Solomon and Three Orders of Created Beings

Red Bird

Reactions
If someone wants to follow up on the below little excerpt from this 1857 book... there is a bit more related on page 207. What three orders of created beings are we talking about here? What do you think that makes Solomon? He was not a created being?

Please do not derail the thread with the below. Start a new thread on that if you wish.

It says, (wind) devils, genies and mankind.

I think it refers to the story of Solomon’s ring (he was Son of David, given wisdom by God)
Seal of Solomon - Wikipedia

This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons, jinn (genies), or to speak with animals.

Red Bird

Reactions
Yup, I’ve seen it in the text. Could be. Not sure how “created” could be applied to that, unless Solomon himself was something else.
Ah, like golems or something. I Googled 'Genies' and this was what came up, in the modern world- weird:
Genies - Clone Yourself

https://genies.com/

My Genie(current) · Avatar Agency · Brands · Developers · Company · Careers. The world's first digital human race. Create your own Genie...
Developers · ‎Official · ‎Avatar Agency · ‎Youth
Genies brings lifelike avatars to other apps with $10M from celebrities ...

https://techcrunch.com/2018/11/19/genies-avatars/

Nov 19, 2018 - Genies is emerging as the top competitor to Snapchat's wildly popular Bitmoji as Facebook, Apple and Google have been slow to get serious ...

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Strange. I'm actually writing about a related topic at this time. It says, (wind) devils, genies and mankind in the book you mentioned, but if you wish to know more of the truth, look up the Native American legends from the Algonquin. They, and many other tribes, claim that there was a wind devil, in charge of thunder, called the Thunderbird, who warred with a water Dragon with mystical powers, or perhaps your genie, and mankind was being eaten by the Dragon types, until the Thunderbird helped to drive some of them off. The Dragons lived in caves and guarded the copper and other metals that they had extracted. Some of the shaman carried bits of metal, many times copper, around their necks, and claimed that these were part of the Thunderbird's scales (or perhaps part of their craft?). It's going to be called "The Beowulf UFOs; A close encounter" and it should be up for sale within a month.

Onijunbei

Reactions
Islam took parts of the Hebrew stories to create its stories or they share similar stories because those were the stories going around. Solomon is not a created being , it's an allegory for peaceful, and David means loving... In other words these two words do not reference specific men, but ideas /concepts.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Islam took parts of the Hebrew stories to create its stories or they share similar stories because those were the stories going around. Solomon is not a created being , it's an allegory for peaceful, and David means loving... In other words these two words do not reference specific men, but ideas /concepts.
Yes, Islam freely admits that great parts of its version are from the Hebrew that was circulating at the time. Except for the part about Mohammed landing his flying mule in Jerusalem, that is. I doubt that Solomon was anything other than a reference to secret society truths, and David was used to connect two story lines together and cement the ancestry.