Single photo: The Paris Commune topples a statue of... Napoleon? "1871"

OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

Reactions
This is who took over in my opinion. They took over the America, Britain, Russia, France... the World.

Flag of the East India Company - Wikipedia
You're on to something.

I think there are two states within every country. We have the united states the corporation founded around 1871 based out of the district of columbia which acts as parasite. And we have America as part of the Megastate responsible for everything great about this county based out of ???

Not a full thought but maybe it helps you.

The Act of 1871: The “United States” Is a Corporation – There are Two Constitutions
Thats why we are essentially maintaining infrastructure from 1870

PrincepAugus

Reactions
This is who took over in my opinion. They took over the America, Britain, Russia, France... the World.

Flag of the East India Company - Wikipedia
Indeed! Remember that Benjamin Franklin "chose" this flag as an idea for how the US should be rebelling against the British Empire like the East India Company. More like the US ALWAYS has been a corporation that waged wars for those on the top who hired them to profit out of the destruction and control history.

PrincepAugus

Reactions
So USA did exist first? Or rather it is just British people who just happened to be the company the whole time and revolted.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
May be the United States existed, but not the US of A. In my understanding so far. USA only formed during what we call the Civil War. Of course that makes this Civil War to be something totally different, and this is why we have so many fake photographs.

This is a pretty bold statement to make but things do not add up, and make little sense the way they are. Still building this hypothesis.

The Crown is in control, I think.

Wish I had more time. Probably not for a few days ;)

BStankman

Reactions
History is more of a fabrication than I would have believed possible.
Right here we have WW2 French resistance alongside the US civil war alongside something else.
French revolution?
ww2 resistance.png

In the back we have a Karl Marx looking hobo mocking us or the statue with the "I am a puppet with a hidden master" sign.

hidden hand.png

Did the white fleet "peace tour" have France on the itinerary? Seems older that that.​

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Pretty sure it is supposed to be the actual Napoleon. Personally I doubt it has anything to do with any Napoleons, but that’s what they either used it for, or what they chose to tell us.

The statue was on top of a huge column, lol, go figure.

2D090DEB-902C-41BC-AE3B-7A2566EB8CEE.jpeg

...fell over on the heap of sand prepared for it, with a mighty crash. There was no concussion on the ground, the column broke up almost before it reached its bed, and lay on the ground, a huge mass of ruin. An immense dust and smoke from the stones and crumpled clay rose up and an instant after a crowd of men, National Guards, Communards, and a sight-seeing Englishman flew upon it, and commenced to get bits of it as remembrance, but the excitement was so intense that people moved about as in a dream.
Place Vendôme - Wikipedia

Dirigible

Reactions
May be the United States existed, but not the US of A. In my understanding so far. USA only formed during what we call the Civil War. Of course that makes this Civil War to be something totally different, and this is why we have so many fake photographs.

This is a pretty bold statement to make but things do not add up, and make little sense the way they are. Still building this hypothesis.

The Crown is in control, I think.

Wish I had more time. Probably not for a few days ;)
I'm looking forward to the upcoming thread @KorbenDallas... I have an ask, when you do post it, can you let us know what set you down this path of thinking as well?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I'm looking forward to the upcoming thread @KorbenDallas... I have an ask, when you do post it, can you let us know what set you down this path of thinking as well?
Lol, will do. Been awful busy at work for the last few days, and probably will be for a few more. Have things to share but no time. Will try to catch up :)

whitewave

Reactions
From everything I've read (personal journals of the time, etc.) the French people loved Napoleon and even allowed him back in when he escaped Elba island. I seriously doubt they'd be destroying his statue. The statue looks nothing like the paintings/etchings we have of Napoleon but does look very much like Nero.

ripvanwillie

Reactions
For some reason the powers that be liked to pose their "leaders" in roman garb. This is a photo of a statue of George Washington. It's in the Smithsonian. Does anyone really believe that this is a realistic representation of the so-called father of this country? No more so than that statue of Napoleon posted above. What I can't understand is why so many people believe the stories. We are a brainwashed society. Everyday it seems I learn a new way that we have been fooled.

100_1104.jpg