Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past

Apollyon

Reactions
Thanks for the new links.

Starforts.com is an OK source for beginning. It is NOT exhaustive. It is missing quite a few even in New York City
When I first got into this i scoured google earth for the signs. I sent them what I believe to be the ruins of probably the worlds largest fort by like a lot near Pompeii but I don't think that's quite up their alley. I'll see if I can find my screen shots see what you guys think.

Glumlit

Reactions
Geometric shapes hold an energy pattern, and scientists did some experiments which say certain geometric shapes can affect matter around them. It's simply because when a human looks at a shape, they instantly receive energy from their brains - Tom Delonge

This may sound like some new age woo woo but advertisers agree that shapes matter regarding public perception (of logos, etc.) . Generally, round shapes are associated with "softness" and angular shapes with "hardness", and so on. Even Winston Churchill once said that "We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us." What did Churchill and Delonge know that we don't?

We know heavy objects bend space-time, but does the curvature only depends on the mass? Or do different shapes bend space time differently? Space-time is curved by the presence of mass in a particular point and not by the body's center of mass... so the shape of the body affects the overall curvature because it affects the distribution of mass in the space-time... the magnitude of the curvature is proportional to the mass present in a point and the overall "shape" of the curvature is related to the mass distribution on the body. Classical mechanics accounts for the shape of an extended object. For example, the gravitational field of a star-shaped object differs from that of a point mass. Usually we can get away with this approximation, though, because of the fact that the gravitational field outside a uniform sphere is the same as that of a point mass.
Do shapes of matter affect space-time distortion?

All this to say that mass affects gravity. You wonder why some of these ancient buildings have 25 ton rocks (and lots of them) stacked in one place (pyramids, stately edifices, etc.)-there may be a perfectly sound reason for it or even more than one reason (which I will get to shortly). There's an entire list of literature that deals with architectural shapes/living spaces affecting us physically and psychologically. **check architectural geometry**

The simple form of Newton’s gravitation force, which talks about the attraction between two perfectly round symmetrical objects with consistent density, is this: FG=Gm1m2r2FG=Gm1m2r2

In other words, a constant times the product of the masses divided by the square of the distance between their center-points. But that constant is only a constant because we’ve assumed perfectly round symmetrical objects with consistent density. Gravitational force G would actually be the combined force (the integral) of each individual particle in one mass on every other particle in the other mass, which would change with the shape of the objects: a disk-shaped object, for instance, would have a saucer-shaped gravitational field, where its force of attraction would extend farther out away from the edges than it would directly over one of the faces of the object.
https://www.quora.com/How-does-object-shape-affect-gravity

The shape of an object affects everything from how we perceive advertising to how long pasta cooks, to how our beer tastes depending on the shape of the glass/mug. Examples of things that are affected by the shape of the thing: fins on airplanes, combustion dependent on piston shape, cooling of animals based on their surface area (shape), how your pipe tobacco tastes depending on shape of the pipe bowl, the fracture of a soft elastic gel subjected to shear load. You get the idea.

In 1997, an American scientist (Jared Diamond) posited that big events in human history-continental migrations, colonizations, uneven development, ecological catastrophe-were shaped by underlying geography.

One of Diamond’s propositions was that continent shape and orientation mattered. Those continents stretching wider from east to west have less variation in climate and it's easier for people to move around and for cultures to mix and blend.

Continents spanning a long distance north to south instead presented humans with huge variations in climate and landscape: deserts, jungles, ice caps and tundra wastelands. The result: cultural difference survives along a north-south transect more than east-to-west.
Does the shape of countries shape their destiny?
**The detraction of the rest of this article lambasts Diamond but actually refers more to the follow-up study of Laitins' team which used country borders rather than continent borders-a much more flawed approach since country borders change frequently with political and warring regimes.**

The massive size of an area and its shape can even create its own weather system! There was also, years ago, a dodecahedron (star-shaped) museum (iirc) in Canada that eventually closed because it had its own weather system and would be raining inside! when there were clear skies outside. Turns out people don't like getting rained on when they visit museums and it really messes up the museum artifacts. **Got tired of looking for the link to the closed museum-sorry**

Since this is dragging out into a longer post than I intended, I'll spare you the info on golden mean ratio, harmonics, cymatics, fractal universe vs. dodecahedron (star)-shaped planet which borders on the woo woo but has been scientifically tested and written about in scientific journals.

My silly-assed notion (can't call it a theory or even a hypothesis-just a silly assed notion) is that in ancient times when giants were more prevalent (and probably were the ones building all those megaliths), some natural catastrophe happened to our little blue ball which negatively affected the climate, oxygen levels and maybe even the gravity on Earth. It's happened before and, as we're constantly reminded, will happen again. The giants, being the clever fellows they were, constructed massive structures like pyramids and star-shaped cities to combat the deleterious effects as best they could. They did a mighty fine job constructing all over the planet but not enough and/or quickly enough to ultimately save themselves or the healthful planet they knew. They obviously were aware of ley lines and utilized those to their benefit. Many cultures that have legends of giants mention their unsociable nature, aggressiveness, immense physical strength coupled with frailty and ultimate defeat. If you were in a race against time, fighting for the survival of your species and some young, upstart, no-nothings kept pestering you, you'd probably be cranky too. I think they knew they were dying out and passed on what knowledge homosapien sapiens could grasp, leaving clues of what could be achieved with knowledge, while battling their inevitable demise.
So if all these structures from back then were built to the golden ratio, what can we infer regarding their collective effect on the atmosphere?

Could they have caused the cataclysm, perhaps inadvertently by building all these structures that can directly effect their surroundings?

And in reference to present times, does this imply that weather can be seeded by the buildings we build?

whitewave

Reactions
So if all these structures from back then were built to the golden ratio, what can we infer regarding their collective effect on the atmosphere?

Could they have caused the cataclysm, perhaps inadvertently by building all these structures that can directly effect their surroundings?

And in reference to present times, does this imply that weather can be seeded by the buildings we build?
Great questions! The only one I can answer is the last one. Several years ago there was a museum built in Canada in the shape of a dodecahedron that had it's own weather inside! It could be sunny outside but raining inside the building. This turned out to be a bit of an annoyance for operating a museum and it was closed down. In fact, iirc, it was torn down. So yes, I think we can affect weather by the shape buildings we make. I wonder if that's what all those star-forts were for? They may have served as a sort of dampener to the weather effect of the golden ratio buildings.
Interesting take on it, glumlit. You may be onto something.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions

I've noted before, and I have no evidence at all, but I've always had the idea that they were preventing the cataclysm, not causing it with all the structures, and were tricked or coerced into shutting it down or breaking the system.

whitewave

Reactions
I've noted before, and I have no evidence at all, but I've always had the idea that they were preventing the cataclysm, not causing it with all the structures, and were tricked or coerced into shutting it down or breaking the system.

I've often wondered what the fascination is with gold. There were times in history (supposedly) when we had genetic bottlenecks and people were struggling just to survive yet they still mined for gold. I believe it was Sitchin who proposed the idea that the "gods" had come here looking for gold to repair their atmosphere. If humans were taught the value of gold-induced climate control then a lot of these poles on buildings, copper roofs, star-shaped cities, etc. may be an attempt to imitate the technology since apparently we weren't able to get high enough into the atmosphere to scatter the gold up there.

The U.S. (and Russia, I think) have tried installing copper needles in the atmosphere for communication purposes (allegedly). Wonder if we're still trying to recreate the ancient technology?

alte Buecher

Reactions
I found the following books for the construction of the Star Fortress at archive.org. However, these are all written in ancient German - both written and spoken. Not always easy to read. I have only leafed through them to get the necessary information.

Titel: Architectura von Vestungen. Wie sie zu unseren Zeiten mögen erbauet werden an Stätten / Schössern un Flussen / zu Wasser / Land / Berg un Thal / mit iren Bollwerken / Cavaliren /
Autor: Daniel Speckle
Jahr: 1589
Sprache: deutsch
Link to the book

Titel: Vestungsbau
Autor: Wilhelmi Dilichy
Jahr: 1640
Sprache: deutsch
Link to the book

Both books are provided with drawings. Therefore also for English-speaking readers worth seeing. Especially the second book gives a lot of information (look sketches).

A famous fortress builder was for example Vauban and a page in English

Books about fortress construction:
Leonhard Christoph Sturms - Architectonische Reise-Anmerckungen - 1719
Sketches page 9 and from page 159. However, this book is more about churches and squares.

Leonhard Christoph Sturms - Gründliche Anleitung zu der Kriegsbaukunst - 1736
Sketches from Page 187

Leonhard Christoph Sturms - Der wahre Vaudan - 1761
Sketches at the end

A. von Zastrow - Geschichte der ständigen Befestigung - 1839
no sketches

The knowledge of that time was much higher then I suspected. But now I have a lot of other questions.

asatiger1966

Reactions
Star shaped cities, towns and fortifications are located through out the entire world. They were predominantly created prior to the 18th century. Their uniformity and style suggests the same shared architecture related educational background of their creators. These structures are located in the areas which seemingly should not share any common features. Additionally, it is important to remember that we are talking about 1600-1700s here, hence lack of just about everything we are used to enjoy today: e-mail, phone, internet, transportation, education etc.

It is very easy to dismiss this strangeness by saying "that is how they built those days". Whether it is a plausible explanation or not, is up to every individual observer. Our conventional science chooses to ignore the topic. After all, why would "traditionalists" look for that chief engineer who made sure that buildings all over the world were built to the same standard? Or how those builders 300-400 years ago were able to create something like this. What tools they used for measuring, for excavation, or where the work force came from? For example, 17th-18th century shovel is only a click away.

These structures were slowly but surely getting destroyed, or remodeled/restructured through out time. It could have been done to eliminate any reminder of the Centralized Global Union existing on Earth in the past. Some of the areas where they were located, look nothing like they used to. At the same time there is plenty of evidence left.

Complexity of the engineering design does not correspond to the technological level, abilities and most importantly possible needs of the time. Simply put, why would those people in the 17th century go through with such a construction process, instead of building simple square walls? It makes very little sense, unless there is an unknown reason hiding somewhere in history. A reason strong enough to make the entire world construct these star shaped walls.

Below, I would like to present a few examples of the star shaped cities, towns and forts located in various parts of this world.

North America

View attachment 1631
Forts: Frederick, Independence, Castilo de San Marcos, Wayne, Clinch, Gaines, McHenry, Mose, Augusta, Malden, Ticonderoga, Ontario, plus multiple on the Manhattan Island.
Cities and Forts: Bourtange (1563), Palmanova (1600s), Naarden (1600s), Kastellet (1600s)
These will follow without links.

Some additional plans:

And I could probably go on and on, but somebody has done the job already: List of Star Forts - hundreds located all over the world.

I see a direct correlation between these star shaped forts, and cities, and buildings described in Similar style buildings are all over the world. Were they built by our civilization? Thus, my summary is going to sound very similar.

Summary: I believe, as recently as 150-200 years ago there was one World Union with no countries. It was a civilization whose technical development was similar to that of ours. I am not saying that it was good or bad. I do believe that current political system of the world conquered and destroyed the previous one. In the process billions of people were killed. These star structured forts, and cities we see all over the world are the remnants of that previous civilization. (I am still working on this concept. I believe something catastrophic happened twice: once in the 18th, and once in the 19 century. I also believe that the Timelines of World History, as well as the World History itself were intentionally altered. Meaning to the point where it is impossible to say what happened, when it happened and if it happened at all.)

P.S.1 Could it be that our technologically advanced civilization has not made a few Nature related technological discoveries yet?

View attachment 1403View attachment 1401View attachment 1402View attachment 1404

Frequencies Sound + Vibration = Secret Geometry

Amazing Resonance Experiment - 432-440Hz

P.S.2 Thinking of why there are some spots free of the star shaped forts and cities on the below map...

1. Central North America and Pacific North West: global changes in the shape and form of the continent. Only some major drastic cataclysm could have caused this transformation. I think a pretty good chunk of the PNW was under water for a long time.

1564 - 1647

2. Russia and Siberia: Mud flood and something else - What happened to the Siberian forests 200 years ago?

3. Africa: Annihilation of the entire area - 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa

4, 5, 6. South America, Australia and Antarctica: Anything could be under the ice in Antarctica. Australia and South America I have not looked into yet.
Reply to your P.S.2

Think about map overlay. Any ideas?

plate-boundary-map-780.jpg

Magnus

Reactions
I am presently in Goa, India. Former portuguese colony.
Starforts EVERYWHERE and they arent on any maps.

Fort Aguada is the one I visited. Wish I could have explored the underground tunnels. I saw four stories underground passages!! With light and ventilation shafts. The tunnels are known to stretch for miles... how much further is anyone's guess.

Legends abound of underground passages to SIBERIA, to EUROPE, to SHAMBALLA, to TIBET, to all over the Indian subcontinent....

These legends are not legends according to local tradition and history but absolute fact even a schoolchild knows, and the older generations know for certain.

Magnus_4.jpgMagnus_5.jpg
Magnus_1.jpgMagnus_2.jpgMagnus_3.jpg

Last edited:

asatiger1966

Reactions
Geometric shapes hold an energy pattern, and scientists did some experiments which say certain geometric shapes can affect matter around them. It's simply because when a human looks at a shape, they instantly receive energy from their brains - Tom Delonge

This may sound like some new age woo woo but advertisers agree that shapes matter regarding public perception (of logos, etc.) . Generally, round shapes are associated with "softness" and angular shapes with "hardness", and so on. Even Winston Churchill once said that "We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us." What did Churchill and Delonge know that we don't?

We know heavy objects bend space-time, but does the curvature only depends on the mass? Or do different shapes bend space time differently? Space-time is curved by the presence of mass in a particular point and not by the body's center of mass... so the shape of the body affects the overall curvature because it affects the distribution of mass in the space-time... the magnitude of the curvature is proportional to the mass present in a point and the overall "shape" of the curvature is related to the mass distribution on the body. Classical mechanics accounts for the shape of an extended object. For example, the gravitational field of a star-shaped object differs from that of a point mass. Usually we can get away with this approximation, though, because of the fact that the gravitational field outside a uniform sphere is the same as that of a point mass.
Do shapes of matter affect space-time distortion?

All this to say that mass affects gravity. You wonder why some of these ancient buildings have 25 ton rocks (and lots of them) stacked in one place (pyramids, stately edifices, etc.)-there may be a perfectly sound reason for it or even more than one reason (which I will get to shortly). There's an entire list of literature that deals with architectural shapes/living spaces affecting us physically and psychologically. **check architectural geometry**

The simple form of Newton’s gravitation force, which talks about the attraction between two perfectly round symmetrical objects with consistent density, is this: FG=Gm1m2r2FG=Gm1m2r2

In other words, a constant times the product of the masses divided by the square of the distance between their center-points. But that constant is only a constant because we’ve assumed perfectly round symmetrical objects with consistent density. Gravitational force G would actually be the combined force (the integral) of each individual particle in one mass on every other particle in the other mass, which would change with the shape of the objects: a disk-shaped object, for instance, would have a saucer-shaped gravitational field, where its force of attraction would extend farther out away from the edges than it would directly over one of the faces of the object.
https://www.quora.com/How-does-object-shape-affect-gravity

The shape of an object affects everything from how we perceive advertising to how long pasta cooks, to how our beer tastes depending on the shape of the glass/mug. Examples of things that are affected by the shape of the thing: fins on airplanes, combustion dependent on piston shape, cooling of animals based on their surface area (shape), how your pipe tobacco tastes depending on shape of the pipe bowl, the fracture of a soft elastic gel subjected to shear load. You get the idea.

In 1997, an American scientist (Jared Diamond) posited that big events in human history-continental migrations, colonizations, uneven development, ecological catastrophe-were shaped by underlying geography.

One of Diamond’s propositions was that continent shape and orientation mattered. Those continents stretching wider from east to west have less variation in climate and it's easier for people to move around and for cultures to mix and blend.

Continents spanning a long distance north to south instead presented humans with huge variations in climate and landscape: deserts, jungles, ice caps and tundra wastelands. The result: cultural difference survives along a north-south transect more than east-to-west.
Does the shape of countries shape their destiny?
**The detraction of the rest of this article lambasts Diamond but actually refers more to the follow-up study of Laitins' team which used country borders rather than continent borders-a much more flawed approach since country borders change frequently with political and warring regimes.**

The massive size of an area and its shape can even create its own weather system! There was also, years ago, a dodecahedron (star-shaped) museum (iirc) in Canada that eventually closed because it had its own weather system and would be raining inside! when there were clear skies outside. Turns out people don't like getting rained on when they visit museums and it really messes up the museum artifacts. **Got tired of looking for the link to the closed museum-sorry**

Since this is dragging out into a longer post than I intended, I'll spare you the info on golden mean ratio, harmonics, cymatics, fractal universe vs. dodecahedron (star)-shaped planet which borders on the woo woo but has been scientifically tested and written about in scientific journals.

My silly-assed notion (can't call it a theory or even a hypothesis-just a silly assed notion) is that in ancient times when giants were more prevalent (and probably were the ones building all those megaliths), some natural catastrophe happened to our little blue ball which negatively affected the climate, oxygen levels and maybe even the gravity on Earth. It's happened before and, as we're constantly reminded, will happen again. The giants, being the clever fellows they were, constructed massive structures like pyramids and star-shaped cities to combat the deleterious effects as best they could. They did a mighty fine job constructing all over the planet but not enough and/or quickly enough to ultimately save themselves or the healthful planet they knew. They obviously were aware of ley lines and utilized those to their benefit. Many cultures that have legends of giants mention their unsociable nature, aggressiveness, immense physical strength coupled with frailty and ultimate defeat. If you were in a race against time, fighting for the survival of your species and some young, upstart, no-nothings kept pestering you, you'd probably be cranky too. I think they knew they were dying out and passed on what knowledge homosapien sapiens could grasp, leaving clues of what could be achieved with knowledge, while battling their inevitable demise.

If certain shapes produce different frequencies, would not there be a frequency that would separate molecules. Thus reducing mass of that particular responding matter, thus reducing gravity. Any ideas?

whitewave

Reactions
If certain shapes produce different frequencies, would not there be a frequency that would separate molecules. Thus reducing mass of that particular responding matter, thus reducing gravity. Any ideas?
I don't have any idea on the gravity but scientists have come a long way toward understanding frequency effects. There's information out there on the Internet about the CIA having (and having utilized) a "heart attack gun". It sends a resonance signal that matches the frequency of your heart and can drop you dead where you stand. Quiet, stealthy, untraceable. An assassins weapon.
I don't know if we understand gravity well enough to create a device that could affect it. Possible, I suppose.

Magnus

Reactions
I found another Star Fort while traveling in India. This one is in ruins, called Chapora Fort. It is in an area called Vagator, part of former Portugese colony, also once ruled by Indian king dynasty and Muslim rule, called Goa.

This is the third star fort I have found in Goa India.
Chapora Fort (ruined)
Aguada Fort (definitely maaaany underground tunnels visible, and many arches within the star fort walls, and a deep cistern/well underneath the fort. I saw throigh covered gates at least 40 feet underground passageways, with natural light "skylights" on the level ground within the walls of the fort)
Another is called Reis Magos Fort (I havent visited it in person yet) - Reis Magos refers to the King Magicians of the east refered to in Christian Scripture (We Three Kings of Orient are...)

The walls of all these star forts were built using LATERITE a unique substance which is considered a stone AND a soil. They dig it out of the hillsides and out of the ground. It is porous and holds water, so it slowly releases moisture to trees and vegetation, even if it only rains ocassionally in the dry season.

Aerial view I found online, and a screenshot from G00gle Earth

Star_fort_5.jpgStar_fort_6.jpg
Star_fort_1.jpgStar_fort_2.jpgStar_fort_3.jpgStar_fort_4.jpg

Silvanus777

Reactions
I'm really wondering how much of these structures and of an ancient (energy?) grid must have existed originally all over the world.
Even in my immediate vicinity star forts and star-fort-esque wall and trench structures once existed and the story how, when and for what purpose they were constructed and destroyed according to the official BS narrative - of course - does only make sense if you don't really think about it...

Kurbayerische Befestigungsanlagen - Errichtet nach 1702 - rasiert April 1705 SMALL.jpg

What you see in the above map is the alledged bavarian defense line from the Spanish Succession War (1701 - 1714) and it depicts the area were I live, which is a rather small strip of land in the northwest of the Austrian province of Upper Austria which borders on Bavaria, and formerly used to be a part of it, went back and forth a few times and became part of Austria after the Bavarian Succession War (yet another one of these!) in 1779 (interesting year).

The jagged line of starfort-like or redoubt type "fortifications" is approx. 40 km longs, and you can see that there is one prominent, well-defined star-fort structure roughly in the middle. It was supposedly built by Bavaria, which owned the land at that point to fend off the Austrian Habsburg over the course of aforementioned War of the Spanish Succession. Here comes the funny part: The descriptions on the map as well as official, scholarly sources claim that all this, all these earthworks have been constructed starting in autumn 1702 only to be destroyed by the victorious Austrians ins spring 1705!! Come on. And of course, in the meantime it must have been in this finished condition as we see it mapped on the contemporary, hand drawn map extending for more than 40 km!

Below you can see a close up plan or map of the star for. Please consider that it was erected around one of our typical, tiny country towns, St. Willibald namely, that exists to this day with barely over 1000 inhabitants if you count all the surrounding villages. I mean this is small. Nothing of any importance today.

Schanze St. Willibald Begonnen 21.10.1703, vollendet im November 1703, eingeworfen 1705.png

Here the story gets completely out of hand, credibility-wise: The original description on the drawing states "The rampart in St. Willibald, begun the 21st of October 1703, completed in November". I mean, come on! And destroyed sometime in 1705 according to the sources on top of that.

These structures must have been thoroughly destroyed and any traces of them completely erased, safe for some dusty ol' maps nobody except some geeky museum guys would look at. Well, upon some inspections, I could find some terrain features on google maps that betray the original star-fort structure, but you wouldn't notice something like that unless you already knew what you were looking for. Take a peek:

St. Willibald.png

I have the strong feeling that as in so many other countries of the world, as pointed out over and over again on this forum, also the official narrative of my local Austrian history is most likely just cover-stories and placeholders/replacements for something completely different. These structures that are portrayed as fleeting defensive lines for war, built within a month by snipping fingers I guess only to be completely leveled 2-3 years after.
What if this too was part of an ancient power grid of sorts, belonging to the predecessor civilization that was overthrown and erased from history books? The razing and levelling may well have been done around the stated time in my opinion. However I think these earthworks and structures had been there much longer. Two quick points behind my reasoning:

1.) Why would the course of the small road on the lefthand-side of the left triangular pattern (marked in red) be lastingly determined by some earthen walls that stood for little over than 2 years during wartime, according to the official story?

2.) How on earth would the Austrians have the time, the manpower or even the need to completely raze and level the whole 40+ km earthen defense line in 1705, immediately upon defeating the Bavarians and occupying their country? Scholarly sources say this front was completely undermanned and far more important battles were fought elsewhere - mind you the War for the Spanish Succession goes on until 1714, as we are told. On the contrary, wouldn't it be rather short-sighted on the part of the conquering Austrians to throw down a vital defense line in a hotly contested area like this? Why not just use it themselves? It's not in the way of anything - completely backwoods region even today! And indeed this small, native region of mine went back and forth between Austria and Bavaria several more times, as part of two more major wars until the issue was settled finally in 1779 with the "Peace at Teschen".

Sorry, I get passionate about these things. Of course I can't even dare to mention any of my views or thoughts to any historically inclined person round here... People read books at best. Books say smart things that can only be true. The TV news anchor is your friend and wants to inform you.
Phew... Hope some of you find my reports about the small town Austrian star fort situation interesting/helpful. I am glad to be able to share it! :)

Addendum: The beautiful star forts around the two bigger cities on the first map I showed are Schärding upon the river Inn and Passau upon Inn and Danube rivers. Of course, little of the original star fort designs there remain today - basically just some tiny remnants of a wall or moat. Nothing that would reveal any of the intricate, original pattern. Same situation as (almost) everywhere else when it comes to star forts.

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Reactions
People naturally get caught up with the beauty and complexity of the overall shape of these things as they should. Once the shock has worn off we can take a look inside. these images are from Babruysk fortress and the complexity is amazing. And the entirety of the tunnels don't seem to have been fully excavated As they found unexpectedly even more when trying to construct a stadium, hwat? How could the government not know the full extent of these things they were only built 182 years ago. I will go looking for other examples to see if they are as grand and confusing as this.

Wow your images reminded me of this.

I recently discovered this under my nearest city, Sheffield in the UK. Aparently forgotten until recent years when urban explores began to use it.

Officially it was built as an underground river/ storm drain, so the City could be built above, in the 1800s, I can find very little info pertaining to its construction. It seems exceptionally well designed and constructed for what is in effect a sewer... think about the time, man power and cost involved. In the mid 1800s? They seemed to love creating these monsters then...

Until I stumbled upon this recently, I have never heard anyone mention it, had never seen it online and I have lived nearby for 47 years...

Here is a video of the thing.. Video of megatron

Last edited: