StolenDemon: changing names after Reset

battlecat

Reactions
Evil Elite hide history to humans since thousand years ago (after every reset, the word of these days is "mud flood"), but in the spiritual arena they hide demons history too. Today I present you the LILITH case. Are you afraid? Let's go!

Every civilization has their false deities, but in all of them there are certain dark spirits that keep its favourite place among the worshippers. And Lilith is one bad female spirit of the underworld very loved in clandestine levels.

Some spiritists define her as a "tall green skin nude seductive female fast athletic agressive woman of another dimension", she is very old but she looks young, some says that she is beautiful, some that she is deadly= she is a demon that drags men/women to hell.

You know her, but with different names. LILITH is JEZABEL, APHRODITE, VENUS, ATHENAS, SEMIRAMIS, "The Queen of the Night" and so many many names from "the beggining of human history" that have been changed after the restart of civilization.

STATUE OF LIBERTY is acussed to be LILITH. Even modern movies try to sell a good image of "camouflaged" Lilith, like the daughter of Thanos in INFINITY WAR.

The question is WHY CHANGE THE NAME OF THAT WOMAN DEMON after a world dissaster? The answer is obvious: she is - in the spiritual ground - "one of the main evil spirits" responsible for the destruction of civilizations, I mean each one. And her speciallity is PERVERSION against men and women, like in "Sodoma Gomorra" according to the bible, and that is the "key of the fail" of old world societies.

Archangelclk

Reactions
From my study and research, I believe that Semiramis, Ishtar, the Queen of heaven was Nimrods wife. I believe that there are demonic spirits or unclean spirits which take on specific roles or influences such as a seductress of Lilith or Aphrodite.

We also see the Jezebel spirit which has certain power hungry, pride, evil characteristics as well.

OP
battlecat

battlecat

Reactions
I believe that Semiramis, Ishtar, the Queen of heaven was Nimrods wife.
Danger> Queen of Heaven.... wich heaven? The first or the second heaven because according to 2 Corinthians 12-2 "I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) such an one caught up to the THIRD HEAVEN".

Queen of underworld.

LILITH DEMONIC DANCING STYLE

Last edited:

Archangelclk

Reactions
Danger> Queen of Heaven.... wich heaven? The first or the second heaven because according to 2 Corinthians 12-2 "I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) such an one caught up to the THIRD HEAVEN".

Queen of underworld.

LILITH DEMONIC DANCING STYLE
As a Christian, I most definitely attribute her to an evil queen. In fact, her reign resulted in the shedding of innocent blood sacrifices and led to Asherah poles, Obelisks, Molech and Baal worship. These are all associated with Ishtar and Nimrod, although I am guessing the Asherah poles might have had some sort of sexual sacrifice or ritual linked with them as we see this kind of temple sex worship in the New Testament.

Maybe

Reactions
Sorry I may be a tad late to the conversation and you already know, I am sure, that Lilith was the first wife of Adam (within Genesis 1 which is not incorporated within the current bible) and was spurned by Adam.
She then gave birth to all the demons of the Light and vowed vengeance against all of Man kind.

Archangelclk

Reactions
Sorry I may be a tad late to the conversation and you already know, I am sure, that Lilith was the first wife of Adam (within Genesis 1 which is not incorporated within the current bible) and was spurned by Adam.
She then gave birth to all the demons of the Light and vowed vengeance against all of Man kind.
The problem with the theory of Lilith giving birth to demons is that there is little and un-credible literature for this and it doesn't line up so well with other theories.

Also, the bible and other extra-biblical sources with better textual accuracy, tell us specifically where the demons come from. Some angels descended on Mount Hermon pre-flood world, taking on flesh they took on wives, bore great giants(seed of the serpent/ nephilim/rephaim) and spread wickedness on the earth. The flood wipes them out to preserve the Seed of the women(Line of Noah/David), days are shortened and the Nephilim somehow repopulate but with far less power and number. Moses encounters them in Canaan, David wipes out several remnant giants in the natural realm and later Jesus does away with the spiritual sin, Fulfilling the first and two-fold prophecy in the Genesis 3:15.

Other verses say that Rephaim who were the giants do not have salvation which would explain why they roam the earth seeking a human body to posess and inhabit. In addition to this, we also have other historians and other cultures who mimic very similar origins.