Saint Petersburg Kazan Cathedral was not built when they say it was...

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I believe this is one of those cases where the global censorship and historical assignment committee failed to do its job properly. They still did an awesome job, but with the amounts they had to deal with, they were prone to have certain objects slip through the cracks.

It appears that a certain Russian historical marvel located in Saint Petersburg, and called the Kazan Cathedral is one of those missed buildings. And we have a certain Swedish artist to thank for this. His name was Benjamin Paterssen.

Kazan Cathedral
Saint Petersburg, Russia
kazan-cathedral-saint-petersburg.jpg

constructed 1801-1811
Kazan Cathedral or Kazanskiy Kafedralniy Sobor, also known as the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, is a cathedral of the Russian Orthodox Church on the Nevsky Prospekt in Saint Petersburg. It is dedicated to Our Lady of Kazan, probably the most venerated icon in Russia.

Construction of the cathedral started in 1801 and continued for ten years under the supervision of Alexander Sergeyevich Stroganov. Upon its completion in 1811, the new temple replaced the Church of Nativity of the Theotokos, which was disassembled when the Kazan Cathedral was consecrated.

The information we need is this:
  • Kazan Cathedral was officially built between 1801 and 1811
  • Andrey Voronikhin was the architect
Benjamin Paterssen

mystery-Man.jpg

1748 - 1815
Fortunately for us, there was this Swedish-born Russian painter and engraver; known primarily for his cityscapes. Unfortunately, the history did not preserve his own image, but it did save quite a few paintings of his.

Around 1800, on a commission by Tsar Paul I, he created a series of works depicting the banks of the Neva, which earned him an appointment as court painter. Most of his works are currently held by the Hermitage and the Pushkin Museum.
What's interesting, out of the above English language sources only one contains the painting we need. But there are quite a few I was able to locate via Google Image search:

View of Kazansky Cathedral as Seen from Nevsky Prospect
Basically, what we have is the Kazan Cathedral fully built, with no signs of recent construction allegedly painted by Benjamin Paterssen in 1800. Meanwhile, the official version states that the Cathedral construction started in 1801, and was not finished prior to 1811.

kazan-cathedral-saint-petersburg_paterssen.jpg

kazans_cath.Jpegkazan_cathedral_1800.jpg
Remarkable, but for whatever reason the above painting had to be redone. It is titled "View of Kazansky Cathedral in 1821". I was not able to figure out who did the 1821 painting, so if you figure it out, please let us know.

Kazan_Cathedral_1821_1_1.jpg

1800 vs. 1821
kazan-cathedral-combined.jpg

Do you see anything different in the above images. I only see one major difference not related to a few missing people and an extra dog. Those are two different types of crosses on the obelisk.

The Crosses

1800 Cross
kazan-cathedral-saint-petersburg_paterssen-crosses.jpg

1821 Cross
Kazan_Cathedral_1821_cross.jpg

I do not know how significant the cross difference is, but here are some different types of crosses out there.

Cross_(PSF).png

The Kazan Cathedral Floors
I am not going to elaborate much on the 3D original marble floors, and solar symbols inside the Christian Cathedral. I doubt every single marble floor professional of today would be able to make a floor like this. Here are some pictures of the floor.

kazan-cathedral-floor_4_1.jpg

kazan-cathedral-floor_4.jpgkazan-cathedral-floor_2.jpgkazan-cathedral-floor_3.jpgkazan-cathedral-floor_1.jpg

Good old Freemasons?

kazan-3.jpg

Obelisk vs. Fountain
For whatever reason the original Obelisk had to be replaced with a water fountain. I do not know why it had to be done, but it appears there was a reason for everything.

kazan-cathedral-fountain_1.jpg

KD: I think we have this "leftover" building, which came with the city later named Saint Petersburg, Whatever the original purpose of this building was I do not know, but it sure was not a Christian Cathedral. Of course, this is only my opinion. Yup, I do not think it was built by the officially reported individuals. Tartarians?

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions

mrakson

Reactions
Here are two paintings with Kazan Cathedral, one with another different type of cross on the obelisk, by Fyodor Yakovlevich Alekseyev, c.1824.

1824 - Fyodor Alekseyev.jpg

Strange looking obelisk, by Andrey (Andrei) Nikiforovich Voronikhin, c.1800.

Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 19.45.58.png

Last edited:

LordAverage

Reactions
This is strange, are we meant to believe that they just painted the building before it even existed based on plans or something. I wonder what the 'source' of its build date being 1801 is. If they even bother with a source for these lies.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
This is strange, are we meant to believe that they just painted the building before it even existed based on plans or something. I wonder what the 'source' of its build date being 1801 is. If they even bother with a source for these lies.
Just to play devil's advocate, we do this today all the time. We even make 3d models of them. Also, quite often small features, and more rarely large portions, end up being built differently from the renderings and models.

LordAverage

Reactions
That's fair, tho I wonder if that was common practice at the time, were artists comissioned to make paintings that included the buildings etc? I could see it somehow being a thing but it already existing almost seems like a more reasonable explanation lol. I guess looking for other examples would be the best bet.

noblewish

Reactions
It's possible that the paintings were pre-renderings. But then we have to establish whether the artists had communication or contact with the architects, and were able to see floor plans or models or whatnot. Otherwise, it would be strange for artist to paint something that didn't exist yet, without having a clue what it was supposed to look like.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
For whatever reason they changed the direction of the shadows on those two images.

Judging by the Sun lighting of the clouds the sun is shining from the opposite direction.

Additionally there has to be something with the green military uniform, or ladies' outfit. They got removed for some reason.

Aldebaran

Reactions
Hello there, I just opened an account on this forum, my brother told me about this site and said I should check it out, because I lived in St. Petersburg for the last 6 years and I told him a couple of times that I always had an awkward feeling about some buildings in St. Petersburg, including the Kazan cathedral. I'm originally from Amsterdam and to me it always feels like the number of "gigantic" buildings that got constructed in St. Petersburg compared to lets say Amsterdam in such a short time (during 18th and 19th century) was very impressive (or unbelievable)... I'm amazed by the comments here... The marble floor for instance, I've seen it and also thought it had such weird 3d motive in it, which looked very futuristic... It also has a lot of free mason signs everywhere. Overall the quality of the building is very very good ( high standard)... If you need any detailed pics or info about a certain part of the Kazan cathedral (or any other building in St. Petersburg) let me know and I'll visit it and make these photo's. Very impressive info here on this site, I think you guys are really on to something. All the best!

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
@Aldebaran, I would definitely love to see more pictures of the 3D floors, those are hard to google out. Especially closeups of where the tiles connect.

Another interesting thing to see would be the solar symbols on the same floor, the ones outside of the 3D portion.

NorthHeavens

Reactions
"Burg" is a German word for Castle, Fort, Chateau, Settlement
And also it means Firmness, Strength, Durability, Sustainability, Stability, Hardness...
Just everything that makes a Burg characteristic
People who live there are called in German "Bürger", which is citizens
In some German female and male first names the "Burg" still appears in it, as in Burglinde, Hildeburg (female), Burghardt or Burkhardt (male), as well as in Walburga

3150206510.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Something reminds me of the children's book "Gulliver's Reisen" (Gulliver´s Travels), which I read as a child. Haha, if you swap the E with the I, then it's "Gulliver's Riesen" (Gulliver´s Giants). Gulliver experiences adventures with the dwarves and adventures with the giants.
A journey takes him to Lilliput, where he is called by the Lilliputians "Man Mountain" (Menschenberg).
The Lilliputians believe in a disk-shaped earth, so they bury their dead head down so that they will stand on their feet at their resurrection, which will take place when the disc-shaped earth has turned.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Of the events during "Gulliver's Travels" are often only those parts known that have appeared as a children's book. The novel, written by Jonathan Swift and published in 1726, comprises a total of four parts that give the book a predominantly satirical-critical tenor. Entitled "Lemuel Gulliver's Journeys to Several Distant Lands of the Earth, First as a Doctor, then as a Captain of Several Ships," the book is currently about the great discoveries made by navigating the oceans in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. The exact period of the adventures is given from May 1699 to December 1715. Due to the changing scene of action Lemuel Gulliver is the only main character who acts throughout the novel.

Source: Gulliver's Travels - Jonathan Swift - Synopsis
Gullivers Reisen - Jonathan Swift - Inhaltsangabe

Gulliver's Travels

800px-Wiki_Loves_Jules_Verne_Swift_Gullivers_Reisen_Gelehrteninsel_Laputa_1839_(Gerd_Kueveler).jpg

Through a chain lowered, he reaches the floating island, where he notes very strange peculiarities of the inhabitants. So all people have their heads tilted sideways and look with the two eyes in different directions. Since Gulliver does not speak the foreign language, he is first taught. So he learns that the people of Laputa - the name of the island - can only communicate with the help of servants and light blows to the mouth and ears. Laputa can be controlled by a magnet, for example, to cover the land island below called Balnibarbi in darkness or drought

Source: Gulliver's Travels - Jonathan Swift - Synopsis
Gullivers Reisen - Jonathan Swift - Inhaltsangabe

the monumental buildings that are reported here in the threads, occur all over the world and originated at the same time? There is no detailed information about the builders and age. Thus, they are part of the large-scale cover-up. They are also in Shanghai "[City] above the sea"
Called "The Bund"
2014.11.16.144825_HSBC_Building_Customs_House_The_Bund_Shanghai.jpg

The Bund – Wikipedia

"Bund" =
Federation (German)

Part of speech: Noun, (male)

Hyphenation:
Bund, plural: Bün | de
Pronunciation / emphasis:
IPA: [bʊnt], plural: [bʏndə]
Word Meaning / Definition:
1) Political: a group of sovereign states that are united for a common (sub) policy
2) Political: highest administrative level of a federally structured state
3) hip-side end, reinforcement of garments
4) mutual commitment of like-minded people
5) Reinforcement at the end of a pipe
6) Law: legal union
7) Bindery: Bunch of a book, book binding
8) sociological category
9) Music: elevations in the fretboard on plucked and stringed instruments to change the pitch
10) a bundle; something that is tied or tied together
11) old measurement, unit for table glass
12) colloquially, common short form for Bundeswehr

The Old and New Testament of the Bible is called in German: Der alte und neue Bund (The old and new covenant)

Synonyms:
1) Alliance, League, Confederation, Union
2) Federal Administration, Federation
4) word of honor, oath, vow, oath
6) Alliance, Coalition, Association
9) string waistband
10) bundles, bales, bushes, ostrich
Opposites words:
2) Country, City, County, Municipality
Parent terms:
1) Organization
2) Administration

I think I'll be back with Grimm's fairy tales ;-))

Paracelsus

Reactions
If you are a native Russian speaker/Cyrillic reader you'll have to pardon my translation for the 1821 painting.

Veh Ee Deh
-
KAZANSKAGO
-
SOBORA
-
V' - "myagkee znak" (soft sign)
-
-
GOD'ts

S'o
-
r ts sonka
-
Lamyersoka

For the three letters in the Nimbus:
BGb - Beh Geh beh

I'm not sure how to pronounce the individual characters to form the word. There are a ton of stops and emphasis points in Russian. Phonetically, this is fairly close.

Jaska

Reactions
KD wrote : Obelisk vs. Fountain
For whatever reason the original Obelisk had to be replaced with a water fountain. I do not know why it had to be done, but it appears there was a reason for everything.
I don't know exactly how it worked (yet ;-) ), but Obelisks, the stone heats up with sunshine, they might have been hollow inside with wave shapes or similar to trigger differences of temperature inside. Some rocks are energy conductors & they become better the warmer they heat up.
I guess electric changes in the atmosphere, as well as the destruction of the Energy Grid system to which all of those buildings were once connected, made it necessary for EL-ites to have a new (anu) energy generating system. WATER ! plus human energies ... electrolytes & ions

Public places are now energy harvesting places, especially designed to collect human energies. Flowing WATER is electromagnetic, its electromagnetic field pulls moisture & ions out of our bodies. It runs underneath our feets, for example:
Monuments where people gather to shoot photos, designed paths for people to walk in the park, benches to sit in front of the fountain, the parking is above the canal/river. In the West to the Cathedral is a Park with an artesian fountain in line with the DOME. The numbers 1 & 8 from the year 1809 look different than the rest, but what hasn't been altered to fit some story or plan ?

Kazan_cathedral.jpg

JWW427

Reactions
You can put as many religious icons as you want inside these palaces, but that does not mean they are churches.
Its a good old fashioned solar temple. The rising sun and the all seeing eye pyramid represent knowledge and the pineal gland.
Cosmology and nature worship are hallmarks of the star civilization and their ancient forebears.
The elite members of the Freemasons all know this.

Robinl17

Reactions
I believe this is one of those cases where the global censorship and historical assignment committee failed to do its job properly. They still did an awesome job, but with the amounts they had to deal with, they were prone to have certain objects slip through the cracks.

It appears that a certain Russian historical marvel located in Saint Petersburg, and called the Kazan Cathedral is one of those missed buildings. And we have a certain Swedish artist to thank for this. His name was Benjamin Paterssen.

Kazan Cathedral
Saint Petersburg, Russia
View attachment 7712
constructed 1801-1811
Kazan Cathedral or Kazanskiy Kafedralniy Sobor, also known as the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, is a cathedral of the Russian Orthodox Church on the Nevsky Prospekt in Saint Petersburg. It is dedicated to Our Lady of Kazan, probably the most venerated icon in Russia.

Construction of the cathedral started in 1801 and continued for ten years under the supervision of Alexander Sergeyevich Stroganov. Upon its completion in 1811, the new temple replaced the Church of Nativity of the Theotokos, which was disassembled when the Kazan Cathedral was consecrated.

The information we need is this:
  • Kazan Cathedral was officially built between 1801 and 1811
  • Andrey Voronikhin was the architect
Benjamin Paterssen

View attachment 7713
1748 - 1815
Fortunately for us, there was this Swedish-born Russian painter and engraver; known primarily for his cityscapes. Unfortunately, the history did not preserve his own image, but it did save quite a few paintings of his.

Around 1800, on a commission by Tsar Paul I, he created a series of works depicting the banks of the Neva, which earned him an appointment as court painter. Most of his works are currently held by the Hermitage and the Pushkin Museum.
What's interesting, out of the above English language sources only one contains the painting we need. But there are quite a few I was able to locate via Google Image search:

View of Kazansky Cathedral as Seen from Nevsky Prospect
Basically, what we have is the Kazan Cathedral fully built, with no signs of recent construction allegedly painted by Benjamin Paterssen in 1800. Meanwhile, the official version states that the Cathedral construction started in 1801, and was not finished prior to 1811.

Remarkable, but for whatever reason the above painting had to be redone. It is titled "View of Kazansky Cathedral in 1821". I was not able to figure out who did the 1821 painting, so if you figure it out, please let us know.

Do you see anything different in the above images. I only see one major difference not related to a few missing people and an extra dog. Those are two different types of crosses on the obelisk.

The Crosses

1800 Cross
View attachment 7721

1821 Cross
View attachment 7722
I do not know how significant the cross difference is, but here are some different types of crosses out there.

View attachment 7723

The Kazan Cathedral Floors
I am not going to elaborate much on the 3D original marble floors, and solar symbols inside the Christian Cathedral. I doubt every single marble floor professional of today would be able to make a floor like this. Here are some pictures of the floor.

KD: I think we have this "leftover" building, which came with the city later named Saint Petersburg, Whatever the original purpose of this building was I do not know, but it sure was not a Christian Cathedral. Of course, this is only my opinion. Yup, I do not think it was built by the officially reported individuals. Tartarians?
The differences I see are the two missing men, and two missing women on the right of the picture with a blank spot and a dog who went from white to brown. Also, the two horses on the left pulling one of the carts, have switched colors. Where these pictures recolored? If so why?

Tart Aryan

Reactions
Looks very similar to the vatican especially with that obelisk in the old pictures.