The Adam and Eve Story - Chan Thomas

cheap

Reactions
This book has been pretty popular lately. It was declassified by the CIA in 2013. But only 50 pages were released. Recently I came across what I think is the full uncensored book.

"How did I get the book ?:

Searching the internet, I found a topic here on this same subreddit, from two months ago, where one of the comments asked to get in touch with a man named Michael Weaver, since I do not live in the United States, I preferred to send an email, Michael replied quickly, this is his message:

"Yes, I met Mr. Thomas in the 1960's when he was a guest on a talk radio show in Kansas City, Missouri. At that time, the book he had that he brought with him and that I got a copy of was like a thirty page pamphlet, not really 'a book'. I spent several hours conversing with Mr. Thomas and skimmed through his 'book' which I put away for safe keeping and then later lost in a flooded basement in the early '70's.
In the mid' 80's I began trying to find a copy, but to no avail. I had been impressed with the description of a cataclysm - what Mr. Thomas called 'a tumble' but I could not well remember the details and was hoping to find a copy so I could better relate to others what he was explaining. I contacted book stores near and far, but again, to no avail. Sometime around the turn of the century, after I got 'interneted', I began searching again, and low and behold, a bookstore in England had a copy of a 'book' by Chan Thomas entitled 'The Adam And Eve Story' I immediately ordered it, as was astounded when I received an actual paper back book of over two hundred pages, divided into two sections: The Adam and Eve Story, 127 pages and Aftermath of The Adam and Eve Story, 85 pages. This book is a First Edition that was published by Bengal Tiger Press in 1993 and is much more comprehensive than the short pamphlet I had possessed those many years earlier. I set about to cull from those over 200 pages the basic description of what a cataclysm is, and that small bit is what I posted on the blog that you must have read. I recently had another person contact me, wanting the same info as you and I scanned the most of it into PDF file and sent to him, as I will for you. Happy Reading... Oh, and I don't know Anything about it ever having been 'classified info' though if it was, I guess it doesn't surprise me... I'm not very good a computer stuff - I had difficulty in sending the last two sections - when you get it all put together, if there are pages missing or unreadable, let me know and I will try to make it right. Glad to see the interest growing - so Please Share and keep Chan's works alive. And keep me informed as you go along to what is happening with this amazing info."

What's the difference for the CIA version:

- Includes three additional chapters: Cataclysms Revisited, Conclusion, and The Author

- Cataclysms Revisited from Page 63 to page 118, just prior to Conclusion India, Greece, Egypt and the entire end section.

- The Book is divided into two sessions: The Adam and Eve Story with 127 pages and the Aftermath of Adam and Eve Story with 85 pages, totaling 212 pages

Chapters of The Adam and Eve Story

- The Next Cataclysm
- The Great Floods
- The Story
- The Events
- Genesis
- Cataclysms Revisited
- Conclusion
- The Author

Aftermath of Adam and Eve Story

- Our Precursor
- Evolution
- Jesus the History
- Angels and UFOs
- Jesus and Cataclysms
- Afterthoughts
- Postlude
- Aftereffects
- The Author
- Recommended Reading
- What's Happening to Our Magnetic Field"

CIA Version - https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Full Version - Chan Thomas - The Adam And Eve Story The History Of Cataclysms (1993 Full UNCENSORED) : Chan Thomas : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

WildFire2000

Reactions
I've watched several youtube videos on the book so far, one done by Bright Insight and the other by Suspicious0bservers and - provided you aren't completely against the science provided about Earth, Space, The Sun, etc it is full of interesting information.

The Crust displacement and subsequent cataclysm that this book describes actually really connects A LOT of the dots from multiple threads here on StolenHistory. Mud flooding, buried buildings, map changes, the Sahara and everything with Africa. What I'm seeing from what I've been able to read so far is that the last time this happened was just before Piranesi began his etchings.

The basics presented are that when the poles flip, it actually happens over 3 to 6 hours in a rapid jump, which pulls the crust along with it causing extreme winds and tidal waves as the atmosphere follows the poles and the land is drug through the water. This causes instant flooding, crazy freezing and other crazy weather patterns which explains the frozen mammoths and other creatures that seemed to have been frozen mid-meals. As the crust begins to settle in it's new areas, the oceans move to their new locations leaving some parts of our previously recognized continents now under water. Lots of our civilization would be buried under mud and sea, then a few thousand years later, another pole reversal occurs and the survivors of THAT cataclysm begins to stumble across the remains of our current civilization, and if what happened in ours happens to them, they get people burying that we even existed, fake timelines to explain what they're finding and that the old maps were created by idiots that had no idea what they were looking at, and that it was all artistic impressions or filled in to ensure no one copied their maps.

Sound familiar?

EDIT : Cheap, my only issue with your post is that your FULL VERSION book was his re-release back in 1993 that wasn't classified by the CIA. What we all need to try and find is the original 1965 release on any book shelf that missed the CIA purge. We have no idea what the difference is between the 1965 book and the 1993 book, given the CIA only gave us 59 pages out of 250+, meaning they sanitized 80% of his work. He must have changed something in his 1993 one that kept it from getting blasted.

Another Edit - The decrease in the Earth's magnetic field causes a stronger effect of solar/electromagnetic forces on Earth, which in our previous discussions here about those things and atmospheric energy/electricity, the thread on the umbrellas and fear of being struck by lightning points to a weaker magnetic field during some of those old paintings and what-nots we've already looked at. This connects so many points we've discussed here that it's extremely uncanny. Synchronicity and all that .. it's spooky. I encourage anyone that reads this to look into the Bright Insight and Suspicious0bservers and their coverage of this book. I was going to write a topic myself but Cheap here beat me to it.

Last edited:

Mabzynn

Reactions
This book has been pretty popular lately. It was declassified by the CIA in 2013. But only 50 pages were released. Recently I came across what I think is the full uncensored book.

"How did I get the book ?:

Searching the internet, I found a topic here on this same subreddit, from two months ago, where one of the comments asked to get in touch with a man named Michael Weaver, since I do not live in the United States, I preferred to send an email, Michael replied quickly, this is his message:

"Yes, I met Mr. Thomas in the 1960's when he was a guest on a talk radio show in Kansas City, Missouri. At that time, the book he had that he brought with him and that I got a copy of was like a thirty page pamphlet, not really 'a book'. I spent several hours conversing with Mr. Thomas and skimmed through his 'book' which I put away for safe keeping and then later lost in a flooded basement in the early '70's.
In the mid' 80's I began trying to find a copy, but to no avail. I had been impressed with the description of a cataclysm - what Mr. Thomas called 'a tumble' but I could not well remember the details and was hoping to find a copy so I could better relate to others what he was explaining. I contacted book stores near and far, but again, to no avail. Sometime around the turn of the century, after I got 'interneted', I began searching again, and low and behold, a bookstore in England had a copy of a 'book' by Chan Thomas entitled 'The Adam And Eve Story' I immediately ordered it, as was astounded when I received an actual paper back book of over two hundred pages, divided into two sections: The Adam and Eve Story, 127 pages and Aftermath of The Adam and Eve Story, 85 pages. This book is a First Edition that was published by Bengal Tiger Press in 1993 and is much more comprehensive than the short pamphlet I had possessed those many years earlier. I set about to cull from those over 200 pages the basic description of what a cataclysm is, and that small bit is what I posted on the blog that you must have read. I recently had another person contact me, wanting the same info as you and I scanned the most of it into PDF file and sent to him, as I will for you. Happy Reading... Oh, and I don't know Anything about it ever having been 'classified info' though if it was, I guess it doesn't surprise me... I'm not very good a computer stuff - I had difficulty in sending the last two sections - when you get it all put together, if there are pages missing or unreadable, let me know and I will try to make it right. Glad to see the interest growing - so Please Share and keep Chan's works alive. And keep me informed as you go along to what is happening with this amazing info."

What's the difference for the CIA version:

- Includes three additional chapters: Cataclysms Revisited, Conclusion, and The Author

- Cataclysms Revisited from Page 63 to page 118, just prior to Conclusion India, Greece, Egypt and the entire end section.

- The Book is divided into two sessions: The Adam and Eve Story with 127 pages and the Aftermath of Adam and Eve Story with 85 pages, totaling 212 pages

Chapters of The Adam and Eve Story

- The Next Cataclysm
- The Great Floods
- The Story
- The Events
- Genesis
- Cataclysms Revisited
- Conclusion
- The Author

Aftermath of Adam and Eve Story

- Our Precursor
- Evolution
- Jesus the History
- Angels and UFOs
- Jesus and Cataclysms
- Afterthoughts
- Postlude
- Aftereffects
- The Author
- Recommended Reading
- What's Happening to Our Magnetic Field"

CIA Version - https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Full Version - Chan Thomas - The Adam And Eve Story The History Of Cataclysms (1993 Full UNCENSORED) : Chan Thomas : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Thank you I've been looking for an uncensored copy.

whitewave

Reactions
In the dedication he gives thanks to, " General Hal Grant and his wonderful family, to General LeMay and Admiral Taylor, to the Joint Staff of that time, for their inspiring encouragement without which this hook might not exist." Seems to have a lot of high ranking military involved in his "hook". I'm sure that's just a typographical error.

WildFire2000

Reactions
The supposition is that 'Chan Thomas' was an alias and he was a CIA analyst that compiled information they've been hiding from us about history we should know about and was ridiculed for his theories. So he traveled around and compiled even more evidence and then wrote a book.

His prediction about the pole shift is -so far- lining up with the movements they're plotting right now, that the North and South poles are going to meet in the Indian Ocean just south of Indonesia where in the past few months (maybe a year?) there was a strange magnetic anomaly detected with the sea floor rising. Almost immediately the buoy they were using for that data was taken down from public view. It's some evidence that he might be correct in some of his theories and suppositions. His explanations though are pretty spot on about map changes, the Sahara and Africa in general, the major disruption of things we see back in the late 1600's and early 1700's. Though, the extra 1000 years of weird history isn't, as far as I know, in the book. I made my stance on the full book option linked in the first post, as it's the 1993 re-release that wasn't sanitized by the CIA and they're still holding 130+ pages of his original release back from public consumption. He specifically mentions Pike's Peak being one of the few places in the US that is likely to survive the flooding and wind, and guess what other sites are in that mountain range? Denver's International Airport and Cheyenne Mountain's complex. We've seen those quite a bit in conspiracy forums dealing with underground bases and questions on what they're doing there. Here's a possible answer that was written WELL BEFORE those places were common knowledge. ( Construction to Cheyenne mountain started in 1961, the Denver Airport tunneling and all was obviously far, far later. ) Overall the implications are ... interesting, and again, I encourage everyone to watch the two videos I linked. They go into some more detail and if you keep stuff we've all contributed to here in mind as you listen, then you should get what I'm talking about.

Red Bird

Reactions
I've watched several youtube videos on the book so far, one done by Bright Insight and the other by Suspicious0bservers and - provided you aren't completely against the science provided about Earth, Space, The Sun, etc it is full of interesting information.

The Crust displacement and subsequent cataclysm that this book describes actually really connects A LOT of the dots from multiple threads here on StolenHistory. Mud flooding, buried buildings, map changes, the Sahara and everything with Africa. What I'm seeing from what I've been able to read so far is that the last time this happened was just before Piranesi began his etchings.

The basics presented are that when the poles flip, it actually happens over 3 to 6 hours in a rapid jump, which pulls the crust along with it causing extreme winds and tidal waves as the atmosphere follows the poles and the land is drug through the water. This causes instant flooding, crazy freezing and other crazy weather patterns which explains the frozen mammoths and other creatures that seemed to have been frozen mid-meals. As the crust begins to settle in it's new areas, the oceans move to their new locations leaving some parts of our previously recognized continents now under water. Lots of our civilization would be buried under mud and sea, then a few thousand years later, another pole reversal occurs and the survivors of THAT cataclysm begins to stumble across the remains of our current civilization, and if what happened in ours happens to them, they get people burying that we even existed, fake timelines to explain what they're finding and that the old maps were created by idiots that had no idea what they were looking at, and that it was all artistic impressions or filled in to ensure no one copied their maps.

Sound familiar?

EDIT : Cheap, my only issue with your post is that your FULL VERSION book was his re-release back in 1993 that wasn't classified by the CIA. What we all need to try and find is the original 1965 release on any book shelf that missed the CIA purge. We have no idea what the difference is between the 1965 book and the 1993 book, given the CIA only gave us 59 pages out of 250+, meaning they sanitized 80% of his work. He must have changed something in his 1993 one that kept it from getting blasted.

Another Edit - The decrease in the Earth's magnetic field causes a stronger effect of solar/electromagnetic forces on Earth, which in our previous discussions here about those things and atmospheric energy/electricity, the thread on the umbrellas and fear of being struck by lightning points to a weaker magnetic field during some of those old paintings and what-nots we've already looked at. This connects so many points we've discussed here that it's extremely uncanny. Synchronicity and all that .. it's spooky. I encourage anyone that reads this to look into the Bright Insight and Suspicious0bservers and their coverage of this book. I was going to write a topic myself but Cheap here beat me to it.
Well I think the mythological aspects are crap and that’s probably why they’re left (plus being useful for programming) in but the catastrophism is interesting especially at the time it was written. However the cia’s main interest was probably the electro magnetic aspects. That’s what it’s all about now and we’re WAY past his stuff I imagine. They really didn’t want people to start thinking about it back then and now ‘don’t worry everything is under control’.

WildFire2000

Reactions
That, Red Bird, and if someone was really pushing spacial electro-magnetism it would show that we can actually be generating electricity for .. basically free. Like they're starting to push now. Anyone else notice that within 2 or 3 months solar energy is suddenly capable of supporting our power grid and we can easily out pace coal and carbon fuels for power? (Gasoline is still hanging on though) *sigh* So much stuff. Bleh.

Red Bird

Reactions
That, Red Bird, and if someone was really pushing spacial electro-magnetism it would show that we can actually be generating electricity for .. basically free. Like they're starting to push now. Anyone else notice that within 2 or 3 months solar energy is suddenly capable of supporting our power grid and we can easily out pace coal and carbon fuels for power? (Gasoline is still hanging on though) *sigh* So much stuff. Bleh.
Well no I hadn’t noticed that. I guess I haven’t been reading about the good effects just the use in ‘nonlethal weapons’ etc. One of my theories is that it was perhaps this ‘free’ energy that got out of control and/or used as weapons that is behind the unexplained natural and unnatural phenomenon we discuss here.

whitewave

Reactions
The supposition is that 'Chan Thomas' was an alias and he was a CIA analyst that compiled information they've been hiding from us about history we should know about and was ridiculed for his theories. So he traveled around and compiled even more evidence and then wrote a book.
I think there's a few people that have written under aliases trying to get the info out as "fiction". Chan Thomas may be one of them. The poles are definitely leaning and a pole shift looks imminent. Now, how long "imminent" translates to, I don't know.

tupperaware

Reactions
:eek:Here is a good bit of science rebutting the growing hysteria. Could be half wrong of course but this guy is drawing on latest "accepted" science. At some point you just have to half trust the world of science. Its a good read and a good bit of relief.

No, a pole shift won't cause global superstorms - Bad Astronomy

There is a book written by a journalist on the subject - The Magnetic Field Is Shifting. The Poles May Flip. This Could Get Bad.

Can't wait for the movie.

Here is one review.

Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 starsAre you kidding? Nothing here. Skip it.
September 21, 2018
Format: HardcoverVerified Purchase
"I ordered this book because supposedly "Q" has this book as recommended reading. Oh my. I thought more of Q Anon than this book... It has to be nepotism of some kind in case anybody wants to know who the real Q is... Just so disappointing.

Because of my academic experience in geology, I know that the north-south poles are due (actually overdue) to change, this book seemed to be a likely good read on that basis only. Not so.

Nothing is logical here, only emotional. Connections are absent. There are some references at the end of the book, but references are contrived. Huh? Very sad in my humble opinion.

Clearly, I am not recommending buying this book (even if you are a Q afficiando - alas).

"For example. On pages 263 and 264 you can read (if you spend the money to buy the book): "They need to know up from down because they continually travel between the water and the mud, pivoting between an oxygenated environment and one that doesn't have oxygen." We have been told these important organisms (described as bacteria in pond sediments) need to know up from down. No thought in the logic tells about whether the pond water (or any water) more oxygenated at the bottom would give a different result. Just exactly how does up versus down rank here? How does up versus down make any sense at all to a scientist? Give me a break. Up from down is not important if oxygenated versus non-oxygenated is the impetus of movement. This is total bull. And more illogical blithering idiot statements abound."

Ice Nine

Reactions
Watched the 2 videos, I like Bright Insight anyway, and the other video also seemed to be an adequate summation of what the book has to tell us.

Not sure what, if any, nefarious intent could have been on the mind of the author. And then the role the CIA has played and why. Doesn't seem like anything is really provable, not until it actually happens to us again. But of course something in the overall narrative of the book must have painted a very clear picture and left little room for doubt. If that is/was really the case, then yes I can see them wanting to keep it away from the general public, it could indeed cause global panic.

The book does connect the dots for me, because I very much believe that cataclysmic events did happen and many times, and always a few people start over as pretty much cavemen, civilizations get rebuilt and we have vague remembrances and mysterious ruins further confounding our confusion. Or we keep digging out previous civilizations here and there and scratching our heads. Or we marvel at the miraculous building achievements of our ancestors.
I think the most recent events resulting in numerous mini catastrophes in the form of liquefaction of soil and mud rains are like the icing on the cake in regard to what has been happening over the millenniums. Even in light of all the more current historical shenanigans, I'm still more driven to learn why we find seashells on our highest mountain tops among about a million other things I wonder about.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Mega tsunamis and quakes explained in the book.
Oh yes I agree with that assessment, I used to only imagine we had continents/land masses being submerged and then coming back up during another cataclysmic event. One reason because of so many submerged places on Earth, but they can be better explained, to me, by rising sea levels,
I like his theory of a major shift and then a bounce back to where it was. so the poles are basically always in the same place, except for when the event takes place.

I like how in the book he says Pikes Peak is a safe place and what do we have there, Cheyenne Mountain.

JonnyLaw21

Reactions
Not that the community doesn't appreciate this info but are you Orion2015 from Reddit or did you copy this same post from Reddit a few days ago?

RecycledSoul

Reactions
Well I think the mythological aspects are crap and that’s probably why they’re left (plus being useful for programming) in but the catastrophism is interesting especially at the time it was written. However the cia’s main interest was probably the electro magnetic aspects. That’s what it’s all about now and we’re WAY past his stuff I imagine. They really didn’t want people to start thinking about it back then and now ‘don’t worry everything is under control’.
“They” still don’t want GenPop to know this stuff. Your average methhead or heroin user probably couldn’t care less about it all, which brings about the topic of the other engineered epidemic of opioid abuse (different thread?), all in place to sideline as many as possible to “not survive” any apocalypse or manmade reset.
I am in agreement with checking out Bright Insight, and Ben at Suspicious Observers. I’ve binge watched every video on the SO channel, and check it daily. I’m responsible for ensuring a digital 2-way radio system of over 2000 radios works flawlessly daily, it is critical to my employer’s operation. I’ve known for 20 plus years that the theory of human created “climate change” was BS, our climate is regulated by forces out of our control, Son, I mean Sun...:). Another good YT channel is Douglas Vogt at DieholdFoundation. Keep an open mind, I don’t 100% agree with his theories, but he is definitely spot on when he pegs these resets as cyclical. Some of his stuff is scary! He also has one vid in his series with more info about this exact book and the author. Check Doug out when you can.

whitewave

Reactions
Well, I clicked on the link and opted for "Full Text" version and got the worst transcription I've ever seen in my life. Large parts of it were barely readable. Still, I waded through it to get what I could and it was fascinating information.
Seems his info had been verified by other scientists. They used mice in their study and found that criminality of mice increased in an altered magnetic field. All other aspects of the test mice being equal, the mice in the altered magnetic field began displaying rape, cannibalism, violence. Very bizarre.
Might account for what we hear reported on the nightly news. All stories about cataclysms include a part about humans degenerating into amoral beasts and getting wiped out. Now we have a reason for that.

He also mentions a few books to have on hand, including his Natural Childbirth one. I looked it up and it's a rare book that now sells for $5,000.00. Gonna have to skip that one. :)

Effie

Reactions
Seems his info had been verified by other scientists. They used mice in their study and found that criminality of mice increased in an altered magnetic field. All other aspects of the test mice being equal, the mice in the altered magnetic field began displaying rape, cannibalism, violence.
That part caught my attention too. Could the weakening of these fields cause social degeneracy leading up to cataclysm? That old story: humanity becomes morally bankrupt and then the world is wiped out by a vengeful god.

WildFire2000

Reactions
One of my posts disappeared..

edit: Either that, or my brain at 2:30am thought I posted something. Oh well.

whitewave

Reactions
Seems the guy was a Jack of all trades. He mentions working for NASA on "special research" (which they didn't want to hear), traveling the world to research magnetic anomalies, practicing as an obstetrician for 40 years, being an electrical engineer, and writing books. That's quite a diverse variety of vocations. Who WAS this guy?