Stars of David and 16th century Muslim architecture

Magnus

Reactions
Humayun's Tomb in Delhi India.

Burial site of Mughal emperor.

Every entrance is adorned with the six pointed star, often called 'Star of David' (although King David of Old Testament scripture never used such a symbol, the ancient symbol used was the candelabra/menorah)...

Some theorize this six sided star (two triangles, united, pointed in opposite directions) is actually the Biblical "Star of Remphan" - a deity to whom the ancient Hebrews worshipped and offered sacrifice unto. See Amos 5:26 and Acts 7:23

The explanation given at the Tomb is that the Mughal dynasty used the six pointed star as a cosmic symbol of adornment.

This symbol is featured most prominently on each entrance and side (not only the Western gate, as the sign seems to explain.)

This was very surprising to me, and of course I am sure most reading this already know that the " nazi swastika" is aactually an ancient Hindu religious symbol called "swasthika" ...
which is an auspicious religious symbol, especially used when starting a new business, new home, anything new, and is featured prominently on all Hindu temples

Of course, the Star of David as it is popularly known, is the only feature on the flag of the nation of Israel, which is absolutely NOT the same thing as Biblical Israel.

Anybody who knows Old Testament (Torah and Prophets) and New Testament and the bit of history regarding 70A.D. and the destruction of the Second Temple and sack of Jerusalem: there is no more people (nation) of Israel and there is certainly no land given by the God of the ancient Israelites to modern day Israelites. (Interestingly, you can find Orthodox Jews in NYC who protest AGAINST the nation of Israel.... why? Their reply: Because it has not been ordained by God...)

Lots in this thread, I know.
tl;dr version: All powerful symbols have been co-opted and twisted. Now we must uncover why

Attachments

asatiger1966

Reactions
Nothing about the Jews makes any sense
Life to me, is a cluster of small illusions. The narrative about any old country, or person, is so open to manipulate for ones own agenda that over time one can go from a rich merchant to God. Mix this idea with time and distance and "shazam"you have a story that can not be verified.

Keep the countries at constant war, make every item of faith, belief, science, at odds with others on the planet. Make everyone have different languages, some are cursed, some are bountiful in their endeavors.
Cast different disease on different people. Make it very difficult to see other peoples as one. Keep everyone mistrusting, afraid . Sprinkle in a few superiority people for maximum discord.

Disavow any ideas of an individual nature. Keep changing the goalposts. Show history as it was not and give perspiration awards, merit does not exist. Separate and destroy, again and again. Every few centuries change the math, work tireless making sure not to cure any illnesses. Have charitable causes that benefit man to confuse the people, get them used to you being nice.

If I wanted to rule, control, the above is a must, but only a starter.

On a personal note: My experiences with the Israelis Army Intelligence was scary as hell.

Attachments