Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past

CitizenShip

Reactions
Screenshot 2019-03-19 at 22.14.15.jpg
Screenshot 2019-03-19 at 22.14.15.jpg
I found another Star Fort while traveling in India. This one is in ruins, called Chapora Fort. It is in an area called Vagator, part of former Portugese colony, also once ruled by Indian king dynasty and Muslim rule, called Goa.

This is the third star fort I have found in Goa India.
Chapora Fort (ruined)
Aguada Fort (definitely maaaany underground tunnels visible, and many arches within the star fort walls, and a deep cistern/well underneath the fort. I saw throigh covered gates at least 40 feet underground passageways, with natural light "skylights" on the level ground within the walls of the fort)
Another is called Reis Magos Fort (I havent visited it in person yet) - Reis Magos refers to the King Magicians of the east refered to in Christian Scripture (We Three Kings of Orient are...)

The walls of all these star forts were built using LATERITE a unique substance which is considered a stone AND a soil. They dig it out of the hillsides and out of the ground. It is porous and holds water, so it slowly releases moisture to trees and vegetation, even if it only rains ocassionally in the dry season.

Aerial view I found online, and a screenshot from G00gle Earth

Haha, i have been to chapora fort but did not make it to the Aguada one have a great pic of the peninsula opposite it, it's funny that you say these are porous because i was looking at the statue of liberty base and saw this, to me this looks like a run off like they have in big reservoirs

JonnyLaw21

Reactions
This being my first response, I thought I would lead with my discovery at the local library. The book I check out is a pictorial atlas of USA history. Copyright 1966. These pictures are only a few of many, that shows maps with a star on them representing a Fort. The book identifies them as British or French Forts prior to 1805 or so. After that then I see the symbol changed to a square and are referred to as military post. The handful I looked up do turn out to be Star Forts. Chicago's Fort Dearborn is left with a historical plaque on Dearborn st and the Chicago river. There all over the US and Canada. I find the Great Lakes area and Tripoli most intriguing.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg

CitizenShip

Reactions
Also this one is seems to be stuck in the side of this mountain and again i can't tell if it is being excavated or buried

Screenshot 2019-03-23 at 21.19.03.jpg

whitewave

Reactions
Why would anyone build a road and a bridge that goes nowhere but to a flat rock outcropping? (lower left)

BrokenAgate

Reactions
two possibilities:
1: people just forgot naturally like in those post apocalyptic movies
2: the NWO did it
i find both alternatives plausible

i aint really a fan of the eletrical universe theory, mostly because we have seen meteoritic impacts on other planets and in case we even tracked a comet hitting jupiter
But are all those craters really caused by giant space rocks? All of them are roughly circular, you'd think meteorites would occasionally come in at an angle and leave a long, deep gouge. Some are actually square, and I'd like to know how a chunk of rock could do that. Look at Meteor Crater in AZ...squared-off corners, flat bottom, no sign of the supposed rock that made such a dent. There are examples of craters overlapping each other, craters inside of other craters, crater strings like necklaces of beads, and Mimas has one so huge that, if caused by an impact, it should have shattered the planet into slivers. Lab experiments trying to prove the impact theory aren't able to replicate these features, but electrical experiments can replicate everything we see--on Earth, and in the heavens. Space rocks and comets do hit planets, but they don't leave the features that are attributed to them. And a large, electrically-charged object approaching an electrically-charged planet is going to have one hell of an electrical interaction with the planet before it strikes. I wonder what that looks like, and what kind of damage it does. I wonder if objects like that could be directed at a world, to destroy cities and people.
Post automatically merged:

I hope this is the link!

Garn Fôr
Middle of nowhere, and they've got a signal tower up there. Must get great cell phone service around there!

I wonder if anyone else notices the fasces (or "fascines" as it is spelled here) down on the lower right of this drawing. Are they meant to be weapons? Or just bundles of sticks tied together to make torches?

Table_of_Fortification.jpg

Last edited:

WarningGuy

Reactions

Mabzynn

Reactions
But are all those craters really caused by giant space rocks? All of them are roughly circular, you'd think meteorites would occasionally come in at an angle and leave a long, deep gouge. Some are actually square, and I'd like to know how a chunk of rock could do that. Look at Meteor Crater in AZ...squared-off corners, flat bottom, no sign of the supposed rock that made such a dent. There are examples of craters overlapping each other, craters inside of other craters, crater strings like necklaces of beads, and Mimas has one so huge that, if caused by an impact, it should have shattered the planet into slivers. Lab experiments trying to prove the impact theory aren't able to replicate these features, but electrical experiments can replicate everything we see--on Earth, and in the heavens. Space rocks and comets do hit planets, but they don't leave the features that are attributed to them. And a large, electrically-charged object approaching an electrically-charged planet is going to have one hell of an electrical interaction with the planet before it strikes. I wonder what that looks like, and what kind of damage it does. I wonder if objects like that could be directed at a world, to destroy cities and people.

Middle of nowhere, and they've got a signal tower up there. Must get great cell phone service around there!

I wonder if anyone else notices the fasces (or "fascines" as it is spelled here) down on the lower right of this drawing. Are they meant to be weapons? Or just bundles of sticks tied together to make torches?

View attachment 19859
Haven't found anything more on fasces.

I wonder if the pipes in the walls were used to communicate or just carry water?

Updated for fasces

Looks like it may have been filler material

Last edited:

Plissken

Reactions
I wonder if anyone else notices the fasces (or "fascines" as it is spelled here) down on the lower right of this drawing
Nice find on the diagram. Those pipes are interesting.

And is this a basement? Wonder what they keep down there? Potato cellar?
basement.JPG

Here is what old Wikipedia says about fascines:

A fascine /fəˈsiːn/ is a rough bundle of brushwood or other material used for strengthening an earthen structure, or making a path across uneven or wet terrain.

Fascine bundles were used in military defences for revetting (shoring up) trenches or ramparts, especially around artillery batteries, or filling in ditches from earlier military actions. They were also used as a visual obstruction, providing cover for sappers and engineers. Military fascine bridges were used on a regular basis by the Romans to cross obstacles. Subsequently, the use of fascines by military engineers continued almost wherever armies were deployed.

I found out about these when I was looking into Fasces as a weapon. No surprise fasces they show up with Tartarian military installations. They show three styles on the diagram. Also they were widely used in WW1 to combat all of the MUD and to help shore up their trenches. It seems like every find on Stolen History is connected to something else.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
So, we see all these star forts above ground, thousands and thousands of them, but we are missing all the stuff that's underneath them: multiple levels and systems of pipes and who knows what else. A lot of it is probably filled in with mud, others have been systematically dismantled, but there must be a few that could be accessed...for a price. There are so many restrictions on where we can go and what we can look at that we can't even investigate our own history.

Starman

Reactions
Check out Colm Gibney and Fenton's new website dedicated to cataloging and unraveling the mysteries of starforts. They have a helpful forum you can join. It's only been up for a few weeks. There's lots more info about other ancillary structures, ie. names being given such as auxiliaries, satellites, field systems and hedgehogs. Canals, rivers, irrigation channels connected everything and were integral parts of this setup.

This StarCiv or Star Civilization is an important key to our not so distant past. Amazing that it's existence has surfaced in our consciousness relatively recently. This was part of the world culture that has been hidden from us.

starforts.org