Swastikas in Auckland city, New Zealand.

CyborgNinja

Reactions
The topic of the Swastika and its original meaning have been brought up on this site before and I wanted to elaborate on this by sharing my own experiences. There are particular motifs and symbols embellishing buildings all over Auckland city, NZ.

I've provided below a small tour of Auckland CBD and the historic buildings that are still standing. Many have been either demolished or appear to have been 'sanitized' leaving only smooth faces and blank facades. I'm of the opinion that much restoration work in modern times is actually an attempt by influential groups to strip away any marks that may give away our true history.

Not all photos are relevant to the swastika topic, it was a nice day so I included a few extra photos. I assume some of you are also curious to see what Auckland is like on the ground.

20180503_130242.jpg20180503_130609.jpg20180503_131627.jpg20180503_131132.jpg
20180503_131432.jpg20180503_130518.jpg
20180503_132132.jpg20180503_132132.jpg20180503_132154.jpg
20180503_133424.jpg20180503_133513.jpg20180503_133617.jpg20180503_133636.jpg20180503_133817.jpg20180503_134019.jpg
20180503_134205.jpg20180503_134212.jpg20180503_135132.jpg20180503_135736.jpg20180503_135754.jpg

So it was common knowledge until recently that there were kilometers of secret tunnels under Albert park. The park itself sits atop a large hill with the Jewish synagogue to one side and these cannon you can see here would be about smack dab on top of the alleged tunnel system. Auckland is surrounded by dormant volcanoes so the tunnel systems are in fact hollow lava flows. During the 1800's many of these underground spaces were used as convenient rubbish dumps. (out of sight, out of mind.) This door opposite Bacon st would possibly make sense as one of the access points for the tunnel system.

20180503_135415.jpg20180503_135454.jpg20180503_135834.jpg20180503_140043.jpg
20180503_133107.jpg20180503_140348.jpg20180503_140355.jpg

20180503_140712.jpg20180503_140729.jpg20180503_140632.jpg20180503_140853.jpg
20180503_140813.jpg20180503_141258.jpg20180503_141304.jpg
20180503_141744.jpg20180503_141608.jpg

20180503_141112.jpgzues lightning.jpg
Is this metal work on the left the ancient symbol of Zeus' lightning bolt?

20180503_141858.jpg20180503_144506.jpg20180503_144820.jpg
20180503_150657.jpg20180503_150735.jpg20180503_150824.jpg
DSC_0002.JPGDSC_0013.JPGDSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0017.JPGDSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0026.JPGDSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0039.JPGDSC_0042.JPGDSC_0048.JPGDSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0056.JPGDSC_0057.JPGDSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0263.JPGDSC_0264.JPG
This is a fountain in Albert park, it saddens me to see these practical jokes played on such sites. Some people have no understanding of the world they live in. Also a photo of one of the more photogenic homeless that are found on every street corner. This is the real state of things in New Zealand.

20180503_132641.jpg20180503_132708.jpg20180503_140231.jpg
I particularly like this building, the Auckland tabernacle . Its grandeur is impressive and although I have no doubt that it was built with the last 150 years, it does justice to the greco-roman aesthetic unlike any other building in Auckland.

DSC_0189.JPGDSC_0235.JPGDSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0237.JPGDSC_0238.JPG

Grafton Cemetery
The small outer suburb of Grafton is the site of Grafton cemetrey. This is the grave site of a lot of the early settlers in Auckland, the original old timers. Also the final resting place of many a sailor lost at at sea and whose body was never recovered. Auckland is known as the "city of sails" as sailing was until recently a major past time.

DSC_0159.JPGDSC_0161.JPGDSC_0076.JPGDSC_0080.JPG
DSC_0066.JPGDSC_0145.JPGDSC_0072.JPGDSC_0157.JPG

Grafton bridge was built during the 1950's and the site chosen plowed straight through the cemetery. Very little was done to respect the graves surrounding this bridge.

DSC_0068.JPGDSC_0069.JPGDSC_0070.JPGDSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0074.JPGDSC_0082.JPGDSC_0086.JPGDSC_0087.JPG
DSC_0090.JPGDSC_0092.JPGDSC_0093.JPGDSC_0095.JPG
DSC_0096.JPGDSC_0127.JPGDSC_0142.JPGDSC_0153.JPGDSC_0158.JPG

The current state of the cemetery is a disgrace. In places you can see where concrete sections of graves have been incorporated into make shift retaining walls. Vagrants have tagged and graffiti-ed grave markers at random, some even choosing to take up permanent residence there. The local trees, left unchecked have long since out grown their surroundings discarding the headstones around them.

