Tartarian City of Norumbega was conquered to become Washington, DC

jd755

Reactions
The british royal family is really german.
The name was changed from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor (from "Windsor Castle") in 1917 because of anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I.

Another thing regarding the siting or should that be sighting of DC on a previously existing city is I have long felt the same with the city of london (that sits within the current city called london) and the vatican. This triad of control centres feel like they are 'nodes' in a control grid of some kind suppressing the will of people so they, we forget who we are.
Why is beyond my fathoming.

Last edited:

trole

Reactions
New member here.

Very intresting things in this thread that i never heard of before. ( whole site actually )

What i was wondering and hopefully someone can clear this up. After reading this thread i asked myself. if some of these things were already here and covered up, who built them. With the Church going after the Knights Templar, them fleeing somewhere, with old world treasures. All the info coming out of Oak island with the Templar influence there, and other places in America, i believe they ended up in the north America. is there any connection with them and Tartary. Just curious of there connection if any to the America that was here before our America.

This might not be the right place for this question, i apologize in advance if its too of topic. still finding my way around.

Plissken

Reactions
Welcome Trole!

With the Church going after the Knights Templar, them fleeing somewhere, with old world treasures. All the info coming out of Oak island with the Templar influence there, and other places in America, i believe they ended up in the north America. is there any connection with them and Tartary. Just curious of there connection if any to the America that was here before our America.
There are some articles about who might have built these structures to get you started. I personally haven't seen the Templar and Tartary idea developed on this sight but maybe KB or one of the more senior members can say for sure. Would love to see one...;)

Legendary City of Norumbega
Norumbega- Washington monument and the Roman Empire
Kings of Florida
Similar Buildings around the World
Tartaria Quivira Regnum

Plissken🐍

fabiorem

Reactions
There is this oddity here:
Flag of Novorossiya - Wikipedia

The flag of the rebels in Ukraine, is very similar to the Confederate flag of the US.
According to Wikipedia: Gubarev has since stated that the inspiration for the flag came from "banners used by Cossacks who reclaimed the New Russian territories from Tatars and Turks for Russia in the 18th century"; however, according to Alexey Eremenko of the Moscow Times, no Cossacks ever used a flag resembling the one chosen.

So, cossacks took land from tartarians and used these banners, but the russian media says the cossacks never used this flag. Maybe it was a tartarian flag? And maybe, the Secession War was against remnants of the tartarians in the US, and hence, they used the same flag, but with stars on it?
If Russia was allied to France, then it only expanded after the Napolenic Wars, and in the 18th century, the history of the cossacks would be different from what we are told. Maybe the cossacks were allied with the tartarians, and not the other way around, leading to this confusion.

Red Bird

Reactions
There is this oddity here:
Flag of Novorossiya - Wikipedia

The flag of the rebels in Ukraine, is very similar to the Confederate flag of the US.
According to Wikipedia: Gubarev has since stated that the inspiration for the flag came from "banners used by Cossacks who reclaimed the New Russian territories from Tatars and Turks for Russia in the 18th century"; however, according to Alexey Eremenko of the Moscow Times, no Cossacks ever used a flag resembling the one chosen.

So, cossacks took land from tartarians and used these banners, but the russian media says the cossacks never used this flag. Maybe it was a tartarian flag? And maybe, the Secession War was against remnants of the tartarians in the US, and hence, they used the same flag, but with stars on it?
If Russia was allied to France, then it only expanded after the Napolenic Wars, and in the 18th century, the history of the cossacks would be different from what we are told. Maybe the cossacks were allied with the tartarians, and not the other way around, leading to this confusion.
I guess I thought the Cossacks were the the Golden Horde (or part of them) of Tartary...

Red Bird

Reactions
I looked this up because a town near me (in the US northwest) is named Belgrade after Serbian railroad financiers. (Late 1800s)
Croatian Soldiers in American CIvil War 1861-1865 genealogy project
Looks like they were actually pretty involved. I never knew. Actually on second pass looks like Slovenia mostly.

this is interesting
The Day When the Serbian and U.S. Flags Flew Together Over the White House | U.S. Embassy in Serbia

The United States of America officially celebrated July 28, 1918 as “Serbia Day.” On July 27, U.S. Secretary of State Robert Lansing called on every American citizen to, “gather on Sunday, July 28 in their churches in order to express their sympathies toward this enslaved nation (Serbia) and their oppressed brothers...
Other than the American and Serbian flags, only one other has been flown over the White House. That was the French flag, on the 131th anniversary of the fall of the Bastille, on July 14, 1920.
Their flags aren’t similar (except the old one with the doubleheaded eagle or whatever) but perhaps the above are lumped together as ‘ Croatia’.

Last edited:

AnthroposRex

Reactions

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
That Henry Iames Town is interesting.
Spelling with an I instead of a J sure seems "Roman"
Just from memory, the official story has "I" turning into "J" sometime in the 1400s. Oddly around the same time it seems that the J changed to a 1 on the dates.

N.D. Magoo

Reactions
Some thoughts on the possible etymology of the name "Norumbega" --

"Nor" = prefix denoting "north" universally in Romanesque languages
"um" = "a" or "an" in Portuguese
"bega" = "vega" with the B/V flexion in Spanish/Portuguese; meaning a "large fertile grassy plain or valley" in "Spain or Spanish America"

So "Norumbega" roughly translates to "North of the plain/valley".