Tektōn, or why Jesus was most likely a Mason

0harris0

Reactions
for jesus to be a mason he would have to have sworn an oath of that order
**for jesus to be in the masonic order** he would have to swear an oath. in modern masonic terms.

maybe the order didn't exist in the same format back then (if at all), and they didn't have an oath as such!

maybe jesus was simply a stone mason, by trade, not a freemason as we know it :)

whitewave

Reactions
His teachings seemed to lean more to the Essene Judaic than the Gnostic, imho, with the exception of his attitude toward women. It's my understanding that the Essene did not accept women into their order. At least according to the records we have left.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
**for jesus to be in the masonic order** he would have to swear an oath. in modern masonic terms.

maybe the order didn't exist in the same format back then (if at all), and they didn't have an oath as such!

maybe jesus was simply a stone mason, by trade, not a freemason as we know it :)
At least in my own post, what I was speaking of was a brick-layer - one who works with bricks. I do not believe he had anything to do with freemasonry. I was explaining this as an alternative to the commonly held belief that he was a carpenter - when actually he worked in baked or fired bricks, when he wasn't otherwise occupied.

sonoman

Reactions

maybe but this verse:
Hebrews 5:10
“Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.”
HEBREWS 5:10 KJV "Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec."

if you read M.Tsarion's stuff found on the index page of the link whitewave shared he gets deep into this topic but the thing is, if you get a red letter edition and only go by what has been written that 'jesus' actually (allegedly) said, you might see how all the other stuff was twisted in that book and even M.Tsarions deep research doesnt jive with Jesus's own words (allegedly)

p.s.
"In some Syriac texts, mention is made of a stone that is the foundation, or center of the world, hidden in the ‘primordial depths, near God’s temple. It is put in relation with the body of the primordial man (Adam) and, interestingly enough, with an inaccessible mountain place, the access to which must not be revealed to other people; here Melchizedek, ‘in divine and eternal service’, watches over Adam’s body. In Melchizedek we find again the representation of the supreme function of the Universal Ruler, which is simultaneously regal and priestly; here this representation is associated with some kind of guardian of Adam’s body who originally possessed the Grail and who, after losing it, no longer lives. This is found together with the motifs of a mysterious stone
lost track of where I copied this quote, doubling back now..

Last edited:

WorldWar1812

Reactions
If you think that the metaphorical expresion "to build a temple" (our inner "temple"), it's a real concept.
We can say Christ was a "mason" (builder).

Jesus Christ Real Identity aka Androniko Komneno

I wonder if nowadays, as technology it's invading -literally- human soul (the "temple"), something will react againts this.

Jesus Christ expells the merchants

There are very curious references to the real history of "Jesus Christ".
You have only to look through your eyes and to see through your heart.

The Count of Monte Cristo - Wikipedia

Monte Cristo's story, encrypts Jesus Christ avatar (Saint Peter), and his several times being in jail.
Compare the story of Saint Peter and Count Monte Cristo. Really interesting.

Interesting end on this movie ("red skies").

Jim Duyer

Reactions
If you think that the metaphorical expresion "to build a temple" (our inner "temple"), it's a real concept.
We can say Christ was a "mason" (builder).

Jesus Christ Real Identity aka Androniko Komneno

I wonder if nowadays, as technology it's invading -literally- human soul (the "temple"), something will react againts this.

Jesus Christ expells the merchants

There are very curious references to the real history of "Jesus Christ".
You have only to look through your eyes and to see through your heart.

The Count of Monte Cristo - Wikipedia

Monte Cristo's story, encrypts Jesus Christ avatar (Saint Peter), and his several times being in jail.
Compare the story of Saint Peter and Count Monte Cristo. Really interesting.

Interesting end on this movie ("red skies").
I don't know if you had the chance to catch one of my earlier replies in another thread, but by tracing the root word translated in the New Testament as "carpenter," I was able to determine with absolute certainty that Jesus was a brick mason and not a carpenter. Which is easily confirmed by the fact that the Levant (except for Lebanon cypress trees) was nearly empty of any wood, and thus it would have been difficult for him to have been anything else.

Jim Duyer

Reactions

MustardSeed

Reactions
I read the article, but truthfully the word translates very clearly in Hebrew and thus into Sumerian - he was a mason, specifically he assembled and placed the adobe bricks that most of the dwellings in the land were made of.

Hebrews 3:4 KJV
"For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God."

God tells us He's the builder of all things. He's definitely a mason that exists beyond time, and definitely exists beyond our understanding.

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Jesus Christ called "a carpenter" obviously it's another distorted tale.

More probably related to KAR (turkish, mountain). Kar-penter, or even Karpathy. Who knows?.
Some things are shown like that (not for all eyes).

What intrigues me a lot is the templar cross (octogonal) and it's real origin (keops pyramid).

I think this is very clear.

By the way, if you look carefully some renaissance paintings (mainly in the orthodox world), you'll see the golgotha resurrection appearence resembling like "triangular mountains".

I mean triangular mountains.

Lazarus :) , STAND UP and WALK among men.
Raising of Lazarus - Wikipedia

Lion of Judah of desert.

Post automatically merged:

Just touching on the topic of Jesus as a Mason....

The Egyptians Had Their Own Version Of Ayahuasca They Called “The Tree Of Life”
Carl A. P. Ruck - Wikipedia

I suggest that instead of mushrooms the entheogen used in secret Christian rites was actually DMT (more often than not) from the Acacia plant. A brief investigation of DMT will reveal that it has all the power unlike mushrooms of supporting the extravagances of Masonic architecture from day one.

first search result for googling "dmt sacred architecture" DMT Influence in Architecture? - Music/Art/Literature - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Further... much of the advanced architecture and technology that we see throughout the world could be the result of "adepts" using DMT (at one time or another) including the most ancient of Egyptians mostly likely through the Acacia tree primarily with other ingredients as additives for theme and variation effects. Then radiating that information out in various ways to "engineers" to develop from there. R&D can be thought of as "radicalize so others can derivatize". Perhaps much of historical research from ages past has been accomplished through practiced ingestion of DMT.

DMT & Blue Lotus - Erowid Exp - 'Seeing What Lies Beyond' blue lotus plus DMT.

Disclaimer: I have never taken DMT and probably never will since this forum is easily a very good alternative - at least for the time being.

Meet Changa - The Evolution of DMT

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHANGA-RECIPE?
I prefer to use a DMT-extract from Acacia acuminata, as it’s the only one that gives me sharp open eyes visuals. The effect is more calming than for example Mimosa. As a base I always take mullein. And I’d like to have a Caapi extract of at least 10x, that I prepare following the 28 days of a lunar cycle. I also really love to put an extraction of nice smelling herbs like lavender or lemongrass. In the end I add some blue lotus for the colour and a more calming effect. The recipe may differ from time to time. It’s an ongoing creative process."

The above acacia derived DMT mixture assuming that it does provide a DMT like experience is just the tip of the iceburg. DMT from acacia derivatives and other additives in ancient times would have been developed over a thousand years and much more understood and controlled.
Sometimes a little help it's needed
1951 Pont-Saint-Esprit mass poisoning - Wikipedia

HOLY LSD, ha ha ha :D

Researcher John Grant Fuller Jr.'s 1968 book, The Day of Saint Anthony's Fire concluded that a form of ergot that "logically has to be akin to LSD" was the likely culprit, but that we may never know for certain because toxicologists and doctors could not reach an agreement. Citing the opinion of toxicologists, Fuller asserts that the symptoms exhibited by victims in Pont-Saint-Esprit were not consistent with mercury poisoning.[12][13]

In his 2009 book, A Terrible Mistake, writer Hank P. Albarelli Jr alleged that the Special Operations Division of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) tested the use of LSD on the population of Pont-Saint-Esprit as part of its MKNAOMI chemical behavior program in a field test dubbed Project SPAN. According to Albarelli, the ergot contamination explanation had been challenged and "ruled out".[10][13][14] Historian Stephen Kaplan dismissed Albarelli's theories and assertions as "hardly possible", and anthropologist Bernd Rieken [de] wrote that "even in the secular society of the present, substitutes for the devil and other demons may be found, in this case the CIA, which some people believe capable of every conceivable evil"

Last edited:

Samson4prez

Reactions
Luke 20:17

“And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?”

perhaps, what is written is turned to stone? memorialized. but the 'builders' rejected that writing/stone. I need to do a deep dive on the word 'corner' now. I suspect it has to do with angles/angels.

the builders? builders of stone? stone is written words? the MA SONIC MA TRIX? if any One senses a distinctive ring to what I just wrote, see Etymology of Etymology?

syncrorings

lord of the?

p.s. edit to add: Strong's Greek: 1137. γωνία (gónia) -- an angle, a corner

and:
Strong's Greek: 2776. κεφαλή (kephalé) -- the head

seizing the secret place! "He Beheld them"

Strong's Greek: 1689. ἐμβλέπω (emblepó) -- to look at, fig. to consider

The One that can see and see through their Matrix!

that whole chapter seems directly related to this topic LUKE CHAPTER 20 KJV

mans contracts make mans laws, there can be no law without contract.
Jordan Maxwell illustrates clearly that the chief corner stone is in fact the cap stone on a pyramid...

Samson4prez

Reactions
Jesus Christ called "a carpenter" obviously it's another distorted tale.

More probably related to KAR (turkish, mountain). Kar-penter, or even Karpathy. Who knows?.
Some things are shown like that (not for all eyes).

What intrigues me a lot is the templar cross (octogonal) and it's real origin (keops pyramid).

I think this is very clear.

By the way, if you look carefully some renaissance paintings (mainly in the orthodox world), you'll see the golgotha resurrection appearence resembling like "triangular mountains".

I mean triangular mountains.

Lazarus :) , STAND UP and WALK among men.
Raising of Lazarus - Wikipedia

Lion of Judah of desert.

Sometimes a little help it's needed
1951 Pont-Saint-Esprit mass poisoning - Wikipedia

HOLY LSD, ha ha ha :D

Researcher John Grant Fuller Jr.'s 1968 book, The Day of Saint Anthony's Fire concluded that a form of ergot that "logically has to be akin to LSD" was the likely culprit, but that we may never know for certain because toxicologists and doctors could not reach an agreement. Citing the opinion of toxicologists, Fuller asserts that the symptoms exhibited by victims in Pont-Saint-Esprit were not consistent with mercury poisoning.[12][13]

In his 2009 book, A Terrible Mistake, writer Hank P. Albarelli Jr alleged that the Special Operations Division of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) tested the use of LSD on the population of Pont-Saint-Esprit as part of its MKNAOMI chemical behavior program in a field test dubbed Project SPAN. According to Albarelli, the ergot contamination explanation had been challenged and "ruled out".[10][13][14] Historian Stephen Kaplan dismissed Albarelli's theories and assertions as "hardly possible", and anthropologist Bernd Rieken [de] wrote that "even in the secular society of the present, substitutes for the devil and other demons may be found, in this case the CIA, which some people believe capable of every conceivable evil"
Cia was made by the Jesuits the Jesuits were the first spies.
At least in my own post, what I was speaking of was a brick-layer - one who works with bricks. I do not believe he had anything to do with freemasonry. I was explaining this as an alternative to the commonly held belief that he was a carpenter - when actually he worked in baked or fired bricks, when he wasn't otherwise occupied.
Yes, he was a mason not a carpenter... All the analogies have to do with stone work not wood work... And the pyramid is a symbolic of jesus... The pyramid has alot of numbers correlated into its design that once you take it in account is too overwhelming to ignore... Charles Kos on Youtube explains in great deal pyramidology and what Issac Newtown discovered.

The reason jesus is symbolic of the pyramid is because he is the chief corner stone, which is the apex stone or capstone... Not a foundation corner stone, the capstone is much much more important and illustrates jesus place at the top.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
The CIA is an outgrowth of the OSS, which was founded by William Joseph Donovan , who was an Irish Catholic. I doubt that he was a Jesuit, but there were probably a few Jesuits in his organization. Most would have been Protestants, from Yale University, however. Jesus spent some time in Egypt (Heliopolis in fact, the "City of the Sun") , which also appears in the Old Kingdom Pyramid Texts as the "House of Ra".
Sorry to inform you, but the Jesuits were in no way the first spies. In fact, we even had spies in the
Anglo-Saxon kingdoms in England, as early as the 500s AD, but it obviously goes back to Sumeria and Egypt, so more than five thousand years. It's even said to be the second oldest occupation of mankind - with prostitution being the first, obviously.

Samson4prez

Reactions
The CIA is an outgrowth of the OSS, which was founded by William Joseph Donovan , who was an Irish Catholic. I doubt that he was a Jesuit, but there were probably a few Jesuits in his organization. Most would have been Protestants, from Yale University, however. Jesus spent some time in Egypt (Heliopolis in fact, the "City of the Sun") , which also appears in the Old Kingdom Pyramid Texts as the "House of Ra".
Sorry to inform you, but the Jesuits were in no way the first spies. In fact, we even had spies in the
Anglo-Saxon kingdoms in England, as early as the 500s AD, but it obviously goes back to Sumeria and Egypt, so more than five thousand years. It's even said to be the second oldest occupation of mankind - with prostitution being the first, obviously.
Im not saying what I said is die hard fact but there is a connection... It could be an organization that infiltrates other organization and over time by gaining more power and control in the ranks can steer it in the wrong direction. Columbia was always one of the biggest recruiting colleges. Yale is an elite college and the skull and bones has germanic origins. Europe has a close association with the Holy Roman Empire and banking. Its alot more complicated.

What is clear to me is that the CIA was the top organization researching mind control as well as being responsible for destabilizing foreign governments as well as being involved in the drug trade.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Im not saying what I said is die hard fact but there is a connection... It could be an organization that infiltrates other organization and over time by gaining more power and control in the ranks can steer it in the wrong direction. Columbia was always one of the biggest recruiting colleges. Yale is an elite college and the skull and bones has germanic origins. Europe has a close association with the Holy Roman Empire and banking. Its alot more complicated.

What is clear to me is that the CIA was the top organization researching mind control as well as being responsible for destabilizing foreign governments as well as being involved in the drug trade.
Yes I agree. Columbia had the majority, with Yale being the ones related to the wealthy and the powers that be. The Jesuits are in everything, even the Masonic lodges, and they have a history of meddling. I learned not long ago that the founders of the Jesuit order were both converted Jews, recently prior to founding the order in fact. Yes the Banks have actually controlled the actions of the governments of Britain and Europe from time to time. Good luck to you in your research.

Samson4prez

Reactions
Yes I agree. Columbia had the majority, with Yale being the ones related to the wealthy and the powers that be. The Jesuits are in everything, even the Masonic lodges, and they have a history of meddling. I learned not long ago that the founders of the Jesuit order were both converted Jews, recently prior to founding the order in fact. Yes the Banks have actually controlled the actions of the governments of Britain and Europe from time to time. Good luck to you in your research.
Thats the same thing I read about the infiltration of the Catholic church... Carthage and ports like carthage are found in spain and there is some crazy stuff that happened around 1492... I was studying Dracula and The order of the Dragon (still exists and possible linked to drexel university) and found that Pope Innocent the 8th actually drank the blood of 3 ten year old boys that year in an attempt to stay alive. Ironically there is this treatment I heard about in a video about this Eternity Transhumanism conference where the guy said direct blood transfusion from young to old makes the older person younger do to something in the blood... I actually learned about the treatment then searched for anything like it in the past and thats how I came across pope innocent 8th. I just read an article saying how Columbus and Innocent oddly look similar and in 1200 there was a pope who was supposedly jewish. Idk looks of old conspiracies. What I do know is the captains of the other 2 ships columbus traveled to america with were likely there before and are rumored to have been there before which is why they were hired. Plus columbus boat sank close to cuba and needed to be rescued by the captain of one of the other ships while he left 38 members of his crew to die. Whats weird is the first time I searched this topic I found the information on Oxford Colleges website... Now all I get is links from less creditable sources and others saying they were just mere rumors... The History of Pope Innocent VIII's Doctor Allegedly Tried To Revive The Holy Father With The Blood of Jewish Children
Order of the Dragon

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Thats the same thing I read about the infiltration of the Catholic church... Carthage and ports like carthage are found in spain and there is some crazy stuff that happened around 1492... I was studying Dracula and The order of the Dragon (still exists and possible linked to drexel university) and found that Pope Innocent the 8th actually drank the blood of 3 ten year old boys that year in an attempt to stay alive. Ironically there is this treatment I heard about in a video about this Eternity Transhumanism conference where the guy said direct blood transfusion from young to old makes the older person younger do to something in the blood... I actually learned about the treatment then searched for anything like it in the past and thats how I came across pope innocent 8th. I just read an article saying how Columbus and Innocent oddly look similar and in 1200 there was a pope who was supposedly jewish. Idk looks of old conspiracies. What I do know is the captains of the other 2 ships columbus traveled to america with were likely there before and are rumored to have been there before which is why they were hired. Plus columbus boat sank close to cuba and needed to be rescued by the captain of one of the other ships while he left 38 members of his crew to die. Whats weird is the first time I searched this topic I found the information on Oxford Colleges website... Now all I get is links from less creditable sources and others saying they were just mere rumors... The History of Pope Innocent VIII's Doctor Allegedly Tried To Revive The Holy Father With The Blood of Jewish Children
Order of the Dragon
Speaking of Columbus - I did quite a bit of research on him, that I can not now use as it no longer fits my themes, but I can share it with you. I believe, and have some evidence of it, but not yet enough to author a paper on it, that he was Jewish as well. His second wife was a Basque Jewish lady, and his father in law put up quite a bit of money for his effort. His father in law also built the three ships, and helped to find crews for them. The evidence shows that 25% of the crew were actually Basque, and many were in-laws of Columbus. I believe he was a converso as well. But what is strange is this question: since we know that the Basque were selling furs from Canada in the 1100s, and that Basque words were known by the local natives when the British/French arrived in Canada, were his crew simply showing him the way?

Rhayader

Reactions
What does everyone think about the Christian Lindtner theory? Jesus is Buddha

My dad is convinced now that Jesus was a derivation of Buddha and that a lot of the source material was taken from Buddhist teaching. The Essenes were thought to be a Buddhist sect it seems. There's a lot of convincing correspondence with the numerology that was translated.

It's a tough topic as traces of Jesus can be found in Osiris and Egyptian tradition, as well as Odin in Norse and Quetzalcoatl in South America so which is the original?

Jim Duyer

Reactions
What does everyone think about the Christian Lindtner theory? Jesus is Buddha

My dad is convinced now that Jesus was a derivation of Buddha and that a lot of the source material was taken from Buddhist teaching. The Essenes were thought to be a Buddhist sect it seems. There's a lot of convincing correspondence with the numerology that was translated.

It's a tough topic as traces of Jesus can be found in Osiris and Egyptian tradition, as well as Odin in Norse and Quetzalcoatl in South America so which is the original?
My personal feeling is that the missing years of Jesus's childhood were spent with a group of Essenes, who took him for training in the Buddhist religion. I don't believe the Essenes, who wrote some of the Dead Sea Scrolls were Buddhists - but their teachings align to some degree. So your dad could be correct in the majority.