Request: Alzheimer - is it a tool to erase the memories of the older population?

JustWow

Reactions
When thinking about our history being hidden and/or changed, there have been several ideas put forth as to how "they" could do it. All the deaths that occurred because of wars, the Influenza outbreak, etc... This morning I was thinking about all this and then it hit me- we have an epidemic of older folks who have Alzheimer. If we tried to get them to tell us what they remember, they would not be able to!
I work for a wealth management firm- my teams' book of business is mostly made up of people who retired in the early 90s. It is almost the rule and not the exception that for every married couple, one of them has Alzheimer. So - I was thinking we need some investigation as to when it started and what we know about how it works, etc.
As far as when it started, when I was in college in the late 80s, I remember there being a symposium about Alzheimer at the University I attended- I did not go of course, but my grandfather, who was someone of distinction in the education world, was there and I ran into him. I was so proud of him but that is not part of this story. The ironic part is he had Alzheimer years later right before he died.
What do you guys think- was this terrible disease unleashed upon our population for the purpose of obscuring the Past?

UnusualBean

Reactions
This is a bit over simplified, but on the most basic level Alzheimer's is caused by a high carb low cholesterol diet. If you've ever been to an old folks' home, it's full of sugary snacks everywhere you look. It's hard to imagine that being an accident.

Searching

Reactions
I am sure diet plays a large role. Sugar and especially aspartame are not helping things. My grandmother suffered with alzheimer's for 6 years before she died. It is absolutely devastating.

We're told it is hereditary, but we're also told autism is hereditary. If that is so then how does that explain the astronimical rise in just the last 20 years?

Since my mother believes it is hereditary and became overly concerned with succumbing to it, I reasearched it. Supposedly, autopsied brains of alzheimer's patients have a large amount of aluminum in them. Try to find a deodorant without aluminum in it. They are few and far between.

Last edited:

UnusualBean

Reactions
I am sure diet plays a large roll. Sugar and especially aspartame are not helping things. My grandmother suffered with alzheimer's for 6 years before she died. It is absolutely devastating.

We're told it is hereditary, but we're also told autism is hereditary. If that is so then how does that explain the astronimical rise in just the last 20 years?

Since my mother believes it is hereditary and became overly concerned with succumbing to it, I reasearched it. Supposedly, autopsied brains of alzheimer's patients have a large amount of aluminum in them. Try to find a deodorant without aluminum in it. They are few and far between.
Well, the "good" news is that all of those things can cause it! The first ingredient in the recipe for Alzheimer's is demyelination, which can be achieved via aluminum exposure, insulin resistance, aspartame consumption, and more! The second ingredient is keeping your blood and dietary cholesterol low so that your myelin can't repair itself, leaving your nervous system partially unprotected. Mix them together and wait 40-50 years, and voila 👨‍🍳

It really is awful, but at least we know how to prevent it now.

TH Dialectic

Reactions
Aluminium is a cause for most neurodegenerative diseases. I did read some peer reviewed report somewhere previous that when the brains of Alzheimer's patients have been dicected high amounts of aluminium have been recorded in their neurological tissue. Having said that it does relate to why such high levels is recorded in vaccines--straight through the blood brain barrier.

TH

tupperaware

Reactions
Gum disease bacteria could be the "root" cause. The Unexpected Link Between Gum Disease & Alzheimer’s | Care2 Healthy Living

Gum disease may run in families which would mean alzheimers would too.

Our ancestors probably had much more gum disease and less advanced AD since they died much younger. Getting nasty bugs into the bloodstream through the gum line could be very common. Besides AD, gum disease bacteria might cause most heart disease.

As for AD being a designed disease, it could be that this is the way that an Intelligent Designer might have any easy time ensuring that the average life span up until now stayed relatively short. Just add the right type of gingivitis bacteria into the world life mix and no need to worry about people living too long and slowing down cultural evolution which from my perspective (slower evolution) is a good thing. My uncle is a WWW2 vet and he slows me down just the right amount.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
They were all cooking with iron skillets, no cheap aluminum cookware.

One side of my family had many many people living until mid 90s-100, most all of them born in the early to mid 1800s never had any medical care in the form of vaccines or such, and it is always talked about how my grandpa lived through the Spanish flu. Grandmas had all their children at home.
My mom will be 91 this year and her father was well into his nineties as were all of his siblings and parents.

I think the lack of medical care and before big pharma and eating natural foods, less chemicals ( and who knows what else) helped contribute to their longevity. And we have had absolutely no alzheimer's in any of that side of my family, in fact none of my ancestors that we know of. Even into the 1960s my grandma was still doing her own home canning.

I don't think it's a tool to erase the memories of old people, it's just a by product of our crappy way of living.

UnusualBean

Reactions
Gum disease bacteria could be the "root" cause. The Unexpected Link Between Gum Disease & Alzheimer’s | Care2 Healthy Living

Gum disease may run in families which would mean alzheimers would too.

Our ancestors probably had much more gum disease and less advanced AD since they died much younger. Getting nasty bugs into the bloodstream through the gum line could be very common. Besides AD, gum disease bacteria might cause most heart disease.

As for AD being a designed disease, it could be that this is the way that an Intelligent Designer might have any easy time ensuring that the average life span up until now stayed relatively short. Just add the right type of gingivitis bacteria into the world life mix and no need to worry about people living too long and slowing down cultural evolution which from my perspective (slower evolution) is a good thing. My uncle is a WWW2 vet and he slows me down just the right amount.
Bacterial dysbiosis is usually caused by poor diet, or sometimes by a high heavy metal load. It's all connected.

Every single part of our bodies is connected to every other part, which is why pretty much every modern disease can be traced back to only a tiny handful of causes: Bad diet, toxic chemicals, various types of pollution, heavy metals. Bad diet and heavy metals are the real hard hitters, and if you fix those problems then your body is much better able to combat the pollution and toxic chemicals that might otherwise cause issues like cancer.

TH Dialectic

Reactions
They were all cooking with iron skillets, no cheap aluminum cookware.

One side of my family had many many people living until mid 90s-100, most all of them born in the early to mid 1800s never had any medical care in the form of vaccines or such, and it is always talked about how my grandpa lived through the Spanish flu. Grandmas had all their children at home.
My mom will be 91 this year and her father was well into his nineties as were all of his siblings and parents.

I think the lack of medical care and before big pharma and eating natural foods, less chemicals ( and who knows what else) helped contribute to their longevity. And we have had absolutely no alzheimer's in any of that side of my family, in fact none of my ancestors that we know of. Even into the 1960s my grandma was still doing her own home canning.

I don't think it's a tool to erase the memories of old people, it's just a by product of our crappy way of living.
Exactly why I will only use cast iron for cooking. Teflon and aluminium are a death wish.

TH

tupperaware

Reactions

Prions buildup slowly in the environment and food supply is an interesting way for society to slowly fade away. Maybe prions over the years have started to cause health habit changes like not brushing or flossing as much resulting in gum disease letting mouth bacteria into the brain. But its still the prions causing the damage and the bacteria are just there for the ride.

TH Dialectic

Reactions
Prions buildup slowly in the environment and food supply is an interesting way for society to slowly fade away. Maybe prions over the years have started to cause health habit changes like not brushing or flossing as much resulting in gum disease letting mouth bacteria into the brain. But its still the prions causing the damage and the bacteria are just there for the ride.
Flouride free of course.

TH

UnusualBean

Reactions
Wow that is one dumpster fire of a website... Prions cause demyelination. It's the same thing as above, just one more source.

I'm not sure if prions can be cured or not, but they can at the very least be kept at bay by keeping your inflammation low and your autophagy and cholesterol high. I'm pretty sure the reason they're "ticking time bombs" is because there comes a certain point in your life that autophagy in particular starts to slow to a screeching halt if you don't stimulate it through diet and lifestyle.

maxresde

Reactions
hi, as for the prions, i believe there is no current practical procedure to eliminate them. the key is to avoid exposure right now i think.

but i was coming to say i work with old people and one of them was telling me the other day that some time off in the past people in the us started deliberately making apartments smaller so people would have smaller families. she said there was an outcry back in those days about it. i never had heard of any such thing. wondered if anyone else had heard of something like that?

UnusualBean

Reactions
"We speculate that lichens could have the potential to degrade prions when they are shed from infected animals onto lichens or into environments where lichens are abundant. "

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.4161/pri.6.1.17414

Mother nature has a solution for everything.
🎉🎉🎉

So not only do we know how to slow the propagation of prions, but there's even a potential way to eliminate them! It's amazing the things that should be general knowledge, but aren't.

freezetime26

Reactions
Well, the "good" news is that all of those things can cause it! The first ingredient in the recipe for Alzheimer's is demyelination, which can be achieved via aluminum exposure, insulin resistance, aspartame consumption, and more! The second ingredient is keeping your blood and dietary cholesterol low so that your myelin can't repair itself, leaving your nervous system partially unprotected. Mix them together and wait 40-50 years, and voila 👨‍🍳

It really is awful, but at least we know how to prevent it now.
What kind of diet do you recommend?

UnusualBean

Reactions
What kind of diet do you recommend?
Well, how strict you need to be depends on how much damage you have in your body overall (not just to your myelin) and how much damage you're likely to develop over time, but the general rule of thumb is to keep inflammation low and cholesterol and autophagy nice and high to promote healing and delay the degradation of the body and brain. To head in the right direction: Lower your fiber and seed/vegetable oil intake, lower your carb and alcohol intake, lower your fake foods intake (like artificial sweeteners), eat less frequently, and raise your animal fat intake (it can be from eggs and/or dairy if you're opposed to eating meat). People with very high amounts of damage may find themselves needing to go on a fully carnivore diet and eating only once a day or even less frequently, but most people don't have that severe of damage.

Onthebit

Reactions
Well, how strict you need to be depends on how much damage you have in your body overall (not just to your myelin) and how much damage you're likely to develop over time, but the general rule of thumb is to keep inflammation low and cholesterol and autophagy nice and high to promote healing and delay the degradation of the body and brain. To head in the right direction: Lower your fiber and seed/vegetable oil intake, lower your carb and alcohol intake, lower your fake foods intake (like artificial sweeteners), eat less frequently, and raise your animal fat intake (it can be from eggs and/or dairy if you're opposed to eating meat). People with very high amounts of damage may find themselves needing to go on a fully carnivore diet and eating only once a day or even less frequently, but most people don't have that severe of damage.
I believe that eating 'tortured' or factory meat does a huge amount of damage physically and spiritually. I also think 'mono culture' is plant torture and does the same thing to the human body.