Single Photo: Kashin, Russia, late-1800s

anotherlayer

Reactions
Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 11.32.16 AM.png

- Why so many churches? 11 steeples, 5 people, 4 trees!
- Pure evidence of a mud flood.
- The one steeple that is actually only a steeple (middle-right). Lol, where is the rest of it?
- The "church" dead center. What on earth is this building?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Worshipping had to be a full time job for those people.

Yep, it’s very hard to conventionally explain all those churches in one place.

Agree on the mudflood signs.

Will look closer ob my computer later. These phone screens are not too helpful for our purposes.

OP
anotherlayer

anotherlayer

Reactions
i made a slightly larger version so we can see a little more detail...

kashin_large.png

BStankman

Reactions
Do you think the same people that built all those half buried churches built that ramshackle bridge?
New people moved into this place or the mud flood selectively destroyed all the builders.

pushamaku

Reactions
I think the "power plants" angle is plausible, but this premise is still based on the current paradigm. We should also be open to the fantastic and far-out, as we really have no basis for anything..

What if power was decentralized to an individual level at one time, then the original function of these structures could be recharging stations of sorts? This sort of leads us to alchemy and esoteric ideas.

health_and_mana_potions.jpgmana.gifmagic.jpg

~ Mana...also known as Energy or Ki, is the structure of plasma that is generated from the world around all life that lives...mana is what gives people the ability to live and generate the powers called MAGIC...sure your body can also generate mana but your body will only be able to generate 5% of mana by yourself, so its faster to gather it from nature itself.
~ Magic...the structure decanstructing, reconstructing, munipulation, and converting the matter of mana around and/or within your body or others. Magic is what controls the mana around them and within them, if you have magic...you have knowledge.
Perhaps fantasy is no fantasy after all...

humanoidlord

Reactions
I think the "power plants" angle is plausible, but this premise is still based on the current paradigm. We should also be open to the fantastic and far-out, as we really have no basis for anything..

What if power was decentralized to an individual level at one time, then the original function of these structures could be recharging stations of sorts? This sort of leads us to alchemy and esoteric ideas.

View attachment 5683View attachment 5684View attachment 5685

Perhaps fantasy is no fantasy after all...
eh, too oggie boggie to me
i think we should think in terms of technology, many things we interpreted as magic is actually some sort of technology