Space walk

Searching

Reactions
I hear sound in this video. There is no sound in space.

So, in order for sound to travel, there has to be something with molecules for it to travel through. On Earth, sound travels to your ears by vibrating air molecules. In deep space, the large empty areas between stars and planets, there are no molecules to vibrate. There is no sound there.
Is there sound in space?

These people need to get their effin story straight.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I hear sound in this video. There is no sound in space.

So, in order for sound to travel, there has to be something with molecules for it to travel through. On Earth, sound travels to your ears by vibrating air molecules. In deep space, the large empty areas between stars and planets, there are no molecules to vibrate. There is no sound there.
Is there sound in space?

These people need to get their effin story straight.
Presumably, the microphone is inside his pressurized suit, and would be most interested in recording his voice. I can't tell what the sounds are, but I don't hear anything that would rule this out.

OP
Onijunbei

Onijunbei

Reactions
all the planets are round except for this one.
all the moons are round
the sun is round

anyways, yes its a camera with audio recording attached to the suit. and yes, sound travels in the suit, but not in space, thats why you Dont hear the sound of the clicking when he moves the tether to the tie off, but you do hear the scratches of movement against the suit.

Searching

Reactions
yes its a camera with audio recording attached to the suit. and yes, sound travels in the suit, but not in space, thats why you Dont hear the sound of the clicking when he moves the tether to the tie off, but you do hear the scratches of movement against the suit.
We should hear breath, and we don't. What first-hand experience do we have with outerspace? One can defend the official narrative, but ultimately, all we have to go by is what we have been told, and what we have been told makes very little sense, if any at all.

If the visuals are fraudulent, then so is the sound.

I comprehend playing devil's advocate, however there has been plenty of evidence that space is not what we have been led to believe it is.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
We should hear breath, and we don't. What first-hand experience do we have with outerspace? One can defend the official narrative, but ultimately, all we have to go by is what we have been told, and what we have been told makes very little sense, if any at all.

I comprehend playing devil's advocate, however there has been plenty of evidence that space is not what we have been led to believe it is.
Are the visuals fraudulent? I thought it was just a fish eye lens.

I rarely hear breathing on the phone, but tap the receiver on the desk, and that comes through loud and clear. Shoehorning evidence into a premise doesn't do anyone any favors. There may be plenty of evidence, but this audio isn't it, if it is, it is circumstantial at best.

OP
Onijunbei

Onijunbei

Reactions

Why would you hear breathing when the camera is mounted on the outside of the suit. What evidence do you have that the visuals are fraudulent?
This is round earth yankee signing off.. Maybe I'll go listen to a flat earth British video..

WarningGuy

Reactions
Are the visuals fraudulent? I thought it was just a fish eye lens.

I rarely hear breathing on the phone, but tap the receiver on the desk, and that comes through loud and clear. Shoehorning evidence into a premise doesn't do anyone any favors. There may be plenty of evidence, but this audio isn't it, if it is, it is circumstantial at best.
When i record a video on my phone is all i can hear is me breathing lol. True.

OP
Onijunbei

Onijunbei

Reactions
I don't want anyone to be offended or alienated from this great meeting of minds. I sometimes forget how touchy the subject matter is involving the shape of the earth.
We all have something to offer and something to learn. I welcome the most hardcore evidence for both sides of the debate.

Schism

Reactions
I don't want anyone to be offended or alienated from this great meeting of minds. I sometimes forget how touchy the subject matter is involving the shape of the earth.
We all have something to offer and something to learn. I welcome the most hardcore evidence for both sides of the debate.
Yea, this is a touchy subject. I'm fairly new to many topics here, including flat earth, alternate earth shape, space not being real, and other related topics. As I mentioned in another thread, I've studied space for decades.

In my lifetime, I haven't seen a lot of hardcore evidence to support a lot of what I see here, and elsewhere to support a lot of what people present as fact. That said, I'm not suggesting there's nothing to some of the claims I've seen presented as fact either.

I am a critical thinker, and I am very much different than pretty much everyone else I've ever known. I'm over analytical about pretty much everything, and so on. I do take what everyone here, and elsewhere has presented in discourse with an open mind.

This forum has over 1000 members, but very few frequent posters. It's generally the same handful of people. I will say this, if people want to present ideas regarding the OP's topic, and related, and be taken seriously, they must present it in a way that doesn't fly in people's faces. I've seen many threads on here where members that aren't on the flat earth, space isn't real, and so on bandwagon, refered to as stupid people, round earth yankees, and other related slurs, and that kind of stuff does not encourage further discourse. People like myself feel like, what's the point in replying? These people have their minds made up already.

If I really wanted to try to enlighten people to new ideologies to seriously consider (alternative history) in an attempt to wake people up, there's a specific way I would go about it.

Searching

Reactions
This forum has over 1000 members, but very few frequent posters. It's generally the same handful of people. I will say this, if people want to present ideas regarding the OP's topic, and related, and be taken seriously, they must present it in a way that doesn't fly in people's faces. I've seen many threads on here where members that aren't on the flat earth, space isn't real, and so on bandwagon, refered to as stupid people, round earth yankees, and other related slurs, and that kind of stuff does not encourage further discourse. People like myself feel like, what's the point in replying? These people have their minds made up already.
There was a phase in my search for truth that I think many people go through. Debilitating fear. When one learns his world is not what his government taught him, he is unlikely to jump on a website and share. Paranoia of "government watchlists" keep people silently observing in the background.

It's a lot to take in. People need to observe, research, absorb information, and try to wrap their heads around it. Everyone goes at their own pace.

I agree that name-calling and being dismissive are not tactics that work, but in many people's defense, they are not in public relations. They are people who have just awakened from a long coma of television, materialism, debt, and indoctrination. They are scared. They are angry. They are confused. Probably, their families and friends are still in comas and provide no support. In fact, it's probably the opposite.

There are many phases of truth. Society teaches us that stability is a good thing, but I call it stagnatation. I am not in the same place I was 2 years ago, 1 year ago, or even last month. Eventually, if we go far enough, there are no words to share with others what we have discovered. I think that is intentional. Some discoveries are meant to come from within. There comes a time when no one can teach you or reach you. There are just things you know, a type of "remembering".

Yes, we must be kind. Everyone is at a different stage. What they vehemently defend today they may discard tomorrow.

Schism

Reactions
Thanks for your kind response.

There was a phase in my search for truth that I think many people go through. Debilitating fear.
I am not in debilitating fear by the majority of what I read here by any means. I have been actively, and inactivity involved in the truth community for quite some time. This alternative history stuff is new to me, and I find it very thought provoking, which is right up my alley.

That said, when I see people suggesting space walks are nothing but completely bogus hollywood blue screen nonsense, I'm like, ok, how do they purpose satellites, and other equipment that orbits our planet gets put into space, and fixed on occasion? Do they believe that every single space shuttle mission, etc, that launched satellites, equipment, did repairs, performed space walks, etc, were all BS blue screen hollywood fabrications of sorts? The ISS is no different. Anyone can sit outside on a clear, dark night, and see countless satellites, occasional space junk, the ISS when it's in your viewing area, and then some.

I am the son of a natural born science nerd, a tech nerd, among other things, and the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I didn't obtain the majority of my knowledge from Y- tube either. There's a wealth of knowledge on YT, but there's an equal amount of disinformation on there to.

I'm absolutely certain that I got some things wrong over the decades gone by, and I've spoke about that in other threads (space related). We all get all sorts of things wrong sometimes, and that's part of the learning process. And BTW, I'm not an advocate of NASA either. I have many issues with that organization.

There's one thing we must all remember. Be kind to your brother's and sister's. We are all in this together.

MustardSeed

Reactions
Yay! I found a nice flat earth discussion! I'm happy!
Post automatically merged:

I really enjoyed this debate. I can share more video links if interested. But this is a good watch with lots of good questions.

Schism

Reactions
Yay! I found a nice flat earth discussion! I'm happy!
Ha-ha, I'm not sure if it was ever a flat earth discussion as I don't recall it ever being mentioned. You'd have to ask the OP to know for certain.

