Take down of Alex Jones and InfoWars

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Whether you like the guy or not, he is a pretty big name in the world of "conspiracy" related media. What do you think about the recent simultaneous banning of Alex Jones on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc?

The List: Platforms that Have Banned Infowars and Alex Jones
Facebook - YouTube - Apple - Google Podcast - Spotify - TuneIn - Spreaker - iHeartRadio - Audioboom - Pinterest - MailChimp - Stitcher - Disqus - Sprout Social - LinkedIn - Flickr

Source: Enemies of freedom assemble to silence independent alternative media

Vmeo vid. YouTube deleted it.

Actual video starts at 4:20

Opinions on political establishment calling for shut down of all similar content producers?

- Survival of our democracy' depends on banning sites like InfoWars
- Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify ban Infowars' Alex Jones
- The Deeper Truth Behind Why Infowars Was Banned By Social Media Giants

Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., is calling on other tech companies to ban more sites like InfoWars, and says the survival of American democracy depends on it.
“Infowars is the tip of a giant iceberg of hate and lies that uses sites like Facebook and YouTube to tear our nation apart. These companies must do more than take down one website. The survival of our democracy depends on it,” Murphy tweeted Monday.
What about the "simultaneous" part? Appears to be pretty coordinated.

Do you think it's going to stop with InfoWars only?

BStankman

Bill Hicks? I hate that guy. I think he is controlled opposition.
Tells just enough truth to be credible, wrapped in a bunch of lies to mislead.
All done in a buffoonish way to make people that question the established narrative look mentally ill.

As much as I hate him, I would never want to censor him. Ideas need to tested for the truth by scrutiny and discourse.
It is also a bit scary. It means Bill did his real job too well and sturred up too much fear, or they have something even more sinister in store for us.

Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., is calling on other tech companies to ban more sites like InfoWars, and says the survival of American democracy depends on it. -That statement right there is the opposite of truth.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I appreciated his Bohemian Grove investigation. Other than that I did not follow him much. Not my cup of tea so to speak.

At the same time he did something specific to piss the Powerful Elite off. One might argue what didn’t he do to piss them off? Yet, I strongly doubt this shut down is a case of the last straw. I think they are after him for something specific.

Verity

I appreciated his Bohemian Grove investigation. Other than that I did not follow him much. Not my cup of tea so to speak.

At the same time he did something specific to piss the Powerful Elite off. One might argue what didn’t he do to piss them off? Yet, I strongly doubt this shut down is a case of the last straw. I think they are after him for something specific.
Yep, he reminds me of Tommy Robinson and Lauren Southern. Given free reign until a very specific agenda needs to be pushed, and pushed hard. Maybe even Trump too- still not 100% on him either. Hell- even Salvini might be controlled op. Whatever man. It's an occult alchemical mess we're in. 'Ride the Tiger.'

CyborgNinja

I'm impressed to see everyone commenting here thinks that these personalities are psy-op assets. I am inclined to agree. I've been watching this Lauren Southern/ Molynew tour and the drama around it and its like they are positioning themselves into power positions for some future political shift. Molynew is like the Dad/ best friend you've always wanted and Laura Southern is the cute GF you've always dreamed of. Its all a little too perfect. I thought Jones was the more edgier Michael Moore. The approved dissenting voice.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Funny how the video of Alex Jones’s explanation (the one I added to the first message above) posted by some random youtuber got deleted as well. They work pretty quick. Apparently it’s not only InfoWars official, but everything Alex Jones related that is getting purged.

Had to replace the YouTube deleted one with Vmeo.

The Kraken

images (1).jpg

As it turns out it wasnt an old dead french guy Voltaire but a currently living American White nationalist, neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier, White separatist . wow thats alot of words.
Kevin Alfred Strom
So as we can see this is a BAD man who does BAD things. Now this is expanding to people who say stuff that some people think is BAD. The slippery slope will always keep going. The only solution is to not start banning but to counter with researched counter arguments. If a statement can hold up criticism there should be no reason to ban it.

