The CCC: Civilian Conservation Corps

Recognition

Reactions
The CCC

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts regarding national parks and the CCC.

Civilian Conservation Corps

"The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) was a work relief program that gave millions of young men employment on environmental projects during the Great Depression. Considered by many to be one of the most successful of Roosevelt’s New Deal programs, the CCC planted more than three billion trees and constructed trails and shelters in more than 800 parks nationwide during its nine years of existence. The CCC helped to shape the modern national and state park systems we enjoy today."

I'm proposing that many of what we consider to be national parks are actually residual traces of previous civilizations. I believe it's possible that the CCC was created with the purpose of creating an explanation for old, unexplainable development in natural areas, and marking them as off limits for building, etc., so no one can start digging up old remnants. Any questions one might have about, say, massive cut marble stones lying at the foot of a waterfall, while the trail, construction and stairs, etc., around it has been built with bricks, may be answered by saying that the CCC program went in and built everything, and must have 'forgotten' said stones, there. Problem is the idea of the CCC was to CLEAN UP these parks, not just leave a mess there. I have an photo example of this from Filmore Glen, in NY, which I'll try and dig up.

I'm not really going to look at the formation of the CCC, other than to point out, that, numerology wise, CCC stands for 333, and the Act for its creation was passed in March 1933, or 3/33. Haha pretty Masonic. Not really a focal point, but an interesting aside.:)

Civilian Conservation Corps - Wikipedia

"The Emergency Conservation Work (ECW) Act was introduced to Congress the same day and enacted by voice vote on March 31."

I'm going to speak briefly about one park that blew me away in terms of signs of artificial creation, and will continue to add to this post with pictures from other parks. Please add your thoughts and any photos of things in your local park that rub you as not naturally created!

Stoneybrook State Park

Stony Brook State Park - Wikipedia

"The signature attraction of the park is the eponymous brook, which is an example of small, post-glacial streams in the Finger Lakesarea. The small creeks and brooks in this area cut through the Great Lakes-area escarpments following retreat of the ice age glaciers, creating deep, narrow gorges, with many waterfalls, which are uncommonly accessible."

I'd like to take apart the accepted idea about the creation of this series of waterfalls, and then comment on my theories of what it actually was/was used for.

First: some pictures

First of all, it's gorgeous. You see here, the main waterfall, but that main waterfall feeds into a series of smaller waterfalls with little brooks, flowing over various sizes of pebbles, surrounded on either side by tall canyons, supposedly created by glaciers. I've swam there, and drank the water from the waterfall, which was sweet, delicious, and pure: I felt great afterwards.

I've got to say, though, that the creation of this series of waterfalls, really seems suspect to me.

First: the idea that the canyon was created by glaciers. I don't know how well you can see the sides of the canyon, but they are not smooth at all, very jagged and rough. I would assume that a canyon created by glaciers would have a more smooth look, kind of like this:

Instead, they are extremely rough and craggy, not sure how well you can see the edges on either side, wish I took pictures.

Second: What is interesting about the main waterfall, is that it seems manmade. The back wall of it is perfectly flat, and made of a slate like stone. The top is also essentially flat, of the same black, slate like stone. The edges of the waterfall also look scraped by some sort of high tech tool that carved it out. You can see the work of the CCC with the crude staircase, nearby.

Third: the series of waterfalls and streams, flowing over different size stones and gravel (I'll come back to this), with a slate type bottom.
Fourth: the huge beautiful pool at the bottom that appears to have been hollowed out of a massive stone.

(Top edges appear crudely built up for traction for swimmers)

Hypothesis:
It is my belief that this series of waterfalls into the pool at the bottom, is actually an ancient water purification system.

I came to this conclusion, after swimming and drinking the water and leaning against the perfectly flat back of the waterfall. It just didn't seem naturally created, and the wheels started turning. I remembered how I had dated a doctor from a third world country, and he told me that part of their training was to create a natural water purification system, in case it was necessary when working in small villages, etc. the essential idea is that you let the water pass over smaller and smaller rocks, which purifies the water, making it drinkable. It struck me that the floor of many of these small streams were also made of a slate like material, with different size rocks and pebbles on top.

