Public platforms censorship

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Here is Mr. Barnabas Nagy video on getting censored on the Medium platform. Actually it sounds more like getting shut down. Things like that are the primary reason an independent platform was chosen to host content kept on this forum.

Not sure how long the below video will last on YT, so watch it while you can.

dreamtime

Reactions
His latest articles on medium were titled "Gilette Toxic Masculinity Ad: Feminist Depopulation Agenda" and "Feminism: Cancer of Society Designed by the Rockefellers". I bet this got him banned on medium, which is controlled by so called "progressive/liberal" people.

anotherlayer

Reactions
According to Medium, he broke the rules that Medium has in place. Which obviously gives Medium carte blanche to decide that just about anything can fit into their wide range of possible infractions. What a world.

With that being said, put me down as one who would hit that "disinformation" button on a few of his videos. He does little to no research. Claims this is that and that is this with no regard. And this MudFloodWarrior2020 who got hacked by Youtube? No. This did not happen. YouTube did NOT take over his mouse right before his very eyes. He is not being hunted by Archeology Gatekeepers. Ugh.

Not to solely bash on Barnabas, is this the right thread where I can beg Martin Liedtke to learn how to read? Oooh, cold blooded, I know. But, I cringe at how sometimes these YouTube goofs are representing the rest of us.

Last edited:

sonoman

Reactions
Im not familiar with 'Medium', should I be?

I dont foresee an end to the censorship on all the popular platforms anytime soon. it will take a registered mail campaign using administrative procedures with notary public officials to the registered agents (corporate execs) to rectify these issues but probably less than 1% of the population have the know how for this or even why it is so powerful (self government)

until then its like dealing with cartoons (legal fictions) because the artists behind the fictions know they are untouchable that way.

dreamtime

Reactions
When his website is taken off the internet, he is being censored.

I noticed some of those "alternative truth seekers" almost want to be deleted to play victim, so ignore warning signs and omit important information when they go public about it.

For Youtube, due to its de facto monopoly, other standards apply, but medium doesn't really matter. There is something called house right.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
In reality we do have to be smart with what we post. Some things will get you shut down no matter what platform you on. Private hosting companies can suspend an account in a heart beat when sertain taboo content gets published on their servers.

UnusualBean

Reactions
In reality we do have to be smart with what we post. Some things will get you shut down no matter what platform you on. Private hosting companies can suspend an account in a heart beat when sertain taboo content gets published on their servers.
I've seen this happen with individual postings around the internet (especially on reddit). I'll go back to take a look later, and poof! they're gone without a trace. I want to say they wouldn't take down the entire site here, but it is a legitimate concern, especially with the amount of FE talk that's been going on. I know some people have been duped into actually believing FE, but it's still first and foremost a tool of censorship, and the uptick in astroturfing has got me feeling like somebody here got uncomfortably close to something big.

The question is, can we figure out what it is, and is it safe for us to even try?

dreamtime

Reactions
As a reddit mod, I can tell you that reddit itself does not delete posts in general, it only happens rarely and if it happens it is usually justified (probably involves a legal takedown or similar stuff). It's either the mods or the users who delete posts. Most deleted posts can still be found on archive.org, just paste the link there.

whitewave

Reactions
That's why civil discourse is so important. Just posting someone else's videos can be seen as promoting THEIR views and not your own opinions. If you link to a video it should be with a comment in a logical, non-inflammatory way, supporting or refuting the information presented. That MAY not be enough but when AJ got banned (not a fan, btw) I knew the censorship was in full swing. Censorship is the beginning of totalitarian dictatorship. God help us.

UnusualBean

Reactions
As a reddit mod, I can tell you that reddit itself does not delete posts in general, it only happens rarely and if it happens it is usually justified (probably involves a legal takedown or similar stuff). It's either the mods or the users who delete posts. Most deleted posts can still be found on archive.org, just paste the link there.
Archive.org isn't a safe place to store information; depending on the subject matter, it can and will be removed without notice or explanation. I've also seen reddit posts disappear that were not removed by the user or the mods and weren't breaking any laws or anything. Reddit admins have the power to edit and remove posts without leaving a trace, this was confirmed with the whole spez situation a while back.

dreamtime

Reactions
I did not say it is. It is just a good way of finding lost information.

There are different layers. Obviously every place is arbitrarily controlled by the legal owner. The next layer would be governments etc. interfering, and no one is safe from that. The point of this thread though was private company level censorship (medium), which can be avoided to a large extent with controlling ones own site or chosing products that are mostly censorship free, like wordpress.

The big platforms are already blocking information even though there is no legal responsibility. Reddit is one of the least censored platforms, but that is quickly changing. Medium basically came from Twitter, and they have a censorship culture. I would not chose medium to publish sensitive political content, like the Barnabas guy. It was obvious from beforehand that he would be deleted.

His medium account was clearly deleted for "hate speech", related to the feminist stuff. Clearly he would be free to talk about history. He only got "caught in the web" of their censorship due to an automatic flagging, which happens when too many links appear in an article. Then someone gleaned over it, and dleeted it when seeing the latest articles.

Also he talks about youtube censorship while he is free to publish his content there. His lack of viewers suddenly becomes censorship due to unproven banning of thumps ups. I don't buy it. There probably is a manipulation of thumbs ups and views going on on some level, but if it exists it probably affects all content of a certain kind, and is not targeted at Barnabas.

Last edited:

space966

Reactions
We live in, I would say, in agreement reality. Let's say, in some city, in the yard stands car. Man besides points to it and says: it is a brick. Crowd around in 100 people in choir says: no, it is a car! After an hour, 30% of the crowd says, that it's the brick. Immediately appears FBI or some security service and shuts down the show, because it's dangerous to reality or reality perception.

sonoman

Reactions
We live in, I would say, in agreement reality. Let's say, in some city, in the yard stands car. Man besides points to it and says: it is a brick. Crowd around in 100 people in choir says: no, it is a car! After an hour, 30% of the crowd says, that it's the brick. Immediately appears FBI or some security service and shuts down the show, because it's dangerous to reality or reality perception.
hey space966 & welcome to SH,
its something like that for sure. an agreement is a contract and contract makes law but before writing was brought to us we had mutual consensus agreements. thats what 'common law' was originally, the common consensus of morality, ethics, etc. this still exists but the written legalese subverted the minds in order to govern them.

to steer the common moralities and ethics into unnatural ways. this is exactly what censoring is. check this out:

1530s, "Roman magistrate of 5c. B.C.E. who took censuses and oversaw public manners and morals," from Middle French censor and directly from Latin censor, from censere "to appraise, value, judge," from PIE root *kens- "speak solemnly, proclaim" (source also of Sanskrit amsati "recites, praises," asa "song of praise").

They also had charge of public finances and public works. Transferred sense of "officious judge of morals and conduct" in English is from 1590s. Latin censor also had a transferred sense of "a severe judge; a rigid moralist; a censurer."

From 1640s as "official empowered to examine books, plays (later films, etc.) to see they are free of anything immoral or heretical." By the early decades of the 19c. the meaning of the English word had concentrated into "state agent charged with suppression of speech or published matter deemed politically subversive." Related: Censorial; censorian.

censor (v.)

1833, "to act as a censor (of news or public media); from censor (n.). Related: Censored; censoring.
from: censor | Origin and meaning of censor by Online Etymology Dictionary

Matthew 10:16
“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.”
the crowd may see the FBI agents as reality but The One sees through that legal construct matrix, its just men acting as agents for the fiction.

"what is real?"
who stands on higher ground, a fiction or a man? who made who?

IGNORANTIA JURIS NON EXCUSAT

Matthew 5:17
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.”
this may seem like fundamentalist thumping or perhaps there is more to it than that?

2 Timothy 2:15
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
The Emperor's New Clothes - Wikipedia

space966

Reactions
hi sonoman,
who stands on higher ground, a fiction or a man? who made who?
This. I always thought, who made juridical system such big. Man have consciousness, common sense and can act on it's own. But 99% of time man acts under influence of law. For example if you came to court house, judge asks you: Are you John Smith? you answer: yes, I am. Judge: can you confirm it with document or microchip? You: I forgot my passport at home, but I'm really John Smith. Judge will say: I don't accept it, you must provide official documents to confirm it. Then judge will let you go and in diary or some official papers will write: John Smith not arrived (physically) at this date to the court. Government acts with it's citizens as with clones.
I can't comment on church law, because, as I know, if you became member of clergy, you are now under jurisdiction of church, not government.

BStankman

Reactions
His latest articles on medium were titled "Gilette Toxic Masculinity Ad: Feminist Depopulation Agenda" and "Feminism: Cancer of Society Designed by the Rockefellers". I bet this got him banned on medium, which is controlled by so called "progressive/liberal" people.
I agree. I don't think it was the history / Tartary content.
YouTube is currently pushing Tartary videos hard to me, some with 100 views.

Most likely it is criticism of the Gillette ad and SJW NPC's reporting him.
Gillette's financial suicide by alienating it's customer base is proof enough to me that the top of the pyramid cares more about an agenda than money. Getting woke and going broke is the new trendy thing.

Timing is perfect as the cheating Gillette Stadium Patriots head to the Super bowl.