Question | The Mandela Effect...

I do wonder if we are in a simulation, but if we are it's one we do have power in imo. The number of things I've experienced after visualizing them is large. The power of our spoken word and thought, is enormous. We do have abilities to change and heal things. I think we heal things on sh with exploration and celebration of old art, architecture and knowledge.

Whitewave already knows this story but I'm attaching a screen shot of a video of a "glitch in the matrix" event where a bird is frozen in the air, not flying, wings spread in non aerodynamic way, just frozen. An old man taps it with a pole with circle on the top, and it flies away.

This exact thing happened to me in the late 80s or early 90s. I was waiting for school bus and a bird was stuck in sky not flying, just like in vid. We walked around under it trying to understand what was going on. An old man drove up, pulled out a long pole with a circle on the end with like a pillow case on it. Tapped it and it flew away. We asked him how he knew to come, what the pole was, and what happened with the bird. He just smiled at us, I want to say he said "this happens sometimes", and drove away. He was smiling but was nit happy about how curious I was. He had these blue eyes that reminded me of stories about leprechauns. Sort of seemingly friendly, but not trustworthy. This was long before cell phones, and it was early in the morning, no businesses were open, and we lived on the edge of a suburb where the country begins, so no one would have looked out and made a phone call, besides whom would they call?

Why files has good video about simulation theory, comments on how computer virus was transferrable to material DNA, conceives of wave/particle experiment being like video game rendering for parts of game we're not currently in.

Maybe mandela effect is way of attempting to control narrative about glitches?

32EDD9FA-3EAA-47FC-A17B-04419B962FCB.jpeg

CC23E59F-F1BB-4439-90D2-C3DFCF1E6FD0.jpeg

C0660568-FCC8-4F58-BD21-4817741BBA06.jpeg

Upvote 0
As for Mandela's "effect" and "simulation work theory", I reject both.

However, if this "effect" is true, then only one reality is possible in my opinion:
A realm of dynamic programming coded by an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, psychopath.

Consequently, we will serve an eternally immortal infinite uncaused being as puppets for all time.
If one carefully study the shape of the plane and heavenly bodies, the conclusion will be that the skies are "local" - generated for the observer according to the position in the realm. Also I believe mankind memories can be manipulated (erased, written) by the Higher Beings (archangels) - story about destruction of Tower of Babel.
Mandela effect might be some "patches" to our material plane, in my opinion. The closer we are to Great Reset, the harder it might be to explain the events we will be witnessing.
Peace.

Upvote 0
I’m far more aware of my world these past few years than I ever have been, but im not sure if that’s why im noticing more (and greater) inconsistency than ever… but I definitely am. I can personally relate to some of these ME inconsistencies which contradict my memories or understandings, but many of them are reminiscent of the #metoo era where people are pigpiling their incorrect memories and co-opting a more meaningful subject.

I have this overall sense that things are unraveling. This ME stuff seems to be a facet of it? Some sort of static or distortion maybe.

Upvote 0
I had this with my youngest last night, she wanted to watch a movie and came across the movie Zootropolis .... My 6 year old could have sworn it was Zootopia.

Anyway, after 5 minutes of confusion and wondering if my 6 year old had stumbled upon an ME inconsistency I had a quick internet search and found Zootopia is called Zootropolis is Europe, how very strange and confusing ha!

TH

Upvote 0
The creator of this realm created it outside of our comprehension -- the great un-comprehendable.

Like a fish has no idea of the process or organisation of global fishing networks yet remains part of its system, but the fish doesn't ask questions so it's playing the game .... The fish has no choice of not playing the game as it doesn't have the credentials, we do.

Imagine something that we created that has no comprehension of our realm, like a video game, say "The Sims"

Now imagine if one day the Sims started asking each other in the game why they were in the game and working out that the dimension / frequency they are living in maybe ins't the only dimension or frequency, it wouldn't be a playable game anymore for the creator ....

I think this is sort of where enlightenment meets realisation .... Where you fully understand that the creation is greater than our combined comprehension and the beauty of said creation and what you do within it is far more important than the following questions:

Who put us here?
Why are we here?
How long have we been here?

Although I do enjoy exploring these avenues every road leads to a story and ultimately an unquantifiable dead end.

TH
Great points.
The Creator put us here to experience love, overcome fear and search for the truth and some suffering.
Once you learn to love your family and friends, the understanding of the fact that the love of the creator is grater that we can ever experience arrives.
Evil comes with the free will of mankind and wrong choices. After the tipping point is reached - it's time to purge it from the face of the realm.
Peace

Upvote 0
The question is fairly simple. If the Mandela Effect is real... what does it mean for the place we exist in. What kind of realm do we live in?
Theory: My understanding is we are at a point in time where we can send messages into the future and the past. We can not time travel as of yet but soon and maybethey are doing that too. all that would be necessary for the mandela hoax would elite powers sending messages back in time and telling the writer/printer to change the name on the book. Now history would be different than our memory of history. I believe many more complex variables if we are in some type of coded sim much easier to do than if the only sim we are in is pure spiritual energy. Spiritual trumps simulation in my book.

Upvote 0
Theory: My understanding is we are at a point in time where we can send messages into the future and the past. We can not time travel as of yet but soon and maybethey are doing that too. all that would be necessary for the mandela hoax would elite powers sending messages back in time and telling the writer/printer to change the name on the book. Now history would be different than our memory of history. I believe many more complex variables if we are in some type of coded sim much easier to do than if the only sim we are in is pure spiritual energy. Spiritual trumps simulation in my book.
Interesting. Honestly, being able to send messages into the past would feasibly explain some of the depths which these orchestrations reach, but:

If they “went back” and changed the name of the book, wouldn’t we have read the updated name as children then?

Upvote 0
That our reality and history are likely being edited. The movie Dark City comes to mind. There is also a really good book called The Montauk Project, where Preston Nichols goes into detail about (supposed) dark-op experiments with time travel, timelines, etc. I've read some compelling stuff on timeline edits, specifically right before the turn of the 20th century. Interesting on that note is that an incredible surge in published books began occurring during this period and bled over into the early 20th century. How far back does our history really go? I suspect that the answer is nowhere near what we have been led to believe and that quite possibly, the majority of our history is mostly fiction. Also interesting to think about is the well-accepted theory that time is not linear. If past, present, and future are all occurring simultaneously, then ME makes much more sense and brings to mind that we actually CAN change the past within the present moment. Wrap your brain around THAT one :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back