Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past

EinarK

Reactions
JD,
I wonder how the Dutch drew all those overhead topography maps with such detail. It looks like they had access to the air. (?)
The Dutch star fort chain defenses seem effective militarily, but I think originally that fort chain provided a shit-ton of electromagnetic power for canal-rich Antwerp. Running water is electromagnetic.
Still, they made dandy forts and pontoon bridgeheads when needed.

My analogy: The forts remind me of when certain industrious people take old airliners and make them into unusual homes. Not their original high-tech function, but a great sealed and dry environment in which to live. Animal and pest-proof. Imagine if all of us on this forum were kids, wouldn't we have a lot of fun making an old airliner in the woods a "fort"? Then play cowboys and Indians? I think that's what has happened in our history. We children "play" in the ruins of the past, oblivious of their importance, function, and grandeur.

Star forts were sturdy, high tech, and superbly well-made, thus they could easily be pressed into multi-use roles.
JWW
Its possible the Starfort were used for terraforming the landscape around them. It seems they have hydraulic properties used to make the Sluises run..
On how they drew starfort with such accuracy. DaVinci drew a map of Imola for Cesare Borgia, when he was invading it. Its said that he went around every corner in the town measuring with his feet.They say it is still accurate.. Air-balloons is also a possibility. Arcimedes is supposed to use one when Syracuse was under siege.. That is BC..

Imola_DaVinci_683171-1494338250.jpg

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions
JD,
I wonder how the Dutch drew all those overhead topography maps with such detail. It looks like they had access to the air. (?)
For what its worth my feeling is they had a method of surveying on the ground that has been 'forgotten' by those who know or 'rendered obsolete by technology'. The airborne human eye looks through 'the round window' (with its vanishing point) just as it does on the ground or water and we see two 'versions' of the image and a middle bit that the brain makes up. No way an human viewing from the air could render the ground layout with any dimensional accuracy, to me at least, always to me.

EinarK

Reactions
For what its worth my feeling is they had a method of surveying on the ground that has been 'forgotten' by those who know or 'rendered obsolete by technology'. The airborne human eye looks through 'the round window' (with its vanishing point) just as it does on the ground or water and we see two 'versions' of the image and a middle bit that the brain makes up. No way an human viewing from the air could render the ground layout with any dimensional accuracy, to me at least, always to me.
I guess they had some tequenics , but doesnt explain the birds-eye angle.

de_Nature_ Simia_Robert_Fludd_1624_2.pngde_Nature_ Simia_Robert_Fludd_1624_3.pngde_Nature_ Simia_Robert_Fludd_1624_5.png

HollyHoly

Reactions
Ishtar was the later Babylonian version of Sumer's "Queen of Heaven," Inanna, goddess of sexual love, fertility, and warfare. Her worship preceded Babylon's rise during the late 23rd century BC going back to the Uruk period, beginning around the turn of the 4th millennium BC. Inanna's symbol, signifying the planet Venus, was an eight-pointed star. Cuneiform tablets have been found in Montana, Georgia, Ohio, and New York indicating the deliberate arrival of numerous Sumerian visitors all from the same capital of Ur's Third Dynasty.

The Sumerians may have been the cradle of civilization for a lot of folks.
totally,I read the Sumerian text corpus all the time and its all in there but you have to read it and slowly absorb the big picture. Talks about the social hierarchy the religious rituals the origins of slave classes and religious classes. The US Government is obsessed with cuneiform and and collects every clay tablet and artifact they can find and then hides them for their eyes only .Its really hard to find anything worthwhile on this subject .

Onijunbei

Reactions
Imo they are just bastions, pentagonal forts designed for better defense against cannons and muskets. One of the first things the Dutch built in New Amsterdam was a pentagonal fortification.

Von_Turin

Reactions
While being hinted in the thread Millions of Venetian Piles: where are they? I was looking at this area of the Venice Lagoon and seeing / learning strange things.

This is the known Fort of Marghera.

fort_marghera_01.jpg

In present day Google Earth with a small "star fort" remainder to the right.

fort_marghera_04.jpg

I've seen an old map in good quality depicting the smaller fort next to Fort Marghera as part of a defensive line but all I can find now is this one :

fort_marghera_02.jpg

Main function as shown beneath to guard the approach to Venice. This seems like a basic thing right ?

fort_marghera_03.jpg

From the Italian (google translated) wiki :

"The need to build a fortress at the point where the mainland approached Venice was intuited, after the fall of the Serenissima and the Treaty of Campoformio of 1797 , by the Austrian Empire . These were in fact aware that from this position the new artillery vehicles could have reached Venice, just four kilometers away as the crow flies."

"The fort was therefore built in a marshy and marshy area on the edge of the Venice lagoon , crossed by a maze of canals and ghebi . In particular the artificial and fourteenth century Canal Salso crossed it , which, connecting the port of Mestre to the lagoon, represented the main connecting route of Venice with the mainland."
"In 1805 the works were then started by paving the old village and building the first nucleus of the fort, which was reinforced at the back by the presence of new batteries on stilts guarding the navigable canals, which were added to the pre-existing Venetian fortifications ."

In this post I don't want to disprove anything (it's very late, time for bed) but some question marks arose in my head.

Perhaps it's possible all due to combing old Venetian fortifications and canals (and making new ones), 19th century Napoleonic and Austrian defenses and later used, expanded and abandoned by the Italian army...

But they started construction in 1805 of this sublime star fort replacing an old fishing village incorporating old Venetian defensive works / canals...

Wait.... Weren't the Venetians also renowned for their fortifications somewhere between 1300 - 1600 ?

Unesco : Venetian works of defence between the 16th - 17th century.

So the Venetians during many centuries saw no need to built a big fortress (but at least some fortifications) right at this CRUCIAL SPOT guarding a main approach to their hometown which is a MAJOR HUB of all kind of canals... :unsure: ???

Because artillery got better amongst other advancing technological reasons... hmmm...

In underneath picture the blue lines represent still visible and presumed direction of canals.

venetie_06.JPG

venetie_07.JPG

Isola Mazzorbetto :

Isola_Mazzorbetto_03.JPG

Ancient American Canals, this time in Venice...

Isola_Mazzorbetto_02.JPG

Monte Dell'Oro Fortification :

Monte_Dell_Oro_02.JPG

Look at some of the amazing still left over details from streets / canals in this place :

Monte_Dell_Oro_03.JPG

Weird straight lines / canals / (semi) circles in swamp area just like the Ancient American Canals ? Check...

Monte_Dell_Oro_04.JPG

Does this seem like an effective way of (aqua)-farming ?

venetie_04.JPG

Or this one ?

Venice_Lagoon_04.JPG

Isola Santa Christina (this is an island with a remarkable history), it seems the larger fortifications are in the range of 3-3,5 kilometers apart (1,86 mile - 2,17 mile) :

Venice_Lagoon_03.JPG

The way I'm seeing it is that the placement of the Forte Marghera isn't a accident in this whole perhaps grander scheme of an partially flooded area with an earlier elaborate system of fortifications and linking waterways that were partially re-used.

Venice_Lagoon_05.JPG

Last edited:

JWW427

Reactions
I think we can safely say that Venice was part of a star civilization hot spot.
Nice work everyone.

I noticed near the bridge highway leading to Venice there was this octagon-shaped island, Isola di San Secondo, with an old "Monastery" on it in ruins.
Why build an artificial island just for yet another monastery in a country rife with them? I think this is a clever cover story conversation-ender.
Many star forts are on hexagon and octagon-shaped artificial islands. These shapes are sacred geometry.
Very interesting.

secondo 5.jpegsecondo1.jpegsecondo2.jpegsecondo3.jpegsecondo4.jpegsecondo6.jpeg

JWW

Last edited:

HollyHoly

Reactions
Nice work everyone.

I noticed near the bridge highway leading to Venice there was this octagon-shaped island, Isola di San Secondo, with an old "Monastery" on it in ruins.
Why build an artificial island just for yet another monastery in a country rife with them? I think this is a clever cover story conversation-ender.
Many star forts are on hexagon and octagon-shaped artificial islands. These shapes are sacred geometry.
Very interesting.

View attachment 30226View attachment 30227View attachment 30228View attachment 30229View attachment 30230View attachment 30231

JWW
Geomancy

Huaqero

Reactions
Nice work everyone.

Very interesting.

View attachment 30226View attachment 30227View attachment 30228View attachment 30229View attachment 30230View attachment 30231

JWW
Starforts very often come together with 'artificial islands' and smaller 'satellite' forts. I have noticed some interesting cases that I hope to post within the next days, maybe in a new thread...

Von_Turin

Reactions
Starforts very often come together with 'artificial islands' and smaller 'satellite' forts. I have noticed some interesting cases that I hope to post within the next days, maybe in a new thread...
All credit to Huagero for mentioning that he is certain the whole Venice lagoon is of an octagonal shape like many of the islands which were shown as examples.

One of the major hubs in this "Octagon in an Octagon in an Octagon water energised / geometrical layout ?" would be the starfort Marghera.

Venice_Overview_02.JPG

If we would look at the next point where the lines would form a "Hub" we see a railway passing a waterstream and something very interesting nearby :

Venice_Overview_03.JPG

Venice_Overview_03a.JPG

So right at a hub of "ancient" - "medieval" - "modern" waterways and other infrastructure we have something like a cell tower ? Must be a coincidence...

Venice_Overview_04.JPG

Edit : And I know it is a logical thing to put up cell towers near junctions of highways (I'm in the Telecom infrastructure) but there's something very fishy going on here.

Octagonal water-storage / cleaning facility I think with a tower at one of the "hubs".... very interesting...

Capture.JPG

edit again... sorry folks...

This cell tower is "coincidentally" perhaps aligned with the Starfort Maghera.

