Strange sounds and weather in many places.

dianag

Reactions
Strange sounds and weather in many places.

I had just watched this and wanted to share here. I am glad you have done so. The new city to be built on the Mt Sinai area showing the burned top of the mountain has been covered by a man named Bob Cornuke. He is called the Indiana Jones of Bible Archeology. The crossing of the Red Sea has been covered by others who have done filmed documentaries showing the chariot wheels under the water and the bones of horses.

I am watching a second video of the Godrules channel on Youtube which shows wild weather in Austria, Germany and Australia, huge snow storms, hail the size of the palm of your hand, and more. He shows what looks like spiders falling from the sky in South America. Really wild stuff.

dreamtime

Reactions
This "Godrules" channel truly knows how to emotionally manipulate people with his fear based narration and music, coupled with lack of information. Why watching this stuff?

Andromeda

Reactions
This "Godrules" channel truly knows how to emotionally manipulate people with his fear based narration and music, coupled with lack of information. Why watching this stuff?
Well said. I think extreme weathers are caused by our atmospheric condition having winters here on the planet.

With that said I think extreme weathers had no place here prior to Earth without seasons.

dianag

Reactions
Well said. I think extreme weathers are caused by our atmospheric condition having winters here on the planet.

With that said I think extreme weathers had no place here prior to Earth without seasons.
I wasn't emotionally manipulated by his channel or videos. I have been watching videos on weather extremes happening all over the world for about 7-8 years. I find it fascinating, mainly because MSM rarely reports on other nations having weather related crisis. The weather is the weather. There have been droughts and floods reported for centuries.

My fascination is that when I was growing up there were only 5 named cloud formations when I took Earth Science. Now there are between 12-15 named cloud formations. That is a big change and it makes me suspicious of any possible technology that can manipulate our weather. I'm 70 years old and have live through 2 tornadoes, 1 hurricane and 2 wind shears, so yes weather is interesting to me. I have been through a flash flood as well. Was probably about a minute or two of having my car covered with water and got out before my engine was under water.