Space fence technology to track objects in space to plan launches of satellites, shuttles, etc and to determine orbits of space debris.

OP
D

dianag

Reactions
I'm not worried about Big Brother watching me, because the great I AM has been taking care of me my entire life, I am truly blessed.

What irritates me is they are spending $915 million on the project. Look at how much they have spent on NASA. Where is this money really being spent and who is the benefactor?

They spent about the same amount on the new American Embassy compound in Iraq during Obama's reign. Apparently there are other countries who have spent large sums of money and have their embassies in the same area. Not much reported on these elite compounds which are costing the government vast sums of money to run them and staff them.
Embassy of the United States, Baghdad - Wikipedia

Whatever happened to the giant US embassy in Baghdad?

RecycledSoul

Reactions
Given the current narrative of Polar ice melt / sea level rise, why would any agency/govt invest that much money on a low lying Island in the middle of the ocean? I’d plant that thing on a mountain! Anyone else smell fish?

I also had not heard of this until today.

RichardAllen

Reactions
Agenda 30 / 45 gives hints, total control.
#SheepControl
Moved from pasture to pasture, battle field to battle field, indebted to, controlled by parasites = the 1%
Tough odds!

WarningGuy

Reactions
If you would like to get up to speed on the space fence and see what is really going on then you need to read this book by Elana Freeland.

This shit is real and ots now to late to stop it. The 5G network is the there last piece needed for it to be up and running ,thats why 5G is being pushed fast to be in place by 2020. Transhumanism here we come.

jd755

Reactions
You mean to tell me they have been sending satellites 'up' for years not knowing where the orbits of everything previously sent up there are?
Thousands of things moving without any means of propulsion at incredible speeds in decaying orbits, breaking up in the atmosphere and going in 'all directions' unless the broken bits travel on together in a swarm of bits too small to be 'detected' and lethal to mylar and solar panels.
Hell they even put people in this centrifuge of junk they don't know the orbit of in a massive bit of space machinery. How that avoids collisions with everything else up there is a true mystery.

And the timing of the rockets 'delivering satellites' or replacement 'crew' to the space station. How they get the perfect window in the centrifuge to slot 'em in is another true mystery.

Or it's all made up which creates the true mystery of why its all made up.