation of satan) sometimes spelt 'satyr' in English.
That explains the Pan connection. I knew the Chaldaens would come up.

prophetdiv

Reactions
I’m pretty satisfied that Saturn is Nimrod (Babylon) as they all are under different names as history plays out. It seems to then follow the Tammuz and Mithras line.
I think there is something, in our present day, going on with Mithras as it’s the one god I’d never heard of until recently. Not that he’s new but he’s not been talked about in mainline mythology very much until recently and there is very little actual info now. But he keeps popping up.
There is a temple of Mithras in the City of London.

Verity

Reactions
There’s a lot to add, but for now we can also ask what Saturn (itself) represents.
The Thunderbolts guys said we shared its protection once, its atmosphere, our first sun.
This aligns with what M. P. Hall suggests- our solar system was under its influence in the beginning and it 'ordered' our solar system. A cosmic father.

Hall writes; The solar system was organised by forces operating inwards from the great rings of the Saturnian sphere; and since the beginnings of all things were under the control of Saturn, the most reasonable inference is that the first forms of worship were dedicated to him and his peculiar symbol- the stone.
(Still worshiped by some!)
Alchemically it is represented as lead. A stone of lead, leaden stone, prima materia. The Philosopher's Stone, something that must be turned in to gold, its highest nature, a masculine principle. (Silver being the feminine.)
Lead is the first and oldest of the seven metals of alchemy. I found this a very interesting spiel on its properties, with a relevant philosophic bent;
Lead

The Muslim 'Shaitan' and Jewish/Christian 'Satan' may be derived from Saturn. Sorry- I think I'm repeating what you've already written..

There were some really interesting religions/cults/cultures back in the day and the cult of Mithras was sure one of them.
I often wonder if these old cults/religions/cultures are kept buried under modernity to ensure we don't get any crazy ideas en mass and properly abandon the cities- regain control over ourselves, our culture and a return to some sort of idyllic pastoralism where taxes/shops/merchants are 100% irrelevant. If we need it, we figure it out and make it from natural materials. (I can hear the self-titled "elite" (Saturn worshippers) class sweating from here at the very thought.)
My personal fav. was Eleusinians because it was based on agrarian culture, said to be the ideal model for the best, most natural life. I suspect we'll end up going back to these philosophic-style religions/cultures eventually, in one form or another.
Eleusinian Mysteries - Wikipedia

Last edited: