San Francisco (1916) World's Fair

Magnetic

Reactions
It's a white Tartarian capitol city with aether power! Wasn't SF destroyed by a 1904 earthquake? These look pristine and unaffected by that calamity.

OP
Qmeta

Qmeta

Reactions
It's a white Tartarian capitol city with aether power! Wasn't SF destroyed by a 1904 earthquake? These look pristine and unaffected by that calamity.
That was on April 18, 1906, followed by four days of fire. In the time it took to choose a design for the new World Trade Center, they rebuilt an entire city.

Something seems odd to me about San Francisco before 1930, including this exposition. I'd say there's some trickery related to this city's history, but I'm not sure what it is.

Last edited:

CurvedBullet

Reactions
That was on April 18, 1906, followed by four days of fire. In the time it took to choose a design for the new World Trade Center, they rebuilt an entire city.

Something seems odd to me about San Francisco before 1930, including this exposition. I'd say there's some trickery related to this city's history, but I'm not sure what it is.
Have you seen this?

OP
Qmeta

Qmeta

Reactions
Have you seen this?

Thanks for that. The timeline seems reasonable, I think, given enough incentives and wealth. I still think it was a government psy-op to get Americans to overtake Mexico (which California was a part of at the start of the gold rush)

On July 31, 1846, Yerba Buena doubled in population when about 240 Mormon pioneers from the East coast arrived on the ship Brooklyn, led by Sam Brannan. Brannan, also a member of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, would later become well known for being the first publicist of the California Gold Rush of 1849 and the first millionaire resulting from it.

From what I've found, the Mormon church was founded by members of a cult (and related to Stephen Phelps, AKA Abraham Lincoln). Crazy stuff.

Also, the photograph that should show some evidence of the buildings for the World's Fair being built up already don't really show anything (though there seems to be some hidden parts behind the hill)