Single etching: 1850 Principal Buildings of the World

asatiger1966

Reactions
Thank you, this is the most important information to date that you have shared with the group. We saw similar but smaller structures when hunting in Indochina in the 70's.
My conjecture is the cross is a receiver, the other apparatuses would generate different frequencies for stabilizing the atmosphere, plant growth, there seems to be no similarities to weapons. Thank you again whom ever you are.

PrincepAugus

Reactions
The Cathedral of Our Lady was never completed supposingly:
The Cathedral of Our Lady (Dutch: Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekathedraal) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Antwerp, Belgium. Today's see of the Diocese of Antwerp started in 1352 and, although the first stage of construction was ended in 1521, has never been 'completed'.
And the original Porcelain Tower was destroyed:
The Porcelain Tower of Nanjing, part of the former Great Bao'en Temple, is a historical site located on the south bank of external Qinhuai River in Nanjing, China. It was a pagoda constructed in the 15th century during the Ming Dynasty, but was mostly destroyed in the 19th century during the course of the Taiping Rebellion. A modern life size replica of it now exists in Nanjing.
Of course, I'd think they're all atmo-electric transmitters and receivers.

BStankman

Reactions
Thank you, this is the most important information to date that you have shared with the group. We saw similar but smaller structures when hunting in Indochina in the 70's.
My conjecture is the cross is a receiver, the other apparatuses would generate different frequencies for stabilizing the atmosphere, plant growth, there seems to be no similarities to weapons. Thank you again whom ever you are.
Pardon my asking. Are you confirming historical sites were the mission?
My father does not talk about it much, but told me the golden triangle was the mission.
How agent orange fits in to that is confusing.

asatiger1966

Reactions
Pardon my asking. Are you confirming historical sites were the mission?
My father does not talk about it much, but told me the golden triangle was the mission.
How agent orange fits in to that is confusing.
If you are talking about the Vietnam war 1950-1974, the objectives would change several times for some units, and not so much for the majority of troops on the ground.
The CIA was heavily invested in the Golden Triangle, money and blackmail. They need lots of cash for their off the books, rogue ideals.
Agent orange was a multi-purpose weapon. It destroyed the foliage, denuded the trees, poisoned the water supply and caused much worse.

By 1963 the American intelligence agencies knew where most above ground ruins were located, not all but most. What they did not know , is the local intelligence reliable? Teams were formed and sent into many countries using different names and covers. Some were paratroop LLRP, Special Forces, they were used mainly for relay and cover, ASA had teams that went silent for weeks at a time, across the border. The CIA ran teams out of Kontum in the highlands. My Mothers younger brother ran these teams.

Money, testing of new technology, finding old technology, sending a message that the shipping lanes would stay open and we were willing to sacrifice to make it happen.
Note: These teams were made up of soldiers from different countries, France Para regiment one, British SAS, Russia, Jordon, Portugal, Chinese scouts, Navy UDT and later SEALS they worked with the Special Forces. We had several that had fought at Bastone and in Korea. We worked with mountain tribes that were 1,000 years behind us, and had an oral history even longer. My Commanding Officer was Colonel David Hackworth. The end.
I will stick to topic next time.

BStankman

Reactions
If you are talking about the Vietnam war 1950-1974, the objectives would change several times for some units, and not so much for the majority of troops on the ground.
The CIA was heavily invested in the Golden Triangle, money and blackmail. They need lots of cash for their off the books, rogue ideals.
Agent orange was a multi-purpose weapon. It destroyed the foliage, denuded the trees, poisoned the water supply and caused much worse.

By 1963 the American intelligence agencies knew where most above ground ruins were located, not all but most. What they did not know , is the local intelligence reliable? Teams were formed and sent into many countries using different names and covers. Some were paratroop LLRP, Special Forces, they were used mainly for relay and cover, ASA had teams that went silent for weeks at a time, across the border. The CIA ran teams out of Kontum in the highlands. My Mothers younger brother ran these teams.

Money, testing of new technology, finding old technology, sending a message that the shipping lanes would stay open and we were willing to sacrifice to make it happen.
Note: These teams were made up of soldiers from different countries, France Para regiment one, British SAS, Russia, Jordon, Portugal, Chinese scouts, Navy UDT and later SEALS they worked with the Special Forces. We had several that had fought at Bastone and in Korea. We worked with mountain tribes that were 1,000 years behind us, and had an oral history even longer. My Commanding Officer was Colonel David Hackworth. The end.
I will stick to topic next time.
Thanks.
Defoliation is contradictory if a crop is the objective. It makes more sense if you want to locate and destroy historic sites.

It is important to know who decomssioned these buildings.
Napoleon in Egypt.
Great white peace tour.
French again in Indochina, but couldn't get the job done.

asatiger1966

Reactions
May I ask you why?
There is no simple answer. My freedom to work outside of the box was triggered by the terminal cancer, from some debris that we handled improperly.
I was focused on a very specific item and having the dickens locating when it was developed and by whom, a pet project. When I found your site the doors started to open for me. I was fully ignorant of the magnitude of recent history alterations. The worldwide distribution of the technology shown in that first picture closed a gap for me.
My experience tells me that humans are devolving from a pure energy state to a permanent material state. This is caused by earth changes from a number of cataclysms . Each past civilization developed a unique , to them, way of keeping earths energy in balance. Both when they were in the spiritual or material, or in- between state.
There were physical machines left over from a past civilization that was part of their harmony network, my name for it,. Some of those are still working, causing a problem for the parasites that are destroying humanity on the planet. Your ideas and questions have broaden my view of where to search for the infrastructure that built those machine. Just the rambling of an old man.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Indeed Sir, there is no simple answer. Thank you for your answer. The ways bringing us to this topic are truly unpredictable.

BStankman

Reactions
There is no simple answer. My freedom to work outside of the box was triggered by the terminal cancer, from some debris that we handled improperly.
I was focused on a very specific item and having the dickens locating when it was developed and by whom, a pet project. When I found your site the doors started to open for me. I was fully ignorant of the magnitude of recent history alterations. The worldwide distribution of the technology shown in that first picture closed a gap for me.
My experience tells me that humans are devolving from a pure energy state to a permanent material state. This is caused by earth changes from a number of cataclysms . Each past civilization developed a unique , to them, way of keeping earths energy in balance. Both when they were in the spiritual or material, or in- between state.
There were physical machines left over from a past civilization that was part of their harmony network, my name for it,. Some of those are still working, causing a problem for the parasites that are destroying humanity on the planet. Your ideas and questions have broaden my view of where to search for the infrastructure that built those machine. Just the rambling of an old man.
Thanks for sharing. I like that theory a lot.
It fits into my worldview and explains a few things.

What you have here is a variation of Prometheus the light bringer sculpting man INTO clay.
Constantin Hansen.jpg
From best I can tell the ones behind this do not worship a creator.
They are the ultimate materialistic atheists.

Ice Nine

Reactions
To answer the question, What do you think those things are?

I think they are transmitters and receivers, for energy and communication. I don't know when they started using pipe organs in so many churches, but it wasn't for music, that I am sure. And I have to say that I have always poo pooed the idea that everything was a church or temple etc...places used for worship, I think they were all part of The Planet-wide Power and Light Company.

asatiger1966

Reactions
You may have seen these people, I spent the last few days with them. "Greater Astoria Historical Society – Since 1985". I recommend to any member to visit their site and find out how many lies were told to the people.
The government buildings are mostly Colonial in style. They look out of place by being too advanced.
They have hundreds of photos from the 1800s through the 1930s, have fun.

Union Theological Seminary, N.Y..jpgHamilton Grange Reformed Church of America, N.Y..jpgSt. Paul's Church, looking from Park Row, N.Y..jpgAmsterdam Ave., North from 140th St., N.Y..jpgLooking North on Broad St, from Pearl St, N.Y..jpgWall St. & Trinity Church, N.Y..jpgWashington Bridge, N.Y..jpgHispanic Society of America, N.Y..jpgU.S. Sub Treasury, N.Y..jpgU.S. Custom House, N.Y..jpg
The Stock Exchange, N.Y..jpg

Plissken

Reactions
I've been spending a lot of time on old Washington DC photos for my Library of Congress series and thought this one applied to the post.

The official story: One remarkable feature of the Dome in 1847 was the sight of Crutchett’s Lantern. Rising 92 feet on a mast over the Dome, the 20 feet by 6 feet glass and gilded iron lantern included reflectors that threw light into the Rotunda at night and could be seen miles away. James Crutchett built the light at his own expense (an advertisement for his gas business). Each night a workman had to climb an eight-inch wide ladder to the top and light it. After safety and cost concerns for operating the light grew, work began to remove it after less than a year in place. Curious there are hardly any details on the flags in a drawing that has so many minute details everywhere else.

Detail of "Gas Dome"

Design Sketch

The only other pics of the gas dome. You have to squint really hard to see it in the background in the first one and the second one has a date of 1850 on it even though the dome didn't last a year.

Longer version of the tale.

So this lantern was left in place for less than a year according to the official version above, built by a charlatan, who was run out of town. 1848 you think someone could have snapped a picture since it was all over the newspapers. Newspaper Links like this but no drawings that I could find in the papers.

And someone did snap this shot of the Capitol in 1846.

I think there are no pictures of the lantern because it was on the dome before this picture was taken, not after.

Plissken 🐍

Red Bird

Reactions
I've been spending a lot of time on old Washington DC photos for my Library of Congress series and thought this one applied to the post.
View attachment 18893

The official story: One remarkable feature of the Dome in 1847 was the sight of Crutchett’s Lantern. Rising 92 feet on a mast over the Dome, the 20 feet by 6 feet glass and gilded iron lantern included reflectors that threw light into the Rotunda at night and could be seen miles away. James Crutchett built the light at his own expense (an advertisement for his gas business). Each night a workman had to climb an eight-inch wide ladder to the top and light it. After safety and cost concerns for operating the light grew, work began to remove it after less than a year in place. Curious there are hardly any details on the flags in a drawing that has so many minute details everywhere else.

Detail of "Gas Dome"
View attachment 18894

Design Sketch
View attachment 18899

The only other pics of the gas dome. You have to squint really hard to see it in the background in the first one and the second one has a date of 1850 on it even though the dome didn't last a year.
View attachment 18895View attachment 18897

Longer version of the tale.

So this lantern was left in place for less than a year according to the official version above, built by a charlatan, who was run out of town. 1848 you think someone could have snapped a picture since it was all over the newspapers. Newspaper Links like this but no drawings that I could find in the papers.
View attachment 18896

And someone did snap this shot of the Capitol in 1846.View attachment 18898

I think there are no pictures of the lantern because it was on the dome before this picture was taken, not after.

Plissken 🐍
So in the last photo are those two flag poles (with no flags interestingly) or antennae? Wasn’t sure if antennae was the plural but it seems it is for two of them.