DSC_0132.JPGDSC_0143.JPGDSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0113.JPGDSC_0140.JPGDSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0184.JPGDSC_0185.JPG

Some effort has been made to repair damage but this is contracted out to a very specific occupation of restoration stone masons(standard stone masons are forbidden to work on anything older than 100 years by law), of which there is one single man. A gentleman in his mid 30's who I meet the day of my visit. He is originally from London where he said there is plenty of restoration work. I asked him if he had heard of the idea that all the "roman architecture" present in London was in fact built by now forgotten populations of an early now forgotten age. He thought on it for a moment then concluded that it would make a lot of sense considering his personal experience with masonry of London. He agreed with my explanation and that he was open to the idea. Nice guy but he complained that he was over worked and as the local councils only restorer he was responsible for everything in Auckland, from the cemeteries to old lighthouses.

DSC_0102.JPGDSC_0144.JPGDSC_0153.JPG
Some of the restoration work being conducted.

Jewish section

DSC_0186.JPGDSC_0162.JPGDSC_0164.JPGDSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0166.JPGDSC_0167.JPGDSC_0169.JPGDSC_0170.JPGDSC_0172.JPG

Much more well kept and with a secure boundry, the Jewish section of Grafton cemetery was a world apart from the rest. Here the lawns were meticulously maintained and the gates kept locked. I was able to enter in as there was a gardening team there trimming the grass that day.

The Swastika and the Fasci.

I was under the impression that these were the icons of great evil. The 'bad guys' used these symbols. So it was to my surprise that I discovered many buildings built in the years leading up to the second world war incorporated these symbols into their design.

faci.jpgSwastika-symbol.jpg

DSC_0220.JPGDSC_0223.JPGDSC_0239.JPGDSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0244.JPGDSC_0249.JPGDSC_0254.JPGDSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0257.JPGDSC_0269.JPGDSC_0260.JPG
CN Summary:

As it currently stands, the city is a mish mash of heritage buildings with great character interwoven with more modern featureless designs. There appears to have been a break in continuity. Things like the Grafton bridge project and a general disinterest by the current population towards these older areas seems like whatever connection modern society has to their history has been severed. What are now very politically charged icons, seem to have been common place one hundred years ago and adorning buildings with swastikas and fasci perhaps was a natural thing for our predecessors. Now we have no idea what the true meaning behind it is and apart from myself, I have never heard any mention of these features by anyone living in NZ.

The curious nature of all this makes me wonder, what is the real meaning of symbols like the Swastika and the Fasci? Why did the world go to war against two nations that seem to have retained some knowledge about them? This raises serious questions about the reasons for the second world war. What happened to the traditions that brought these buildings into existence. Why have these traditions not survived? Is there a social engineering campaign in progress, in real time. In only 80 years we have shifted so far from where we once were. The buildings don't lie but people do.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
First of all thank you very much for this detailed tour. May be I should retire to New Zealand one day. At least you have some Sun out there.

It's amazing how Auckland, by its architectural looks, could be just about any other 19th century city of this world. Building styles are identical to so many other places. Just an additional reminder that whoever was building allover the world had the same school.

The below image illustrates the design which seems to be widely spread throughout the entire planet of ours. It may look slightly different depending on the case, but the general idea clearly remains. With the amount of work the builders had to put into it, we are probably missing some sort of technological aspect of all these designs.

DSC_0255.JPG

And the thing which I start wondering the most recently - why would Hitler choose Swastika as their symbol? We know about all the bad things Nazis stood for, but why did they pick Swastika to represent their movement? I share the feeling that something does not add up.

The Kraken

Reactions
@CyborgNinja where in aucks are you?

Also you missed the biggest clue

Auckland war memorial museum

auckland-museum.jpgauckland-museum-5.jpg

Built in 1929 (ahaahah)
History of the build.
Between the wars governors-general and other dignitaries unveiled hundreds of memorials to the dead of what everyone hoped had been the ‘war to end all wars’. It could be a touchy subject. Although people wanted to honour the fallen, they often disagreed about how and where to do it. Political fashions changed, too. Most Second World War memorials are ‘utilitarian’ – libraries, halls and community centres – but First World War sites are predominantly ‘inspirational’: obelisks, cenotaphs and statues.

Auckland’s war memorial typified the complexities. The Auckland Institute had been planning a new museum on the Auckland Domain, for which it had got £25,000 from the government. But when Wellington’s Dominion newspaper complained, Auckland mayor J.H. Gunson tried to deflect criticism by making the museum a war memorial. He silenced the southerners but offended those veterans who felt that only a straight memorial would honour their comrades.
So a building no one wanted built has ZERO construction pictures.

pericles-oration-700x467-AM93-A891-1-3.jpg
The northern face of Auckland War Memorial Museum during its construction in the 1920s. Part of Pericles' Oration is inscribed on stonework above the colonnade.

