The Adam and Eve Story - Chan Thomas

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
I believe way at the beginning of this thread I said I think the reason the CIA was involved at all was the electromagnetic part of his book.
I think that you are right. We have to consider that everything contained in the "sanitized" copy is what they are not interested in. Here are some parts that are not in the sanitized version that caught my attention.

Chan Thomas - Mercury p108-109.jpg Chan Thomas - Mercury p110-111.jpg Chan Thomas - Silver Bolts - p84.PNG
Mercury is the strangest thing. A liquid metal with unusual electromagnetic properties, that can apparently be heated to vapor form—literally a metal-gas, and allegedly spun to produce plasma, resulting in an anti-gravity effect. That's the story, anyway. Alchemists were obsessed with it, and I'm sure magicians too...

Coincidence.jpg
(image from movie The Fifth Element)
I really do wonder why there are pyramids in China and Mexico with underground "rivers/moats" of mercury.

Last edited:

Effie

Reactions
"The first thing they told me was that the mice turned criminal in their low-density magnetic field environment. ... These same mice who turned
cannibalistic indulged in forcible rape literally around the clock." - Chan Thomas

This may be in reference to the 1986 study, "Low-Intensity Magnetic Fields Alter Operant Behavior in Rats" conducted in part by the Behavior TechnologyBranch, Environmental Stress Program Center,Naval Medical Research Institute, Bethesda, Maryland.

In various ancient myths and stories, the apocalypse (reset) is preceded by a general decay/moral corruption of humanity. The solar minimum, changes in the earth's electromagnetism, and the collapse of society -- related?

BlackC

Reactions
Right away he claims to have been on a high security aerospace assignment during 1967-68 studying the effects of magnetic fields beyond the Van Allen Radiation Belts. Mice subjected to the low-density magnetic field environment became evil rapist cannibals—Globalist Cabal Mice! Horror of horrors.
While Chan (Chauncey P.) Thomas was involved in high security clearance aerospace work, he did not claim to have been assigned to studying biomagnetics. He wrote that the subject piqued his interest, he studied it and submitted the results to his supervisor, who initially pigeonholed the paper as "not within the responsibilities of [his] task with the company."

In addition to the 1986 study referenced by Effie's post above, the Hahnemann Medical College mouse study referenced in the text is true. The scientists who performed the magnetic field study on the mice are Van Dyke and Halpern, as referenced in this 1967 NASA Contractor Report:
Relevant section starts on page 10. What is interesting is that Van Dyke and Halpern state that the physical changes observed in the mice were a "diffuse, hyperplastic condition." (p12, emphasis mine)

Also, while not mentioning the plastic/liquid phase shift, just for the fun of it:

Last edited:

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
In addition to the 1986 study referenced by Effie's post above, the Hahnemann Medical College mouse study referenced in the text is true. The scientists who performed the magnetic field study on the mice are Van Dyke and Halpern, as referenced in this 1967 NASA Contractor Report:
Fascinating information, thanks for sharing. A good case is made for organic dependence upon Earth's magnetic field, that very field which is theorized to weaken to around 10% as the magnetic pole reaches the equator (currently weakening by 5% per decade).

The magnetic north pole is currently drifting south at around 25 miles per year, says Al Jazeera, "and scientists predict it could travel from its current position in North America to Asia within a few decades."—The North Pole Could Soon Drift Over to Siberia
Ragnarock or zombie apocalypse implications as the pole turns like a giant clock to end this cycle and begin anew.