Capture.JPG

Venice_Overview_05.JPG

Venice_Overview_06.JPG

Edit for the last time ;)

This is what I find drawning some lines =>

Venice_Overview_09.JPG

Forte Vallon

Venice_Overview_08.JPG

Now included with roads / highway highlighted (notice how major highway intersections are based on the Starfort of Marghera =>

Venice_Overview_10.JPG

Last edited:

Russian

Reactions
Hello!

Attached you can find photos from Boyen fortress, starfort in Giżycko, Poland.
From inside it's look like mudflooded.

Can someone identify last photo? what is written on those bricks. Those where hidden beneath another layer of bricks.

Update!!!!
Last 3 photos.
Giżycko - Wikipedia
Post automatically merged:

For a weekend we choosed old Prussian village, there is a old facility, allegedly school renewed for a spa and wellness.

Kadyny – Wikipedia

Old buildings are let's say roof heavy you can see that swimming pool windows are placed on a ground level.
Also there is restaurant placed in big cellars.

One I can say: all old Prussian cities are well equipped with big wine cellars and majestic tunnels ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Von_Turin

Reactions
I've given it some thought and this is the rough basic fundamental layout where everything is based on :

Grid_01.JPG

Based on such a grid you can make a city like Palmanova and the accompanying infrastructure and other "Star-Fort" Nodes :

Palmanova_02.JPG

Capture.JPG

HollyHoly

Reactions
like I said I dont know anything worthwhile about starforts but I am interested . I'm just not feeling a lot of what gets talked about around this subject.
I ran across this reddit post, half a dozen reasons this author seems to think that they appear as patterns kinda like crop circles these pics are from this post they represent before and after the appearance of a star pattern in a field in Holland
k6mNReu blank.jpg

ZQ0w6vt two years.jpg

same location two years apart , the article contains another picture example both are in Holland

the author believes this is some sort of cymatic phenomenon and the pattern comes first then the structure and after it is no longer needed by its ?creators? nearby people simply co opt it into their towns and cities or sometimes not and they are simply never perceived as being there in the first place since many of them can only be viewed for what they are from the air. The author also provides exampl

Von_Turin

Reactions
like I said I dont know anything worthwhile about starforts but I am interested . I'm just not feeling a lot of what gets talked about around this subject.
I ran across this reddit post, half a dozen reasons this author seems to think that they appear as patterns kinda like crop circles these pics are from this post they represent before and after the appearance of a star pattern in a field in HollandView attachment 31471
View attachment 31472
same location two years apart , the article contains another picture example both are in Holland

the author believes this is some sort of cymatic phenomenon and the pattern comes first then the structure and after it is no longer needed by its ?creators? nearby people simply co opt it into their towns and cities or sometimes not and they are simply never perceived as being there in the first place since many of them can only be viewed for what they are from the air. The author also provides exampl
@0harris0 already provided the answer to what this bastion is and shows how complex the subject of Star cities / forts is and trying to fit them in time periods.

It could be very well possible that a "star-fort civilization" existed let's say >500 years ago and we're seeing the remnants but we also have the "star forts" built in the last centuries.

Some well documented and not so mysterious like countless other unexplainable starforts over the world that are mysterious why they're there in the first place, who built them, how and when.

Like I said above with the grid I'm still certain that this is the case (infrastructure layout based on the raster) but what we're seeing with the "Olieschans" in your picture is a leftover (still beautiful surveyed and built b.t.w. perhaps also with the grid in mind) from a campaign fought in 1604 (going by "accepted history-timelines").

In the below picture I've marker your bastion with "Olieschans". I've marked another one with "Heilleschans". Plus I put a third marker where a third bastion somewhere lies below farmland.

Schans = Rampart b.t.w.

Also still visible the faint outlines of the fortifications of Aardenburg. "Olieschans" en "Heilleschans" were built for protection during a campaign and I'll show why.

Aardenburg.JPG

Aardenburg_02.jpg

The city of Aardenburg was taken on 12th may 1604 in preparation for the main objective which I marked in below picture with the Starcity of Sluis.

In red the siege ramparts and the connecting bastions, some still visible :

Sluis.JPG

Old engravings of the siege of sluis, Siege of Sluis (1604) - Wikipedia :

RIJK04_RP-P-OB-80.667_X.JPG

NLS0310Sluis 1615 Orlers 21x32gecorrWR_612ea91a10a8e451b5cd55d782ca8c84.jpg

Beleg van Sluis_02.jpg

Some remnants of these "siege fortifications" :

Fort01.JPG

Fort02.JPG

Fort03.JPG

Fort04.JPG

I guess what I'm trying to say just with the thread Ancient Genetics Factory: The Temple of Artemis

Since @Recognition mentioned the 8-star... Who's Isis ? Is she the same as Diana or Astarte - Artemis ? Or were there more than one goddesses ? Or was there one human queen and did she somewhere in herstory put herself into legends proclaiming her as a Goddess ? Same timelines or different timelines ?

Is the Goddess Tara (Terra) the same as Artemis ? It's so multilayered and complex I think also with the whole starshaped cities and forts...