Pericles' Funeral Oration is a famous speech from Thucydides' History of the Peloponnesian War. The speech was delivered by Pericles, an eminent Athenian politician, at the end of the first year of the Peloponnesian War (431–404 BC) as a part of the annual public funeral for the war dead.

So a huge neo-classical building reminiscent of Greco-Roman temple built on a hill as far from greece as you can get.......yip i can roll with that.

so the point of this post

auckland-museum-3.jpgStained_glass_ceiling,_Auckland_Museum_20100118_1.jpg

The stained glass ceiling.
As described by the tour guides the propeller in the middle is for the airforce troops lost. The rope for the navy (not sure why they didnt use something more ship significant) and 4 cannon Clearly fasci) for the army.

If anyone else would like close up pics i should be able to sort something.

BStankman

Reactions
Thanks for sharing. Wanted to visit ever since Xena.
Less eye of sauron than I thought we would see.

Wait what? Someone taught you fasci were the bad guys?
The fasci doesn't trigger any conditioned response here at all.
This image is broadcast on CSPAN every day.
house of rep.jpg
These are old but still in circulation.
dime.jpg

And there is a giant monument to this guy.
Even mainstream academic historians can make a good case that he overstepped the authority held by the office.
lincoln.jpg

BStankman

Reactions
In US the fasci as a symbol has no association with fascism or evil or the bad guys.

It is not exactly the opposite of the swastika .
It probably triggers zero emotional response at all for most people.

That man on the fasci throne is one of our most beloved presidents, and he shares a national holiday.

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions
In US the fasci as a symbol has no association with fascism or evil or the bad guys.
(Fasci)ism/fasci. Help me out here cause isn't fasci the root word of fascism?
It is not exactly the opposite of the swastika .
It probably triggers zero emotional response at all for most people.
Not the opposite of the swastika. Ok I'm not sure anyone claimed that. Could you clarify more. Also are you getting this info from a book? Or is this just your own conclusion. Which os fine, I'm just needing some context is all. Ty

Last edited:

humanoidlord

Reactions
And the thing which I start wondering the most recently - why would Hitler choose Swastika as their symbol? We know about all the bad things Nazis stood for, but why did they pick Swastika to represent their movement? I share the feeling that something does not add up.
hitler was a fake person meant to make the world go to war again, so to kill two birds with one stone they used a ancient symbol as their insigna

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
hitler was a fake person meant to make the world go to war again, so to kill two birds with one stone they used a ancient symbol as their insigna
That’s too easy of an answer excusing us from looking for evidence which might have been overlooked by the cleansers.

Diversion was always the easiest way to make people to go to war. Much cheaper, faster and no need to pester some guy preparing him for 20 years. 9/11 is the prime example: 1 diversion, and we are still fighting them “terrorists”.

There is something of essence we are missing about this WW2. Just my opinion that is.

humanoidlord

Reactions
That’s too easy of an answer excusing us from looking for evidence which might have been overlooked by the cleansers.

Diversion was always the easiest way to make people to go to war. Much cheaper, faster and no need to pester some guy preparing him for 20 years. 9/11 is the prime example: 1 diversion, and we are still fighting them “terrorists”.

There is something of essence we are missing about this WW2. Just my opinion that is.
hitler was part of the NWO group, they just hired him for a dirty mission

Ian Goss

Reactions
@CyborgNinja where in aucks are you?

Also you missed the biggest clue

Auckland war memorial museum

Built in 1929 (ahaahah)
History of the build.

So a building no one wanted built has ZERO construction pictures.

The northern face of Auckland War Memorial Museum during its construction in the 1920s. Part of Pericles' Oration is inscribed on stonework above the colonnade.

Pericles' Funeral Oration is a famous speech from Thucydides' History of the Peloponnesian War. The speech was delivered by Pericles, an eminent Athenian politician, at the end of the first year of the Peloponnesian War (431–404 BC) as a part of the annual public funeral for the war dead.

So a huge neo-classical building reminiscent of Greco-Roman temple built on a hill as far from greece as you can get.......yip i can roll with that.

so the point of this post

The stained glass ceiling.
As described by the tour guides the propeller in the middle is for the airforce troops lost. The rope for the navy (not sure why they didnt use something more ship significant) and 4 cannon Clearly fasci) for the army.

If anyone else would like close up pics i should be able to sort something.
" under construction" photo - stone front looks very weathered for a new build!

BStankman

Reactions
Also are you getting this info from a book? Or is this just your own conclusion. Which os fine, I'm just needing some context is all. Ty
I assure you this is not a book or an alternate reality.
This is everyday life of where we are in US of A. And the history we are taught.

The first image is from the US house of representatives in Washington DC. Maybe you recognize this recent ex president.
us house.jpg
The second image was a US Mercury dime, minted from 1916-1945.
The fasci was replaced in 1946 with the torch of Prometheus, but the Mercury was never taken out of circulation.
Dime_Reverse_13.png
The bearded man who sits upon the fasci throne is Abraham Lincoln. President during the US civil war.
Mt Rushmore, a US monument to our most beloved presidents.
mt rushmore.jpg

This is George Washington, also on Mt Rushmore, first president of the US of A.
washinton.jpg

Verity

Reactions
First of all thank you very much for this detailed tour. May be I should retire to New Zealand one day. At least you have some Sun out there.

It's amazing how Auckland, by its architectural looks, could be just about any other 19th century city of this world. Building styles are identical to so many other places. Just an additional reminder that whoever was building allover the world had the same school.

The below image illustrates the design which seems to be widely spread throughout the entire planet of ours. It may look slightly different depending on the case, but the general idea clearly remains. With the amount of work the builders had to put into it, we are probably missing some sort of technological aspect of all these designs.

Hitler lost the war. The victor writes history. Things are not (at all) as they seem.
hitler was part of the NWO group, they just hired him for a dirty mission
Dude. No. No. No.
Post automatically merged:

I understand we all come from different angles in trying to grasp the magnitude of all this. It can be a serious head-fry. Media is crippling to the intellect. Remember who owns and controls it. They also own and control everything we were taught in school, and everything our parents were taught. We are the (possibly second) third and fourth generations since WW2.

Understanding the truth about the second world war is the pivotal point in understanding how far back this history rabbit hole goes. If what happened then is up for question (questioning the war is illegal remember.. wait- who owns and controls the law..?) then everything else is to be looked at from the squinty eye of doubt. Things are not as they seem.
Don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:

Verity

Reactions
The rabbit holes are multiplying and getting deeper. The Civil War isn't what we thought? Well perhaps Mr. A.H. isn't who we thought either! http://mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
Speaking purely from my own point of view, Mathis is not a completely trustworthy fellow. I found him a few years back. He writes well enough and with conviction but if I can't buy all of it, I have to take him with a grain of salt. This my own point of view.

To see if I was alone on this I googled, chose and went through a wild Thunderbolts thread just now on whether or not he can be trusted.
Some hardcore mathematics boffins were outdoing themselves, trying to prove how wrong or right or twisted the logic was within each successive pro- or con-Mathis post.
My fav. bit was this:

Traffic cop: “My radar gun clocked you doing twice the allowed speed limit.”

Mathis: “Well officer, allow me to explain. My car actually has two velocities. The one you detected, and the other that exists only in my make-believe theories...”

Traffic cop: “Get out and place your hands on the hood of the car.”

sharonr

Reactions
I grew up just south of Washington DC (where those pictures are from) and always thought a fasces was sticks wrapped in leather representing....I'm not sure, unity, harvest (I thought it was wheat and guarantee I was taught that). I remember that dime well. Can't say I gave it any thought. But anyway, I went to the National Park Service Lincoln Memorial and found these interesting tidbits. It included both definitions:

Roman Fasces [IMG='width:330px;']https://www.nps.gov/featurecontent/ncr/linc/interactive/deploy/html/still_photos/roman-fasces.jpg[/IMG]

This symbol dates to ancient Rome where it represented the power and authority of the state. The sticks represent power and the axe the right to exercise that power over the people. It symbolically states the people must serve their government.

American Fasces [IMG='width:256px;']https://www.nps.gov/featurecontent/ncr/linc/interactive/deploy/html/still_photos/lincoln-statue-fasces.jpg[/IMG]

The American fasces represent strength from unity. Any individual stick, representing an individual state, could be broken. However, bound together, the states, working in unity, cannot be broken. The absence of the axe, traditionally a part of this ancient symbol, indicates the supremacy of the people over the government.

This is the link: Lincoln - Photos

And love this (especially as a Southerner) the Header for the memorial page:

Savior of the Union

"In this temple, as in the hearts of the people for whom he saved the Union, the memory of Abraham Lincoln is enshrined forever." Beneath these words, the 16th President of the United States sits immortalized in marble as an enduring symbol of unity, strength, and wisdom.

(I just have to add this: Right after I posted this, I walked into the bedroom and stepped on a coin which stuck to my foot and fell off. I picked it up and it was the dime with the fasces. Pretty funny.)

Last edited: