StolenHistory.ORG on Richie Allen

BStankman

Reactions
Last edited:

dreamtime

Reactions
Max Igan is doing excellent work on bringing this information to the world recently: thecrowhouse
Post automatically merged:

Not to be outdone, dreamtime had his entire post tuned into a video.
comments like this one make me happy to be able to participate in spreading awareness:

This is exactly in line with my and others findings. The Cataclysms thats been are all connected to the Sun and plasma changeover when The Birkeland Currents that drives our Sun switches and make a changover (s.k pole shift in our Electrical Universe and enclosed electromagnetic system, flat, concave, spherical and hollow expanding earth) and a Plasma Cathastrophe again will appear. When the next plasma changeover occurs it will be huge and will transfer this world once again, with liquefaction and Mudfloods. It can only occur in the solstice. Probably winter Solstice, but also the summer solstice for smaller ones.

Yep that gives the timeline for Yeshua (Jesus) and the gnostics that knew the Truth. From 1000-1200. Then the big changeover in the mid 1400. and in the end of 1600 a large one. The smaller one around 1816 as you stated. Everything is perfect according to My (and others) research.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
That first video is >1 hour but the part mentioning KD's info is at the 17:30 mark and at least they give credit to stolenhistory.org. The second video is a complete ripoff of dreamtime's entire post with no credit given to the original poster or this site. I'm glad the info/awareness is spreading to a larger audience but it does seem a bit rude to not at least give credit where credit is due and then to recommend the mudflood site as a source of further good info such as what was ripped off from this site is just larcenous.

Hopefully some good will come of all the info sharing such as getting the Vatican to finally open its secret libraries. Although, I think TPTB would probably rather destroy the Vatican library than to let the truth of our past get out. Wouldn't be the first time that entire libraries/museums, etc. have been razed to hide the truth.

Kudos to KD and dreamtime for posting info worth stealing. :)

OP
BStankman

BStankman

Reactions
That first video is >1 hour but the part mentioning KD's info is at the 17:30 mark and at least they give credit to stolenhistory.org. The second video is a complete ripoff of dreamtime's entire post with no credit given to the original poster or this site. I'm glad the info/awareness is spreading to a larger audience but it does seem a bit rude to not at least give credit where credit is due and then to recommend the mudflood site as a source of further good info such as what was ripped off from this site is just larcenous.

Hopefully some good will come of all the info sharing such as getting the Vatican to finally open its secret libraries. Although, I think TPTB would probably rather destroy the Vatican library than to let the truth of our past get out. Wouldn't be the first time that entire libraries/museums, etc. have been razed to hide the truth.

Kudos to KD and dreamtime for posting info worth stealing. :)
The second YouTube video links to here in the description.
1544996128934.png

I am mostly afraid of change.
But building momentum in consciousness is key.
Hopefully any new people will read some posts and see how the easily the lies they were taught are broken down.
And take inspiration.

And not attack us with quotes from Wikipedia. Unable to admit to themselves they were fooled.

dreamtime

Reactions
Just a comment on youtube saying it's not possible to link to stolenhistory.org on youtube. Whateve that means.