Tartarian Language and Alphabet

Ladybug

Reactions
May be at some point we will be able to locate the Tartarian alphabet, and examples of their writing. I do not mean the Tatar Language mentioned on wikipedia. The language I'm talking about does appear to be omitted from the narrative compliant history.

Initially, courtesy of @anotherlayer in this thread, it came to our attention that language of Tartaria was still one of the main languages as late as 1849.
Basically, what we learn from the below passage is that there were Opera songs written in Tartarian language. Being neighbored by such languages as Russian, German, English, French, and Italian suggests that Tartarian language was one of the major languages in the World at the time.

Also of interest a particular excerpt from this 1739 book titled:

The language could be read upside down and backwards... how about that?
Obviously it would be useful to obtain some additional info, and may be locate this weird all-directional alphabet. The description sounds pretty interesting.
I imagine the language to have an almost musical quality as beautiful as I am learning the people were by the construct and design of their buildings and culture etc.. Call me a romantic but I do..

Mabzynn

Reactions
Can you translate the text for us?

Lot of similarities to the Cherokee language. View attachment 19162

Of course, Sequoyah, who ironically enough, could not read any language had been around literate people and had seen Latin, Greek, Cyrillic, English, French, Spanish, and just made up his own language from symbols/letters he'd seen. In the Cherokee language those symbols/letters (syllables, actually) aren't pronounced at all like they are in Latin, Greek, etc.

Looks like the first one is Samaritans alphabet, then Saloman's alphabet then? Next picture is Abraham's alphabet, then Enoch's alphabet, then what looks like Hebrew. Next picture is Syrish (Syrian?), then Phoenician ? Next picture has a guy holding a book that reads in plain English "The Book of Alpha and Omega" even though the symbols depicted are not at all English and doesn't look particularly Greek either as suggested by the words 'alpha and omega'. The next picture doesn't say what the top one is but the bottom one is Chinese.

I'm not being deliberately patronizing by listing what you just posted. I just figured I couldn't be the only one who couldn't read that small print without enlarging the page. :)

it was hard to get visible screenshots... here's the direct links to the pages

La galerie agréable du monde, où l'on voit en un grand nombre de cartes très exactes et de belles tailles douces les principaux empires, roïaumes, républiques, provinces, villes, bourgs et forteresses ...les îles, côtes rivières, ports de mer...les antiquitez, les abbayes, églises, académies...comme aussi les maisons de campagne, les habillemens et moeurs des peuples...dans les quatre parties de l'univers. Divisée en LXVI tomes, les estampes aiant été dessinées sur les lieux et gravées exactement par les célèbres Luyken, Mulder, Goerée, Baptist, Stopendaal et par d'autres maîtres renomez.... Tome troisième d'Arabie, Terre Sainte, Natolie & Assyrie / Pieter vander AA | Gallica

La galerie agréable du monde, où l'on voit en un grand nombre de cartes très exactes et de belles tailles douces les principaux empires, roïaumes, républiques, provinces, villes, bourgs et forteresses ...les îles, côtes rivières, ports de mer...les antiquitez, les abbayes, églises, académies...comme aussi les maisons de campagne, les habillemens et moeurs des peuples...dans les quatre parties de l'univers. Divisée en LXVI tomes, les estampes aiant été dessinées sur les lieux et gravées exactement par les célèbres Luyken, Mulder, Goerée, Baptist, Stopendaal et par d'autres maîtres renomez.... Tome troisième d'Arabie, Terre Sainte, Natolie & Assyrie / Pieter vander AA | Gallica

Here's the text that caught my eye besides multiple other anomalies within the alphabets and images.

Other questions:

If Champollion used his knowledge of Coptic and the Rosetta stone (found in 1799) to decipher the Hieroglyphics...

Then why is this Dutch artist giving a full account of the Egyptian alphabet and hieroglyphic version in a book in 1733.

Too many inconsistencies. All coming from an area run by a Prince-Bishop of the Holy Roman Empire, that turned into one of the largest free mason lodges, that had an early schism due to mercantile infiltration of the branch, that forced many members to leave and join the "la Parfaite Intelligence" lodge.

The man in charge of the area during this period:
Georges-Louis de Berghes

Why is all of the heraldry that appears to have Phoenician artistic reliefs around the outside all scrubbed clean?

Understanding the areas where there's a struggle between Phoenicians/Jesuits/Masons is our best chance at decoding this mess. I need to start learning Dutch and High German.. I'm really starting to think our entire understanding of Ancient Egypt was created in 18th century.

BStankman

Reactions
Yes, and the map on this page has been censored

Juzzer

Reactions
I came across this Tartarian tablet this morning, never seen this one before.. apparently 1000 years older than any Sumerian tablet found to date. Uncovered in the ruins of a neolithic village they’ve named Tartaria in the Balkans.

Find the article here
E3B75D4A-9C5A-4CF6-A888-28A2814C617E.jpeg

PDF download link to research paper, New archaeological data refering to Tartaria tablets.

Wiki tells us;
The Tărtăria tablets /tərtəria/ are three tablets, reportedly discovered in 1961 at a Neolithic site in the village of Tărtăria, in Romania. The dating of the tablets is difficult as they cannot be carbon-dated and the stratigraphy is uncertain. A few scientists suppose that they may date to around 5300 BC.

5D29EB38-6AF2-475A-9D65-469DFB09C2CD.jpeg
AAC0292C-C280-4815-B664-2F2E3FCDE457.jpeg

What the “Experts” claim;
The inscribed clay tablets found in a 'Neolithic' context at Tartaria in Romania in 1961 have already aroused a certain amount of interest here. The signs on the tablets are comparable with those of the script of the Late Predynastic (Uruk III Jemdet Nasr) period in Mesopotamia, as Dr Vlassa who excavated them has noted. It seems unlikely however that the tablets were drafted by a Sumerian hand or in the Sumerian language of early Mesopotamia. The shapes of the tablets and some of the signs are paralleled in the Minoan scripts of Crete, but the tablets do not seem to be Cretan. There are indications that a similar use of signs, if not actual writing, was practised in the rest of the Aegean and in Western Anatolia before the end of the 3rd millennium B.C. A knowledge of writing, or the use of signs derived from it, may have spread to these regions and to the Balkans from Mesopotamia through Syria. This was perhaps one aspect of a common inheritance of religious or magical beliefs and practices.

Jr: The smaller collection I have come across before but the bigger one which was also found in the same ruin is new to me..

Aply1985

Reactions
I think i found some Tartar language epxamples. I was reading a book about a Jesuit journey to China Anno MD.C. XVII and first my surprise was that i didn found any Chinese peaple in that book. Chinese with beard it is for me nonsense!

Screenshot_20190509-135125_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-135134_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-135140_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-135056_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-142838_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-142852_Drive.jpg
GIANTS
Screenshot_20190509-135116_Drive.jpg
We know that Magnus Cham was leaving in CATHAJA-SERICA

Screenshot_20190509-133604_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-134846_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-144019_Drive.jpg
I advice this book to all of you. A lot of surprises u will find.
Athanasii Kircheri ... China monumentis

Last edited:

codis

Reactions
Chinese with beard it is for me nonsense!
Black swan ?
If you would have looked only at soldiers during my service time (unvoluntarily, I must say...), you would have got the impression white Middle - Europeans have no beards either. Chinese movies (coincidentally often pseudo-historic stories of exactlythat time) feature Chines actors with quite exotic beards. Personally I've never been to China, and probably never will.

I was reading a book about a Jesuit jeurney to China anno MD.C. XVII ...
The thing that bothers me with foreign history accounts. This less-then-trustworthy-people with there hidden agenda were present not only in China, but South America and India as well - at least.

Aply1985

Reactions
The thing that bothers me with foreign history accounts. This less-then-trustworthy-people with there hidden agenda were present not only in China, but South America and India as well - at least.
i trust this brother Athanasius Kircher and all Jesuit brothers who were living before 18 century, when Jesuits where baned from church, because they were cheating with history!

Last edited:

codis

Reactions
i trust this brother Athanasius Kircher and all Jesuit brothers who were living before 18 century, when Jesuits where baned from church, because they were cheating with history!
Not sure if this is real, or satire ...

Jim Duyer

Reactions
They show Iceland as Thule, which was a common tactic for the powers that be to hide the truth. Dr. John Dee, Mercator, Fra Mauro, or any of the alchemists of his day would happily inform one that Thule was located much further east and much closer to the north pole. I would be happy to take a shot at translation if you could furnish me with either clearer images or the source - my eyes are not what they used to be.

Aply1985

Reactions
They show Iceland as Thule, which was a common tactic for the powers that be to hide the truth. Dr. John Dee, Mercator, Fra Mauro, or any of the alchemists of his day would happily inform one that Thule was located much further east and much closer to the north pole. I would be happy to take a shot at translation if you could furnish me with either clearer images or the source - my eyes are not what they used to be.
2 new photos by V.L.

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Not keen on this site but duckduckgo served the page up so the references may be worth investigating.
Are the Tărtăria Tablets Actually Written in Hungarian?
Or perchance the coelbren alphabet?
Alan Wilson

Runik alpahabet, anak or anere (celestial). Pre-phoenician I guess. World Wide language.

Iberian people either.
World Wide.

Tartessos - Wikipedia

Iberian-Hebrews
Did you notice Iberian....
Iberians - Wikipedia
who took his name from main river Ebro (Iber), in northern spain, and Hebrew (ebrew) correlation?

Vall d'Hebron - Wikipedia
Post automatically merged:

I think i found some Tartar language epxamples. I was reading a book about a Jesuit journey to China Anno MD.C. XVII and first my surprise was that i didn found any Chinese peaple in that book. Chinese with beard it is for me nonsense!

View attachment 21334
View attachment 21335
View attachment 21336
View attachment 21337
View attachment 21341
View attachment 21342
GIANTS
View attachment 21338

View attachment 21332
View attachment 21333
View attachment 21344
Glagolitic shape maybe related either. I have the suspicion lost link to that worldwide language has been properly hidden.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 21334
View attachment 21335
View attachment 21336
View attachment 21337
View attachment 21341
View attachment 21342
GIANTS
View attachment 21338

View attachment 21332
View attachment 21333
View attachment 21344
Glagolitic shape maybe related either. I have the suspicion lost link to that worldwide language has been properly hidden.

Last edited:

Jim Duyer

Reactions
it was hard to get visible screenshots... here's the direct links to the pages

Here's the text that caught my eye besides multiple other anomalies within the alphabets and images.

View attachment 19163

Other questions:
View attachment 19220
View attachment 19221

If Champollion used his knowledge of Coptic and the Rosetta stone (found in 1799) to decipher the Hieroglyphics...

Then why is this Dutch artist giving a full account of the Egyptian alphabet and hieroglyphic version in a book in 1733.
View attachment 19222

Too many inconsistencies. All coming from an area run by a Prince-Bishop of the Holy Roman Empire, that turned into one of the largest free mason lodges, that had an early schism due to mercantile infiltration of the branch, that forced many members to leave and join the "la Parfaite Intelligence" lodge.

The man in charge of the area during this period:
Georges-Louis de Berghes
View attachment 19223
Why is all of the heraldry that appears to have Phoenician artistic reliefs around the outside all scrubbed clean?

Understanding the areas where there's a struggle between Phoenicians/Jesuits/Masons is our best chance at decoding this mess. I need to start learning Dutch and High German.. I'm really starting to think our entire understanding of Ancient Egypt was created in 18th century.
Many people furnished their ideas of Hieroglyphics translations. Most were garbage. Van Der Aa was a publisher who would publish pirated editions, plagerisms, works outside the scientific community, and anything else that people paid him to do - with no scruples. The Syriac that is in the example is rubbish, as is the Coptic Egyptian. They make no sense and would not aid in the translation of anything. The same thing happened with Mayan writings - many people, especially in France, offered what they called perfect translations. It was not until a 17 year old son of an archaeologist spent some time with them and came up with the correct translations, in the 20th century, that we were able to read anything valuable in their glyphs. The larger images that you furnished enabled me to check the source, and it is as I suspected - someone's "idea" of what the assignment of letters should be - and nothing more than that. Sorry to break it to you. I don't know much about Coptic, but I do have some knowledge of Egyptian Heiroglyphs. Syriac I know from the Phoenician and Amorite originals.