Here's what I discovered about slate:

"Slate is particularly suitable as a roofing material as it has an extremely low water absorption index of less than 0.4%, making the material waterproof. In fact, this natural slate, which requires only minimal processing, has the lowest embodied energy of all roofing materials. Natural slate is used by building professionals as a result of its beauty and durability. Slate is incredibly durable and can last several hundred years, often with little or no maintenance. Its low water absorption makes it very resistant to frost damage and breakage due to freezing. Natural slate is also fire resistant and energy efficient.[6]"

Slate - Wikipedia

Basically, what I was looking at was like a natural piping system made of slate, causing the water to flow over smaller and smaller stones, purifying it, til it reached a collection pool. Which I don't think the CCC made. Here's a couple pics of the stream bed floor with a very artificial appearance.
I'll post my remaining pics below, and would love people's thoughts. I'll continue to add anomalous pictures of other parks, as I find them. Love SH, lets me nerd out on this stuff with other truth seekers!

Edit: it wouldn't let me include my pics soi'll post below:)

IMG_5572.JPGIMG_5575.JPGIMG_5576.JPGIMG_5577.JPG
IMG_6015.JPGIMG_6014.JPGIMG_6013.JPGIMG_6012.JPGIMG_6010.JPG

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
It looks quite like it was a slate quarry in ancient times. And was turned into a park, much like a lot of national parks.

It's all part of what I think was ancient mining and quarrying. Could our planet Earth be one huge quarry?

Great Britain especially is loaded with quarry pools and parks made from old abandoned quarries and are also referred to as such. but here in the states since we can't explain what ancient quarries are doing here, everything is labeled "a natural wonder".

Anyway I'm not sure the CCC was cloaking a nefarious endeavor, more like in many areas taking advantage of work done by a previous civilization and at the time they didn't even consider "natural wonders" to be anything other than that.

Blue Pool, Golwern Quarry.jpgDali's Hole, Dinorwig Slate Quarry, North Wales, UK.jpg

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
I'm starting to wonder if every 33 and hidden hand is really just a graffiti code saying, "we were here, and made this bullshit up. If you are in the club, you know by the signs that this is part of the constructed narrative."
Good find.
Yes, more builders. Awhile back I did a big search to see if I could find anything on a 19th century corps of builders that traveled around to perhaps explain the rapid rebuild of the burnt cities. I found nothing.

OP
Recognition

Recognition

Reactions
It looks quite like it was a slate quarry in ancient times. And was turned into a park, much like a lot of national parks.

It'a all part of what I think was ancient mining and quarrying. Could our planet Earth be one huge quarry?

Great Britain especially is loaded with quarry pools and parks made from old abandoned quarries and are also referred to as such. but here in the states since we can't explain what ancient quarries are doing here, everything is labeled "a natural wonder".

Anyway I'm not sure the CCC was cloaking a nefarious endeavor, more like in many areas taking advantage of work done by a previous civilization and at the time they didn't even consider "natural wonders" to be anything other than that.
I'd def like to learn more about the mechanics of quarries. I'll check out that thread!
I'd def like to learn more about the mechanics of quarries. I'll check out that thread!
Here's filmore glen, check out the corners in one pic and big blocks at the base of the falls in another. You can't super tell, but some of them look like pale marble up close.

what i forgot to say/request was that many of the parks in upstate ny have these series of waterfalls convening in a pool, that seem a little more like man made design than nature made. What are the parks like in everyone's areas? Anything stand out to you? I'm going to find the newearth megalith video and post that too, as she inspired me to look around at my surroundings without the cipher of the accepted narrative:)

IMG_6019.jpg
Post automatically merged:

What impressed me was that she was walking around in her area, actually looking at what was in front of her, and questioning:)

Attachments

Last edited: