Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
To me it appears that there were tons of different independent municipalities which declared their allegiance to a universal protector-regulator, like the Tartarian Khan. Appears to had been a very non intrusive type of dependency as long as you pay. But yup, all this is for a different thread. Let's get back to them Stars :)

whitewave

Reactions
Geometric shapes hold an energy pattern, and scientists did some experiments which say certain geometric shapes can affect matter around them. It's simply because when a human looks at a shape, they instantly receive energy from their brains - Tom Delonge

This may sound like some new age woo woo but advertisers agree that shapes matter regarding public perception (of logos, etc.) . Generally, round shapes are associated with "softness" and angular shapes with "hardness", and so on. Even Winston Churchill once said that "We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us." What did Churchill and Delonge know that we don't?

We know heavy objects bend space-time, but does the curvature only depends on the mass? Or do different shapes bend space time differently? Space-time is curved by the presence of mass in a particular point and not by the body's center of mass... so the shape of the body affects the overall curvature because it affects the distribution of mass in the space-time... the magnitude of the curvature is proportional to the mass present in a point and the overall "shape" of the curvature is related to the mass distribution on the body. Classical mechanics accounts for the shape of an extended object. For example, the gravitational field of a star-shaped object differs from that of a point mass. Usually we can get away with this approximation, though, because of the fact that the gravitational field outside a uniform sphere is the same as that of a point mass.
Do shapes of matter affect space-time distortion?

All this to say that mass affects gravity. You wonder why some of these ancient buildings have 25 ton rocks (and lots of them) stacked in one place (pyramids, stately edifices, etc.)-there may be a perfectly sound reason for it or even more than one reason (which I will get to shortly). There's an entire list of literature that deals with architectural shapes/living spaces affecting us physically and psychologically. **check architectural geometry**

The simple form of Newton’s gravitation force, which talks about the attraction between two perfectly round symmetrical objects with consistent density, is this: FG=Gm1m2r2FG=Gm1m2r2

In other words, a constant times the product of the masses divided by the square of the distance between their center-points. But that constant is only a constant because we’ve assumed perfectly round symmetrical objects with consistent density. Gravitational force G would actually be the combined force (the integral) of each individual particle in one mass on every other particle in the other mass, which would change with the shape of the objects: a disk-shaped object, for instance, would have a saucer-shaped gravitational field, where its force of attraction would extend farther out away from the edges than it would directly over one of the faces of the object.
https://www.quora.com/How-does-object-shape-affect-gravity

The shape of an object affects everything from how we perceive advertising to how long pasta cooks, to how our beer tastes depending on the shape of the glass/mug. Examples of things that are affected by the shape of the thing: fins on airplanes, combustion dependent on piston shape, cooling of animals based on their surface area (shape), how your pipe tobacco tastes depending on shape of the pipe bowl, the fracture of a soft elastic gel subjected to shear load. You get the idea.

In 1997, an American scientist (Jared Diamond) posited that big events in human history-continental migrations, colonizations, uneven development, ecological catastrophe-were shaped by underlying geography.

One of Diamond’s propositions was that continent shape and orientation mattered. Those continents stretching wider from east to west have less variation in climate and it's easier for people to move around and for cultures to mix and blend.

Continents spanning a long distance north to south instead presented humans with huge variations in climate and landscape: deserts, jungles, ice caps and tundra wastelands. The result: cultural difference survives along a north-south transect more than east-to-west.
Does the shape of countries shape their destiny?
**The detraction of the rest of this article lambasts Diamond but actually refers more to the follow-up study of Laitins' team which used country borders rather than continent borders-a much more flawed approach since country borders change frequently with political and warring regimes.**

The massive size of an area and its shape can even create its own weather system! There was also, years ago, a dodecahedron (star-shaped) museum (iirc) in Canada that eventually closed because it had its own weather system and would be raining inside! when there were clear skies outside. Turns out people don't like getting rained on when they visit museums and it really messes up the museum artifacts. **Got tired of looking for the link to the closed museum-sorry**

Since this is dragging out into a longer post than I intended, I'll spare you the info on golden mean ratio, harmonics, cymatics, fractal universe vs. dodecahedron (star)-shaped planet which borders on the woo woo but has been scientifically tested and written about in scientific journals.

My silly-assed notion (can't call it a theory or even a hypothesis-just a silly assed notion) is that in ancient times when giants were more prevalent (and probably were the ones building all those megaliths), some natural catastrophe happened to our little blue ball which negatively affected the climate, oxygen levels and maybe even the gravity on Earth. It's happened before and, as we're constantly reminded, will happen again. The giants, being the clever fellows they were, constructed massive structures like pyramids and star-shaped cities to combat the deleterious effects as best they could. They did a mighty fine job constructing all over the planet but not enough and/or quickly enough to ultimately save themselves or the healthful planet they knew. They obviously were aware of ley lines and utilized those to their benefit. Many cultures that have legends of giants mention their unsociable nature, aggressiveness, immense physical strength coupled with frailty and ultimate defeat. If you were in a race against time, fighting for the survival of your species and some young, upstart, no-nothings kept pestering you, you'd probably be cranky too. I think they knew they were dying out and passed on what knowledge homosapien sapiens could grasp, leaving clues of what could be achieved with knowledge, while battling their inevitable demise.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Very interesting post, thank you. You need to start writing books on the subject.

I’ve heard a theory that under different atmospheric conditions these stars used to alter the surrounding environment. Whether it was an accumulation of ether based electricity, or altering whether is up for a debate. One thing seems certain, they were not necessarily fortifications.

Also, some additional interesting details. Apparently pre early 19th century building were missing any heating systems, as well as any type of sewage.

A simple answer would be that they were not advanced enough, and were emptying their night pots out of the windows.

More thoughtful approach could suggest that it was always warm and heating was not necessary.

And the sewage portion... well, they were different. They simply did not need it.

LordAverage

Reactions
If this were some type of global conspiracy, I wonder where Australia does fit into it, I don't know of any 'star forts' in my country. I have heard of the odd pyramid sighting (Gympie, some possible south australian ones) but these are always kind of vague in how much of a pyramid they could actually be (Gympie is interesting in a lot of ways, with the polygonal block buildings, the gympie ape artifact). People think it is possible either egyptians or polynesians or chinese visited Australia before European settlers. Of course the most mainstream theory is just that it was all built by early settlers somehow.

Anyway I'll try to look into star forts specifically in Australia a bit more, of course there are other ideas as well like the thread on if Australia is even shaped the way we are told it is (I personally think it is, look up the term Grey Nomad, refers to how retirees will travel the country in car+caravan). But we may have been connected to Antarctica much earlier than we are told if there was some type of geological catastrophe in recent history.

It will be a struggle to find much (you said prior to 18th century but only the west and south coast were even explored in the 17th century while the East wasn't until the late 18th century). Which btw don't you find that kind of funny?

The first known landing in Australia by Europeans was by Dutch navigator Willem Janszoon in 1606. Twenty-nine other Dutch navigators explored the western and southern coasts in the 17th century, and dubbed the continent New Holland. Macassan trepangers visited Australia's northern coasts after 1720, possibly earlier. Other European explorers followed until navigator Lieutenant James Cook claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain in 1770, without conducting negotiations with the existing inhabitants
So the dutch found and explored most/all of the west and southern coast (this country is HUGE remember) in 1606 and for the next ~100 years and they never did anything with it? No settlements? No interactions with the indigenous? I'll have to do entirely separate research (maybe a thread) on the supposed discovery of Australia, seems contentious. Sorry to blab on haha. But it should be something to consider for sure.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
It appears that Jerusalem and its satellite fortresses all had a star shaped design. 1815 Map of an unknown to me time frame.

1815 The Land of Moriah or Jerusalem and the Adjacent Country.jpg

whitewave

Reactions
So the dutch found and explored most/all of the west and southern coast (this country is HUGE remember) in 1606 and for the next ~100 years and they never did anything with it? No settlements? No interactions with the indigenous? I'll have to do entirely separate research (maybe a thread) on the supposed discovery of Australia, seems contentious. Sorry to blab on haha. But it should be something to consider for sure.
I find it odd that no one discovered Australia until 1606-about the time our history started getting massively re-written. (I think there's been more than 1 re-write). Australia is HUGE, not sure how explorers could miss it really.

Aply1985

Reactions
If this were some type of global conspiracy, I wonder where Australia does fit into it, I don't know of any 'star forts' in my country. I have heard of the odd pyramid sighting (Gympie, some possible south australian ones) but these are always kind of vague in how much of a pyramid they could actually be (Gympie is interesting in a lot of ways, with the polygonal block buildings, the gympie ape artifact). People think it is possible either egyptians or polynesians or chinese visited Australia before European settlers. Of course the most mainstream theory is just that it was all built by early settlers somehow.

Anyway I'll try to look into star forts specifically in Australia a bit more, of course there are other ideas as well like the thread on if Australia is even shaped the way we are told it is (I personally think it is, look up the term Grey Nomad, refers to how retirees will travel the country in car+caravan). But we may have been connected to Antarctica much earlier than we are told if there was some type of geological catastrophe in recent history.

It will be a struggle to find much (you said prior to 18th century but only the west and south coast were even explored in the 17th century while the East wasn't until the late 18th century). Which btw don't you find that kind of funny?

What you think about this Sydney map? Star forts?

Screenshot_20180902-170423_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20180902-170411_Chrome.jpgMap of Sydney 1810- 1823.jpg

Maybe who are living in USA can make a research with map 1733 in the link below about star forts in North America. I found at least 6 forts.

Старые карты городов России и зарубежья

Last edited:

Apollyon

Reactions
People naturally get caught up with the beauty and complexity of the overall shape of these things as they should. Once the shock has worn off we can take a look inside. these images are from Babruysk fortress and the complexity is amazing. And the entirety of the tunnels don't seem to have been fully excavated As they found unexpectedly even more when trying to construct a stadium, hwat? How could the government not know the full extent of these things they were only built 182 years ago. I will go looking for other examples to see if they are as grand and confusing as this.

1681706_800.jpg

1june_5b24fb7e66e48.jpg1june_5b24fb30bd5c0.jpg1june_5b24fb2322299.jpg1june_5b24fa9fa2393.jpg1june_5b24fa92bf2e7-1.jpg1june_5b24fab987361.jpg1june_5b24fb3edf304.jpg1june_5b24fb4dac4a3.jpg1june_5b24fb5c9b45c.jpg1june_5b24fb6b08f6e.jpg

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
These individual brick shapes continue to puzzle. And the sheer volume of work which had to be put in is ridiculous.
Those angled ones are a cool look. Certainly tricky to hand split like that, if you can at all. Only thing stops me from saying saw cut for sure is the number of broken ones that appear mortared in.

The really interesting ones are the ones on the spine of intersecting perpendicular archway. If it is as it looks in a few places, I never seen no kinda bricks like that before.

BStankman

Reactions
Yes, this very interesting. A lot of the brick work looks 20th century.
Like your local school, if they had the money for arches and round columns.
This makes no sense at all.

edit. Sand blasting strips away brick and mortar like this. Probably a dust bowl event.
1june_5b24fcda238d2.jpg

spalled-brick-2.jpg

Who was fighting who behind the iron curtain?
Did Stalin purge the builders of these?

1june_5b24f9d54a10b.jpg

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
These were all over the place, as far as I understand. It’s just some countries destroy or “renovate” them faster than the others.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
This portion here is insane. They either used circular saws, or were making bricks in place, or these are kit arches.

Those aren't quite as impressive to me. Arches were necessary, they probably would have made wedge shaped arch bricks. Not sure about that of course, but there appear to be much more irregular bricks than those arch wedges.

Apollyon

Reactions
Star forts on the maps of Ukraine.
palatinatus-kiovia-beauplan.jpg
this map of Ukraine really says it all. If you're going by the most popular star fort website you would be led to believe there are none in the Ukraine. Starforts.com: A World of Starforts

But that couldn't be further from the truth, there are just none that have been maintained by the current population. Sort of indicates to me that there are currently no one living in ukraine who were related to the builders of these things.

Fortress Earth Introduction

the above website really digs deep and doesn't just post the forts which have names but seeks out the ever present earthen structure.

Revolutionary War tunnel explored at Ninety Six National Historic Site - The Archaeology News Network

this so called tunnel underneath fort Ninety Six are also strange. the fort is supposedly earthen in nature but the american tunnelers were lining their siege tunnels with brick as they went? I mean maybe, but it seems like a weird story.

Magnus

Reactions
Star forts on the maps of Ukraine.
View attachment 9608
this map of Ukraine really says it all. If you're going by the most popular star fort website you would be led to believe there are none in the Ukraine. Starforts.com: A World of Starforts

But that couldn't be further from the truth, there are just none that have been maintained by the current population. Sort of indicates to me that there are currently no one living in ukraine who were related to the builders of these things.

http://www.jacobbogle.com/fortress-earth.html

the above website really digs deep and doesn't just post the forts which have names but seeks out the ever present earthen structure.
Post automatically merged:

Revolutionary War tunnel explored at Ninety Six National Historic Site - The Archaeology News Network

this so called tunnel underneath fort Ninety Six are also strange. the fort is supposedly earthen in nature but the american tunnelers were lining their siege tunnels with brick as they went? I mean maybe, but it seems like a weird story.
Thanks for the new links.

Starforts.com is an OK source for beginning. It is NOT exhaustive. It is missing quite a few even in New York City