Mabzynn

Reactions
Many people furnished their ideas of Hieroglyphics translations. Most were garbage. Van Der Aa was a publisher who would publish pirated editions, plagerisms, works outside the scientific community, and anything else that people paid him to do - with no scruples. The Syriac that is in the example is rubbish, as is the Coptic Egyptian. They make no sense and would not aid in the translation of anything. The same thing happened with Mayan writings - many people, especially in France, offered what they called perfect translations. It was not until a 17 year old son of an archaeologist spent some time with them and came up with the correct translations, in the 20th century, that we were able to read anything valuable in their glyphs. The larger images that you furnished enabled me to check the source, and it is as I suspected - someone's "idea" of what the assignment of letters should be - and nothing more than that. Sorry to break it to you. I don't know much about Coptic, but I do have some knowledge of Egyptian Heiroglyphs. Syriac I know from the Phoenician and Amorite originals.
I assumed it was all bullshit as well, not really a surprise anything coming from a Dutch author of this time period would go to the highest bidder.

Do you believe that our current interpretations of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs is accurate? How old do you believe they are?

Jim Duyer

Reactions
I assumed it was all bullshit as well, not really a surprise anything coming from a Dutch author of this time period would go to the highest bidder.

Do you believe that our current interpretations of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs is accurate? How old do you believe they are?
I was one of the "normal" citizens, who believed that our linguists, historians, scientists, etc. were basically honest and working toward our benefit. I no longer am that person. I created an online translator of English to Sumerian/Mayan/Egyptian and other languages about 15 years ago. It's used by a great many schools and colleges worldwide - over 50,000 uses per month. And has been for years. And why? Because our scholars don't have the time or don't get paid enough to do this simple courtesy for us citizens. But when I put them together, I quickly realized that many of the translations that we are offered, for a great many works, are phony. Either biased towards one or more religious belief, or towards keeping the powers that be in power, or just because they are too lazy to go back and correct their textbooks after new discoveries prove that their past work is shoddy. So I no longer rely on any of the mainstream garbage. I re-translated most of the Anglo-Saxon and Old Welsh works for the same reason - they provide translations that keep the Queen in office, and take away any pride from the people that represent their ancestors, which is currently about 35% of the English speaking world, including Britain, USA, Canada, Australia, etc.
To answer your question directly, however, NO, not very accurate. I have a friend who is an archaeologist. He did not specialize in languages, but when he retired he began to teach himself Egyptian Hieroglyphics. He re-translated the Turin Papyrus, and the results are absolutely amazing. It's very clearly the story of an aerial craft from another world that touched down and interacted with the local Egyptians in the period of about 2200 BC. So now we know why that one never got translated properly! They will never, ever, provide any translations that either empower the common man, instill pride in the working man, or elevate the status of women, or give us hope that we may learn something of the earliest visits from other planets. And certainly nothing that would bring down the well-structured stories from the Bible or Koran. There is a book by Budge, the original translator of most of the Egyptian works, It has pictures of all the hieroglyphs, its free online at archive.org (just search for Budge as author and Egyptian Hieroglyphs as subject). I recommend you get a copy and do your own research.
I do know Sumerian and Mayan, but my Egyptian frankly sucks. I just never took the time to learn it properly. But that book will give you more knowledge, and unbiased, since he wrote it very long ago. Good luck to you in your journey of discovery.

Mabzynn

Reactions
I was one of the "normal" citizens, who believed that our linguists, historians, scientists, etc. were basically honest and working toward our benefit. I no longer am that person. I created an online translator of English to Sumerian/Mayan/Egyptian and other languages about 15 years ago. It's used by a great many schools and colleges worldwide - over 50,000 uses per month. And has been for years. And why? Because our scholars don't have the time or don't get paid enough to do this simple courtesy for us citizens. But when I put them together, I quickly realized that many of the translations that we are offered, for a great many works, are phony. Either biased towards one or more religious belief, or towards keeping the powers that be in power, or just because they are too lazy to go back and correct their textbooks after new discoveries prove that their past work is shoddy. So I no longer rely on any of the mainstream garbage. I re-translated most of the Anglo-Saxon and Old Welsh works for the same reason - they provide translations that keep the Queen in office, and take away any pride from the people that represent their ancestors, which is currently about 35% of the English speaking world, including Britain, USA, Canada, Australia, etc.
To answer your question directly, however, NO, not very accurate. I have a friend who is an archaeologist. He did not specialize in languages, but when he retired he began to teach himself Egyptian Hieroglyphics. He re-translated the Turin Papyrus, and the results are absolutely amazing. It's very clearly the story of an aerial craft from another world that touched down and interacted with the local Egyptians in the period of about 2200 BC. So now we know why that one never got translated properly! They will never, ever, provide any translations that either empower the common man, instill pride in the working man, or elevate the status of women, or give us hope that we may learn something of the earliest visits from other planets. And certainly nothing that would bring down the well-structured stories from the Bible or Koran. There is a book by Budge, the original translator of most of the Egyptian works, It has pictures of all the hieroglyphs, its free online at archive.org (just search for Budge as author and Egyptian Hieroglyphs as subject). I recommend you get a copy and do your own research.
I do know Sumerian and Mayan, but my Egyptian frankly sucks. I just never took the time to learn it properly. But that book will give you more knowledge, and unbiased, since he wrote it very long ago. Good luck to you in your journey of discovery.
I just found your website. Thank you for the heads up on that and for answering. I'll have to play around with this a bit. I had seen your comments in another thread about your experience with Sumerian so I was genuinely curious about your thoughts on the matter.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
I just found your website. Thank you for the heads up on that and for answering. I'll have to play around with this a bit. I had seen your comments in another thread about your experience with Sumerian so I was genuinely curious about your thoughts on the matter.
I don't usually advertise my site so thanks for finding it. By the way, please use this link:
Free Mayan and Sumerian Translators for translations, Books by Author James M. Duyer and much more. and not:
paleoaliens.com/event/index.html. The first one has the newest and most improved
versions of my translators, and outputs a full page 3-D or font image if you wish. I don't
give the top one out normally, because the schools use a lot of my bandwidth, and
the top site is heavy on the bandwidth to begin with. I have never had any advertising
or charges for my sites, so I like to keep my out of pocket costs down. Good luck to you in your quest.

inquisitor

Reactions
I believe that Finno-Ugric languages are later development of Tartarian...
This caught my eye. I'm not sure that Finno-Ugric would be a development out of Tartarian per se but from what I've briefly learned about Finno-Ugric and whatever Tartaria might be (I am leaning towards an rump state of another civilization), it is possible that the Tartaric language belonged to this linguistic family.

I have recently been studying Etruscan civilization and in particular its language. The language that the Etruscans spoke has been considered enigmatic for some time, and the linguistic family it belonged to has not been identified and thus it is assumed to be a language isolate. It is closely related to similar languages found in the Aegean and the Alps such as Lemnian and Rhaetian. Furthermore, it is likely to also be related to Venetic. The Linear A inscription and the pre-Hellenic Greeks may have spoken a dialect which would have belonged to this language family. A marginal number of scholars have found a possible relationship between Etruscan and the Finno-Ugric family; namely, through Hungarian or more accurately, Magyar. This would give indication that it would also be related to Finnic languages (of which Venetic would be a part of) and if so, also the Tartaric language. I would suspect that Tartaric (as well as Etruscan, Lemnian, Rhaetian, et al.) would belong to the Ugric branch of the linguistic tree.

If this is the case, the Etruscans would have undoubtedly represented a Mediterranean branch of the 'Tartaric' civilization along with their Pelasgian cousins who were centered in the Aegean. I would also venture to say that these two branches of 'Tartaric' civilization would have brought Homeric myths south to the Mediterranean if Felice Vinci's hypothesis that Homeric myths originally took place in the Baltic rather than Hisarlik in Anatolia. A supporter of this hypothesis, Stuart L. Harris, has papers on academia.edu that tie in Vinci's hypothesis with the idea that Homeric Greek (the Greek spoken by Homer's characters, not Homer's mother tongue) was a Finno-Ugric language (Pelasgian?), rather than the Indo-European language of the Hellenic Greeks.

Last edited: