Pyramids of Giza as Power Plants Confirmed?

PrincepAugus

Reactions
So I was watching the latest Secureteam10 video and found out an article talking that the Pyramids of Giza are confirmed to "absorb electromagnetic" energy. I always have ambivalent theories about the true function of the pyramids, with me inching towards an advanced use but nothing too futuristic and extraordinary. However, this might pull more towards the idea that pyramids were power plants. What are you thoughts? The article is here.

All_Gizah_Pyramids.jpg

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Well, they were clearly made for something other than a glorified cemetery. I am interested in the practical usage of this discovery. So far they said the following.
If this concentrating effect is able to be recreated on a nanoscale size, it could lead to a wave of new, more efficient sensors and solar cells, the researchers claim.
Somehow, I doubt this is what the pyramids were originally used for. If they hooked up a transformer to it and powered up Cairo, that would have been impressive.

OP
PrincepAugus

PrincepAugus

Reactions
What do you think they're used for? I mostly agree with Ancient Architect's interpretation in that the current pyramids we see are massive water pumps and food storage contraceptions converted by the Naqada III (probably from the Land of Punt at the Horn of Africa) from an earlier Egyptian civilization's megalithic step pyramid.

Though looking at things like the King's Chamber and such, along with the newest article, leads credence to the energy plant theory more.

Last edited:
OP
PrincepAugus

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Hmm, I haven't seen much talk about ancient history before the 17th centuries here. I would still believe that the pyramids are thousands of years older than mainstream archaeologists. I guess I would need to make a personal thread about my beliefs lol.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
For being thousands of years old it has to be supported by some sources. What are they, and when did we learn about these huge structures?

OP
PrincepAugus

PrincepAugus

Reactions
That is unknown. Any further is all gone, especially if we consider cataclysm and history-wiping.

BStankman

Reactions
It is obvious that they were built for a practical purpose. We don't build giant public works like the hoover dam without an expected return.

Power plant? Could be. There looks like there was an explosion or chemical burns inside it.
Free energy would explain why they made up all the nonsense surrounding it.

Ancient? No.
The underlying Giza plateau is pretty old. Spinx may be old too, but has been obliterated by "restoration."
This wonder of the world is not on maps older than 400 years.
There are tool marks on the casing "stones" that have not been weathered by the sands.
Not much of a mystery how it was built. Primary packed earth and poor concrete cast in place.
Covered with a layer of superior concrete geo polymer. Similar to what was used in St Petersburg.
Those aren't machine tool marks. They are trowel marks in curing cement.

Anything they allow you to see in Giza is part of the scam.
They will never open anything in public like Al Capone's Vault. Pretty sure they would get more viewers than Geraldo did.
Tut's wall paint is less than 100 years old. The gold death mask has modern welds, and is a woman.
tut paint.jpg

humanoidlord

Reactions
maybe the pyramids are newer than we think, at least their current iteration?

OP
PrincepAugus

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Ancient Architects and other independent researchers think so, that the pyramids we see are renovated for older megalithic structures in the area.

whitewave

Reactions
Patrick Gael Flannagan said that pyramids were power plants, that they concentrate energy. With a global system of them in place, a global free energy could be achieved. I wonder if all those "religious artifacts" are actually household appliances or power tools of some sort?