2030-31 Reset: The Global Seed Vault & The Arctic World Archive

Please read this article and tell me that TPTB are not prepping for the next reset. If you remember, it was in 2006, when Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth came out. Its purpose was to educate people about the so-called global warming. The term gradually morphed into what we now call Climate Change. At some point in 2019, there was a period of time when different variations of the below phrase were frequently transmitted via Mass Media:
I am among those people who do not trust the concept of Global Warming. At the same time, when I heard this "12 year" time frame being mentioned, it made me think about what TPTB could be hiding behind it. 12 years is a bit too precise to my liking. And even if the below content is in no way related to this 2006 "Global Warming" movement, I still do think that the 12 year time frame provided by TPTB in 2019, signifies something of great importance.
  • I did not specifically identify 2019 as the date of origin for the 12 year statement, but I did not see any prior dates.
The Global Seed Vault
The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is a secure seed bank on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen in the remote Arctic Svalbard archipelago. Conservationist Cary Fowler, in association with the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research, started the vault to preserve a wide variety of plant seeds that are duplicate samples, or "spare" copies, of seeds held in gene banks worldwide. The seed vault is an attempt to ensure against the loss of seeds in other genebanks during large-scale regional or global crises. The seed vault is managed under terms spelled out in a tripartite agreement among the Norwegian government, the Crop Trust, and the Nordic Genetic Resource Center.
Svalbard-1.jpg

Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Iceland's prime ministers ceremonially laid "the first stone" on 19 June 2006 . The Norwegian government entirely funded the vault's approximately 45 million kr (US$8.8 million in 2008) construction. Storing seeds in the vault is free to end users; Norway and the Crop Trust pay for operational costs.
  • Norwegian law has prohibited the storing of genetically modified seeds at the vault.
  • Seeds are packaged in special three-ply foil packets and heat sealed to exclude moisture.
  • At this time, the total number of samples held at the vault was 967,216, representing over 13,000 years of agricultural history.
  • It is designed to hold the seeds of some 4.5 million samples of different varieties of agricultural crops.
  • The total number of seeds stored in the vault is over 20 million.
  • The vault contained samples from approximately one-third of the world's most important food crop varieties.
svalbard_gloabl_seed_vault.jpg

A few related quotes from various sources:
  • The Vault has been touted as providing a means for restoring agriculture in the event of a global catastrophe.
  • The seed vault is an attempt to ensure against the loss of seeds in other genebanks during large-scale regional or global crises.
    • A global catastrophic risk is a hypothetical future event which could damage human well-being on a global scale, even endangering or destroying modern civilization.
    • An event that could cause human extinction or permanently and drastically curtail humanity's potential is known as an existential risk.
  • Primary funding for the Trust comes from organisations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and from various governments worldwide.
  • It is designed to resist nuclear bombs, global warming and projectile weapons.
  • Spitsbergen was considered ideal because it lacked tectonic activity and had permafrost, which aids preservation.
    • It being 130 metres (430 ft) above sea level will keep the site dry even if the ice caps melt.
    • The seedbank is 120 metres (390 ft) inside a sandstone mountain on Spitsbergen Island, and employs robust security systems.
  • If the equipment fails, it is estimated to take two centuries to warm to 0 °C (32 °F).
  • According to The Economist, "the Svalbard vault is a backup for the world's 1,750 seed banks, storehouses of agricultural biodiversity."
KD Speculation: could TPTB be influencing the future survival of certain nations/ethnicities?
  • War and civil strife have a history of destroying some genebanks.
  • The national seed bank of the Philippines was damaged by flooding and later destroyed by a fire.
  • The seed banks of Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq have been lost completely.
Perpetual Repercussion
This article would not exist without this Perp Rep art thingy, for its meaning motivated me to share my thoughts. Running the length of the facility's roof and down the front face to the entryway is an illuminated artwork named Perpetual Repercussion by Norwegian artist Dyveke Sanne that marks the location of the vault from a distance. In Norway, government-funded construction projects exceeding a certain cost must include artwork. The Norwegian State agency overseeing art in public spaces, engaged the artist to propose an artwork for the Seed Vault. The roof and vault entrance are filled with highly reflective stainless steel, mirrors, and prisms. The installation reflects polar light in the summer months, while in the winter, a network of 200 fibre-optic cables gives the piece a muted greenish-turquoise and white light.

Perpetual Repercussion.jpg

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence here, but I figured that breaking our Perpetual Repercussion down would not hurt this article.
  • Perpetual - link
    • never ending or changing
    • occurring repeatedly; so frequent as to seem endless and uninterrupted
  • Repercussion - link
    • an unintended consequence occurring some time after an event or action, especially an unwelcome one.
    • the recoil of something after impact
The Arctic World Archive
The Arctic World Archive is a facility for data preservation in Svalbard, Norway, operated by the Norwegian companies Piql and the state-owned Store Norske Spitsbergen Kulkompani. It was opened on March 27, 2017.
  • The archive holds all types of content including constitutions and other governing documents, historical treasures, master artworks, contemporary music and art, architectural drawings, scientific discoveries to name just a few

The Svalbard archipelago is declared demilitarized by 42 nations and the company describes the location as "one of the most geopolitically secure places in the world".
  • There are treaties in place to keep the location neutral in times of war.
  • The facility is located approximately 150 metres (490 ft) below ground inside an abandoned coal mine in a mountain on the island of Spitsbergen.
  • Because of the island's Arctic climate and resulting permafrost, even if the power to the facility failed, the temperature inside the vault will remain below freezing - enough to preserve the vault's contents for decades or more.
  • Data is stored offline on digital film that has a reported lifetime of 500 years.
  • The vault is situated deep enough that it can avoid damage from nuclear and EMP weapons.

KD: I don't know, may be I am being overly suspicious but this is the only way these dots connect for me.

In 2006 this "Global Warming aka Climate Change" gets introduced, and the world goes crazy with disagreements.
  • It is being doubted by masses, including many scientists.
  • It allegedly has a rather questionable scientific basis.
  • Policies associated with Climate Change are ramping up worldwide.
  • In 2020, 14 years after being introduced, the Climate Change concept is alive and kicking.
I think that Climate Change could be a possible disguise for the upcoming catastrophe of a reset causing magnitude. May be this "We have only 12 years to stop climate change, and the clock is ticking." statement released by the PTB, was their way of saying that in approximately 2030-31 things are going to drastically change.
  • If there is a hypothetical possibility of our Earth being an artificial object, could there be a hypothetical condition triggering the reset?
  • What if TPTB is trying to delay this reset with their introduction of the highly questionable Climate Change policies.
    • The US of A withdrew from the Paris Agreement in 2017. Yet internal US policies did not change that much.
    • The Green Climate Fund has set itself a goal of raising $100 billion a year by 2020.
In 2006-08 the Svalbard Global Seed Vault gets built. Who are the intended users of this vault. Me thinks the intended survivors are.
  • God are credited with teaching humans how to grow, preserve, and prepare grain, corn, etc...
In 2017 the Arctic World Archive gets built. Who are the intended users of this vault. Me thinks the intended survivors are.
  • Where else would Industrial Revolutions be coming from?
  • Was the so-called Industrial Revolution merely a process of indoctrination of the pre-existing technology?
In 2019 we were told that we only have 12 years left, and the clock is ticking.

Thoughts?

Similar articles

Back