I'm not a fan of flat earth, but would be glad to participate if others don't mind opposition.

There's many flat earth threads on this site, and I have read most all of them. I'm still not convinced.

Searching

Reactions
That said, when I see people suggesting space walks are nothing but completely bogus hollywood blue screen nonsense, I'm like, ok, how do they purpose satellites, and other equipment that orbits our planet gets put into space, and fixed on occasion? Do they believe that every single space shuttle mission, etc, that launched satellites, equipment, did repairs, performed space walks, etc, were all BS blue screen hollywood fabrications of sorts? The ISS is no different. Anyone can sit outside on a clear, dark night, and see countless satellites, occasional space junk, the ISS when it's in your viewing area, and then some.
Well, this is one of those things that is difficult to convey in words. Some people get to a point that they see everything is staged - history, elections, shootings, wars, news. And they are not wrong.

The more a person zooms in on an event like the moon landing, or history in general, the more it falls apart. It disintegrates in one's hand. It is no different with matter. Atoms are comprised of 99.9999999% empty space, yet they make up this physical realm. Everything is basically comprised of nothing. That's a hard one to comprehend. Some people will disregard this information because they feel thay have been lied to by science for so long and only trust what they can perceive with their senses.

Every subject I have studied has resulted in a complete reality breakdown. The only thing I knew to do was see if I could find one thread of truth that strung all the lies together. Plato's The Allegory of the Cave, Shakespeare's observation "All the world is a stage...", Einstein's quotation, "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one.", quantum physics, the Mayan (illusion) calendar coming to an end, all religions referring to this world as illusion or delusion - all point in the same direction - Merrily, life is but a dream.

This is the apocolypse, the unveiling. Some people who are willing can see through this reality, but they don't know what to make of it. They compare it to a movie, not really comprehending how right they are. We are souls in human costumes acting out a script we forgot we wrote.

Consciousness dictates matter. That is why 2 people can look at what is seemingly the same thing and not agree on what it is. For those who want to believe in a globe, it's a globe. For those who want to believe in flat earth, it's flat. We assign shape and meaning to our world. The tree didn't fall if there was no one there to hear it. In fact, there isn't a tree at all if there is no consciousness to perceive it.

Last edited:

Schism

Reactions
Well, this is one of those things that is difficult to convey in words. Some people get to a point that they see everything is staged - history, elections, shootings, wars, news. And they are not wrong.

The more a person zooms in on an event like the moon landing, or history in general, the more it falls apart. It disintegrates in one's hand. It is no different with matter. Atoms are comprised of 99.9999999% empty space, yet they make up this physical realm. Everything is basically comprised of nothing. That's a hard one to comprehend. Some people will disregard this information because they feel thay have been lied to by science for so long and only trust what they can conceive with their senses.

Every subject I have studied has resulted in a complete reality breakdown. The only thing I knew to do was see if I could find one thread of truth that strung all the lies together. Plato's The Allegory of the Cave, Shakespeare's observation "All the world is a stage...", Einstein's quotation, "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one.", quantum physics, the Mayan (illusion) calendar coming to an end, all religions referring to this world as illusion or delusion - all point in the same direction - Merrily, life is but a dream.

This is the apocolypse, the unveiling. Some people who are willing can see through this reality, but they don't know what to make of it. They compare it to a movie, not really comprehending how right they are. We are souls in human costumes acting out a script we forgot we wrote.

Consciousness dictates matter. That is why 2 people can look at what is seemingly the same thing and not agree on what it is. For those who want to believe in a globe, it's a globe. For those who want to believe in flat earth, it's flat. We assign shape and meaning to our world. The tree didn't fall if there was no one there to hear it. In fact, there isn't a tree at all if there is no consciousness to perceive it.
I hear you on all that, and it's not going over my head, heh.

You mize well have added quantum mechanics to your reply, because based on those perceptions of reality, there is no answer to anything discussed on this site as we would all be living in our own realities that are dictated by quantum physics.

I was trying to keep it real, lol.