Swastika symbol: what’s its original meaning?

Verity

Reactions
Is there any practical usage for that?
The guys in 'Thunderbolts of the Gods' did laboratory tests which mimic the turn/twist of the galaxy we're in, and the same for all galaxies.

The 'Nazi Bell', developed as an engine (weaponised of course but (possibly) initially for clean energy and flight), was designed to mimic this naturally occurring and completely universal 'spinning magnetic torsion' effect. The Vedic fellas knew of it, considered it a sacred symbol.
J. P. Farrell wrote a couple of pretty interesting books on the Bell and related projects. Heavy but good.

An interesting page I just found while searching for a link between the Thunderbolts guys and swastika imagery- but have only briefly scanned (already late to bed):
The swastika 01: A symbol of world history - in the Third Reich a hack cross - Overview

tyler durden

Reactions
Verity, you are correct sir. Almost entirely.

The Big Dipper is known for the rest of the world as Ursa Major (big bear) and it points to Polaris, which is part of Ursa Minor.

10apr06_430.jpg

Polaris being the North Star is the only fixed point in the sky. This used to be symbolized by the 'all seeing eye' until that one got usurped as well. People used to think of it as god's peephole - being fixed, everything revolves around it.. sound a bit like truth.

Star-Trails-963-388.jpg

The motion ursa minor/the small dipper describes on the night sky id the astrological basis for a plethora of myths and legends, but mostly:

The Legend of King Arthur(god, truth) and the Knights of the Round Table. It is elegant you must admit. knight-night
- the sword(check), righteous(check), living in truth(check)
Jesus and his 12 disciples. 1 for each month, 4 seasons of 3 months each. Basically this is where you get the cross symbolism as well

cross_zodiac_solstice.jpg

1024px-Earth_symbol.svg.png

this is where you get the earth glyph from..
as above so below.. circle in the sky.. circle on earth (complete with the 4 cardinal directions)
yes, it does allude to the shape of the it.

Verity

Reactions
Verity, you are correct sir. Almost entirely.

The Big Dipper is known for the rest of the world as Ursa Major (big bear) and it points to Polaris, which is part of Ursa Minor.

Polaris being the North Star is the only fixed point in the sky. This used to be symbolized by the 'all seeing eye' until that one got usurped as well. People used to think of it as god's peephole - being fixed, everything revolves around it.. sound a bit like truth.

The motion ursa minor/the small dipper describes on the night sky id the astrological basis for a plethora of myths and legends, but mostly:

The Legend of King Arthur(god, truth) and the Knights of the Round Table. It is elegant you must admit. knight-night
- the sword(check), righteous(check), living in truth(check)
Jesus and his 12 disciples. 1 for each month, 4 seasons of 3 months each. Basically this is where you get the cross symbolism as well

this is where you get the earth glyph from..
as above so below.. circle in the sky.. circle on earth (complete with the 4 cardinal directions)
yes, it does allude to the shape of the it.
Thanks. Good to hear.
I'm a madam though- just so we're clear. :)

tyler durden

Reactions
Thanks. Good to hear.
I'm a madam though- just so we're clear.
My apologies, I had copied your name on the 2nd page and then proceeded to the 3rd to finish reading the messages.
Hadn't really paid much attention to the profile picture. I was just excited to see the big dipper picture. I was hoping I'd see it at some point, so it got all my attention. It is big.
I meant no disrespect, madam.

Verity

Reactions
My apologies, I had copied your name on the 2nd page and then proceeded to the 3rd to finish reading the messages.
Hadn't really paid much attention to the profile picture. I was just excited to see the big dipper picture. I was hoping I'd see it at some point, so it got all my attention. It is big.
I meant no disrespect, madam.
Ha- none taken Sir. :)
Stoked to see others are thinking along these lines.

The Wack

Reactions
I'll just quietly leave this here...

This thread is about the 'swatch', clearly/boldly displayed above as a border.
, -Off-topic- there is some Vanishing Point Perspective portrayed very obviously... the intended Focus of the symbolism. Just ignore it... All rabbitholes are torsion fields and Giza capstone was found in QLD... lol, in oz, out of all the places ON the whirled it could have been Rediscovered. (a PC thread for l8r)

Sorry, KD, back to the Swatch...

PS, no big dipper in my night sky, too far south/out... lol, don't even have a pole star... doesn't stop me from 'knowing' south from east though...

Last edited:

Absyllyon

Reactions
Here is what I think it might mean.

I think so too. It represents Thule the origin, zero point, from whence the 2 forces of energy and form originate. The rightward spinning Swastika for leaving the origin and the leftward for returning to the origin.

It is the double headed eagle, the double sun - the gold sun and the black sun, it is mercury and venus.

hyperborea.jpgsowilo_rune.pngThule.pngDouble Sig Rune 'SOWILO'.pngGerard De Jode 1593 Map of the "Northern Hemisphere" Gerard de Jode (1509–1591) was a Nether...jpgHim: Her.pngGold vedic swastika 2016-11-19 at 1.29.54 pm.pngKA BA.png

Last edited:

The Wack

Reactions
Fiat Lux? Is that "fake light"?
That border swatch doesn't look all that swastika-like to me.
Good that you Cant see, but that border is 'All' swastikas linked together to me... but I'll do me n you do you.

I commented on KDs 'Cleo' thread and pointed out the 'hidden' swatch on one of the pics... Near EXACTLY the same 'scroll-work', plainly Hiding a swatch... if you cant see it... i am sorry to have bothered you, and thanks for your in-put (you cant see).

Off to the beach today...

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think a big part of this see/don’t see issue depends on whether swastika is a part of the solar signs group, or a stand alone one. And that we do not really know.

The Wack

Reactions
I think a big part of this see/don’t see issue depends on whether swastika is a part of the solar signs group, or a stand alone one. And that we do not really know.
And what is obvious and plain for one set of eyes can be nothing special to another set.... i guess it is what my/your mind can see with the eyes... rather than what the eyes see...

Think clearly, do good or be nothing,

Deejay

Reactions
1537699494679.png

Matrix explained knowledge from the abyss Людин Рɣси (mirrored)
(Skipped to the free energy part)

1537704767204.png

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Could you give a brief synopsis of what you're presenting? I'm still a little backed up on all the videos I need to watch. TIA