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”

George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

"Do you know what it's like to go to sleep every night knowing you work for a bunch of psychotic killers and you bastards are gonna probably end up killing me one day" Alex Jones. Member of " the club ". These guys are decades into planning. You've got Huxley (member of club) writing 1984 (he called it a manual in an interview) and of course he wrote The New World Order explaining decades ago what was gonna happen in the future. Alex is just one of hundreds of players who help to bring in the New World Order thats been in operation for centuries. Hell even this country was founded by the players.. Just look at the great symbol of the United States with its pyramid its all seeing eye the Latin inscription for New Order of the Ages, blah blah blah. Everything is done for a reason.. He might get more followers but the agenda is to reduce free speech and have neighbors telling on neighbors so that the people police themselves while everyone goes cookoo and fight each other while they keep on tightening the vice grip of control and install their one world government.

whitewave

I watched Alex Jones a few times at friends request regarding one subject or another. All that screeching made him look mentally unstable, imho. Still, he has a right to be a raving ranter if he wants to and I have a right to tune him out. Any quality info he may have had got lost in the presentation, me thinks.
Anywho....to those who found him enlightening, you might want to see what his last few broadcasts were about. He may have accidentally touched a forbidden nerve or started believing his own propaganda and actually spilled some beans that were meant to be kept tightly in the can.
David Wilcock is another big name alt media guy that resigned from Gaia network, stating he feared for his life from the "Luciferians" in charge of the network as well as from the "Christians" he claimed were the majority of his audience.
Trump blasting "fake news" (and there IS actual fake news). Seems like a sad day for free speech.
Strange times.

PrimalRed

A lot of enlightened people in this forum. Yes, definitely a shill and IMO this 'banning' is a test of sorts to measure the reaction of the masses, as well as a means to stir up more division between the "left" and "right" of course. It is also of course part of their agenda to usurp freedoms.

They are setting up a situation where rights get taken away from one "side" and the other side cheers, despite the fact it affects both sides. Antifa no longer allowed to wear masks in public? Right cheers. Alex Jones no longer allowed to talk about hoax shootings? Left cheers. People will cheer for their rights being taken away in front of their face so long as it is the "enemy" having them taken away.

I wonder what the payout was for the companies though. While the handlers may be deciding the plays. I find it hard to see how they all came in agreement at the same time.
The potential backlash even with the media on their side in making Alex look like a fool is detrimental to their operation.

Now Alex Jones isnt the biggest guy out there. More people would be upset if PewDiePie got purged from every platform but it still is a risk. We live in an internet age where likely generations will not care what the New York Times has to say about anything. People smell BS

humanoidlord

this is just theatre to scare sheeple, alex jones is one of "them", he is kinda infamous for saying outrageous shit in his show just to ridicule the conspiracy movement
remenber the time he did his show cosplaying as the joker?

Ice Nine

I watched Alex Jones a few times at friends request regarding one subject or another. All that screeching made him look mentally unstable, imho. Still, he has a right to be a raving ranter if he wants to and I have a right to tune him out. Any quality info he may have had got lost in the presentation, me thinks.
Anywho....to those who found him enlightening, you might want to see what his last few broadcasts were about. He may have accidentally touched a forbidden nerve or started believing his own propaganda and actually spilled some beans that were meant to be kept tightly in the can.
David Wilcock is another big name alt media guy that resigned from Gaia network, stating he feared for his life from the "Luciferians" in charge of the network as well as from the "Christians" he claimed were the majority of his audience.
Trump blasting "fake news" (and there IS actual fake news). Seems like a sad day for free speech.
Strange times.
See now David Wilcock, I think he is a sincere guy, he genuinely believes what he says. I can respect that of him and I do have to admit I have a soft spot for the Ancient Alien theory, parts of it.

Anyhoo, I think Alex Jones is a ranting raving nut job whose sole purpose is to keep stirring the pot. Even if Jones did actually spill the beans on something real, would anybody actually put any credence to it. I wouldn't. So I do find it interesting that he has been silenced for now. He'll be back and this will just add more fuel to his fire.

whitewave

Stuff like this is worrisome to me. I'm not a fan of AJ at all but allowing selective censorship of targeted individuals seems like a slippery slope to me. I don't value AJ's presentations but, taking part in the so-called free market, I vote with my wallet by not giving him money or tuning into his shows. If we value freedom for all then it has to include ranters like AJ. If he starts inciting violence (like Maxine Waters) then that's a whole other area of free speech that does need regulating. I don't like AJ but I support his right to free speech.