Tartary - an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once...

anotherlayer

Reactions
Here is a phrase I've never heard before: "The Great Wall of China: The wall that seperates China from Tartary.

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 1.34.52 PM.png

Can anyone explain the persecution of Christians in 1819? Banished to Tartary?

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 1.24.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-11 at 1.23.00 PM.png

Another article from 1819. This one makes me smile. The Cham of Tartary was a cool dude.

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 1.12.30 PM.png

And always good to see a Tartar in modern day advertisment (I believe this advert was around 1890):

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 11.48.33 AM.png

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
These are very interesting finds @anotherlayer. The below one is very interesting for it sounds like an introduction/indoctrination of the wall. Considering how old this wall is supposed to be, it is rather bizarre that Marco Polo failed to mention it, which is pretty suspicious.

1847_tartary_chinese_wall_1.jpg

But the main point to be made by this 1819 article suggests that by 1819 Tartary was still somewhat alive as a country. It also means that it was not banished from general circulation just yet.

dreamtime

Reactions
Can anyone explain the persecution of Christians in 1819? Banished to Tartary?
In 1636 a Japanese law stated the following:

"No Japanese ship ... nor any native of Japan, shall presume to go out of the country; whoever acts contrary to this, shall die, and the ship with the crew and goods aboard shall be sequestered until further orders. All persons who return from abroad shall be put to death. Whoever discovers a Christian priest shall have a reward of 400 to 500 sheets of silver and for every Christian in proportion. All Namban (Portuguese and Spanish) who propagate the doctrine of the Catholics, or bear this scandalous name, shall be imprisoned in the Onra, or common jail of the town. The whole race of the Portuguese with their mothers, nurses and whatever belongs to them, shall be banished to Macao. Whoever presumes to bring a letter from abroad, or to return after he hath been banished, shall die with his family; also whoever presumes to intercede for him, shall be put to death. No nobleman nor any soldier shall be suffered to purchase anything from the foreigner."

This started what is today known as "Sakoku" - the willing isolation of Japan by Japan against all western forces of destruction.

Christianity and Catholocism was consciously confused by these western papal, catholic forces to obfuscate the fact that the rest of the world hated them.

Only in 1853 the West actually managed to force Japan away from their peaceful, self-sufficient life:

"The policy [...] ended after 1853 when the American Black Ships commanded by Matthew Perry forced the opening of Japan to American (and, by extension, Western) trade through a series of unequal treaties."

This was only a couple of years after the same forces had destroyed the old China in what is today known as the Opium wars.

"In 1842, the Qing dynasty was forced to sign the Treaty of Nanking—the first of what the Chinese later called the unequal treaties—which granted an indemnity and extraterritoriality to Britain, opened five treaty ports to foreign merchants, and ceded Hong Kong Island to the British Empire. The failure of the treaty to satisfy British goals of improved trade and diplomatic relations led to the Second Opium War (1856–60), and the Qing defeat resulted in social unrest within China. In China, the war is considered the beginning of modern Chinese history."

The same old game.

What is important in regards to your question is that in China and Japan everyone hated the Catholic because Catholicism was used as a weapon to destroy their countries. Up until the 1840s they were actually defending themselves pretty successfully.

Western Historians later confused Catholicism with Christianity and accused Japan and China of blindly hating all Christians, while omitting all facts that state the obvious meddling of the Jesuits and the Catholic Church in foreign affairs. Japanese and Chinese history was written and rewritten after this date. Note the date of 1847 in regards to the Wall of China. That article was likely part of the rewriting of Chinese History ocurring after 1842.

Due to the nature of the rewriting we don't even know if the general timeline of events before those wars are true. I guess they are not, so I don't think there were 400 years between the first visit of the Portuguese and the defeat of Japan. I think the time line for many events around the world was artificially lengthened so as to give more credence to the idea of century long process of colonization.
Japan’s first encounter with Western colonialism was with Portugal in the mid-sixteenth century. The Portuguese brought Catholicism and the new technology of gun and gunpowder into Japan. The latter changed the way samurai rulers fought wars, and accelerated the process of national unification. In the following era, national rulers came increasingly to regard Catholicism as a serious threat to their authority. The Tokugawa shogunate (1603-1868) eventually banned Christianity nationwide in 1613, and persecuted its followers during the 1620s. This experience contributed to the formation of the sakoku (closed nation) policy (fully implemented in 1641 and ending in 1854). Sakoku was a Tokugawa response to the advance of Western colonialism, although its major objective was to consolidate the new regime. It banned Japanese overseas travel and contact with foreigners, and gave the government a monopoly over foreign trade. The only European power that was allowed to trade with Japan was a new Protestant power, Holland, which was strictly confined to the port of Nagasaki in Kyushu. Yet through the study of Dutch materials, the Japanese were exposed to the latest European knowledge in fields such as medicine, botany, astronomy, and geography.
JAPAN, COLONIZED (Western Colonialism)

Last edited:

dreamtime

Reactions
The most interesting part for me
I have a theory that it wasn't before around 1700 that Scythia became Tartary. I think something big happened around 1700, and when we want to understand the society pre-1700 we can look at Pompeii for example, which was destroyed shortly beforehand.

I often encounter the date of 1700 as some form of veil, and history becomes very muddy beyond it.

I think during the end of the 17th Century some big conflicts/global war happened, but it wasn't until ca 1700 that the western forces were able to start a full-scale global dominance. I also think Colonialism did not happen before 1700, and Columbus et al. were dated back.

It was this 1700 event that eliminated "Antiquity". 1700-1800 was the time of colonialism and the rise of the Vatican. The orchestrated history manipulation happened during that century.

One hint is the time when the first central banks were founded.

The establishment of the Bank of England, the model on which most modern central banks have been based, was devised by Charles Montagu, 1st Earl of Halifax, in 1694, following a proposal by the banker William Paterson three years earlier, which had not been acted upon.
According to the analysis by wildheretic, it was in around 1690 that the old world perished in some form of cataclysm.

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Time frames are the hardest. We clearly have this unexplained infatuation with traditional roman clothing dresses statues attributed to the era when it should have never been used. I'm in total agreement that all this toga wearing culture existed not long before the all those statues were built. Kind of like I was getting into in this thread. In my understanding the fall of the toga wearers happened some time between our traditional 1630-1700.

I have thoughts about the second catastrophe around mid 19th century, but that one I'm not quite ready to talk about.

Absyllyon

Reactions
If you haven't come across this site before (link below) it may offer further evidence of what is proposed on this site. It mentions the Maori Fires of Tamatea and mega tsunamis in NZ and Australia as well as making mention of a number of colossal civilization destroying events over the centuries. Perhaps it is indicative of a process of attrition caused by series of bombardments over the years.

Below are some quotes and links to reiterate what you are proposing.

"Recent times when the Earth crossed the trail of this comet debris occurred during 401–500, 801–900, 1041–1100, 1401–1480, 1641–1680 and 1761–1800.
By far the most active period of the past two thousand years happened between AD 1401 and 1480."

"The Fires of Tamatea legend may well have a cosmogenic origin. More importantly, the timing of the fires is also coherent with the dating of mega-tsunami deposits along the adjacent coastline of Australia and New Zealand. These four lines of evidence all indicate that a regional mega-tsunami event that was probably due to a comet impact in the fifteenth century."

Maori Mythology of Fires of Tamatea and Mega Tsunami

Mega Tsunami Melbourne 1500 A.D.- Ancient Destructions - Peter Mungo Jupp

whitewave

Reactions
That's the first time I'd heard about the Shoemaker-Levy comet breaking into several pieces before impacting Jupiter. That definitely sounds more like a targeted weapon than a random celestial event. That thing comes around in a cyclic timeframe so does it join back together after hitting a planet (target) to resume its merry route through the heavens? Weird.
Post automatically merged:

The dead bodies being carried away or lying on the ground don't look like the guys doing the digging: they're very pale, bald-headed, no beards or body hair it seems.The guy outside the arch seems to be carrying a head and it looks like the head has ears that hang down. The rest of the dead bodies don't look like they have ears at all. And why are they all naked? From the hats of the workers it looks like Phyrigians and Turks working together.

Last edited:

nothingnew

Reactions
All I see in these pictures are pharaohs offspring with veils over their shoulders conspiring how to get rid of an old world system. The NWO did not happen yesterday.

According to official history we only have a handful of castles in Europe before the year 1000. All of it was built after pharaohs offspring left/had fled Egypt and brought their wealth with them to Europe via crusades (to mainly Switzerland and close borders for safety due to geological attributes). They spread so vividly around the world by rule of primae noctis. Only fit for this nobility to live in castles, right??

It seems that the previous system Europeans and probably the whole wide world enjoyed was a bit nicer with better distribution of wealth as there was never a need for any castles with dungeons, big walls, prisons and everything else that goes along with it like the rule over everyone, systematic rape and killing of indigenous people, enslavement and everything else you dare to imagine.
I do not question that Napoleon and Alexander were on the same side in their fight against the remnants of Tartaria. Here is a painting to consider.

1812 Alexander, Napoleon vs. Tartarians
View attachment 6584
All I can say after this... shit man, the gay imbreds won. :( All this transsexual agenda being pushed from the elite today, and to think those transgender individual accusations of the first ladies were so unbelievable ... man just look at them with sane eyes, not just Michelle the previous ones too. Its a bunch of homo/imbred/drags ruling and having a big fukcing laugh at us. This picture sums it up pretty well actually. I dont care about the color of their veil and if they come from upper or lower Egypt rulers, they are obviously having a great time shooting all those "barbarians" around them.

I have a theory that it wasn't before around 1700 that Scythia became Tartary. I think something big happened around 1700, and when we want to understand the society pre-1700 we can look at Pompeii for example, which was destroyed shortly beforehand.

I often encounter the date of 1700 as some form of veil, and history becomes very muddy beyond it.

I think during the end of the 17th Century some big conflicts/global war happened, but it wasn't until ca 1700 that the western forces were able to start a full-scale global dominance. I also think Colonialism did not happen before 1700, and Columbus et al. were dated back.

It was this 1700 event that eliminated "Antiquity". 1700-1800 was the time of colonialism and the rise of the Vatican. The orchestrated history manipulation happened during that century.

One hint is the time when the first central banks were founded.

According to the analysis by wildheretic, it was in around 1690 that the old world perished in some form of cataclysm.
Did something happen in the years prior that could have led to such dramatic measures like Sodom and Gomorrah? I'm certain that Sabbatai Zevi knew for sure, something about the year 1666 may ring some bells.

1416599963_tilzit_superbig.jpgunlntbt_471.jpg

whitewave

Reactions
In looking at the posted maps in the OP I noticed that Tartary in 1750 was huge and intact but by 1804 (?) it was not quite as large and had divisions of Chinese Tartary, Muscovite Tartary and Independent Tartary. Looks like those were the years in which the proper destruction of Tartary began. At least that's what I deduced from the maps.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
In looking at the posted maps in the OP I noticed that Tartary in 1750 was huge and intact but by 1804 (?) it was not quite as large and had divisions of Chinese Tartary, Muscovite Tartary and Independent Tartary. Looks like those were the years in which the proper destruction of Tartary began. At least that's what I deduced from the maps.
I will give out a little hint, though it was supposed to be one of my future topics, but I'm stuck on something else right now. We have two events during which, according to my current hypothesis Tartaria was attacked from the West first, and from the East second.

whitewave

Reactions
Those are good hints, KD. :) Looking forward to the expanded version in your future topic.

Ilmarinen

Reactions
I do think the Old World (not meaning Europe) had a system of castes. Which would presume inequality from the get go.

I’m also looking into the reasons for it, which could be based on a seniority of being created of sorts. Hard to say for right now, but depending on levels of educational development of the Ancients, we might have races created by other races. It is too early for me to post anything like this, but that’s what I’m looking into.
For sure. But we have to separate caste system which is based on the merit and a system based on blood. I also think that the merit system was abolished in favour of the blood lines. If you read the ancient texts you often get an idea that certain tribes or nations have a very telling name, a reputation almost. Ie. the so called Varangians from North was not a country but a group of men, warrior caste that I bet was 'manufactured' and which went trough training and education. Not everybody in the area they lived was a Varangian just like not every Russian was a Cossac. These people dedicated their life to master their craft as did everybody else according to their abilities in merit system. We obviously cant even imagine such a system now since blood caste system is opposite from it and favours ones who do least to become more. In Finland we have fought agaist blood caste systems always and it certainly looks like the history is about to repeat itself again.
Post automatically merged:

Couple of points re Tartary and language for the seekers.
Modern Tartary language is very similar to Finnish.
Some American Indian languages are very similar to Finnish. In fact some dialects are so similar we can communicate. The discovery of California
Finnish language is an interesting one. We can use any word and create anything from it. We can also put a word to any place in sentence and have different meaning to it. This is highly unlikely to be a very young language (as claimed by academia), takes time to develop it. Swedes even had a law and blood money offer to kill anybody caught speaking Finnish after the Papal Vatican Swedish mercenary army finally defeated us for good. Some say it happened 1050 but those folks haven't studied alternative new chronology. I think the law is from 15th century officially. Still today some Swedish counties have forbidden speaking Finnish while allowing all other foreign languages which are numerable in Sweden today. Officially we only came to existence from the swamp around 150 years ago until the Swedes gave us life. However, some family lines go much further and have very high civil manners, knowledge, knowing and upper class manners and ways to live despite of being extremely poor today, indicating highly civilised ways in the past. My g-g-g-g-g-great grandfather was sentenced to death after public torture by the Swedish priests at 1850 for refusing to become Christian. This is interesting since Finland was supposed to be under Russian rule then? Was it really so?

I dont know what all that means but I sense there is a connection there, especially since many trace Finns originally to the area of river Volga going to Black Sea and place now known Mongolia and China or thereabouts. In 1908 American court ordered that Finns should be considered as Europeans, not as Mongols as they had been called before. Interestingly Finnish Haplogroups are also found from the China mummies, from the area they say Finns are from.

Furthermore, there are many sagas about ancient Finnish Kings that are totally wiped from the official narrative and who somehow became brave Norwegians, Swedes or Russians. Finno Ugric languages are now mainly found from Finland, Estonia, Northern parts of Russia and Siberia now under ice since something went on there. Recommend reading: Yrjö Sakari Yrjö-Koskinen and C.G.E. Mannerheim (especially about his trip to annihilated Asia in 1902-4 where Tsar Nicholas II sent him for a very special mission), Finno-Ugric Religion predates Christianity and Islam.

Edit: I inserted some links to follow for anyone interested this line of thought. I also forgot to mention perhaps the most interesting bit. Kalevala. The Kalevala is the national saga of Finland but much more than that, it is a creation story, TOE and the history of the world at the same time. English writer J.R.R. Tolkien was much aware of this and based his LOTR trilogy and much more on what he learned from Kaleva. He even tried to learn the language! Those who are familiar with Tolkiens work know he was obsessed to figure out what happened in the past. Its not just entertainment. Its written in a form of a poem or songs and its all about science, astrology, numerology and allegory. Original Finnish system were RUNEs where one symbol could mean simultaneously either a letter, a word or a sentence. Compare to modern Finnish language and one gets connection. Furthermore, our words are fully coded in ancient ways of thinking. Ie. earth is: Maa-Ilma, which means dirt(matter)-air, only later on the Swedish academia made up a word: Maa-Pallo, which means spinning ball globe. Finns obviously didnt believe in spinning ball but they had an idea it was flat.

Lastly, according the Kalevala the old-world was destroyed by Pohjan Akka, or a Witch from North, an evil female figure which I think represented feminine ideology, which prevails today and allows narcissistic homosexual trans elite to stay in power and dictate the reality of their slaves. I'd like to point out that its quite telling what kind of people rather make children (resources, army, workers, sex slaves...) in test tubes underground than old ways pairing + and -.

Attachments

Last edited:

dreamtime

Reactions
These people dedicated their life to master their craft as did everybody else according to their abilities in merit system. We obviously cant even imagine such a system now since blood caste system is opposite from it and favours ones who do least to become mor
Looks like the transition happened during the last 500-1000 years.

We now have an invisible blood caste system, which was created with the change from kingdoms to nation states.

The new system makes it impossible for outsiders to gain power and participate in shaping society.

William Blake said "The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind.”, and something similar can be said about a society with solidified social strata, where nothing moves and new impulses are not allowed to grow.

Ilmarinen

Reactions
@Ilmarinen Thank you very much for that informative post. This is a completely new line of inquiry for me. You've given some great starting points for my learning.
You are most welcome Whitewave. There is lot more to share about many more subjects I'll try to contribute the best I can. I love this forum and the amazing quality of all people here trying to figure this all out. I am honoured to be part of it. The Delaware Finns E. A. Louhi : some additional information for your studies.

Last edited: